PDA

View Full Version : The "Village Idiot" (Jibberish/Hall Of Gay)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Ballad Ballistik
09-12-2005, 09:33 PM
ONLY MASTA GENIUS NEED APPLY......

ILL BLAZE YOU IN A PATTERN OF BLESS..
1 TO THE HEAD, 1 TO THE CHEST.....
1 TO THE LEFT , 1 TO THE RIGHT....
NOW SAY AMEN AS WE START THIS FIGHT....

BLASTING OFF LIKE VOLTRON....
PLAYING WITH YOU... LIKE I PLAY TRON....( I DONT...)
( STOCK TIP ) FOR YOU..COMPANY CALLED ENRON....
RUNNING AROUND LIKE YOU ARE SCARFACE...YOU AINT A DON....
LIKE DON CORLEONE....I WONT LET YOU LIVELONG....
TELL YOU ...YOUR RIGHT ... THEN SLAP YOU LIKE YOUR DEAD WRONG.....
AS SOON AS YOU STEP ON STAGE....HEAR THE WRATH OF THE GONG.......
MASTA GENIUS GETS SMOKED MORE THAN... TOMMY CHONGS FAVORITE BONG......
ILL BE UP IN YOUR ASS LIKE...LIKE STAR JONES' INVICIBLE THONG....
TO REMOVE WILL REQUIRE SOME FIREPLACE TONGS.....
GENIUS ONLY EMCEE RUNNING AROUND WEARING BILLABONG.....
YOU KNOW ..YOU WANT TO SING MY SONG....BUT THIS AINT A SING A-LONG......
(GIRLS VOICE=MASTA GENIUS)
DING-DONG ( WHO IS IT.?) ITS KING KONG AND I BROUGHT B.B. ALONG.....
( IM NOT HOME..) KONG SMASHES THE WALL GRABBING YOU BY YOUR LITTLE ASS DONG.
( SORRY YOU GOT THE WRONG DOOR )... TOSSING YOU FOR A FURLONG.....FROM HERE TO HONG-KONG...
B.B. WAVES TO YOU.... WHEN YOUR PUT... WHERE YOU BELONG........
DAMN GENIUS WHERE HAVE YOU GONE...

Grim Reapa
09-12-2005, 09:37 PM
cool i'll drop later

rules 1 round

3 votes

aight peace

Ballad Ballistik
09-12-2005, 09:38 PM
COOL WITH ME ...I HAD TO YOU WERE KNOCKING..... 3 VOTES AND WHATEVER YOU HAVE TO SAY LET IT SPRAY......TAKE NOTE AS I TAKE AIM....KILLING THESE DAMES....

Grim Reapa
09-12-2005, 09:40 PM
i have no clue what u just said but aight cool

Ballad Ballistik
09-12-2005, 09:57 PM
Fuck That Read The Instrumental Mentals ...lets Go....

Biggbwoy
09-12-2005, 11:51 PM
Masta Genius u seem like a wanted man in the wild wild west

ha ha

TeknicelStylez
09-13-2005, 06:04 PM
nigga aint respond yet whatchu want me to say?

Ballad Ballistik
09-13-2005, 06:10 PM
I Know, Wtf ...
Im Not Jumping The Gun...
Just What Do You Think...

Ballad Ballistik
09-13-2005, 07:55 PM
DAMN I GAVE THIS NIGGA A CHANCE ..AND HE RENIGS...
YOU TALKED ALL THIS SHIT AND YOU COULD NOT BRING.....
MASTER GENIUS..IS LIKE A BELL,, THAT DOES NOT RING....
LAYED YOU FLAT ON YOUR BELLY...LIKE JELLYFISH.. FEEL THE STING....
IM READY TO SLAP THE SHIT OUT OF YOU...WITH A STYLE LIKE MINE YOU CLING....
YOUR LIKE A DEGENERATE CHILD.....SPAWNED LIKE MY BEST OFFSPRING.....
IM MORE NASTIER ..THAN.. THE BEST THING YOU COULD EVER SING...
THIS CAT SAYS HE GOT MORE GAME THAN THE RZA....
(I SOUND JUST LIKE HIM...I BITE RIGHT FROM HIM)
(CHECK THE SOUND BIT.......IM DOPE ..LIKE SOAP ON A ROPE...)
YOUR A FAKE.. GO PACK YOUR BAGS ...YOU FAG..
CAUSE YOU DRAG ME TO BATTLE ...AND I GIVE IT TO YOU WITH NO HAGGLE...
AND YOU JUST BOWED OUT... FUCKING CHUMP...I KNOW I GOT YOUR BRAIN STUMPED..

Ballad Ballistik
09-13-2005, 08:08 PM
I DONT EVER WANT TO HEAR THIS NIGGA POP A SHOT AGAIN....
LIKE THE BIG FISH I REEL THEM RIGHT IN..
YOUR A FLOUNDER READY TO BE FILLETED..
I AINT COME HERE TO GET PLAYED...
LEAVE YOU LOST FOR DAYS...
YOUR MINDS IN A HAZE...
YOUR THE FAKIEST FUCK...I DUN BLAZED
YOUR TALKS LIKE THE TITANIC...AND YOU JUST GOT WRECKED

Grim Reapa
09-13-2005, 08:35 PM
Yo this nigga sux at writing^^^^^^^^^^^

Im sick of battlin netcees like you each day/
In the words of Tek u write a dodoo verse i fuckin bat it away/
I dont even have to come my fullest style so this battle the foundation beneath you didn't move it wasn't felt/ Like MIDAS and all the others your another notch in my belt/ You fuckin done in round 1 KO like the Manasis Mawler/ This is like an amature at the Rucker steppin to a pro baller/ I eat kids like you for breakfast/ Fake ass netcee just made a bad desicion dont be reckless/ Now check this y ur avatar George Dubya Bush/ That cracka puttin down peoples like the hindu Kush/ The only reason I took this battle is cuz my niggah Tek tol me to rise 2 the occasion/ You think your good but now you'll go cry to ur mom with lyrical abrasions/ You cant touch my style cuz i form like an aparition/ Make my marks with great percision, you prolly write ur half baked rhymes under adult supervision/ Holy shit your gettin fucked up the poopshoot like Ving Rhames/ Jesus Christ im sendin this niggah down in flames/ So let me end by spredin a message, "STOP BEIN A COCK SUCKER",/ Fuckin destroyed you in this set so......peace mutha fucka!!!!!!!!!!

Ballad Ballistik
09-13-2005, 08:56 PM
your talk is getting cheaper ..cause i got you in a sleeper....lets get the vote in...

Grim Reapa
09-13-2005, 08:56 PM
YO BB wut nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!

iNtell3kT
09-13-2005, 08:59 PM
Ballad got this one, Mastas verse blew donkeys dick, the bar pattern (if there was one) was all fucked up, didnt even rhyme...

Vote - Ballad

Grim Reapa
09-13-2005, 09:03 PM
ok 7th this was for fun i wasn''t tryin

oh and BB nice copin a wu line i form like voltron if u wanna real battle with me write a better verse i'll give this 1 to ya lol

INTELLEKT BLOWS

Tage
09-13-2005, 09:05 PM
lmao @ 7th, ballad sucked ass.. the simplest style i have ever seen here...

masta's wasnt the best but owned balld.. WOW 7th WOW, do you really not like masta??

vote = masta

Ballad Ballistik
09-13-2005, 09:08 PM
I Like Masta But He Wouldnt Stop Calling Me Out... So I Had No Choice But To Run Out My Mouth... With A Taste Of The Dirty South....

Ballad Ballistik
09-13-2005, 09:09 PM
1 Bb And 1 Genius..........

Grim Reapa
09-13-2005, 09:11 PM
well BB we all weren't made fo rappin but u thought u could beat me so i did like u and wrote a piece of shit verse

an wutage i hope u know that wasn't my best

Ballad Ballistik
09-13-2005, 09:21 PM
Dont Converse ...go Rehearse....leaving You Laid Out In A Hearst....
With My Lines ...yes I Did Burst....

Ballad Ballistik
09-13-2005, 09:34 PM
Ballad got this one, Mastas verse blew donkeys dick, the bar pattern (if there was one) was all fucked up, didnt even rhyme...

Vote - BalladTHANK YOU ....

Robert
09-13-2005, 10:58 PM
definitely Masta, I agree it wasn't your best but the fact is why waste a good verse on BB? Masta had better rhymes, flow, punches, BB was weak throughout the whole verse, seriously man my honest opinion is that is some of the weakest shit to drop in here. Definitely agree with Wutage. Vote=MASTA

Visionz
09-13-2005, 11:46 PM
if both verses are about equal and one was tryin his ass off.....then who wins? the one who wasn't tryin at all.....vote Gza, but i wasn't feelin either one,BB came off kinda cocky, tryin to add to the verse in another post after it was already done, but there's not much in those verses to be cocky about. I'd advise more practice. Gza, I know you got a poisen pen, but I don't blame you for having a lack of inspiration.

iNtell3kT
09-14-2005, 12:04 AM
masta didnt even try, and i can tell, bar patteren was WAY off, his sceme contiuned on another line, i couldnt put that shit together, and balad actually showed that he was trying, more effort to what i can say Masta put in......

vote still stands
and im sorry your such bitch Masta, u have NO SKILLS, give it up and stick to writing your boyfriends numbers in ya rhyme pad, lol

Visionz
09-14-2005, 12:11 AM
nobody said ur vote didn't, why the fuck are you restatin what u already said?

Visionz
09-14-2005, 12:12 AM
by the way, trying and doing are two different things

iNtell3kT
09-14-2005, 12:20 AM
nobody said ur vote didn't, why the fuck are you restatin what u already said?cuase wutage said, "DO YOU REALLY HATE MASTA TAHT MUCH?" so either way hes just being a instigating idiot or really askin me, so i answer it either way....

so do u want me explain why i answered your question?

oh and trying and doing doesnt mean shit without effort, idiot

Visionz
09-14-2005, 12:35 AM
you can't do anything without effort. But some mothafuckers get on here and try to rhyme and don't. And some mothafucker get on here and kill shit. Just like I'd kill ur little punk-ass in a battle and then it'd take you two-weeks of intense practice to respond with a verse that woud still not avoid you from getting your necked snapped from my 15 minutes of work. And that's because you're the fucking idiot retard. Respond to this and I will slaughter you.

iNtell3kT
09-14-2005, 12:37 AM
just like you'll what bitch?

MC MIDAS
09-14-2005, 01:38 PM
i vote ballad, i dont gotta say much.....
Im sick of battlin netcees like you each day/ (don't that proove you are one????)
Like MIDAS and all the others your another notch in my belt (your netcee belt?? you stoopid fuck!!...get off my dick)

TeknicelStylez
09-14-2005, 02:44 PM
Wow be a little more biased lol... people are rediculous

I vote masta, both verses were bad, but ballistiks is worse... lol

O yea intellekt wats wrong with the bars, its called read to the slash, than the next bar starts... dumb ass. He was prolly readin that shit line for line like "I DONT GET IT!!"...

We can battle anyday you want homo.

MC MIDAS
09-14-2005, 02:49 PM
Someone Wanna Bring Me Suttin...im'ma Pass It Straight Back!!

MC MIDAS
09-14-2005, 02:50 PM
Plus Ballad Had More Fire

TeknicelStylez
09-14-2005, 02:58 PM
Cmon mang look me in the eye and tell me ballads verse wasn't garbage, I'm losing respect for you.

MC MIDAS
09-14-2005, 03:20 PM
I Cant See You Face I'm Sitting Behind My Screen On The Other Side Of The World!
Both They Verses Was Wack.....damn 95% Of The Shit I Read In This Forum Is Wack!!

TeknicelStylez
09-14-2005, 04:00 PM
Laff stop reading your threads over and over again than.

Grim Reapa
09-14-2005, 04:31 PM
jesus christ intellekt u tryin to diss my skill u little prissy bitch........u fuckin took a haitis off the site cuz u got fuckin drilled by sicka

dont talk shit seventh Eric could whoop ur ass in a battle and i could as well, but i do agree witcha vote............if i had the vote i would give it to BB too had more heart in his verses......I respect that.........but what i h8 is pussy's like intellekt tellin me i have no skills least i got the balls to show up for battles fag i don make excuses i wasn't fuckin destroyed by sicka X ect.....but seriously just dont run ur mouth fucker...............MIDAS stfu as well ur just mad cuz i beat u, u little fuckin netcee mother fucker so dont talk about flow if ne1 can talk about flow it would be Tek cuz i heard his shit 1

Ballad Ballistik
09-14-2005, 04:36 PM
if both verses are about equal and one was tryin his ass off.....then who wins? the one who wasn't tryin at all.....vote Gza, but i wasn't feelin either one,BB came off kinda cocky, tryin to add to the verse in another post after it was already done, but there's not much in those verses to be cocky about. I'd advise more practice. Gza, I know you got a poisen pen, but I don't blame you for having a lack of inspiration.I did not continue my verse in more post...
he left a pvt message saying he will not battle me ,,after calling me out....after I left my piece ...so i went back and said slanders cause i got angry i was left..to hang...by egging him on...he finally responded.....over...

Grim Reapa
09-14-2005, 04:45 PM
jus pratice man get in sum more battles worked for me

Grim Reapa
09-14-2005, 04:51 PM
i vote ballad, i dont gotta say much.....
Im sick of battlin netcees like you each day/ (don't that proove you are one????)
Like MIDAS and all the others your another notch in my belt (your netcee belt?? you stoopid fuck!!...get off my dick)

seriously check urself ur just mad cuz i beat u.............wait till i get my soundclick up

how can i be on ur dick want me to fuckin destroy u in a battle again pussy.....im kinda confined to my house got outta jail couple months ago on probation cant get my mic to work so fuck off ur a fuckin netcee real emcees are just better nah mean? I can tell Tek is real Eric is real jus by looking at there shit fucker so fuck u you think u can not call urself a netcee fuck i rank u up all time how many battles u won on this site if ur so real oh yeah u haven't won any i forgot......1

Ballad Ballistik
09-14-2005, 04:56 PM
jus pratice man get in sum more battles worked for meALRIGHT....LOOK ....THATS WAS MY FIRST BATTLE...I TRIED TO COME WITH SOME FUNNY PUNCH LINES AND METAPHORS....I KNOW YOUR GOOD THATS,WHY I WANTED TO BATTLE YOU...I LIKE YOU ,YOU A COOL KAT..
BY THE WAY JAMAL MESSING WITH YOU WAS WRONG....THAT DUDE VOTES FOR HIMSELF...WITH HIS ALLIAS...ANYWAY I NOT SURE HOW YOU WANT TO CALL THIS...
PEACE...BALLAD BALLISTIK ...OVER.

Grim Reapa
09-14-2005, 05:01 PM
battle sum more ppl then 1

King Justice
09-14-2005, 05:10 PM
shit yall get pretty heated over this

Dupreez
09-14-2005, 05:15 PM
shit yall get pretty heated over this
Yo, just checked out your pic. PUBLICITY <----- THAT SHIT LOOKED MAD HOT MY MAN. you got anymore?

King Justice
09-14-2005, 05:21 PM
Yo, just checked out your pic. PUBLICITY <----- THAT SHIT LOOKED MAD HOT MY MAN. you got anymore?Yeah I got Wu Tang one with the Clan and it says REUNITED but i can't get the pic up because i forgot how i got that one up

iNtell3kT
09-14-2005, 05:40 PM
jesus christ intellekt u tryin to diss my skill u little prissy bitch........u fuckin took a haitis off the site cuz u got fuckin drilled by sicka

dont talk shit seventh Eric could whoop ur ass in a battle and i could as well, but i do agree witcha vote............if i had the vote i would give it to BB too had more heart in his verses......I respect that.........but what i h8 is pussy's like intellekt tellin me i have no skills least i got the balls to show up for battles fag i don make excuses i wasn't fuckin destroyed by sicka X ect.....but seriously just dont run ur mouth fucker...............MIDAS stfu as well ur just mad cuz i beat u, u little fuckin netcee mother fucker so dont talk about flow if ne1 can talk about flow it would be Tek cuz i heard his shit 1man blow me bitch,i aint have to prove shit to you bitches, unlike yourselfs, always ahve somthing smart to say, and i know this, yall just on my dick for fun, damn fagots

Grim Reapa
09-14-2005, 05:42 PM
that was so smart^^^^^^^^^

iNtell3kT
09-14-2005, 05:43 PM
that was so smart^^^^^^^^^ur an idiot man tisk tisk tisk

Grim Reapa
09-14-2005, 05:45 PM
well this,"idiot", doesn't back down from challenges fag

iNtell3kT
09-14-2005, 05:48 PM
go to a strip joint, nuff challenges there for you, like being able to get it and ugly ass strippers u couldnt even get

or go to a libary, theres TONS there for u :)

Grim Reapa
09-14-2005, 06:00 PM
haha an u wonder y u suck at rappin u all talk nigga

TeknicelStylez
09-14-2005, 06:12 PM
Basically, did you know strippers like rappers intellekt?

You would know that if you were a rapper... lol

Ballad Ballistik
09-14-2005, 06:38 PM
Basically, did you know strippers like rappers intellekt?

You would know that if you were a rapper... lol IF YOU BELIEVE THAT ...YOULL BELIEVE ANYTHING....THEY LIKE MONEY....

TeknicelStylez
09-14-2005, 07:12 PM
Which is why they like rappers... put two and two together champ, rappers got money.

Grim Reapa
09-14-2005, 07:19 PM
i destroyed BB in this battle................

iNtell3kT
09-14-2005, 07:44 PM
Which is why they like rappers... put two and two together champ, rappers got money.well real men dont like strippers, so have fun blowing your dough on a fuckin slut! lol, and "Masta's" isnt even a rapper, u outtah be ashamed of yourself

tha god concept
09-14-2005, 07:51 PM
any1 up 4 sum

Ballad Ballistik
09-14-2005, 08:18 PM
i destroyed BB in this battle................COME ON YOU HAD ALL YOUR FRIENDS VOTE SON...NOT ONE PERSON SAID YOU WERE ON POINT ....SO DONT SAY DESTROYED...THE CARDS FELL WHERE THEY MAY WITH THE VOTES THATS ALL...

Ballad Ballistik
09-14-2005, 08:22 PM
OKAY ,,I KNOW MANY OF GOOD RAPPERS BARELY MAKING IT... YOU WATCH MTV CRIBS ...TO MUCH...

Sicka than aidZ
09-14-2005, 08:40 PM
well real men dont like strippers, so have fun blowing your dough on a fuckin slut! lol, and "Masta's" isnt even a rapper, u outtah be ashamed of yourself
i like strippers

you alright man?

Sicka than aidZ
09-14-2005, 08:51 PM
I Cant See You Face I'm Sitting Behind My Screen On The Other Side Of The World!
Both They Verses Was Wack.....damn 95% Of The Shit I Read In This Forum Is Wack!!
if u dont like than leave

Sicka than aidZ
09-14-2005, 08:54 PM
Yeah I got Wu Tang one with the Clan and it says REUNITED but i can't get the pic up because i forgot how i got that one up
try www.imageshack.com (http://www.imageshack.com) ...or google it. photobucket works, peace

i feel masta kicked some dope shit, keep practicing ballad, you'll getta rematch someday

peace......vote=masta

Sicka than aidZ
09-14-2005, 08:59 PM
i cant vote on it, your both homies but it seems like there's tension between the both of u.

peace

TeknicelStylez
09-14-2005, 09:13 PM
COME ON YOU HAD ALL YOUR FRIENDS VOTE SON...NOT ONE PERSON SAID YOU WERE ON POINT ....SO DONT SAY DESTROYED...THE CARDS FELL WHERE THEY MAY WITH THE VOTES THATS ALL...My opinion is always unbiased, if you beat Masta I'd say you beat masta, thats just me, even if I hate you, which I don't.

Ballad Ballistik
09-14-2005, 09:26 PM
Aint No Tension...
Between Us....he Knows Ill Come Back...
Stronger Than
Powdered Acid Blown In His Krooked E Y E S ..
Ill Snatch ,,,his Ass Down From Cloud N I N E...
Ill Shine My Piece,,, To Drop His Silly B E H I N D..
This Mutha Fucka Couldnt Find Time In The Penitentiary....

Ballad Ballistik
09-14-2005, 09:33 PM
This Kat Thinks He Is Deluxe..
He Is More Like Acid Refluxxx....

Grim Reapa
09-14-2005, 09:56 PM
bb u suck COCK lol jp

Robert
09-14-2005, 11:06 PM
ALRIGHT....LOOK ....THATS WAS MY FIRST BATTLE...I TRIED TO COME WITH SOME FUNNY PUNCH LINES AND METAPHORS....I KNOW YOUR GOOD THATS,WHY I WANTED TO BATTLE YOU...I LIKE YOU ,YOU A COOL KAT..
BY THE WAY JAMAL MESSING WITH YOU WAS WRONG....THAT DUDE VOTES FOR HIMSELF...WITH HIS ALLIAS...ANYWAY I NOT SURE HOW YOU WANT TO CALL THIS...
PEACE...BALLAD BALLISTIK ...OVER.

hollywoodrealty
09-15-2005, 06:34 AM
let me put an end to this thread, bcuz the shit is getting out of hand, aside from all the trash talken everyone is doing, there lays 2 facts.......

1.) Ballad Ballistic lost, i give him credit for trying to take on the whole world, but you are forcing things, and i are trying to make words rhyme that dont, and worse of all, people dont like when u have to put parenthesis around things in your rhymes, or explain what u are trying to say, u cant do that, u just gotta write it, and if some dumb nigga's dont get it, then fuck em, so u really need to practice, but there is hope for u, bcuz when it comes to battles, u need guts to take on anyone, so u got taht atleast, now u gotta work on your rhyme scheme.

2.) masta genius, come on bro, i been noticing the past week or 2, u havent been coming with your best game, either u dont give a fuck and u must be worken on some rhymes in private to do an album, and all your energy is there, or u just having some writters block, i guess a lot of people expecting more from u bcuz we know u one of the best here, my advice to u is grab taht 1st ghostface and raekwon albums and listen to them for a few days str8, that usually fixes me up when i am having problems writing and connecting words. of course u won this battle, but we all expected u to blow this guy away, step up that game, u are a champ not a chump, peace

now enough with this thread, a lot of people showed they got beef, so i can see 4 or 5 battles coming out from this one, lets keep that shit coming, battlefield was kinda dying, now its got a 2nd life, lets keep this shit going, peace to all

King Justice
09-15-2005, 10:58 AM
let me put an end to this thread, bcuz the shit is getting out of hand, aside from all the trash talken everyone is doing, there lays 2 facts.......

1.) Ballad Ballistic lost, i give him credit for trying to take on the whole world, but you are forcing things, and i are trying to make words rhyme that dont, and worse of all, people dont like when u have to put parenthesis around things in your rhymes, or explain what u are trying to say, u cant do that, u just gotta write it, and if some dumb nigga's dont get it, then fuck em, so u really need to practice, but there is hope for u, bcuz when it comes to battles, u need guts to take on anyone, so u got taht atleast, now u gotta work on your rhyme scheme.

2.) masta genius, come on bro, i been noticing the past week or 2, u havent been coming with your best game, either u dont give a fuck and u must be worken on some rhymes in private to do an album, and all your energy is there, or u just having some writters block, i guess a lot of people expecting more from u bcuz we know u one of the best here, my advice to u is grab taht 1st ghostface and raekwon albums and listen to them for a few days str8, that usually fixes me up when i am having problems writing and connecting words. of course u won this battle, but we all expected u to blow this guy away, step up that game, u are a champ not a chump, peace

now enough with this thread, a lot of people showed they got beef, so i can see 4 or 5 battles coming out from this one, lets keep that shit coming, battlefield was kinda dying, now its got a 2nd life, lets keep this shit going, peace to all

Nicely done man the world belongs to the peacemakers

Grim Reapa
09-15-2005, 04:57 PM
hollywood this wasn't my best.....i wasn't trying its jus im been facin so many weak ass ppl excluding eric unseen why waste a good verse?

Ballad Ballistik
09-29-2005, 06:52 PM
Is This What You Meant By The Battle...?

Tenza
04-12-2006, 03:51 PM
are u doing an experiment or just rapi'n/ coz i can see yo doing it right/ but yo need a mic to start.:nerdy:

Sexy Jasper
09-08-2006, 08:25 PM
Wow, it appears as if I have innocently wandered into a BEST NAME CONTEST! I definately didn't mean to do that, for such an action would surely prompt the crown to be delivered to me and me only... which would in turn horribly embarass you all, because you were all hoping that you would win the prestigious BEST NAME CONTEST.

It is truely unfortunate that fate has dragged me kicking and screaming into this mysteriously created BEST NAME CONTEST thread, but I accept my destiny and am prepared to hoist the weight of responsibility that comes with having the best name in the history of Wu Tang Corp, ever.

I sincerely and humbly apologize to Smoke Blunts, Cilvaringz, Ironman, JasperFederline, Sick than Aidz, and especially BigBadMan. Surely you all thought you would be walking away with the title, but tonight I am the champion. You may all bow at my feet and polish my naked feet with your tongues now.

Gawd
09-08-2006, 08:26 PM
ok jasper

ShaDynasty
09-08-2006, 08:28 PM
this is what happens when the corpse goes down, a buncha gay threads on wucorp

Sicka than aidZ
09-08-2006, 08:33 PM
ok jasper

Envious ed

Hey jaspo, i mean erica, whats crackin ma?!?

Gawd
09-08-2006, 08:42 PM
So sick...how many crack rox can u suck down in a day?

mashqauck
09-09-2006, 12:27 AM
Erika, I need a wifey to show some luv to

36chambers
09-09-2006, 10:02 AM
Jasper Federline >>> Erikas Fire.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
11-28-2006, 02:13 PM
Vote and I'll check the standings in 2 weeks

SickSide
11-28-2006, 02:32 PM
What was it ben? dan cooley?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
11-28-2006, 02:47 PM
What was it ben? dan cooley?

The Dan Cooley thread was a sticky thread that all the BS, idiotic, Beef, Retarded, Dumb threads were merged...kinda like a graveyard of bad/dead threads

Oztradamus
11-28-2006, 02:58 PM
What's good Ben?

And yes, please do LOL

SickSide
11-28-2006, 03:06 PM
ah right ben
whats good

SickSide
11-28-2006, 03:11 PM
Sneer was a stone cold G

Gawd
11-28-2006, 03:15 PM
it was a safe haven of gen wise threads.

Sexy Jasper
11-28-2006, 03:16 PM
Too many stickies. Make a new forum for the gay threads.

Gawd
11-28-2006, 03:18 PM
flame/lame/hate ill mod that shit

crass
11-28-2006, 04:39 PM
whatever happened to the dan cooley thread? i accidentally voted no. ben please move my vote to "yes" if you can.

Sicka than aidZ
11-29-2006, 04:24 AM
move it to yesssssssss

im fucked up, passin out, fuck yall:fucku:can u move my vote to yes again?

EAGLE EYE
11-29-2006, 04:58 AM
change the dan cooley title to something better

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
11-29-2006, 11:06 AM
What about the Village Idiot thread??

MsRzaRecTaH
11-29-2006, 11:19 AM
yes please! thank you!

100pr00f
11-29-2006, 02:37 PM
yes it will clean this place up some

EAGLE EYE
11-30-2006, 12:11 AM
Just rename General Chat to "Village of Idiots"

Visionz
11-30-2006, 01:01 AM
It served a good purpose but I've seen quality threads end up in there with the retarded ones so I voted no. The bad threads go away when people stop posting in 'em. Ignore 'em long enough and they'll leave.

Better than bringing it back would be to take awat GenWise's IP address's privelage to make threads. This would kill two birds w/ one stone cuz we wouldn't have to read his dumbass ideas for threads (he's swings often to only bat .100) and we'd also find out who all his bullshit secondaries are. (and threads would get alot better becuz of it)

TUCO
11-30-2006, 09:30 AM
who's Dan Cooley?

Jet Set
11-30-2006, 10:19 AM
Just delete the idocy.

Sicka than aidZ
12-01-2006, 03:18 PM
did u move my vote to yes?

GENERAL WISE
12-02-2006, 01:45 AM
seriously though i will make the thread like 1000 pages

Truth

alot of classics swallowed by that gay thread, atleast make a clean thread not resurrect the old one.

Lil' Ruger
12-02-2006, 04:34 AM
yes but only the funny retarded ones....like the beef infected ones.....go get robbs true life thread...

SHRAP
12-02-2006, 04:42 AM
u need some place to move all the 10 hate posts that follow every post i make

every thread seems to end wit me posting the same shit about wrecking eds truck

http://www.popmatters.com/images/news_art/d/deja-vu-poster.jpg

mashqauck
12-02-2006, 04:26 PM
hahahahahaha

Sicka than aidZ
12-04-2006, 11:34 PM
What about the Village Idiot thread??

sure, name it after me when the pollz close. itz a joke

INF
12-05-2006, 11:25 AM
Do that shit! Make a whole other forum for it though. A place for the hate.

Sicka than aidZ
12-05-2006, 11:31 AM
dont name it after me tho ill stop posting here:thumbup:

maestro wooz
12-06-2006, 02:55 AM
yeah except you should call it the anal shadows of shambala. That's the new cool thing to call these sort of things.

Sicka than aidZ
12-06-2006, 03:02 AM
cartman'z anal shadow closet of shambala

GENERAL WISE
12-07-2006, 10:16 PM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16443

Sicka than aidZ
12-07-2006, 10:17 PM
classic to the fullest. big upz to wooz....this should be in the "thingz that are hard to except thread"

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
12-07-2006, 10:18 PM
Its in classics whats ya point?? Dyslexia??

maestro wooz
12-07-2006, 10:22 PM
whoa, i thouhgt i was on a different bored, whats rellay good wu corp

that's what champions are made of

i never meant for this thread to turn out like this, i stopped posting in it early on. I feel like vanilla ice, yeah i went 8x platinum but i'm not proud of it.

Sicka than aidZ
12-07-2006, 10:27 PM
im the champ!....naw itz a pretty good thread

crass
12-07-2006, 10:29 PM
RIP rep

Ink Is My Drink
12-08-2006, 01:46 PM
just wanted to say hi to all you people who is a over the top fan your all stans, who like underground hip hop only which makes you all backpackers LAWLS LMAO thats realness. your gay and full of gayness

Inspectah_Dirk
12-08-2006, 01:47 PM
huh? what? que?

Jet Set
12-08-2006, 01:55 PM
Vdb

snapple
12-08-2006, 02:03 PM
is having 10304 over a UK flag real? i don't think so.

Ink Is My Drink
12-08-2006, 02:08 PM
is having 10304 over a UK flag real? i don't think so.

you have a fuking point there. i need a new name and banner already. did pic it like couple years ago in my young stupidity. wheres the realness TBH too gayness

Jet Set
12-08-2006, 02:18 PM
lol, internet is the new realness, heres the new space time continuum

tekunique
12-08-2006, 02:26 PM
is it near Lochness ?

INF
12-08-2006, 02:28 PM
there are some dick riders and ignorant ppl how say they only listen to underground but that comes with "fans". Its natural.

I keep it real 24/8.

I know alotta other heads up in here keep it real as well so I dont know why you would make a thread in GEN Chat talkin bout this instead of the hip-hop shop or the Wu chamber but oh well. Do what you gotta do.

Inspectah_Dirk
12-08-2006, 02:30 PM
vdb = realness

or better yet

vdb > realness

Prolifical ENG
12-08-2006, 02:33 PM
OMGLOLLRAZORRZAZZZZ WHO TEH BAKP4CK3RZZZZ!!1!???

MF d00M????!!!1

Jet Set
12-08-2006, 02:33 PM
next level experience as the doors on acid and hendrix resurrected with electric guitars

haven you ever been experienced?

Jet Set
12-08-2006, 02:35 PM

MF d00M????!!!1

lol

Ink Is My Drink
12-08-2006, 02:51 PM
there are some dick riders and ignorant ppl how say they only listen to underground but that comes with "fans". Its natural.

I keep it real 24/8.

I know alotta other heads up in here keep it real as well so I dont know why you would make a thread in GEN Chat talkin bout this instead of the hip-hop shop or the Wu chamber but oh well. Do what you gotta do.

i was jus joking i dotn even say the word bakpacker or any of that shit

Inspectah_Dirk
12-08-2006, 03:05 PM

MF d00M????!!!1

Oh yes, this had me laughing quite a bit. :lmao:

Jet Set
12-08-2006, 03:13 PM
THE REAAAAAALLLLLLL

HIPHOPHIPHOP

http://danny.oz.au/travel/nz2005/t/52273444-waiting-backpacker.jpg

Gawd
12-08-2006, 04:13 PM
http://i12.tinypic.com/40o8io3.jpg
Dood keeps it real

Jet Set
12-08-2006, 04:15 PM
reminds me of demon days

INF
12-08-2006, 04:17 PM
reminds me of Goddess. He loves that pic.

Gawd
12-08-2006, 04:19 PM
http://i16.tinypic.com/4g60fom.jpg
and this one too?

Jet Set
12-08-2006, 04:31 PM
That's more a Lion King kind of picture.

http://www.lionking.org/%7Ejammet/lionking/characters/Character-Portrait-HYENAtrio.gif

TSA
12-08-2006, 04:54 PM
For those of u rockin fronts, Does smoking tarnish it? What I heard was with 10K it will fuck it up, 14K- its not easily, and 18k gold wont tarnish... wht yall know?

Unforgiven
12-08-2006, 05:12 PM
I wouldn't recommend it, especially if the shit in your grill is real...

CherChezLaMarauder
12-08-2006, 05:20 PM
did you get this question on the strength of HALFTIME?

Sicka than aidZ
12-08-2006, 05:28 PM
naw they should be fine

INF
12-08-2006, 06:01 PM
My ppls smoke with they fronts all the time. I never heard nobody say shit.

crass
12-08-2006, 06:11 PM
it won't be a problem, just clean them regularly.

Da Dishonourable Don
12-08-2006, 06:17 PM
smokin' with fronts on just makes your breath smell like shit, and you're trappin' more toxic shit in your teeth with fronts on, too many newcomers with grills, take it from the older heads, you never smoke with fronts on!

Da Dishonourable Don
12-08-2006, 06:21 PM
gay thread, underground hiphop is the shittttttttttttttttttttttt!

killakash
12-08-2006, 06:28 PM
why would you wear anything less than 18K?

snapple
12-08-2006, 08:09 PM

true story

TSA
12-08-2006, 08:10 PM
yea thts wht im sayin, wasnt tryna say i knew thts y i asked

Lil' Ruger
12-08-2006, 08:46 PM
tarnish nice word selection.

snakesonawiggly
12-08-2006, 08:57 PM
Chikara is a little know American Wrestling Promotion based out of Pennsylvania. Check it out here are the links to their Website
http://chikarapro.com/
Here is where you can buy the dvd’s
http://www.smartmarkvideo.com/cgi-bin/store/cp-app.cgi?usr=51J7166076&rnd=5788060&rrc=N&affl=&cip=131.191.67.124&act=&aff=&pg=cat&ref=chikaradvd
Here’s a link to the Chikara Podcast
http://wigglysworld.com/chikara/Site/chikara.html
here are Some video’s of Youtube

Mike Quackenbush vs.Claudio Castagnoli
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96GCXvrWbhE

Mike Quackenbush vs. Gran Akuma Part One
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaYCLmPPqhA
Mike Quackenbush vs. Gran Akuma Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LoVq6BU18c
Mike Quackenbush vs. Gran Akuma Part Three
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVxI-SUzA-U

Jigsaw/Shane Storm/Quackenbush vs.Castagnoli/Team F.I.S.T. Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRbcdQNKzUs
Jigsaw/Shane Storm/Quackenbush vs.Castagnoli/Team F.I.S.T. Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wHktcpFKZY
Jigsaw/Shane Storm/Quackenbush vs.Castagnoli/Team F.I.S.T. Part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lbc4r-1z9aM
Jigsaw/Shane Storm/Quackenbush vs.Castagnoli/Team F.I.S.T. Part 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFDJvJmJAr0

Mike Quackenbush vs. Claudio Castagnoli, TPI '06 Part I (not Chikara but Between two Chikara Wrestlers)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqVJOS0fK2Q
Mike Quackenbush vs. Claudio Castagnoli, TPI '06 Part II
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7v6wzaRzoTU

Men@Work vs. Sweet 'n' Sour Int'l
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkCH3ZfZYQA

Max Boyer vs. Dan Paysan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFJ3Dbszp4Q

The After Show Party
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNgxo73ff_0

CP Munk and Colt CaBunny
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsSn5LT5CsI

Yago punches Sal Thomaselli in the heart!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2MNu3j6L38

THUMBTACKS?!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCsIFQ3mdTI

Gawd
12-08-2006, 09:49 PM
awesome dood.....to bad there is no sports forum for us to discuss all of this in....

TSA
12-09-2006, 01:22 AM
ya the cats sayin 18k wont, but then again they just tryna make that sell u kno so i thought id ask some ppl who have before to make sure it cool, regardless ill smoke a few bleezys with it on im just wondering if most the time i shud take it out or what? and so far ive had 1 person say no so im hopin more of u wud know

...and im sorry KnoX that u dont know what that word means "shine less", there ya go

mashqauck
12-09-2006, 02:21 PM

I have a 20$ fake silver grill ^O^

EAGLE EYE
12-09-2006, 02:24 PM
your all gonna rot your teeth

mashqauck
12-09-2006, 02:25 PM
I use goat milk Crest from back in the day

I've got about 20 tubes left too

LHX
12-09-2006, 03:02 PM
teeth are overrated

CherChezLaMarauder
12-09-2006, 08:51 PM
How 'bout it?

INF
12-09-2006, 08:52 PM
hes got his ghetto pass. he has a real copy of more fish. mf! Can you buy that!?!

CherChezLaMarauder
12-09-2006, 08:59 PM
Not yet, but I can get you laid with dignity with a lady...free of charge =)

INF
12-09-2006, 09:44 PM
Man, I gotta girl. We got a baby. He didnt get here from me not gettin laid. You do the math on tryin to attack my credibility of sexual activity.

GENERAL WISE
12-10-2006, 02:37 AM
COMMING THIS DEC 17th

ONE BLOOD :{ ?

W A T C H F O R N I G G A Z.

Truth will be set free. To a point which will not be anticipated till armaggedon!??

Lil' Ruger
12-10-2006, 02:40 AM
ban this person.

GENERAL WISE
12-10-2006, 02:47 AM
T H E Y W I L L T R Y T O S I L E N C E B U T S I L E N C E I S D E A D L Y N O T O N L Y T O T H E O N E T H A T I S S I L E N T

12weLvE
12-10-2006, 02:50 AM
What in the world are you talking about now WISE???

GENERAL WISE
12-10-2006, 02:54 AM
T H E R I G H T O U S W I L L S P R E A D T H E W O R D

Lil' Ruger
12-10-2006, 02:57 AM
shut up.

CHRONZ
12-10-2006, 03:15 AM
lol`?

GENERAL WISE
12-10-2006, 03:29 AM
One Blood :{?

Lil' Ruger
12-10-2006, 03:30 AM
jezuz heyzus?

venex
12-10-2006, 04:50 AM
hahahhahahaa

SHRAP
12-10-2006, 06:14 AM
some of these faggots on here got theirs revoked, he should just ask they bitch ass for theirs

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
12-10-2006, 06:18 AM
He is crazy..lol

ironmantis
12-10-2006, 06:21 AM
why would he want to become "Ghetto", he probably likes Tea & Crumpets alot.

Grongle
12-10-2006, 08:57 AM
i dont get it :S

Grongle
12-10-2006, 11:06 AM
Yeh do it.

36chambers
12-10-2006, 11:20 AM
OK ill leave this shit open, as it looks like you'll be doing something "massive" on Dec 17. Im taking bets... another extremely crappy thread from Wise is 2/1 on.

MsRzaRecTaH
12-10-2006, 11:22 AM
LMAOOO@ 36!
Wise is stupid!

oLd_KaiNry
12-10-2006, 12:17 PM
december 17 is my bday....

no wonder why he so happy

CHRONZ
12-10-2006, 01:43 PM
Jea´, One Blood

EAGLE EYE
12-10-2006, 02:05 PM
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r70/construction_85/goldenshower-game.jpg

zeppelin2k
12-10-2006, 02:16 PM
1, 4, and 9
are the leaders on the poll
weird

36chambers
12-10-2006, 02:18 PM
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r70/construction_85/goldenshower-game.jpg

hahahahahha

Jet Set
12-10-2006, 03:18 PM
17-7=10=1-0=12=13=07=31=14-7*2=313=36

36chambers
12-10-2006, 03:50 PM
I'll take your word 4 that Jetty boy.

mashqauck
12-10-2006, 03:52 PM
i heard about this Gen, stay up

HANZO
12-10-2006, 04:18 PM
if nothin good happens on december 17th im gonna be pissed

Edgar Erebus
12-10-2006, 04:20 PM
Wise... I hope I'm clear....

SHUT THE MOTHERFUCK UP!

Damn.

GENERAL WISE
12-10-2006, 10:38 PM
T H E W A I T W I L L B E W O R T H I T

EAGLE EYE
12-10-2006, 10:41 PM
mmmmmm golden showers

Lil' Ruger
12-10-2006, 11:20 PM
lol @ robby....if nuttin happens on dec 17 ban gen wise.

maestro wooz
12-11-2006, 01:01 AM
COMMING THIS DEC 17th

ONE BLOOD :{ ?

W A T C H F O R N I G G A Z.

Truth will be set free. To a point which will not be anticipated till armaggedon!??

aight dog, one blood son

36chambers
12-11-2006, 01:17 AM
Deal is...

If by the end of Dec 17th he hasn't impressed, Gen Wise is gone until the new year, should make things a lil interesting. Maybe for once he'll be creative ;)

http://edbatista.typepad.com/edbatista/images/2005/02/Dr%20Evil.jpg

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Lil' Ruger
12-11-2006, 01:36 AM
i'll laugh if something develops.....maybe he'll reveal all of our locations.

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
12-11-2006, 07:14 AM
Wise... I hope I'm clear....

SHUT THE MOTHERFUCK UP!

Damn.

lmao

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
12-11-2006, 07:29 AM
Deal is...

If by the end of Dec 17th he hasn't impressed, Gen Wise is gone until the new year, should make things a lil interesting. Maybe for once he'll be creative ;)

http://edbatista.typepad.com/edbatista/images/2005/02/Dr%20Evil.jpg

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

MsRzaRecTaH
12-11-2006, 07:54 AM
Lmaoo @ Thread!

hectis
12-11-2006, 08:07 AM
word the 17th?

Dokuro
12-11-2006, 10:21 AM
what are the dead gona walk aging or somthing should i be stokin up with ammo and tolit paper

hectis
12-11-2006, 11:22 AM
what are the dead gona walk aging or somthing should i be stokin up with ammo and tolit paper

it would be ill if it was something like wu tang will drop an album the cure comes out bush calls it quits but no nothing is going to happen i think it is a sunday so football comes on

Dokuro
12-11-2006, 04:32 PM
thes kids walk onto the car lot so amedeatly i go out there to great them but what do i see thes kid jemed the lock and are in the car so i dash on over there and right when the start the engen i opend the door and beat there punk asses what the fuck were they thnking trying to rob this place
dont them marck know i work here well i guess im geting one or two thing jell or a raise i think they were under age

INF
12-11-2006, 04:35 PM
post pics of the beat up kids before you get assault bodily injury to a child charges with a side of 2 to 10 years.

Lil' Ruger
12-11-2006, 04:41 PM
post picz....or a vid i want to see them be dumb found when they hear you speak.

EAGLE EYE
12-11-2006, 04:46 PM
how do you file suit against a fictional wu tang corp character?

Dokuro
12-11-2006, 04:54 PM
its on the secrety cam but how do you tranfer that to a computer file

Visionz
12-11-2006, 04:57 PM
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggggghhhhtt. Your lame ass story taling is only matched by your wack-ass spelling. You should think of another character.

zeppelin2k
12-11-2006, 04:59 PM
learn to fucking spell before you try and post a video
damn

EAGLE EYE
12-11-2006, 04:59 PM

you mail the imaginary tape to me, and I do the rest.

crass
12-11-2006, 05:07 PM

you can't, that sort of technology won't be around for another 10-20 years.

Gawd
12-11-2006, 05:39 PM
wtf is going on now?

ArcherPriest
12-11-2006, 05:46 PM
somebody ban this wack fuck

SaqurakiHanamichi
12-11-2006, 06:07 PM
why all the hate????

Visionz
12-11-2006, 06:15 PM
cuzza layme secoodaries wif wack gemmickz tend two annoise da shitz outta peeeple

crass
12-11-2006, 06:23 PM
cuzza layme secoodaries wif wack gemmickz tend two annoise da shitz outta peeeple

this is tru, and i agre complatelly

Gawd
12-11-2006, 06:25 PM
wird migor

Lil' Ruger
12-11-2006, 06:38 PM
ded stup.

Sicka than aidZ
12-11-2006, 07:20 PM
you can't, that sort of technology won't be around for another 10-20 years.

hahahahaha

LHX
12-11-2006, 07:22 PM
eventually all stories are gon have to be accompanied by video evidence

abasi
12-11-2006, 08:39 PM
What is going on in that story
Does anyone know?

SHRAP
12-11-2006, 10:30 PM
thes kids walk onto the car lot so amedeatly i go out there to great them but what do i see thes kid jemed the lock and are in the car so i dash on over there and right when the start the engen i opend the door and beat there punk asses what the fuck were they thnking trying to rob this place
dont them marck know i work here well i guess im geting one or two thing jell or a raise i think they were under age

u just snitched on yourself, good job bitch, u expose yourself worse wit every fucked up mushmouth ass post u make

CEITEDMOFO
12-12-2006, 03:13 AM

YOUR GAY

Dokuro
12-12-2006, 12:05 PM
alright im out on bail
the kid was 17 teen and a good size so i could get off on this lets hope

so can i get a mod to delit this thanks

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
12-12-2006, 12:30 PM
Village Idiot won so I will now start merging retarded threads to this thread

Jet Set
12-12-2006, 02:58 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aahahahahahahahah
aa
a
hahahahahahahaah
aa
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa

:b =:X

Ya_Bane
12-12-2006, 03:02 PM
Almost as interesting as Wise-thread!

peace

Jet Set
12-12-2006, 03:05 PM
Almost but not quite, just had to let some stuff go out of my fingers like
sdajfblasf
'vas
bgn
sadfga'dfh'nadf'hg]e[0wjygh
aerhjad
fhj
sdfphm
adf'hna
dfnmsdfnlmfsg
n\bhbwd
'ljm
adhba
d'
Ever had to just do it? It's genius though. I can feelin it intgling through my body. hahaha

Gawd
12-12-2006, 03:20 PM
better than most general dane wise threads......

Dokuro
12-12-2006, 03:28 PM
jnfowiangwrngopawnpibnapnr nwrpi gnwaprng piwngwpraprgn ba pe rpJRG Jpjj [[JRPIGH NBPN GPwnmp b[pnbpbpaepi bnepbp

translation =go chock on a berreto you fat fuck

jonveona nptie hjpiqejtpiehneabnbpnbszioe oernenrhonwahopignpiaenbn pin wapn awppaiwnbwaipnrbpaw n pawbnpawnrb pwarn bpawbpwanrbprwpb wapnbwpanb pbpnwrbpi rwanbpirwnbp irwbpinwrbpn nwrpnrbp wpbnpb nwpnbrpwnbpi npir nbpiwanb pinwpinabpw np

translation= bitch

Jet Set
12-12-2006, 03:44 PM
Lol, this is classic right here, lolness. Hahah. typing so much shit and then just ...bitch... hahaha.

Dokuro
12-12-2006, 03:53 PM
nrawongaonaenrboaen aerb nea aepr peiba enbn aei aepnbpae ae eanbipnepin brenn aernbeaprbneapbnepabnpea enbpnarnaebn apnbr paerbnprenbrpeanb pabpenbpernb paebpiaen pea npie anrpbinapbn paepenpewanbpearbnape bnpnbpanbp apnpenb npainrbpianrb airwnbpeirnbndpinpnap piaepan bpnbpae bnpawepbnpbn wpwrnpwrin bp
translation=...ya

Dokuro
12-12-2006, 03:57 PM
:king: :king: hahaah ... im ruling this peace:king: :king:

Sicka than aidZ
12-12-2006, 04:59 PM
:king: :king: hahaah ... im ruling this peace:king: :king:

dane cooley:)9:(

Gawd
12-12-2006, 05:34 PM
why notjust sticky this POS and call it the retarded, Ben brought it back, thread.

L~>1<~NKS
12-12-2006, 06:17 PM
The fucks a dan cooley?:learning:

EAGLE EYE
12-12-2006, 06:20 PM
im gonna be shitfaced in a lil bit, i should just keep all my posts in this thead t'nite

GENERAL WISE
12-12-2006, 08:45 PM
THOSE WHO WISH TO SILENCE ME ARE ONLY SILENCING THEIR INNER MOST THOUGHTS

IN A FAMILY, WHEN ONE CHILD IS SILENCED, THE WHOLE FAMILY IS SILENCED.

FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT ALREADY KNOW
<<<<<ONE BLOOD>>>>
coming this dec. 17th

IF BY THEN, I AM SILENCED, THEN LET THE LAMBS OVERTHROW THE SHEEP HERDERS

lIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST

GENERAL WISE
12-17-2006, 12:35 PM
One Blood- A community which shares a family heritage, blood, or train of though. Syn: Tribe, Family, Clan.....

I am officially retiring "General_wise/Fuck_stakk/Heyzeus/akburst510" It has been worked on for a coupe of years now.

This is General_wise's last donation:

Username: HEYZEUS
Password: guess...its all over this page (mentioned 3 times already)

do as you will with it, it will serve to protect you and allow you to do stuff on this website you would normally not do.

36chambers
12-17-2006, 12:36 PM
You'll be back, they always come back.

GENERAL WISE
12-17-2006, 12:43 PM
I dont think he will come back. This is Infinity.

CHRONZ
12-17-2006, 12:44 PM
hahahaha

INF
12-17-2006, 12:48 PM
Score!

GENERAL WISE
12-17-2006, 12:49 PM
I want a name change.Also this mf had infractions. I didnt even know we could get infractions.

GENERAL WISE
12-17-2006, 12:58 PM
WHo said i am leaving, i am just retiring that account

GENERAL WISE
12-17-2006, 01:04 PM
Lmao, this is so gay

http://www.lesbostrapon.com/main/images/2005/08/16/lesbo-strapon-02.jpg

GENERAL WISE
12-17-2006, 01:07 PM
damn, infinity tried to steal this account still fixed it uop

GENERAL WISE
12-17-2006, 01:09 PM
damn the next password is hard to guess...

Hint: this was my account name on thecorpse.com

INF
12-17-2006, 01:15 PM
damn, infinity tried to steal this account still fixed it uop

You guessed the password that I made up? Or....was it a set up??????

EDIT - I forgot that you could just check your e-mail for the new password. Why would you throw your account out like that though? If I get hacked at then I know where to start lookin.

EAGLE EYE
12-17-2006, 01:22 PM
So are you done with the corp or just done with your multiple accounts?

You forgot to retire your Big Dane account I might add.

36chambers
12-17-2006, 01:31 PM
This was pretty shit, considering you made a big deal of all this "One Blood" crap everywhere.

mashqauck
12-17-2006, 02:00 PM
fuck this thread, i'm so fucking mad right now,, burn the whites

EAGLE EYE
12-17-2006, 02:06 PM
one blood = incest

for those who didnt know

Sicka than aidZ
12-17-2006, 02:17 PM
adios generalhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/smileybanned2.gif

INF
12-17-2006, 08:44 PM
I know we got a intro sub forum but the way this thread starts doesnt fit into the terms of it being started in that area.

So who are you?? What is it that you are doing with the words. I been seein it all over now so its makin me wonder what it is that you are trying to say. I can see how maybe some of the post that you make are relavent to the thread but maybe its cuz I'm just trying to make it apply and its really all........ just ..........random nonsense.........getting sold in the real world............if that dont work than just kick the facts............one two, one two....................if you a fighter, rider, flame ignitor , crowd exciter...or you just wanna get high...........THEN JUST SAY IT...............If you a liar liar pants on fire wolf crier agent with a wire.............I'm gonna know it when I play it..................................

So whats up?