PDA

View Full Version : so called music

abasi
11-29-2006, 09:02 AM
I was watching BET (I think) and I havent watched videos in a while
and i knew not to expect a lot from rap music nowadays but damn
the state of rap music is awful

I cant relate to half of these dudes on these videos now a days
and the thing that kinda pissed me off was that I saw Gipp from the Goody Mob flossin with some new jack dude and it was painful to watch
Goody Mob wasnt on no flossin shit back in the day so did Gipp change his style whats goin on what eva

i guess i'm just an old man (30) that cant exept change

but one thing i know is that rappers and other entertainers are role models if they like it or not so if we as a people want to change it starts with these entertainers

frosted592
11-29-2006, 09:37 AM
The bling bling era was cute but it's about to be done

Ginnsey
11-29-2006, 09:46 AM
I dont bother watching any music channels. its all a load of shit.

i was lucky to come across the "Da mystery of shadow boxing" video when i was at my friends house.

hes like about to change the channel and i said "touch the remote and ill cut ure hand off" lol

abasi
11-29-2006, 10:09 AM
i really hope this bling bling era would be over its been going on since 97 i think it needs to stop along with half of these southern rappers except outkast, scarface and luda

this is just A side question but who is tired with the whole r&b videos and songs with women being survivers half the time they put themselves in what ever position that they are in but they love being the victim

Dokuro
11-29-2006, 10:16 AM
church but you forgot the twins but the most inproten thing to remove from hip hop is chains becouse the represnt oppression and them grills that just childish no one gona take you seros werrin them