PDA

View Full Version : Whats your diet like?

recluse
11-30-2006, 08:08 PM
I strongly believe what we eat is very important, basically the cornerstone to who we are and have the potential to become. I am raw foodist. I would recommend that everyone atleast go raw 15 days. You will be amazed at the "detox" your body goes through during that short amount of time. This "detox" is what led me to believe that processed and fast foods are far worse for us than just making us fat. They are actually full of drugs causing our bodies harm.

So do you practice a special diet? No red meat, Only fish, vegetarian, vegan, raw foodist, or maybe even a fruitarian?

Sexy Jasper
11-30-2006, 08:17 PM
Great topic! I have the same sort of diet, I'm not very strict to myself though. But I try to eat organic food as much as possible. Fresh vegetables and fruits, meat and fish are all part of my diet.

What you say about detox is very true. It made me feel better than ever before. Like a better person. I can recommend this to everyone.

LHX
11-30-2006, 08:18 PM
man the search function in this forum works pretty good

i even found that thread you started about diet

recluse
11-30-2006, 08:22 PM
alright dude, point taken, Ill stop posting and use the search.

LHX
11-30-2006, 08:25 PM
do you eat full meals? or do you eat small portions throughout the day?

Sexy Jasper
11-30-2006, 08:26 PM
man the search function in this forum works pretty good

i even found that thread you started about diet
I'm still on it as you can read. Thanks for upping it, bumping away all those nasty race topics.

maestro wooz
11-30-2006, 08:31 PM
sorry lhx, i already cast my nominations for best mod, this late push is not gonna help you.

LHX
11-30-2006, 08:33 PM
nutrition is the thing i take most seriously in life

everything i know is an extension of what i learned about nutrition

ive spent years studying it and experimented with virtually every approach to dieting imaginable

i even tried a all meat diet for about 5 or 6 days
liver
kidneys

i almost died, but i felt great for the first couple of days

right now - i dont avoid meat as a rule, but i havent eaten meat in a long long time

steamed vegetables and whole grains are pretty much my whole diet

also dairy products and bread

recluse
11-30-2006, 08:33 PM
several meals throughout the day. My girl is "certified" raw chef. So when I'm home she does me up right. You would be surprised at what can be made out of raw nuts and vegetable. She makes a killer mock cheesecake. I also love "almond milk". When Im on the road though its the basics, organic fruit platters and sliced veggies. I keep raw granola on me for snacking.

LHX
11-30-2006, 08:34 PM
sorry lhx, i already cast my nominations for best mod, this late push is not gonna help you.

motherfucker

i think i even put you up for one of the awards

here i was gonna get the admin to make you the Head of the Junior Mod Team

scratch that idea

maestro wooz
11-30-2006, 09:26 PM
maybe next year

kUQ0-QWU3aE

WARPATH
11-30-2006, 09:35 PM
I rarely eat sugar.

It's bad stuff.

recluse
11-30-2006, 09:39 PM
It really is. Raw Agave Nectar is a great subsitute though, if you really need something sweet.

Prolifical ENG
12-01-2006, 11:15 AM
do you eat full meals? or do you eat small portions throughout the day?

yup I do that small portions.....heavy meals leave me fatigued afterwards regardless what it is. its also important if you eat meat, not to have so much every time or else your body spends a lot of energy digesting it. So if you plan on eating a big 72oz steak, better not plan any activities after.

Its hard going to dinner at someones house and men are encouraged to eat a lot at meals in society when you are used to eating small portions.

100pr00f
12-01-2006, 11:16 AM
low cals

low suger..i use sweet and low

low salt

frute every day

but besides that ill eat every thing good or bad besides what i have wrote
allso as long the my cal intake dosnt past 2200

iniquity
12-01-2006, 11:56 AM

i had 2 of these

http://www.wendys.com/images/product_thumbs/3.png

http://www.wendys.com/images/product_thumbs/3.png

for breakfast .. :chef: ..

100pr00f
12-01-2006, 11:59 AM
ur gonna die dude thats way too much fast food ...shit like a 1000 cals each too

iniquity
12-01-2006, 12:04 PM
ur gonna die dude thats way too much fast food ...shit like a 1000 cals each too

.. not to mention 2 of these ..

http://www.wendys.com/images/product_thumbs/18.png

http://www.wendys.com/images/product_thumbs/18.png

washed it down with one of these( diet pepsi) so i think it's ok ..

http://www.wendys.com/images/product_thumbs/149.png

.. :chef: ..

100pr00f
12-01-2006, 12:13 PM
lol

100pr00f
12-01-2006, 12:29 PM
yes i dont drink soda at all

all i drink is tea and water

WARPATH
12-02-2006, 11:10 AM
Raw Buffalo Kidney.

mmmmmmm........

7EL7
12-02-2006, 11:55 AM
yes i dont drink soda at all

all i drink is tea and water

and fried pig tears

manhattan360
12-03-2006, 07:35 PM
I dont eat pork and try to stay away from animals dat eat shit like cat fish and shrimp if u open up a shrimp it has a worm in it.I wann ago vegeterian because i read the human body is not made for digesting meat u dont need meat for protein u can get it from other vegastables.I try to eat only whole weat for the fiber and peper then salt. sugar is very adictive if u just try to drink water u can feel it

Prince Equality
12-04-2006, 04:13 AM
I really wanna stop eating meat, but I need lots of proteins cause I work out in da gym 5 times a week. Where can I get proteins from besides meat?

7EL7
12-04-2006, 04:20 AM
I dont eat pork and try to stay away from animals dat eat shit like cat fish and shrimp if u open up a shrimp it has a worm in it.I wann ago vegeterian because i read the human body is not made for digesting meat u dont need meat for protein u can get it from other vegastables.I try to eat only whole weat for the fiber and peper then salt. sugar is very adictive if u just try to drink water u can feel it

thats not a worm lol

its a do do tract

7EL7
12-04-2006, 04:21 AM
I really wanna stop eating meat, but I need lots of proteins cause I work out in da gym 5 times a week. Where can I get proteins from besides meat?

navy beans

cows only eat grass right ?

rhinos only eat berries and stuff i think

those are some big powerful animals

recluse
12-04-2006, 06:18 AM
here is a chart showing the amount of protein in nuts and seeds.
http://www.healthalternatives2000.com/nut-seed-nutrition-chart.html

PHENIX
12-04-2006, 07:59 AM
Does anyone here take multi-vitamins. If so what kind. I want to start taking some but I dont know if they are beneficial.

100pr00f
12-04-2006, 08:05 AM
and fried pig tears

yes yes...its good too

keeps me fit

100pr00f
12-04-2006, 08:08 AM
navy beans

cows only eat grass right ?

rhinos only eat berries and stuff i think

those are some big powerful animals

they were born that way
the bone structure ..makes them that big

and that is all fat

he wants musicals...in order to do this u need lots of proten ant alot of time of working out

grass and berries for a diet will make him week and small

manhattan360
12-04-2006, 05:26 PM
thats not a worm lol

its a do do tract OH word dat shit look nasty either way and when i eate one time it made my throat get iticy

Visionz
12-04-2006, 05:50 PM
Alot of stuff has proteins but it can get a little tricky......meat is the only One source of complete protein. This means that it has every amino acid that your body requires. Things that grow from the ground have protein but they're incomplete proteins. Now the proteins that are lacking from the veggies that cause them to be incomplete vary from food to food. What this means is that by combining different foods you can then get complete protein.

For example, just to make sure its understood, rice has protein but is incomplete, beans have protein but are incomplete, but if you eat beans and rice together they make up for what the other one lacks and you get the complete range of protein, hence together the protein nutrionally isn't any different than eating a steak.

the silencer
12-04-2006, 05:54 PM
i eat a TON of peanut butter throughout the week...usually like 4 or 5 peanut butter sandwiches a day at least..

ive pretty much completely stopped eating meat...the only time i have it is with chicken noodle soup a couple times a week..

i drink no soda, no gatorade or vitamin water anymore....just water or arizona green tea...milk sometimes..

Palehorse recommended to me a tea called Echinacea a while ago so i bought it at vitamin shoppe and i drink that shit all the time now...i love it....its sposed to boost the immune system and i havent gotten sick in months...

i eat alota fruits.. apples, applesauce, tangerines, oranges whatever fruit i can get my hand on throughout the day....

the silencer
12-04-2006, 05:59 PM
i gotta be honest..

alota the shit that ive read in this forum over the past 6-8 months has changed the way i eat...

i dont stuff my face throughout the day and i dont just eat whenever im hungry...

and the weird thing is...theres been alota times when i was maaaad hungry and had an empty stomach but i just didnt eat until it was dinner (or lunch or whatever) and this happened to me many times over the past few months....i thought i might lose weight from this cuz im already skinny to begin with but i weighed myself the other day and it was the heaviest ive been in like a year (150 lbs)....

i dont remember who said it or what they said but somethin about only havin a couple meals a day made me start doin that....i know Elijah's "How to Eat to Live not to Live to Eat" teaches that and i now know it works..

Prince Equality
12-06-2006, 07:14 AM
Alot of stuff has proteins but it can get a little tricky......meat is the only One source of complete protein. This means that it has every amino acid that your body requires. Things that grow from the ground have protein but they're incomplete proteins. Now the proteins that are lacking from the veggies that cause them to be incomplete vary from food to food. What this means is that by combining different foods you can then get complete protein.

For example, just to make sure its understood, rice has protein but is incomplete, beans have protein but are incomplete, but if you eat beans and rice together they make up for what the other one lacks and you get the complete range of protein, hence together the protein nutrionally isn't any different than eating a steak.

Thanx, that was very helpful :thumbup:

Assassinator
12-07-2006, 08:52 AM
my diet is crazy, i eat anything i can get my hands on really. which is alot of fastfood. im a very skinny dude and never put on weight. so i guess i've just been too loose with my diet altho im 21 now and starting to feel sluggish every now and then. im slowly beginning to watch what i eat but still fall for the temptations of fried fish.. chips... soda etc.. i've always been a heavy fruit eater but would like to change my diet completely..... any suggestions?

Assassinator
12-07-2006, 09:04 AM
grass and berries for a diet will make him week and small
lol