PDA

View Full Version : Necro In Boston Last Night

LyriCipher
11-28-2006, 06:32 AM
Went to the show last night at the Middle East in Cambridge and we got there at 8...Mr. Hyde was just scopin the crowd out at the rack where they sell CDs and no one was recognizing him..so i went over and gave him daps n shit and talked back and forth for bout 10 minutes or so then went to reserve our spots up front...shows opening acts didnt even get on till 9:30 and it was some gay local rock band...then some 2 wannabe thugs called Riviera or some shit were doing there whole 'i got a gat i got a knife...' type raps then Slaine came out around 10:20ish and fuckin destroyed the set man he was ridiculous..mad energy had the whole crowd movin...he had JaySunn also from beantown with him and they just tore it down for real it was dope...and when it was Necros turn up it got dark and everyones been anticipating him and you hear 'check it check it' in his usual voice then he just comes out of the backstage in a red necro hoodie and black necro hat...it was dope crowd went nuts...halfway thru he had all the girls at the club get on stage and he drenched them all with water and made them flash their tits then at the end hes like 'now get the fuck off stage' and every dude in the club cracked up...i always heard necro was wack live and he did have bronchitis but for the most part he did a dope set besides playin too much 'prefix of death' shit which unfortunately started many moshpits...but yea if your thinkin of attendin a necro show in the future do it up..it gets insane

ArcherPriest
11-28-2006, 01:35 PM
Slaine's dope as fuck... I doubt too many people on these boards have heard him tho... Sounded like a good time... I woulda been all about moshin' to that prefix of death shit tho...

snapple
11-28-2006, 01:37 PM
fuck that shit, i took a shorty to a jedi mind show a few years ago, and these faggots started a moshpit and scuffed her new kicks, when i'm at a show i dont wanna be snuffing people i'm there to get high and have a good time. moshpits are gay go to a punk rock show if you wanna do that

LyriCipher
11-28-2006, 06:19 PM
i agree the moshpits aint my thing but its hard not to be aggressive after 3 hours of bullshit sets before necro especially with 2 bars on either side of the floor with mad booze...im on probation so i was straight as hell but i could see how everyone else could be all enjoyin fuckin each other up...still an ill show straight or not

ArcherPriest
11-28-2006, 06:22 PM
necro would be pissed if moshes didn't start at his shows

xHard to Earnx
11-28-2006, 06:25 PM
fuck that shit, i took a shorty to a jedi mind show a few years ago, and these faggots started a moshpit and scuffed her new kicks, when i'm at a show i dont wanna be snuffing people i'm there to get high and have a good time. moshpits are gay go to a punk rock show if you wanna do that

What would you expect at a show for something as homo as Jedi Mind Tricks or Necro?