PDA

View Full Version : JMT bit Killarmy's style and shit

11-28-2006, 06:09 AM
I'm not a big fan of either, but i think Violent by Design and a lot of other shit is straight Killarmy style shit... motherfuckers came out in 97 with them crazy 4th disciple beats and fucked up terrorist shit and they didn't get much shine... then in 99 VBD came out with Stoupe straight biting that shit. fuck it anyway, i'm just typin shit

peace

ironmantis
11-28-2006, 06:42 AM
your opinion I guess which I respect.

I don't think they're alike at all, both groups and albums they've released are dope as hell. Thats my opinion.

Peace

Longbongcilvaringz
11-28-2006, 09:28 AM
stoupes beats are vastly different to 4th's

CEITEDMOFO
11-28-2006, 09:41 AM
I'm not a big fan of either

FAG

Tetsuo
11-28-2006, 10:50 AM
Ain't one of them dudes gay?

11-28-2006, 11:30 AM
FAG

i said i'm not a BIG fan.. whateva

maestro wooz
11-28-2006, 11:35 AM
yeah they're a little similar but that doesn't mean it's biting

Longbongcilvaringz
11-28-2006, 11:38 AM
Ain't one of them dudes gay?

jmt?

jus says some pretty homo shit every now and then lol.

"sit back and block sacks like kenny g"

11-28-2006, 11:43 AM
maybe i overreacted .... i was just listenin to some shit that was too similar... yea, Juss is mad ill. him leaving is the reason i never went to a JMT show

ArcherPriest
11-28-2006, 11:50 AM
Vinnie Paz 'IS' JMT.... Stoupe leavin didn't hurt the group... all their new shits fire

Razorsharp
11-28-2006, 12:25 PM
Jus Allah is better than Vinnie Paz 10X fold... and i feel that Killarmy is not horrorcore like JMT is... nahmean?? "P"

ArcherPriest
11-28-2006, 12:30 PM
whoa whoa Razor.... no way Jus Allah is better than Paz... not even bro... He might have a better voice but he's not on Vinnie's lyrical level

venex
11-28-2006, 01:42 PM
jus allah comes close at times too vinnie, but never was better IMO

for all those who think vinnie is average, peep his "war ensamble" and "5 exertions remix" verse... that shit blew me away... not only that, but soooo muccchhhh moreee

+ vinnie got this thing about him...he says stuff that would sound wack when a other rapper would spit it, but out of his mouth is sounds ill as fuck...love it or hate it

maestro wooz
11-28-2006, 02:13 PM
Jus Allah is better than Vinnie Paz 10X fold... and i feel that Killarmy is not horrorcore like JMT is... nahmean?? "P"

woh, no way is jmt horrorcore. They might be aggresive as fuck but no way are they horrorcore. And paz is a beast, he can be real silly at times but he raps like an ogre preparing for war, especially on vbd. He gets so vicious, but he can still spit about non-violent things at times.

TAURO
11-28-2006, 02:44 PM
I'm not a big fan of either, but i think Violent by Design and a lot of other shit is straight Killarmy style shit... motherfuckers came out in 97 with them crazy 4th disciple beats and fucked up terrorist shit and they didn't get much shine... then in 99 VBD came out with Stoupe straight biting that shit.

eh?!!

fuck it anyway, i'm just typin shit

peace

Yes you are.

Razorsharp
11-28-2006, 03:54 PM
woh, no way is jmt horrorcore. They might be aggresive as fuck but no way are they horrorcore. And paz is a beast, he can be real silly at times but he raps like an ogre preparing for war, especially on vbd. He gets so vicious, but he can still spit about non-violent things at times.

hmm... i put them in the horrorcore category for VBD... Paz is a beast, but i like Jus better...

what would you define horrorcore wooz?

Razorsharp
11-28-2006, 03:57 PM
whoa whoa Razor.... no way Jus Allah is better than Paz... not even bro... He might have a better voice but he's not on Vinnie's lyrical level

yes way you crazy motorcycling bastid... lol... btw, 37th chamber says what's up...:D

jus allah comes close at times too vinnie, but never was better IMO

for all those who think vinnie is average, peep his "war ensamble" and "5 exertions remix" verse... that shit blew me away... not only that, but soooo muccchhhh moreee

+ vinnie got this thing about him...he says stuff that would sound wack when a other rapper would spit it, but out of his mouth is sounds ill as fuck...love it or hate it

dont get me wrong i like vinnie P... jus sometimes itz jus repetitive... and i think Jus is more original in that sense...
jus my opinion.. chill Godz... we buildin'

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
11-28-2006, 04:16 PM
your crazy son

for one totally diffrent styles

2 stoupe is a beat genius im not sayin 4th aint cuz hes in my top five but stoupe samples up to 25 songs into one beat

3 totally diffrent styles

PDTantisocial
11-28-2006, 05:40 PM
Stoupe didn't leave the fuckin' group.

Jus is way better then Paz lyrically.

Killarmy and JMT aren't really that similar. Every Killarmy song is on some rough, military combat shit. They both have dark soundscapes, but the production techniques aren't the same at all. JMT is on some hardcore shit, but rarely are they on some strict combat shit.

Razorsharp
11-28-2006, 11:38 PM
Stoupe didn't leave the fuckin' group.

Jus is way better then Paz lyrically.

Killarmy and JMT aren't really that similar. Every Killarmy song is on some rough, military combat shit. They both have dark soundscapes, but the production techniques aren't the same at all. JMT is on some hardcore shit, but rarely are they on some strict combat shit.

well spoken... peace duke