PDA

View Full Version : Another DWB

Black Man
11-29-2006, 03:00 PM
By DAVID SEIFMAN

Sean Bell, 23 died on his wedding day after leaving his bachelor party and two of his friends wounded. 50 shots were fired by nypd at these unarmed men while they were driving.

LHX
11-29-2006, 05:04 PM
link?

Sexy Jasper
11-29-2006, 05:22 PM
Dwb?

Bloo
11-29-2006, 05:40 PM
I thought it stood for Dumb White Boy

Dirty Knowledge
11-29-2006, 05:52 PM
The victim was the nephew of UM basketball coach Frank Haith if anyone saw the article on the back of the Sentinel. As for the incident, or accident, I don't know the story as to why the people were stopped, or shot. I saw the Reverand Al Sharpton last night on The O'Reilly factor and they said two cops were black, one latino, two white. So I don't know if this is the same as all white cops. Sure it doesn't matter. Like eD said.. yes, a tragedy. Nothing will bring that boy back. Just hope cooler heads can prevail through it all between the black community and police department in NY. None of you have ever been police men and none of you have ever had to be a white cop in a black neighborhood, especially one infested with drugs and crime. So stop jumping to conclusions like Reverand Al Sharpton. "Driving While Black".. lol.. yeah I remember I was pulled over on 95 and the officer looked at my ID and asked if I was white or black because he couldn't tell. Then he's like "Wait, before you answer.. remember.. you can be arrestted for DWB" and he WAS black just a funny story.. peace.

Sexy Jasper
11-29-2006, 05:55 PM
The victim was the nephew of UM basketball coach Frank Haith if anyone saw the article on the back of the Sentinel. As for the incident, or accident, I don't know the story as to why the people were stopped, or shot. I saw the Reverand Al Sharpton last night on The O'Reilly factor and they said two cops were black, one latino, two white. So I don't know if this is the same as all white cops. Sure it doesn't matter. That's affirmative action for you... just kidding. You made some good points, especialy in the part I somehow erased from the quote.

Dirty Knowledge
11-29-2006, 06:06 PM
Obviously.

Dirty Knowledge
11-29-2006, 06:16 PM
Imagine if five black cops killed a white man?

FOX news would still be talking about Natalie Holloway and Kramer.

Black Man
11-29-2006, 07:01 PM
The reinforcement of racism, and all these people say, "I don't have a racist bone in my body" yeah ok. Nobody mentioned the color of no police, just it was nypd. Now it's a black/white issue.

maestro wooz
11-29-2006, 07:25 PM
yeah i'd like to know the facts of this story. 50 shots is an absurd amount of bullets to fire at a car, even if they were suspected of being armed. Either this was an assasination attempt or the guys were doing something. I dont know, maybe it was a "dwb" case, but 50 shots is a ridiculous amount.

Black Man
11-29-2006, 07:47 PM
yeah i'd like to know the facts of this story. 50 shots is an absurd amount of bullets to fire at a car, even if they were suspected of being armed. Either this was an assasination attempt or the guys were doing something. I dont know, maybe it was a "dwb" case, but 50 shots is a ridiculous amount.

That's the police for you....white black whatever. Once you put that uniform on, you become "them" the police. And don't you know the police are trigger happy? They can't fire a warning shot, a shot to wound(leg/arm) they shoot to kill and replace as much organic matter (flesh) with inorganic matter (bullets).

Black Man
11-29-2006, 07:48 PM

That's the police for you....white black whatever. Once you put that uniform on, you become "them" the police. And don't you know the police are trigger happy? They can't fire a warning shot, a shot to wound(leg/arm) they shoot to kill and replace as much organic matter (flesh) with inorganic matter (bullets). And they like to shoot people in the back.

Black Man
11-29-2006, 07:59 PM
oh gawd. you cant be serious. a warning shot? where ? in the air? for it to come down and strike someone? lawls.....you really are an idiot.

as for shooting for the leg. lawls. doods are driving a car and they are supposed to aim for a leg that they cant see? lawls. also. when youre in a situation where you do have to fire your weapon you fire to kill not to shoot someone in the arm or leg. like ppl can aim for that under preasure.

dumbass

I would expect somebody to comment on law enforcement procedures dealing with fire arms. Now do you have any knowledge on the procedures of police officers using their fire arm or are you just talking out the side of your neck on what you think it is?

Keep in mind, there's a difference between knowing something and believing something.

Sexy Jasper
11-29-2006, 08:06 PM
This Black Man assumes a lot of things all the time...

7EL7
11-29-2006, 08:58 PM
52 shots fired - accident ? necessary ?

don't argue with them about this man - they do not value life at all

Sexy Jasper
11-29-2006, 09:10 PM
"I can tell you that it is to me unacceptable or inexplicable (http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/11/27/national/main2209770.shtml) how you can have 50-odd shots fired, but that's up to the investigation to find out what really happened," Bloomberg said Monday at a news conference after Monday's meeting.

Let's just not jump to conclusions.

Prolifical ENG
11-29-2006, 09:15 PM
By DAVID SEIFMAN

Sean Bell, 23 died on his wedding day after leaving his bachelor party and two of his friends wounded. 50 shots were fired by nypd at these unarmed men while they were driving.

The reinforcement of racism, and all these people say, "I don't have a racist bone in my body" yeah ok. Nobody mentioned the color of no police, just it was nypd. Now it's a black/white issue.

Then why did you make this thread with that initial post? Did you plan on discussing something different in here that has never been discussed? You are repeatedly trying to prove that people are racist and they don't know? You are admitting you are racist yourself? I dont know...

snapple
11-29-2006, 10:42 PM
Dwb?

HAHAHAHAHAH wow youre arguing with me in a thread about racism and don't know what DWB is....WOW...youre one ignorant motherfucker

Sexy Jasper
11-30-2006, 06:44 AM
HAHAHAHAHAH wow youre arguing with me in a thread about racism and don't know what DWB is....WOW...youre one ignorant motherfuckerI'm not American, that's probably why I never heard of DWB. But what we were talking about earlier had nothing to do with DWB, it wasn't relevant to the subject either, so just hush child.

LHX
11-30-2006, 08:57 AM
we should talk more about cooking and exchanging simple recipes

7EL7
11-30-2006, 09:04 AM

for crack ?

LHX
11-30-2006, 09:06 AM
cracked barely soup wiff carrots and celery?

7EL7
11-30-2006, 09:53 AM
nah, crack rock cocaine for dinner

LHX
11-30-2006, 10:52 AM
sprinkled over a fruit salad wiff cinnamon and honey?

snapple
11-30-2006, 11:32 AM
I'm not American, that's probably why I never heard of DWB. But what we were talking about earlier had nothing to do with DWB, it wasn't relevant to the subject either, so just hush child.

child? LOL, it is very relivent. you were bitching about being a victim of affirmative action, when you don't have a clue what people are going through every fucking day. you were bitching about something absolutley ridicuilious, don't tell me to hush or call my a child faggot.

Sexy Jasper
11-30-2006, 12:12 PM
child? LOL, it is very relivent. you were bitching about being a victim of affirmative action, when you don't have a clue what people are going through every fucking day. you were bitching about something absolutley ridicuilious, don't tell me to hush or call my a child faggot.Wow, are you upset now? Come back when you dried your tears and can think a little clearer.

How is the acronym DWB relevant to a discusion about me not getting a job because of affirmative action? You're a waste of time.

7EL7
11-30-2006, 12:50 PM
sprinkled over a fruit salad wiff cinnamon and honey?

nah - sprinkled into a pipe and smoked
inhaled to the belly

snapple
11-30-2006, 01:15 PM
Wow, are you upset now? Come back when you dried your tears and can think a little clearer.

How is the acronym DWB relevant to a discusion about me not getting a job because of affirmative action? You're a waste of time.

you dont want me to call you names, but if you gonna make these faggot ass smart ass remarks to me im gonna call you names. it has to do with it because AFRIM action thats one thing that helps people who are struggling, DWB is something you don't know about, and it's a struggle peoples go through every fucking day man. AFIRM action is one of the few breaks they are cutting from people, and u wanna take that away. i'm a waste of time? man, go fuck yourself

Sexy Jasper
11-30-2006, 05:46 PM
you dont want me to call you names, but if you gonna make these faggot ass smart ass remarks to me im gonna call you names. it has to do with it because AFRIM action thats one thing that helps people who are struggling, DWB is something you don't know about, and it's a struggle peoples go through every fucking day man. AFIRM action is one of the few breaks they are cutting from people, and u wanna take that away. i'm a waste of time? man, go fuck yourself
I know what Driving While Black means, I just didn't recognise it as an acronym. I don't want to take affirmative action away from you or anyone else, I just want it to be changed to something non racist or replaced by a better system. My only problem with the current system is that companies are forced to not give the best man the job but somebody less qualified.

7EL7
11-30-2006, 05:48 PM
I just want it to be changed to something non racist or replaced by a better system.

so we do have something in common

Sexy Jasper
11-30-2006, 05:50 PM
We're the same race?

7EL7
11-30-2006, 05:54 PM
Race ?

are you running ?

Sexy Jasper
11-30-2006, 06:10 PM
Always. That's what us humans do.

7EL7
11-30-2006, 07:15 PM
i'm anti human and pro alien

Sicka than aidZ
11-30-2006, 07:42 PM

yall deleted my cookin thread WTF?

LHX
11-30-2006, 07:43 PM
yall deleted my cookin thread WTF?
what cooking thread?

i aint delete nothin like that

Sicka than aidZ
11-30-2006, 07:48 PM
what cooking thread?

i aint delete nothin like that

it must have been ben, lmao

i made a rap about rice a roni and ben in san francisco smokin off all his homiez...

i dont know it rhymed so i submitted it, but it wasnt my intention to clown on ben it just kinda evolved into a rap dis, just a joke tho

but naw, yo i made rice a roni and it licked nutz, and me an strange fruit were talkin bout food i dont know it was lame.

continue

LHX
11-30-2006, 07:59 PM
rice a roni is just another form of mind control

conspiracy

omg

7EL7
11-30-2006, 08:19 PM
rice a roni is just another form of mind control

conspiracy

omg

thats old news the rice are actually little minature astronauts who unzip their rice suits and make way to your brain after you eat it

the victim count is dam near countless

maestro wooz
11-30-2006, 08:42 PM
crack just being mentioned sends off a bat signal for sicka.

LHX
11-30-2006, 08:48 PM
thats old news the rice are actually little minature astronauts who unzip their rice suits and make way to your brain after you eat it

the victim count is dam near countless

there is no telling who has been riced or not

who can you trust?

i heard NASA is working on anti-rice technology but maybe some of their researchers already been tainted

Sicka than aidZ
11-30-2006, 08:55 PM
crack just being mentioned sends off a bat signal for sicka.

roflmao!

snapple
11-30-2006, 11:50 PM
I know what Driving While Black means, I just didn't recognise it as an acronym. I don't want to take affirmative action away from you or anyone else, I just want it to be changed to something non racist or replaced by a better system. My only problem with the current system is that companies are forced to not give the best man the job but somebody less qualified.

look who runs the corporations, if they got rid of it you know what the reality would be, "i'm not gonna hire that negro" you know it man, thats the truth. beleive me i feel you the entire system is fucked up, it is a form of segreagation but this entire world is full of segrigation, you ever heard the saying fight fire with fire?

Sicka than aidZ
11-30-2006, 11:54 PM
just look at wucorp, a gang of white boyz callin the shotz, WTF?

snapple
12-01-2006, 12:42 AM
^^for real, son in the seinfield thread said "lynching niggers" this kid....if i do go to amsterdamn this spring im gonna def have to meet up with Erika

Sexy Jasper
12-01-2006, 07:31 AM
look who runs the corporations, if they got rid of it you know what the reality would be, "i'm not gonna hire that negro" you know it man, thats the truth. beleive me i feel you the entire system is fucked up, it is a form of segreagation but this entire world is full of segrigation, you ever heard the saying fight fire with fire?It should be replaced by a better system, see my reply in the other thread for more affirmative action talk.

^^for real, son in the seinfield thread said "lynching niggers" this kid....if i do go to amsterdamn this spring im gonna def have to meet up with ErikaRefresh my memory... where did I say "lynching niggers". Are you making this up? If you'll go to Amsterdam and wanna meet up, holla at me.

snapple
12-01-2006, 11:43 AM
its in the general thread, the thread about seinfeld DVD, after we build man you go and say some shit about "kramer lynching niggers" and ed "lawling niggers lost" and all this shit. i guess you really just dont give a fuck thats a shame man we went from name calling with eachother to actually building on something real. then u go and do that shit.....damn man what a fuckin shame

Gawd
12-01-2006, 11:49 AM
its all a game dood. try not to take it too personal.

Black Man
12-01-2006, 12:15 PM
People say don't take it personal, its a game and all that non-sense...those are the ones who keep the bullshit alive. Those are the ones who cause death and destruction and after its done, they'll tell you stop living in the past, while it's your life, you're family, friends, loved ones, neighbors who are suffering in multiple of ways and it's you who really wants to bring about universal peace(through peaceful means and not violence) and when you begin to talk to those people, they say it's only a game, stop being so serious, it doesn't matter.

Understand the nature of the beast!

7EL7
12-01-2006, 01:15 PM
People say don't take it personal, its a game and all that non-sense...those are the ones who keep the bullshit alive. Those are the ones who cause death and destruction and after its done, they'll tell you stop living in the past, while it's your life, you're family, friends, loved ones, neighbors who are suffering in multiple of ways and it's you who really wants to bring about universal peace(through peaceful means and not violence) and when you begin to talk to those people, they say it's only a game, stop being so serious, it doesn't matter.

Understand the nature of the beast!

this is over their heads

Gawd
12-01-2006, 01:47 PM
again...words taken too seriously. Its the internet. not real life. sorry you folks treat it that way. lame.

Sicka than aidZ
12-01-2006, 04:21 PM
^^for real, son in the seinfield thread said "lynching niggers" this kid....if i do go to amsterdamn this spring im gonna def have to meet up with Erika

i was talking about the modz and it was a joke...i think your trippin about meeting up with jasper if your talking about fighting, like fat ed said, itz just the internet

Sexy Jasper
12-01-2006, 04:32 PM
its in the general thread, the thread about seinfeld DVD, after we build man you go and say some shit about "kramer lynching niggers" and ed "lawling niggers lost" and all this shit. i guess you really just dont give a fuck thats a shame man we went from name calling with eachother to actually building on something real. then u go and do that shit.....damn man what a fuckin shame
I searched through some of the hundred and one Seinfield threads, but I couldn't find the exact quote. Help me out here...

Black Man
12-01-2006, 06:54 PM
this is over their heads

I'm not talking to them. I'm talking to those who actually feel the pain and suffering. Those who actually are going through the "struggle." Those who want to speak out but can't find the words because when the fix their lips to speak all they can do is shed tears. I'm talking to those who lost a loved one out of hate, ignorance, stupidity, jealousy, envy, etc. etc. I'm not talking to those who say, it's just the internet. I don't speak to those people who mock your every word with stop living in the past. I'm not and never will I speak for or to those who say stop taking this so seriously. I speak to the voiceless, the down trodden, the poor, the despised, the hated....those who don't know what to do, those without proper guidance, those who's mother's do the violest things to take care of their kids, to the fathers who who were beatin' in front of their children, spat on, degraded....I speak to the suffering of a mighty people, that's who I speak to. What I say doesn't go over their head. They hear me loud and clear.

Gawd
12-01-2006, 06:59 PM
That was beautiful.

Sexy Jasper
12-01-2006, 07:04 PM
;( I won't ever do it again, I pwomise.

EAGLE EYE
12-01-2006, 09:45 PM
Everyone needs affirmative action or something better. I went and visited my uncle today and the whole time he talked about family problems (some fucked up ones) and his financial trouble. He's been working for a print press company for about 10 years and hes still only making $12/hr. He admits though to not taking it upon himself to make some drastic changes and goals when he was a little bit younger but some unfortunate events happened. MY WHOLE FAMILY is fucked up and on the verge of bankruptcy it seems almost every few months. Im sick of hearing this shit. I gotta leave this shit.

But my point is every race struggles. Its '06 and 90% of this country can be labeled as the working poor.

7EL7
12-01-2006, 10:14 PM
This country (white america ) was designed to put the white/pink man on top

if you are pink and you are not on top, then you are retarded

Gawd
12-01-2006, 10:21 PM
This country (white america ) was designed to put the white/pink man on top

if you are pink and you are not on top, then you are retarded

booya!!!1

EAGLE EYE
12-01-2006, 10:41 PM
http://www.mcpeepants.com/frames/060handbanana/frame41.jpg

way past the point of caring anymore haha

snapple
12-02-2006, 02:00 PM
I searched through some of the hundred and one Seinfield threads, but I couldn't find the exact quote. Help me out here...

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29565

feel better? funny joke man, absolutley hilarious oh and i'm giving my computer screen the finger and holding an ox towords the screen, fuck you.

Sexy Jasper
12-02-2006, 02:21 PM
Is there any behind the scenes and other bonus material where we can see Kramer lynch Africans?http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29565

feel better? funny joke man, absolutley hilarious oh and i'm giving my computer screen the finger and holding an ox towords the screen, fuck you.Besides the tasteless misquoting, I think you misunderstood my comment.

It was a sarcastic reference to the topic, which was about the Seinfeld Season 7 DVD's selling better than ever, despite the whole Kramer affair. Or better yet, because of Kramers outburst. Since everyone liked seeing the youtubes of Richards flipping the fuck out, my question basically is: does this DVD contain more racist material or something to reach this level of interest.

It's not easy to get the way you mean things across on the internet, especialy not when English isn't your first language, but believe me it wasn't meant the way you took it.

Gawd
12-02-2006, 03:47 PM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29565

feel better? funny joke man, absolutley hilarious oh and i'm giving my computer screen the finger and holding an ox towords the screen, fuck you.

snapple has been defeated by the interwebs.

snapple
12-02-2006, 11:44 PM
i was talking about the modz and it was a joke...i think your trippin about meeting up with jasper if your talking about fighting, like fat ed said, itz just the internet

LOL fight over someone saying something racist? hell no son thats retarded, i'm PEACE man id meet him to see what hes really like, see if he would really say those things, try to understand and chill with him cause we are odviously really different people. fighting in amsterdam, how could i be fighting when i'd be blowing the most exotic herb on the planet prolly hahaha, please sika.....