17. Ghostface Killah Feat. Kanye 4:01
West & Ne-Yo - Back Like That
(Remix)

Jim Kelly
11-30-2006, 09:29 PM
About to take a listen.

iniquity
11-30-2006, 09:43 PM
.. ghostface esta en fuego !! .. :clap: ..

Oztradamus
11-30-2006, 09:53 PM
So far so good

Oztradamus
11-30-2006, 10:56 PM
A Solid album upon first listen... Not better than Fishscale

crass
11-30-2006, 11:04 PM
man i just started listening, it's blowing my mind. ill post track-bytrack review in like an hour

Shaolin Bloody Sword
11-30-2006, 11:48 PM
Ghost son sounds like dude from AIG.. Is it Allah Wise ?

11th Chamber
11-30-2006, 11:51 PM
cant wait to hear the album. Im waiting til it drops on the 12th tho. Then ima cop it n hear it

crass
12-01-2006, 12:00 AM
here is my track-by-track review. these are first impressions so they might not entirely reflect how i'll feel about the album in the future.

1. Ghost is Back
This song is incredible. Beat is old-school as fuck. scratching, fast-paced drums, ghost is MAD HYPE. 5/5
2.Miguel Sanchez
Kind of a let down after "Ghost is Back." beat is a little more polished and less interesting. trife sounds like Big L on here. No ghost on here. 3/5
3.Guns n' Razors
Beat sounds like it could be from some kinda james bond/spy movie. pretty rad. ghost is furious here. cappa drops a pretty good verse here. lately he hasn't impressed me much, his voice is less nasally here and he sounds pretty menacing. 4/5
4. Outta Town Shit
pretty funky beat, beat is slow-paced which goes well with ghost's energetic flow. hook is ghost's singing voice which i like, sounds really eerie. really good beat. hook is really great. the most original track yet. 4.5/5
5. Good
meh, don't really dig this sorta style. the really bright, bouncy shit. gets a little better as it goes on, around Trife's verse. 3/5
6. Street Opera
not a bad beat, song kind of drags on though. 3/5
7. Block Rock
this is a weird beat. it sounds like a cassette being eaten by the tape deck. not a beat to bob your head to, but it's pretty interesting. 3.5/5
8. Miss Info Celebrity Drama (skit)
whatever
9. Pokerface
really chill beat. extremely relaxing and laid back. 3.5/5
10. Greedy Bitches
funky track, mad bass. lyrics: "the hoes ate the oreos." this is pretty damn good. kinda west-coast sounding. redman comes correct. 4/5
11. Josephine
typical ghostface r&b sort of track. not bad though. just not that captivating. lyrics are good though. 3/5
12. Grew Up Hard
kind of a played out lyrical theme. song is def good though. pretty much a trife solo, which isn't bad, but it gives this LP a mixtape vibe in the vein of Theodore Unit's "718" 3.5/5
13. Blue Armor
this beat is rad! has a sort of 80s synth feel to it. kind of slow-paced though and it gets old after a little while. 3/5
14. You Know I'm No Good
wicked creative beat. now and then these awesome horns pop up. the woman's singing is great too. 4.5/5
15. Alex Stolen Script
daaaaamn this track is smoooooth! 4/5
16. Gotta Hold on
kinda weak. 2.5/5
17. Back like That remix
not bad but i don't need to hear this again, so i give it 2/5

on first listen, i give it a 7/10

Shaolin Bloody Sword
12-01-2006, 12:41 AM
How can u not like "Miguel Sanchez", "Hard Rock" & "Blue Armor". These are the highlights of the album. This is on some hardcore shit !!! These tracks alone shit on the whole fishcale ! "Josephine" is a soul track on some conscious shit, not RnB ("Common" would be my guest on this one). There's a hugee difference ! "Back like that' is what u call a RnB track.

Lil' Ruger
12-01-2006, 12:56 AM
How can u not like "Miguel Sanchez", "Hard Rock" & "Blue Armor". These are the highlights of the album. This is on some hardcore shit !!! These tracks alone shit on the whole fishcale ! "Josephine" is a soul track on some conscious shit, not RnB ("Common" would be my guest on this one). There's a hugee difference ! "Back like that' is what u call a RnB track.

co-sign this album was crazy too me and it was perfect none of the tracks were weak too me i just dont want all of it to be grimey hold on was on some jesus church shit i loved it heres a complete review

MORE FISH REVIEW!!!

here it goes never done a review...

ghost is back - 9.5/10
shit is tight beat is nice great way to come in i was boppin my head reminds me of iron god chamber for some reason .

miguel sanchez - 10/10
straight loved that shit bang this album is turning out crazy dope son beat is correct...and lyrics are airtight his son is truely something to be proud off nice to trife

guns and razors- 12/10
i cut ya balls off lol beat is mad tight as fuck! damn lyrics was correct I WILL give this a second listen tho but this is crazy.

outta town shit – 10/10
beat is nice I like that kick back shit and kick back lyrics hook is tight and cool just laid back. this hook is epic I’m already singin it after first listen and lyrics are great love this album.

good – 9.5/10
by all u ppl I thought this song would be wack but the beat is old school shit the hook is bangin crazy we don’t love those hoes wit they flat buts caked up and chipped toes hahaha damn I was hooked after the first verse

street opera – 9.5/10
the gangsta shit sounds like tight shit beat is nice the girl singin is a nice touch jeans hoods guns crack. sounds kind of Jamaican or summin like I love it. love the concept of it if you know what I mean..

block rock – 10/10
tight all the beats on this album are dope but this one sounds unique its mad tight the way it sounds….its like a different kind of crazy….psychotic mental institution crazy…I top that shit and ice my nuts lol not the neighborhood bully out and pee on him….love ghosts lyrics on this album they stand out greatly after fishscale and this my respect for ghost has risen greatly.

ms info – good skit….lol

pokerface – 8/10
I love the concept and the beat was a hit or miss to ppl and it hit…hook explains and lyrics blend perfect with it. despite other ppls feelings on it I feel this perfectly fits in the album…I can see ppl freestylin over these beats on the album….all these hooks so far have been really tight.

greedy bitches – 10/10
aww shit!!! shit sounds good starting off before you even get to the verse…shit makes me laugh tho…if ya stomach growlin hard imma laugh boo…hahaha had me singin along yo the HOES ATE THE OREOS!!!!!this shit really makes me laugh lol…this was perfect and hilarious.

Josephine – 8.7 / 10
usually I don’t like these kind of tracks but it had me listenin really dope lyrics and was a good listen after greedy bitches lol….i like the hook sounds good ….definitely a good track.

grew up hard – 9/10
reminds me of block rock and that’s a good thing it’s the Jamaican feel and the hook beautiful “marinating in the slums you gotta practice survival”

blue armor – 10/10
ooo shit!!! beat is crazy ghost tears it up from the get go.. sheek louch was a good choice wu and D block? jada in the vid….a big fuck you to 50 at the end lol sounds tight I would bang that in my car….if had 1 that’s summin you got on full volume you know wit the sound systems.

you know im no good – 8.5/10
this reminds me of something what is it? I like it tho once you go ghost you never go back…haha he got ill lines on this…..i like how the beat changes as it goes on a lil and just doesn’t keep it mad repetitive…I love the singin works good the beat just adds to the atmosphere I see a video of this wit a small band and the chick singin….on stage in some sexy dress ghost rappin in the crowd or summin…love the nasty girl aspect it strings it all together I can see the image playing in my head…

alex (stolen script) – 10/10
ALEX ALEX ALEX!!! hahaha ill beat perfect track love it lyrics are great I can see the whole thing going down in my head it’s a detailed story love it.

gotta hold on – 10/10
sounds like some old skool church shit perfect takes me back sounds old skool love the hook the singin I can see someone playing the beat and hook wit some church lyrics….love it perfect…I feel every album needs a church clapper like this summin that tells em all too hold on….like tupacs hold ya head up love it.

back like that (remix) – 9/10
I actually thought the original was tight and this one sounds tight kanye says that bitch been on my mind all week sound familiar? no sweat though sounds nice tight way too finish it off. I like the original vid where ghost rolls up and makes all the niggas chase him…this is classic to me. love for it ends album perfectly

sonny getz
12-01-2006, 01:03 AM
damn.. i'm disappointed that charlie brown and cartoonz aren't on here..

Lil' Ruger
12-01-2006, 01:06 AM

remember the fried fish bonus disc dude still have hope....... i hope the next ghost album is fish and chips i seriously do.

the fish thing and chips is another word for money so that would be a good title to me.

Shaolin Bloody Sword
12-01-2006, 02:00 AM

These tracks were left overs & they old now..... Move on man !

Here are my ratings:

1. Ghost is back
Gotta pay homage to the great Rakim.. The track is fire ! The flow alone makes it a 10/10

2. Miguel Sanchez
This is on some grimy shit.... Ghost son wins on this one. I like his verse better than Trife's. Sun God sounds like the dude from AIG. I think it's "Allah Wise". 9/10

3. Guns N' Roses
My favorite track of the album. They all dope on it & Cappadonna is on some freddy krugger shit. His flow is mad scary & full of anger on this one. Mf Doom must have produced this banga. 100/10

4. Outta Town Shit
This is an ok track to me. Not feeling the hook that much. It's one of those tracks that will grow on u as time flies. 7/10

5. Good
This is not my type of tracks. The hook annoys me. This is a track i'll definitly skip. He needed this one for radio play though. It would have been better without that hook. 4/10

6. Street Opera
Another Banga with Ghost's son. He's definitly on the right direction. Ghost needs to kick Wiggs out of Theodore Unit & add his son to the group. 8/10

7. Block Rock
Here's another hardcore track ! The beat is on some weird shit. Underground lovers will definitly dig this one. 8/10

8. Skit N/A

9. Pokerface
All i gotta say is that i'm not a fan of Wiggs. He's definitly an average MC. He's not worth being on Theodore Unit. He ruins this beat ! 5/10

10. Greedy Bitches
Decent song. The beat reminds me of the 1st track on Ghostdog soundtrack. The song is decent ! It's good to hear Redman after so long. Wiggs drops another average verse. 7.5/10

11. Josephine
This is a dope souful track on some conscious shit. The hook is very well done. Those who called this track an RnB track need to learn more about music cauz there's nothing RnB in here. The lyrics are dope ! Trife & Ghost did a good job. "Common" would have been a good guest on this one, oh well ! 10/10

12. Grew Up Hard
This is a solo joint by Trife with Solomon Childs on the hook. The beat is ok, nothing special. It would been better if Solomon Dropped a verse. Not too impressive. 6.5/10

13. Blue Armor
On some grimy , street shit. Sheek Louch drops a good verse. Those that like that hardcore shit will salivate after earing this track. 9/10

14. You Know I'm No Good
This is one of those tracks that has to grow on me. The beat is average & the hook is on some Blues shit. Ghost lyrics are on point as usual, but i feel like the beat could have better. 6/10

15. Alex (Stolen Script)
This is on some Mf Doom shit... Ghost story telling abilities are in works on this one. This is one of those tracks u have to pay attention to & listen to the lyrics closely. 8/10

16. Gotta Hold On
Wiggs Wiggs Wiggs.... I'm tired of this guy. Definitly not my type of MC.I've heard a similar beat but can't remember where. Ghost should have been left alone on this one. I will rate it a 6.5/10 cauz the beat is decent.

17. Back Like That
I never liked this track. Kanye is a dope producer but i don't respect him as an MC. Definitly not my type of tracks ! 4/10

Overall, this album has its up & down. There are less fillers here than Fishcale. "Gunz N' Roses" alone murder Fishcale. The album is a great effort by Ghost & i will give an overall rating of 8/10.

crass
12-01-2006, 02:03 AM
back like that (remix) – 9/10
I actually thought the original was tight and this one sounds tight kanye says that bitch been on my mind all week sound familiar?

"that bitch been on my mind all week" is from ghostface's verse on "ice cream."

Lil' Ruger
12-01-2006, 02:12 AM
"that bitch been on my mind all week" is from ghostface's verse on "ice cream."

i know just further lets you know that kanye listens to the wu...

pi-pol
12-01-2006, 05:31 AM
here's my review:

1) Ghost Is Back:
After a pretty annoying intro, the banging "Know The Ledge" beat drops and Ghost destroys it with his fast delivery. Nice way to open up the album even though they could have avoided this painful New Year Eve party intro.
4/5

2) Miguel Sanchez:
The beat is correct on this one, nothing extraordinary, maybe a little too generic though, with some Just BLaaaze effects. Trife sounds good as usual and i'm feeling Sun God's voice and delivery. Good track overall
3.75/5

3) Gunz And Razors:
Ill Mf Doom beat, already on MF Food if i'm not mistaken. Ghost eats it with no mercy, giving new life to this beat. Trife's hot, same for Cappa, nice to hear him and Killa Sin. Best track so far.
4.5/5

Outta Town Shit:
First, the beat is real dope, got that SP1200/12 bits feel to it, real laid back and the drums bang. Ghost is dope as usual, i'm even feeling that sung chorus. And feeling the fact it's a SOLO ghost song.
4.5/5

Good:
I don't know how to feel about this one. Those weird horns sounds are .. weird and the bass is almost non-existant, which makes this version of the beat painful to listen to. Which is too bad, cause the song had the potential to be a dope soulful club track, but all those changes kinda ruined it.
2.5/5

Street Opera:
Ain't No Sunshiiiinnnneee... ill Michael Jackson flip on this one, that beat is something serious. Sun God and Ghost make a nice combo, very dope song.
4.5/5

Block Rock:
Madlib on this one and it's crazy. This beat is some dirty angry dusty fusturistic craziness. Perfect for Ghost, kinda like Clips Of Doom, but better!! My new fav so far lol
5/5

Pokerface:
A Wiggs solo... i'm not really feeling him and the beat, though it's not that bad, is kinda corny (this pitched voice is way too pitched...) It was not very necessary
3/5

Greedy Bitches:
Aight song, the beat is cool, it has an old school/feel good vibe. And it's good to have Redman on it... i wish it had Meth instead of Shawn Wigs...
3.5/5

Josephine:
Already heard it on Hi Tek compilation album. I'm not really feeling that beat so much, but Ghost and Trife both have dope verses. Aight song, even though i don't see why it's on here since Hi Tek's album has already been released...
3.5/5

Grew Up Hard:
Dope Jim Bond beat (i assume it is) and as i love Trife, i don't mind a solo song from him... feeling the Solomon chorus too... good song
4/5

Blue Armor:
Dirty hard rocking beat. Ghost shines on those. Sheek louch sounds good on it too. Another nice song.
4.25/5

You Know I'm No Good:
Nice live beat, way better than Josephine's one. I love the chorus too, it brings a real different vibe to it. I read that Ghost just rap other an already existant song, but yet it's coming out dope.
4.25/5

Alex:
That beat is .... phenomenal!! maybe my fav Doom instrumental ever! This bassline and flute... and those strings damn!! Best song on the album easely... but ghost song this year no doubt!
5/5

Gotta Hold On:
After Alex, what a huge drop... corny RnB beat, corny Eamon on it, and still not feeling Wiggs...
2/5

Back Like That (Remix)
Why putting that song again? it's not like Kanye's verse is unbelievable or there's a new beat...
2/5

Overall, another strong release by Ghost, with some real bangers on it. But i can't help but think that overall, it sounds like a mixtape, something they put together quickly to get another album this year. It's not as cohesive as Fishscale...

3.5/5

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
12-01-2006, 07:16 AM
Wtf Happen 2 The Return Of Ironman Track

Longbongcilvaringz
12-01-2006, 09:33 AM
looks decent, might have to download it.

smh at kanye rhyming on a track,

milhouse75
12-01-2006, 05:13 PM
i've only heard this record once so far. keep in mind, ghost is also my favorite member of the wu.

but perhaps it's cause i got a really low res quality version of the album, but to be honest, i was quite disappointed with it for the following reasons:

- the audio quality of the album seems quite poor. it's like they didn't invest any money in the production and especially the mixing of the album.

- lyrically, i think ghost is on point... the beats are okay, but the mixing kills it. you can barely hear the dynamics of the beats and the vocals all sound very low volume wise, blending into the beats and overall aren't very clear. did they even use a vocal booth? sounds like they just recorded this in someone's bedroom.

- it seems to be too much of a b-sides collection, as the album doesn't seem to be put together with much thought. no stories/movie samples or anything of the sort we've known the wu for.

- there are no other wu members on the album except donna and redman (honorary?)... what happened? not even u-god? killa? deck? meth? rae? rza? 'come on...

- it seems to also be a big promotion for Theodore Unit, esp. Trife (as always), Shawn Wiggs (the white dude), and his son: Sun God.

- so as far as an album goes, i would rank this as probrably my least favorite of all his albums due to the fact it seems like this was just an oppertunity to throw something together quick so ghost and jay can make some more cash over the holidays. i would imagine that this album wasn't given very much of a budget which is sad because it has sooo much potential!

hopefully the version that i got is just a rough draft or maybe it'll grow on me after a few more listens, cause in all honesty it's a really nice rough draft. it's audio quality is not really at 'album' quality and that KILLS it. this isn't a mixtape. no excuses. it's a MAJOR LABEL release too!

it is sad, because ghost i feel is at a pretty good point in his career and then he releases something like this... that sounds sloppy and half done. come on jay... what's going on at def jam? the nas one better be off the hook, cause kingdom come was a huge letdown.

sonny getz
12-01-2006, 06:42 PM
These tracks were left overs & they old now.....

who gives a fuck if they're "old"? they haven't been officially released yet so it doesn't matter.

tha god concept
12-01-2006, 06:43 PM
co-sign^^^^......the albums classic

Reggie37co
12-02-2006, 01:16 AM
im feelin this album everysong is on point ecpecially josephine, u know im good and street opera, imma cop like 2 copies when it comes out , this is my 3rd fav ghost album after supreme clientle and ironman.. its alot better than fishcale imo

J-DON
12-02-2006, 03:28 AM
First Listen Impression:

This album will serve as a good distraction until the Ghost/Doom album (hearing the two new doom tracks is driving me crazy)... should have been advertised as a Theodore or GHOSTFACE KILLAH presents THEODORE in More Fish.

Ghost comes hard as hell on this album I dont think he has a weak verse but im not THAT big of a Theo fan and this is more of them than I was prepared to hear. Shawn Wiggs is wack... he shouldve had maybe 1 and a half appeareances if anything. Madlib gave ghost a weirder beat than hed even give himself (way stranger than anything on the Quas albums). Some beats are just a bit limp sounding as well. Maybe itll grow on me...

Ghost Deini
12-02-2006, 04:44 AM
I'm really lovin this. Defnitely gonna cop it on the 12th. I just find it hillarious that Ghost can come with two album's worth of heat in like half a year. Anyways on with the review:

01. Ghost is Back - 9/10 - Nice throwback Rakim beat, Ghost's flow is dope as hell on this.

02. Miguel Sanchez - 8.5/10 - Like the beat alot on this but would've liked to hear Ghost on this. Still Trife and Sun come correct.
03. Guns N' Razors - 10/10 - Beat is INSANE. 99 percent positive its a Doom beat, dope as hell. Ghost and Trife come CORRECT and Cappa was a pleasant suprise.

04. Outta Town - 10/10 - Nice to hear another solo track for Ghost. Insane instrumental again (not sure who did this) and I like Ghost's singin on this lol.

05. Good - 9/10 - lol people are gonna call me insane for rating this 9/10 but I like this track. I like Trife's verse and the dude singing the hook is dope as well. Kind of a feel good track, nice change of pace.

06. Street Opera - 9/10 - Dope having father and son trading off lines like on this song. Both of em come correct, although I wish Ghost would show him how to put a bit more emotion into his lines.

07. Block Rock - 9.5/10 - Like this alot. It's weird shit, but that beat is grimey as fuck, Ghost sounds straight up nasty on it too.

08. Miss Info Celebrity Drama (Skit) - N/A - lol yeeea

09. Pokerface - 8.5/10 - Nice track. Not my favorite but i'm still giving it an 8.5 cause of the beat and Ghost's verse. Not feeling Wigs that much on it though.

10. Greedy Bitches - 9/10 - Love this beat and the hook lol. Chill stuff, Ghost and Red are real nice on it but again...I ain't really feelin Wigs.

11. Josephine - 10/10 - On the real I love this track. Loved the Hi-Tek version with Pretty Ugly, but I like Trife a bit more so it's all good. Nice lyrics and the hook by that Willie Cottrell band or whatever is real smooth.

12. Grew Up Hard - 9/10 - Trife is definitely getting comfortable as Ghost's right hand man. He shows part of why on this track. The dude is dope and always improving every time I hear him on a new album. Kind of wish Ghost or Solomon dropped a verse on this but still nice.

13. Blue Armor - 10/10 - I fucking love this beat. Comes hard and the deliberate peace to it is pretty ill. Ghost and Sheek have a dope track everytime they hook (Metal Lungies, Movie Niggaz from Broiled Salmon, and now this). One of my favorites.

14. You Know I'm No Good - 10/10 - Another one of my favorites. Beat is just amazing, Ghost kills it obviously, and this Amy Winehouse, I never heard of her but she's nice on the hook. Like the sort of jazzy feel to this with the horns n shit too.

15. Alex (Stolen Script) - 10/10 - Another one of my favorites. lol I love these beats, pretty sure this another Doom production. Nice little story from Ghost on this, dope shit.

16. Gotta Hold On - 4/10 - Sorry but..I don't care what anybody else says this track is just fuckin wack imo. The beat isn't that great imo, pretty bubble gum, I really don't care for Wigs, and Eamon is fuckin lame in my opinion.
17. Back Like That (Remix) - 5.5/10 - This and Gotta Hold On are the only weak tracks in my opinion. I didn't hate the original Back Like That, it was actually not bad at all. But not something i'll constantly listen to. So the fact that it's remix is almost the same thing but with a Kanye verse (who I hate as a rapper)? Just kinda lame in my opinion...

Overrall I really like this shit. Definitely glad Ghost is putting all these onto a convenient retail cd, dope shit for sure. Apart from the last two tracks I pretty much love everything. Not sure if I can say it's better than Fishscale. It's not as much of a solo album as Fishscale was, and I don't think it was mean to be as much of a complete album as Fishscale was, but it's definitely dope and nice companion piece to it.

I gotta give it a 9/10 though, amazing that Ghost can keep bringing us dope shit year after, nigga is one of the most consistent that i've seen in the industry. Props to him and Theo Unit (cept Wigs...lol)

Jin10304
12-02-2006, 08:22 AM
Notes:

1) Guns N' Razors is 'Cartoonz', an old reused beat from Doom. Its Fig Leaf Bi-Carbonate from MM....Food?

2) For all yall bitching about no Wu on here, Ghost already answered that question in a interview. No time to get any of them on there, plus Raekwon is always outta town.

3) Alex is 'Stones From Greece' the only NEW Doom beat so far

4) Miguel Sanchez is the beat from 'Chefs Recipe' I believe

5) Street Opera is 'God 2 God'

Dr. Simon Hurt
12-02-2006, 09:08 AM
Alex (Stolen Script) is insane. Doom's production definitely brings out Ghost's crazier, more conceptual side. Lovin this track, overall despite the reused beats and a greater presence from Theodore than I would've liked this is a good album, more in the vein of 'Put It On The Line'. 'Good', 'Greedy Bitches' (which isn't even wack just not my style) 'Gotta Hold On' and 'Back Like That' are the only weak links here. I will be buying this.

oDoUoSoKo
12-02-2006, 09:13 AM
someone said the "alex" beat has been used already? which doom beat is it, cuz i havent herd it yet, and is guns and razors used already aswell?

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
12-02-2006, 09:34 AM
yea the guns & razors beat is from one of his Special Herbs tapes, i forget which one but i've heard that beat a ton of times (they still killed it)

I'm 100% positive that Alex is new tho

L~>1<~NKS
12-02-2006, 10:47 AM
Where the hellz Shakey Dog 2???

oDoUoSoKo
12-02-2006, 11:11 AM
yo i jus figured it out....YO I LOVE THA BEAT SON, but i don wanna hear it yet...btw they shuda used that beat for 9 mlli

wuswordz95
12-02-2006, 12:43 PM
i hope all you muthafuckers that enjoyed this album actually go buy it. cheap homos. I wish back like that remix was cut off in favor for charlie brown

sonny getz
12-02-2006, 01:50 PM
^co sign, double. i'm not even gonna DL it, just gonna buy it when it comes out.

J-DON
12-02-2006, 02:17 PM
I dunno why but Outta Town Shit is my shit right now.

Jin10304
12-02-2006, 03:30 PM
Yeah sorry yall, no Shakey Dog 2, just another empty promise just like U-God's sequel to Night The City Cried

oDoUoSoKo
12-02-2006, 03:41 PM
damn gunz and razors is soooo nnuuttss

num2son
12-02-2006, 06:38 PM
Pretty good album

7.5/10

maSta-s
12-02-2006, 09:06 PM
Yo, wassup. brozas!!! I listened dat album, and... looks like GFK is givin' up the ghost...
It's just my opinnion!
2fingaz!

Punch
12-03-2006, 03:37 PM
anyone have the production credits?

Jin10304
12-03-2006, 08:30 PM
1. GFK 3. MF Doom 5. Kool-Aid & Peanut 7. Madlib 11. Hi-Tek 12. Jim Bond 14. Mark Ronson 15. MF Doom 17. Xtreme

4TRS
12-03-2006, 11:03 PM
Having only heard 2 songs prior to this, all i gotta say is album is heavy!
Alex flipped me something serious. His breath control on that is ridiculous and the beat is straight bananas.

On first listen, album is 4.25/5. Fave songs are ghost is back (merked that juice instrum), gunz n razors, outta town s**t, alex, blue armour, alex, you know im no good.

I think its up on par with fishscale. The f**ked up thing is he wont get any burn with album when this sh*ts on 90% of the crap thats out. So if anybody out there likes what they hear go and get the album.

J-DON
12-05-2006, 09:19 PM
This album had all of the Harder Tracks that I felt Fishscale was kind of missing. I cant help but think if he only released 1 album this year with the best of both plus Charlie Brown,return of the ironman, and Murder Goons that it would be the best album of ghost's career.

1.Ghost Is Back
2.Shakey Dog
3.Gunz N Razors
4.Crackspot
5.Block Rock
6.Beauty Jackson
7.RAGU
8.Outta Town Shit
9.Street Opera
10.Josephine
11.Kilo
12.Back Like That (Remix)
13.Be Easy
14.Charlie Brown
15.Clipse Of Doom
16.The Champ (original version)
17.Whip You With A Strap
18.You Know Im No Good
19.Underwater
20.Alex (stolen Script)
21.Murder Goons

HOLY SHITNESS THATS A CLASSIC you could even throw some of the Put it on the line joints on there!

Fishscale on its own is an 8.5/10... More Fish is like a 7.5/10 alltogether but those 8 songs included here are incredible.

All I want for christmas is a Gunz And Razors video thats a Conceptual sequel to Daytona 500. Maybe even get an animator to Animate Ghost, Trife, Cappa, and Killa Sin. Thatd be TOO ILL.

CuzinBilly
12-06-2006, 03:41 PM
Block Rock is the Craziest shyt i ever heard in my life, its on some nigthmare on elm street, ridicolous grimey, i don't know what but that trak is my SHIT!!! ghost rips it almost every song is a banger, if ghost is on it he killed it, sure it has its points i feel like its ther sequel to fishcale about 11 tracks of it then the rest are Theodore mixtaPE TYPE JOINTS or just shyt uve heard befo (bak like that remix) should made kanye lay him a beat, but its all good can't bitch niggaz is just constantly releasing asome creative classic material, at a constant pace, im lovin 2006 its the official ghost year, that niggaz the undisputed champion

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
12-06-2006, 08:34 PM
d/l bastards that wont buy the album fuck you

12weLvE
12-07-2006, 01:03 AM
I ussualy wait till the album drops, but man I got tired of waiting and heard Gunz and Razors and Alex stolen Script...WOW!!! That Alex track is RETARDED...Oh shit Swift and Changable is going to be insane. Gunz and Razors is also dope: Trife and Sin killed it, but Ghost stole the show with taht flow. I am glad that Ghost actually chose a beat that Doom didn actually spit on. Unlike the beat for Clipse of Doom (which is actually my favorite track on Fishscale) that DOOM, MF Grimm and the Monsta Island Czars ran a train on then passed it on to Ghost.

I ll drop my review of the album when it actually comes out. Till then Peace.

sungod
12-07-2006, 05:15 AM
I ussualy wait till the album drops, but man I got tired of waiting and heard Gunz and Razors and Alex stolen Script...WOW!!! That Alex track is RETARDED...Oh shit Swift and Changable is going to be insane. Gunz and Razors is also dope: Trife and Sin killed it, but Ghost stole the show with taht flow. I am glad that Ghost actually chose a beat that Doom didn actually spit on. Unlike the beat for Clipse of Doom (which is actually my favorite track on Fishscale) that DOOM, MF Grimm and the Monsta Island Czars ran a train on then passed it on to Ghost.

I ll drop my review of the album when it actually comes out. Till then Peace.

glad i'm not the only one heavily appreciating "clipse of doom"

Edgar Erebus
12-07-2006, 06:54 AM
I'll wait the album to drop on before downloading and listening it.... I experienced changes in last moment because of downloading.

BTW did ya know that producer Kool-Aid is from my country, Croatia? Doooope....

breal
12-07-2006, 06:56 AM
I'll wait the album to drop on before downloading and listening it.... I experienced changes in last moment because of downloading.

BTW did ya know that producer Kool-Aid is from my country, Croatia? Doooope....

Didn´t he also have a beat on Masta Ace - A Long Hot Summer??

Edgar Erebus
12-07-2006, 07:06 AM
Yup

His productions in US albums:

Masta Ace feat. Stick & Young Zee - Something's Wrong (from Disposable arts)
Masta Ace - Beautiful (from A Long Hot Summer)
Das EFX - Let's get Money (from How We Do)
Das EFX feat. Lovey - B.S.A.P. (from How We Do)
KC da Rookee - Hot Souls (from Nexcalibur)
KC da Rookee - You Asleep (from Nexcalibur)
KC da Rookee - Somethin' Different (from Nexcalibur)
El da Sensei feat. Sadat X - On and On (from Relax Relate Release)
El da Sensei - So Think Again (from Relax Relate Release)

Impressive for a Third World producer ain't it?

maestro wooz
12-07-2006, 02:56 PM
gave this a listen and it's defintley ill. That opening beat is great, just lets you know shit is going down once again. His whole crew represents pretty well and there's some beats that i really like. Trife is ill and needs to make an album, shawn wigz is okay not bad. Whatever happened to solomon childs? All ive heard from him since that chambermusik mixtape is him singing one hook on this album. I think sun god sounds like solomon childs but he's more lyrical, he's getting better with every release.

Definetley copping this when it drops, i got no problem supporting ghost cause he puts quality music out constantly and doesn't bullshit the fans. I do kinda wish he'd release less albums and make each one stronger but i guess at the end of the day it's not gonna matter much anyways.

Gonna give it a 7.5-8/10, good album with some bangers but not classic, dope release worth spending on definetley.

ps. do ghost and masta killa not know that doom is selling them old beats? Gunz and razors and one of the songs on made in brooklyn were basically making minor changes to the drums of doom skits and putting them out. It's interesting when you think about what is said in those skits and other things doom has said on albums. Maybe sun god has an answer?

Jin10304
12-07-2006, 05:15 PM
Ghost CHOSE the Doom beats from his Herbs for Fishscale. I dont know though if knew Guns N Razors is old as well as MK

sungod
12-08-2006, 11:10 AM
Ghost CHOSE the Doom beats from his Herbs for Fishscale. I dont know though if knew Guns N Razors is old as well as MK

http://www.wutang-corp.com/news/article.php?id=622

MA: Did you make all new beats for him or did he have Special Herbs?
MF: Oh, he happened to bump into Special Herbs-that's what happened first. He was like, "Yo, this beat, where'd it come from?" So he got up with me and the I hit him with a batch of new butters. So some of them are off off there. I told him it was out before and it was on Special Herbs, but he insisted and nobody argues with Starks. So like, "Okay!" So he gets to have those, but then I hit him with a bunch of new shit that's exquisitely butter that nobody ever heard.

killakash
12-08-2006, 03:40 PM
is it just me or is this album not that good.

sungod
12-09-2006, 05:35 AM
is it just me or is this album not that good.

it's a solid 7,5/10 if you ask me (mainly because off these theodore solo tracks)

J-DON
12-09-2006, 11:26 AM
^Same here. But some of the tracks on this album are the best Ghost tracks ive heard since Supreme Clientele.

Ghost Is Back
Gunz N Razorz
Outta Town Shit
Street Opera
Block Rock
You Know Im No Good
Alex

are all incredible joints.

12weLvE
12-09-2006, 11:43 PM
Just got my copy in advance:

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m267/DeeInfamous001/morefish.jpg

1. Ghost Is Back: 5/5 -- Ghost Rips a classic!!!

2. Miguel Sanchez (feat. Trife Da God & Sun God): 4.5/5 -- Trife is Mos Def getting better and better by the minute...Good job Sun God...Def stepping his game up.

3. Guns N' Razors (feat. Trife Da God, Cappadonna & Killa Sin) : 10/5 God Damn this shit is FIREEEE!!!

4. Outta Town Sh*t : 5/5 -- Only Ghost Solo...Beat and flow and lyrics on point...especially that beat.

5. Good (feat. Trife Da God & Mr. Maygreen) : 4/5/5 -- Good single

6. Street Opera (feat. Sun God) : 4.5 -- Sun God is def getting better...Sample on this is crazy.

7. Block Rock: 5/5 --- Ghost hunger and fire on this track reminds me of Clipse of Doom...Track blessed by Madlib.

8. Miss Info Celebrity Drama (Skit): Only skit on here...thank god.

9. Pokerface (Shawn Wigs & Ghostface): 4/5 --- Beat is real good...I guess this song was made to praise Shawn Wigs winning at the Diddy poker tournament.

10. Greedy Bi*ches (feaet. Redman & Shawn Wigs) : 5/5 -- Believe it or not: one of my favorites...funny ass song...Redman comes through.

11. Josephine (feat. Trife Da God & The Willie Cottrell Band) : 4.5/5 -- Heard this before, except that Trife Kills Hi-Teks verse and even the Ghost verse.

12. Grew Up Hard (Trife Da God feat. Solomon Childs) : 5/5 -- Listining to this as I write...Shit Trife is nice...and I am glad that Wu is still fucking with Solomon Childs.

13. Blue Armor (feat. Sheek Louch) : 4.3/5 -- Ghosts really fucks with the LOX... I like that. The beat is kinda weak, but the rhymes are decent.

14. You Know I'm No Good (feat. Amy Winehouse) : 4/5 -- I really enjoy this one, especially the hook.

15. Alex (Stolen Script) : 5/5 -- Finally something new by DOOM. This beat is fucking Wicked as Fuck, and Ghost story telling skills are at his best on here.

16. Gotta Hold On (Shawn Wigs feat. Eamon): 3.5/5 -- I dont know about this one, the beat is relaxing though.

17. Back Like That (Remix) (featuring Kanye West & Ne-Yo) : 3/5 -- This again???? Why??? This could have been Charlie Brown's spot. Oh well.

Overall: 4.5 outta 5...Fucking AMAZING ALBUM...NO SUPRISE..."GHOST IS BACK!"

P.S... More Fish > Fishscale... Yeah I said it!

Bigot Hitman
12-10-2006, 02:47 AM
1. Ghost is back-4.8/5, swift consistent flow, thorough lyrics, classic shit

2. Miguel sanchez 3.8/5, low key beat, trife came hard as hell on this, sun god closed the song up nice

3. Gunz n razors- 5/5, Ghost came hardcore an complex at the same time, trife through a nice story verse, cappochino came through pretty good as usual. Killa sin came wit some catchy schemes and nice closing song verse. Beat was great.

4. Outa town- 3.8/5 Hook was alittle annoying, ghost and stretchin words don't mix right, His verses was so deep an kilt this lewis parker duke's beat. Beat gets a 7.5/10

5. Good-3.5/5 Hook was annoying again, to me atleast, The beat was crazy live, Ghost came hard as usual an had some notable one liners. Trife's flow was great wit the beat as he spit a good closing verse.

6. Street opera- 4.5/5 sun god came hard wit the opener verse, ghost came wita nice drug game type verse, then sun god an ghost callaborated for a closing verse that added a entertaining element to the song. Beat was smooth.

7.Block rock- 4.0/5 If ghost didn't come as hard as he did then this song wouldn't have been so good, the beat is nothin special but adaquate. And the hook is some dumb corny type shit. But like i said, ghost kilt this shit...

8. drama skit- no comment

9. poker face-5/5, Perhaps the best song on cd, trife came hard wit some visual gamble'in story verses. The beat is straight fire. The hook is straight too. Trife is beast'in on the album.

10. Greedy bitches-4.5/5, adds a entertaining song to the album not related to pop, redman came through wita solid verse, ghost said some funny shit in his verse, love the hook, wigs came straight but is overshadowed by ghost and redman.

11. Josaphine-4/5, not my type of hook, but ghost kilt it again wit that first verse, trife had another good verse, then ghost finished it up wita quick verse followed by some singers. Beat was good, just not my type shit.

12.Grew up hard-4.3, Trife great opening verse, beat could have been alittle better but the shit worked out. Trife followed up wita nother descent verse. But his closing verse kilt the song flat out. Trife gettin rep on this album.

13. Blue armor 4.5/5- Ghost came with his usual drug game/hardcore verses hard as hell bangin the beat, and sheek louch changed up the pace alittle and bettered the song.

14.You know i'm no good-4.8/5, nice beat, nice beat breaks, plus some nice ghost verses. The singer was great for the hook, and this type of beat wit the old trumpets.

15. Alex (stolen script) 4.7/5- Mf doom came through wita a top 3 beat on the album prolly, ghost kilt it some type of story i ain't listened to thoroughly enough to get all the way.

16.Gotta hold on-2.4/ this is some bullshit to me, trife came ok, but i think ghost had enough of these tracks on this album wit josaphine an u know i'm no good. This ain't ghost type shit 4 real. Come better ghost wit doom...

17.Back like that remix 3.7/5 , kanye had a good opening verse but kinda messed up closer, ghost had a descent verse, nothin special, neyo did what he does i guess, i don't know about him 4 real, I think ghost put this track on the album just so the album would sell more. Not puttin charlie brown on neither fishscale or more fish is a dissapointment doe...

sungod
12-10-2006, 06:41 AM
9. poker face-5/5, Perhaps the best song on cd, trife came hard wit some visual gamble'in story verses. The beat is straight fire. The hook is straight too. Trife is beast'in on the album.

the song is by shawn wiggs ;)

ed-word
12-10-2006, 12:54 PM
a great album, im loving it :]

bergs
12-10-2006, 02:01 PM
Ghost is that dude, he never disappoints his fans... But still some you nerds bitch... I don't understand it..

Jim Kelly
12-10-2006, 04:14 PM
01. Ghostface Killah - Ghost Is 5:04
Back

Great opening track.-4.5/5

02. Ghostface Killah Feat. Trife 2:51
Da God & Sun God - Miguel
Sanchez

Nice story-telling track. Trife's getting better all the time.-4/5

03. Ghostface Killah Feat. Trife 3:15
Da God, Cappadonna & Killa Sin
- Guns N' Razors

Old Doom beat, but Ghost, Trife, and Killa Sin kill it. Cappa is still horrible.-3.5/5

04. Ghostface Killah - Outta Town 3:45

Good track.-3.5/5

05. Ghostface Killah Feat. Trife 3:41
Da God & Mr. Maygreen - Good

Didn't like this track at first, but I can actually listen to it now. Good for a single (no pun intended).-3/5

06. Ghostface Killah Feat. Sun God 3:53
- Street Opera

Another good track.-3.5/5

07. Ghostface Killah - Block Rock 2:33

Nice beat from Madlib. He's always coming up with experimental type beats.-4/5

08. Ghostface Killah - Miss Info 0:44
Celebrity Drama (Skit)

09. Shawn Wigs & Ghostface Killah 2:45
- Pokerface

I shouldn't even rate this track because it's so bad that I won't ever listen to it again. Shawn Wigs needs to quit rapping.-2/5

10. Ghostface Killah Feat. Redman 3:38
& Shawn Wigs - Greedy *****es

Nice track. Good verses from Ghost and Redman, along with another easily forgetable verse from Shawn Pigs.-3.5/5

11. Ghostface Killah Feat. Trife 4:09
Da God & The Willie Cottrell Band - Josephine

This is one of my favorite tracks off of Hi-Tek's album and I like this version even better.-4/5

12. Trife Da God Feat. Solomon 4:47
Childs - Grew Up Hard

Decent track from Trife.-3.5/5

13. Ghostface Killah Feat. Sheek 3:08
Louch - Blue Armor

Great beat. Not a fan of Sheek, any of the other members of The Lox would have been better suited for this IMO-3.5/5

14. Ghostface Killah & Amy 4:23
Winehouse - You Know I'm No
Good

Good-3.5/5

15. Ghostface Killah - Alex 2:48
(Stolen Script)

Best track on the album. Doom and Ghost have become one of my favorite combos. Can't wait for 'Swift & Changeable'.-5/5

16. Shawn Wigs Feat. Eamon - Gotta 3:01
Hold On

Another beat wasted.-2/5

17. Ghostface Killah Feat. Kanye 4:01
West & Ne-Yo - Back Like That
(Remix)

They shouldn't have put this on here, but it's ok. Track also sounds like it wasn't mastered.-3/5

maestro wooz
12-10-2006, 05:29 PM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/news/article.php?id=622

oh aight cool thanks

J-DON
12-10-2006, 11:20 PM
Meh... Heres my track for track.

1.Ghost Is Back - 10/10

Classic shit. Ghost does the beat justice unlike most beat jacks.

2.Miguel Sanchez - 7.5/10

The beat should sound harder but doesnt sound mixed right. It woulda been better if it knocked a bit more, sounds like something D-Block is usually on.

3.Gunz N Razorz - 10/10

Incredible cept for maybe Killah Sin at the end... doesnt spit with much energy.

4.Outta Town Shit - 10/10

HOLY SMOKES I ADMIRED YOUR ROLL. Reminds me of GTA3, lewis parker made an ill beat for a story. I personally like the chorus and Ghost murders the verses.

5.Good - 4/10

Below average, worst Ghost song ever. The re-make of the beat is incredibly cheesy.

6.Street Opera - 9/10

Sun God has some good lines on this one and kinda steals the show here. Him and Ghost sound good together. Beat is great too.

7.Block Rock - 10/10

Ghost absolutely murders this madlib beat that even as a madlib fan I found pretty out there at first. Took me a few listens but I really got into this.

8.Skit - Useless

9.Pokerface - 6.5/10

I just dont like how Wigs sounds when he raps even if his verses on this were pretty decent. He sounds a knockoff Ghostface and this sounds kinda like a novelty song.

10.Greedy Bitches - 5/10

Dont really like this one all that much. Hate how ghost starts his part (this type of style worked alot better on Beauty Jackson). Red the only one that sounds right on this beat if it were maybe Red and Cypress hill it would sound more "right" to me.

11. Josephine - 8/10

Pretty good song but sounds a bit bland at the singing parts.

12. Grew Up Hard - 8/10

A bit better than miguel sanchez.

13.Blue Armor - 7.5/10

I like ghost and I like the beat but it would have been better as a short of song(Sheek Louch aint really my thing either)

14. You Know Im No Good - 10/10

Best crossover Ghost since maybe Cherchez La Ghost. Just really well done and I could see this getting huge... what the fuck is Good doing as the first single?

15.Alex - 10/10

Sure its nonsense but Its awesome. Cant wait for that DOOM/Ghost album!!!!

16.Gotta hold On - 4/10

Why?!!??

17.Back Like That Remix - 8/10

I like it alot better than the original song. Ghost sucked on the original but he sounds good on this and the Kanye verse was a pretty good homage. Neyo even kills it on this. Wish kanye wouldve done another beat for it but it still sounds pretty good.

So overall it has some great joints, a few decent joints and a few terrible ones.

7.5/10 is my rating (fuck a 5 point rating scale)

Dirtdog13
12-11-2006, 11:35 AM
Much better album than Fishscale, which really sucked relative to my expectations.

INF
12-11-2006, 02:16 PM
Naw..., I feel like both Fishscale and More Fish are both classics. They could have just been a Double album though. That woulda been sick. I aint trippin though.

supNow
12-11-2006, 06:26 PM
I've kept my mouth closed on many subjects for months, but.... ya I can't do it anymore. Especially after hearing people rate this album higher than Fishscale. Fishscale happens to be the first album in many years that he finally featured the people he should be on his albums. I'm sorry but this solomons child and trife da god or whatever their names are suck more than a white guy coming out with a ragae album (Snow-12 inches of snow). Ghost finally gets back on the right track with Fishscale and makes an album that his true fans gives props to, and then a few months later comes out with this. Let me emphasize on this whole true fan part. Wu has a large fan base, I put them in 2 catagories. People that have been Die Hard since before 93 and those that jumped on board after. No I'm not dissing anyone that began to love Wu years after they came out. I wish more people today listened to Wu instead of this garbage they call rap these days. However the people that weren't fans back in my day sometimes find it hard to understand what I say in here and take offense to my point of view and go all apeshit. Me and my friends would go into town to tower records the night before a release date of a new Wu album even if there was talk about it being pushed back, because it was open till after midnight and we'd have it before everyone. Many nights we'd sit outside sweating on hot nights, freezing on cold ones and finding out it was being pushed back. You think that stopped us from going the next time it was supposed to come out... hell no, our asses were sitting on the same corner bumping their shit we already had with high hopes of hearing the new one. So after saying that let me explain my point of view. If I ever sat outside waiting for a Ghost Face album and this is what he gave me... I'd be pissed and probably snap the cd in 2 peices for putting out such garbage after the foundation he had. People argue with me saying that he has to change with time and his music changes and appeals to a different crowd. Well here's my opinion on that... his fan base now isn't a fragment of what it was then, not to mention his fans aren't 80 fucking years old... we're still here waiting to hear the hot shit... it just isn't coming. Wu fans are between 25 - 35 right now (Speaking on the hardcores and not those of you that grew to love Wu after being introduced to it from a friend or older sibling) and I bet we all are still waiting to hear the albums come like they used to. There is proof that it still can be done without having the same old sound. Method Man's last Album had Wu all over it, nasty wu sounds nasty lyrics and it didn't sound like the same old thing, it was new, it was hot and it was WU. GhostFace Fishscale was also along them lines, he was on the right track there. Everything I've heard off Raekwon's to be released has been pretty nasty, granted I'm still questioning this whole signing with Aftermath, but we'll see what comes from it. I love Dre and think it's sweet they will be working together, but is it going to be for making Wu public again, or is he signing to keep some money coming his way and is gonna sound however he feels he should on Aftermath. So to end my frustrations I just wanna say I love Wu and all it's fans!!!! no hate towards anyone, just my own frustrations and my own point of views, and anyone I've shared them with that have been fans as long as I have feels the same way... so I speak for us all!

wuswordz95
12-11-2006, 09:15 PM
I order the album last week on the net. I wont get the album till thursday. oh dang!

ShaolinDarts
12-12-2006, 12:11 AM
When are people going to stop calling anything they remotely like a 'classic'. If this is a classic then maybe its time we stopped listening to music as I would hate to think what the average albums sound like.

Anyway, not a bad effort at all. As a stand alone album its a good show from Ghost and its full of good tracks. Seems alot more street/storytelling than alot of his recent work. And Ghost shows its possible to make a decent album without Wu. Not much that stands out though and I can't really see this having the replay value of Fishscale.

6.5/10

Kong
12-12-2006, 06:05 AM
this is better than fishscale, i give it an 8.5

Schottboy
12-14-2006, 04:47 AM
More Fish Is Much better than Fishscale ghostface is on fire lyrically and his guests are too!!. i'm jus pissed cuz da only track on fishscale i liked was Shakey Dog But the thing was ghost says at the end To be continued i wanted Part 2 to that. more fish is a ghostface classic with supreme clientele up as well.

Schottboy
12-14-2006, 04:50 AM
I WANT CUBAN LINX Pt. 2 That is all i want now and the next Wu Tang album. summer 2007???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bigot Hitman
12-14-2006, 08:46 AM
More fish was just a quickly put together album and its not a classic, it has some good tracks on it, and maybe one classic song (ghost is back), but its pretty much like a mix tape to get theodore unit alittle exposure. For a quickly putogether album and poorly advertised, its pretty good. Its better then the broiled salmon mixtape and better than bullet broof wallets, but its not a classic, calm that down.

These are his best in order:

Supreme clientel
Ironman
Pretty toney
Fishscale
More fish
Broiled salmon mix tape
Bullet proof wallets

KaramelSundae
12-14-2006, 10:18 AM
I'm not gonna call More Fish a classic, but I think its pretty good. Ghost should've released a double disc cd with Fishscale and More Fish. And I'm not gonna say More Fish was better than Fishscale b/c Fishscale had some banging songs on it but I think More Fish is a 8/10. I wasn't expecting that much from it anyways...and how random is Eamon on this cd. Isn't he the guy that wrote that angry ass "fuck you bitch" type song to his ex-girlfriend? Haha

LORD ZERO
12-14-2006, 03:51 PM
Word, More Fish Is Banger Status Just Like Fishscale

Fav Tracks:

Gunz N Razors [sunn god OWNS this track, one of the sickest verse on the album]
Block Rock
Josephine
Gotta Hold On
Grew Up Hard
Blue Armor

"good" Shouldntve Made It To The Album Tho In My Opinion Tho

Ya_Bane
12-14-2006, 04:41 PM
Much better album than Fishscale, which really sucked relative to my expectations.

"good" Shouldntve Made It To The Album Tho In My Opinion Tho

co-signing

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
12-14-2006, 07:30 PM
This shit is DOPE..Better than Fishcale..3.5/5..

Favourite Joints : 4. Outta Town Shit, 13. Blue Armor, 6. Street Opera, 14. You Know I'm No Good

Ghost_Deini_
12-14-2006, 07:37 PM
i saw ghost on bet today and he was saying that the reason he doesnt have any wu tang core memebers on it was because he had to put this together in like a month. but he was really pushing his album and mentioned that everyone should go get masta killa and deck's albums a couple times.

he also talked about meths situation on def jam a little but nothing new.

rubyspirit
12-15-2006, 07:49 PM
10/10 GREAT CD

I'm an old Wu fan and I love it.

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
12-15-2006, 08:17 PM
^^ co sign

Mumm Ra
12-15-2006, 08:36 PM
hmm Im not feelin this album at all, the only real banger I like is Gunz n Razors, and then a couple other decent tracks on there. less than average to me.

Dirty Knowledge
12-15-2006, 09:42 PM
Sheek Louch ripped Blue Armor.

"Ya hardest nikka you cant compare em to ours"

= Styles P

wuswordz95
12-15-2006, 10:56 PM
The Album Is A Banger
Ill Give A Review Later

J-Cee
12-16-2006, 05:15 AM
I'm feelin this shit..Fav tracks are Block Rock(Fucking Love this beat,LOVE IT,and ghost is fire on it)

Ghost Is Back(without that intro shit this sounds like a sick old school track,like 80's early 90's type shit,havnt heard nothing like it in the 2000's)

Gunz N Razors(Nice Nice Nice,sick track)

Alex(sick beat)

bass31
12-17-2006, 10:59 AM
this album is a solid 4 outta 5

Mista JpKoff
12-19-2006, 04:19 AM
For my french fellows, here's my review... Sorry for the others (4 outta 5, my favorite tracks being You Know I'm No Good, Stolen Scripts, Gunz N Razors and Greedy Bitches)

Ghostface Killah - More Fish 2006 (Chronique)

Je suis vanné... ça fait déjà 3 heures que j'ai été tiré du lit par un coup de fil anonyme. Une voix trafiquée m'annonçait une nouvelle livraison en plein milieu de la nuit, au même endroit que la dernière fois. Ces virées nocturnes se font de plus en plus fréquentes ces temps-ci, à croire que le gros bonnet s'est mis à sérieusement augmenter la cadence. ça commence à devenir dangereux d'ailleurs, l'expérience m'a appris de nombreuses fois que les opérations préparées à la hâte ne sont pas les meilleures, j'ai toujours peur que la qualité de la marchandise en souffre, peur aussi de me faire coincer les mains dans le sac par les forces de l'ordre. Faut dire que l'aspect lugubre de cet entrepôt à poiscaille à moitié desaffecté ne m'incite pas à des pensées trop joyeuses. Caché dans un recoin sombre de cette trop grande salle, je reste à l'affût du moindre bruit de moteur qui me signalerait l'arrivée des sous-fifres chargés de la livraison. Cette odeur entêtante de poisson pourri me monte de plus en plus à la tête, je commence d'ailleurs à faire de gros efforts pour éviter de régurgiter mon dîner... Putain que j'aime pas traiter avec les intermédiaires, je suis tellement plus à l'aise avec leur patron, un vrai professionnel rompu à ce genre d'opérations.

Ha cette fois ça y est j'aperçois deux faisceaux lumineux à travers la fenêtre qui donne sur le parking. Mais merde c'est quoi ce boucan??? Ces quatre enfoirés ont mis le son à fond dans leur camionnette, j'en crois pas mes oreilles... Faudra leur apprendre que les flics ne sont pas sourds. Bon on sait jamais, j'empoigne quand même ces deux longs couteaux à dépecer qui traînent en cas de souci. Pas de mauvaise surprise pour le moment, le code convenu est respecté, 2 coups courts suivis de 2 coups longs sur le store métallique. J'enclenche l'ouverture puis retourne me planquer dans l'ombre pour l'instant. Voyons un peu à qui j'ai affaire... Trois Noirs et un Blanc habillés en quintuple XL, tous en manteau à col fourrure et grosses chaînes en or. Après tout c'est pas pire que le boss, qui traîne toujours en robe de chambre multicolore, avec des accessoires improbables. Je me rappellerai toujours cet aigle en or massif d'au moins 10 kilos qu'il portait sur le torse, ou cette ceinture de champion du monde de boxe. Bref faut que je reste concentré. Y en a un qui a pas l'air d'avoir plus de 17-18 ans, ils ont l'air de vouloir former des jeunots pour passer le relais, va savoir. J'ai tout de suite reconnu le chef de groupe, à sa voix claire et son ton assuré, on voit qu'il a été à bonne école. Le dernier se tient plus en retrait, je suis certain d'avoir déjà vu ce visage quelque part... Difficile à dire dans la pénombre... Oui, ça y est j'y suis, il ressemble à s'y méprendre à un chauffeur de taxi dont j'ai sollicité les services récemment. Il est temps de venir à leur rencontre. En me levant, je prononce le nom de code de leur unité comme convenu, "Theodore". Puis j'allume enfin ma lampe torche.

Le chef de groupe se présente à moi blunt à la bouche, sous le nom de "Trife Da God". Je suis habitué à leurs noms étranges à base de dieux et de terre, on dirait une sorte de religion ou de secte... Il me désigne alors le gamin comme étant "Sun God", le fils du boss, puis le taciturne du fond "Cappadonna". Quand je lui demande si c'est lui qui m'a conduit à l'aéroport la semaine précédente, je lis directement dans ses yeux que j'aurais mieux faut de m'abstenir. J'apprends enfin que le blanc-bec se nomme "Shawn Wigz". Déjà je lui fais pas trop confiance à lui, il respire l'incompétence. Trife m'explique alors le deal. Plus de soixante minutes d'une came de première qualité selon eux, se trouve à l'intérieur de caisses de poisson, dans le coffre de leur camionnette, bien planquée dans le ventre même de la poiscaille. C'est un truc vieux comme le monde mais ils ont l'air de tenir à la tradition. Tant pis pour les narines... Après pas mal d'hésitations, je prends mon courage à deux mains pour leur demander si la qualité est vraiment au rendez-vous, comment ils s'y sont pris pour préparer une nouvelle commande aussi rapidement, et si ils ne me refilent pas des fonds de stock moisis. Trife fronce les sourcils et j'ai envie de me faire dessus, mais il se calme rapidement et répond comme un vrai pro : "T'as vu mec, le Ghost se fout pas de ta gueule. Il t'a préparé un mélange explosif. Il lui restait du beat et des rimes en magasin après sa dernière livraison, alors il a décidé de monter cette opération en nous associant au projet tu-vois-c'que-j-veux-dire. C'est lui qui nous a recruté donc il sait ce qu'on vaut, on a déjà fait nos preuves dans le biz à ses côtés depuis des années tu-vois-c'que-j-veux-dire. C'est une de mes dernières opérations comme lieutenant, le boss a décidé de me lancer dans le grand bain après ça, peut-être qu'on bossera ensemble toi et moi tu-vois-c'que-j-veux-dire? A part nous, y a d'autres pointures du biz qui se sont salis les mains là-dessus. Redman, Sheek, Kanye West tu connais? Et pour la préparation, on a des spécialistes comme MF Doom, Hi-Tek, Madlib, Phantom Of The Beats, Anthony Acid, Lewis Parker, Mark Ronson..." Là j'écoute déjà plus ce qu'il me dit, seuls les 3-4 premiers noms sont réputés, les autres j'en ai entendu vaguement parler pendant d'autres petites affaires, bref je suis à moitié dans l'inconnu. Après une demi-douzaine de "tu-vois-c'que-j-veux-dire", ils me ramènent enfin ces fameuses caisses. Assez pressé d'en finir je dois dire, j'ouvre fébrilement le cadenas des containers réfrigérés, j'empoigne un thon bien volumineux et je commence à en découper le ventre avec mon attirail digne d'un cuistot japonais. Tout à mon travail j'entends pas les 4 larrons partir de l'entrepôt. Quand je perçois le bruit du moteur qui s'éloigne c'est déjà trop tard.

Me voilà donc seul pour examiner cette marchandise. A première vue ils m'ont fait ça à l'ancienne, "Ghost Is Back", une entrée en matière furieusement old school comme le boss en a l'habitude... Il a l'air en forme, ça s'annonce plutôt bien finalement. Le "Miguel Sanchez" planqué dans une dorade me paraît déjà beaucoup plus classique, c'est signé Trife et Sun God. Autant le premier est vraiment très bon, promis à un grand avenir avec sa technique déjà bien en place, autant le second a encore des progrès à faire. A 17 ans c'est normal. Il aura bien du mal à se défaire de l'ombre de son daron. C'est pas tout ça faut continuer à passer en revue les petits colis de contrebande. La came suivante, je la connais bien, "Gunz & Razors", je l'avais déjà bien remarquée lors d'une transaction avec le mec au masque métallique... ça c'est de la bonne poudre, bien violente avec ses cuivres solennels. Y a pas à dire on reconnaît tout de suite sa patte au Metal Face. Trife est cette fois accompagné de Cappadonna et d'un autre de leurs acolytes de l'unité "Killarmy", Killa... Killa Sin voilà. Je vais vendre ça comme des petits pains, ça passe tout seul. Ghost reprend les choses en main sur "Outta Town", où il officie seul sur une composition un peu moins inspirée de Lewis Parker, ça reste très convenable pour les accros. Par contre, en dépeçant une sorte de truite avariée, je suis franchement dégoûté par l'état de pourriture avancée de "Good". Le sample a dû moisir, du coup ils l'ont remplacé à la va-vite. La tonne de miel dégoulinant rajoutée par Mr Maygree n'a pas dû aider à la bonne conservation du produit. Putain je dois me débarasser au plus vite de cette merde. Le fils et le père se réunissent pour "Street Opera", une bonne combinaison sur un beat de bonne facture signé Phantom Of The Beats. J'aime la façon qu'ils ont de rapper l'un après l'autre à la fin, ça promet un bon trip pour tous les junkies. Je me demandais ce qu'allait donner la livraison de Madlib, qui sort toujours de son labo une came tellement raffinée que même les habitués ont le cerveau retourné. Effectivement "Block Rock" n'échappe pas à la règle et torture les méninges, je ne serais pas étonné si une partie des consommateurs tape le bad trip. D'autres seront conquis par ce riche mélange Ghost/Madlib. Le paquet suivant a l'air emballé à la hâte par Shawn Wigz. Le beat de "Pokerface" ressemble à ce que l'on a eu l'habitude de trouver ces dernières années, sample de soul pitché très aïgu. C'est pas si mauvais mais on voit directement que l'on a pas affaire à un gros bonnet du milieu. Cela reste plutôt acceptable ceci dit. "Greedy Bitches", une collaboration entre Ghost, Shawn et le MC défoncé du New Jersey, Redman, très funky, fera secouer la tête de tous les consommateurs, qui rigoleront bêtement à l'écoute de "the hoes ate the oreos", ça leur laissera les yeux rouges, man (^^). Décidément il y a du matériel de grande qualité dans cette livraison. Je vois qu'on m'a ensuite refilé du matos déjà écoulé par Hi-Tek cette année, "Josephine". Le tempo redescend très nettement pour une défonce aussi planante que la précédente était énergique, et Trife montre encore l'étendue de sa classe sur une ligne de guitare live détendue. Déjà vu mais ça ne fait vraiment pas de mal. On retrouve à nouveau Trife en solo cette fois pour une démonstration de ses skills. "Grew Up Hard" est de facture assez classique mais très bien réalisée par Anthony Acid, toujours soulful et puissant. Faut que je me rappelle de faire appel à Trife dans le futur, il a déjà tout d'un grand. "Blue Armor" est beaucoup plus bizarre, ça sent la came des clubs des années 80, je suis assez désarçonné par ce changement brutal d'ambiance, pourtant Ghost et Sheek des LOX assurent... Bon, il ne reste plus trop de poissons dans la caisse, j'en ai bientôt terminé. Commençons par cet énorme brochet, que nous réserve-t-il? Ouuuuch "You Know I'm No Good", rien qu'à l'odeur je sens que celui-ci va faire mal. ça pue le Blues à plein nez. Je connais très peu ce Mark Ronson mais là il a fait un boulot monstrueux! Une préparation à base de cuivres disséminés, d'un breakbeat foudroyant et d'une chanteuse à la voix old school. C'est Ghost qui officie tout seul, et quelle prestation! La montée en puissance des fins de couplets, les variations musicales et la maîtrise du boss laisseront les toxicos avec la bave aux lèvres, les yeux fixes et un sourire béat. On a atteint des sommets cette fois. Immédiatement après Ghost revient à nouveau accompagné d'MF Doom pour "Alex (Stolen Scripts)", un titre de storytelling pur à 100%. Les battements cardiaques s'accélèrent et les pupilles se dilatent à l'écoute de cette composition si envoûtante. En fermant les yeux on bascule en plein délire cinématographique, comme dans un polar Blaxploitation futuriste, pour 3 minutes de folie furieuse. Rien qu'à respirer les émanations je me sens déjà à moitié pété. Et ce n'est pas la redescente brutale des 2 dernières livraisons moyennes (un "Gotta Hold on" coupé au pneu et un "Back Like That Remix" mal raffiné et presque inutile) qui me fera chuter de mon petit nuage.

Même si je n'ai pas réalisé le coup du siècle avec cette opération, Ghostface et son Theodore Unit ne se sont pas moqués de moi et je suis certain d'écouler assez vite ce stock, même si il me restera un ou deux déchets sur les bras. Je me réserverai "Gunz N Razors", "Greedy Bitches", "You Know I'm No Good" et "Stolen Scripts" pour ma conso personnelle, et je sais à qui vendre le reste, je connais un forum Internet où les mecs attendent la prochaine livraison de Ghost avec impatience, en tremblant et en claquant des dents.

http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/1500/wu11pm0.pnghttp://img133.imageshack.us/img133/1500/wu11pm0.pnghttp://img133.imageshack.us/img133/1500/wu11pm0.pnghttp://img133.imageshack.us/img133/1500/wu11pm0.pnghttp://img165.imageshack.us/img165/2016/wu21mp6.png

Mista Jpkoff for http://wutang-fr.com (http://wutang-fr.com/)

whipsandfullclips
12-19-2006, 09:49 AM
this album is average at best. judging from the poll on the homepage this site is full of dick riders.

Wu-Tality
12-19-2006, 12:09 PM
The album is getting some high ratings on alot of reviews (not on this site). And yeah, you can expect alot of us to be a bit biased when it comes to wu-tang members. After all, its a fucking wu-tang site.

maSta-s
12-19-2006, 05:02 PM
this album is average at best. judging from the poll on the homepage this site is full of dick riders.
What is the difference between what site should be used to judge it? People are people- everywhere is the same shit... What have you find in that boooooooooooooooooring album?

444trumpets
12-19-2006, 05:33 PM
Ghost has came through again!!! shit is ill...

maSta-s
12-19-2006, 05:40 PM
Ghost has came through again!!! shit is ill...
God Damn! Is there anyone hoo didn't like the album? Or tastes in Kazakhstan and USA are tooooooooooooooo differnt?
2 fingaz!

444trumpets
12-19-2006, 05:43 PM
ha ha Wutang foreva mutha fucka!!!!yeah!!!!!Two fingas up!!!

maSta-s
12-19-2006, 06:03 PM
ha ha Wutang foreva mutha fucka!!!!yeah!!!!!Two fingas up!!!
Vaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!!!!! No doubts, man!
Fuckin' weed! All the time I thought this thread is for "Fishscale" album! I didn't hear "Morefish"
Peace!

lips
12-19-2006, 09:38 PM
album is a banga...Miguel Sanchez shits on the whole universe

444trumpets
12-20-2006, 04:48 PM
Man i like the way ghost be flowen man his albums are dope

Blaque_Ravage
12-20-2006, 07:47 PM
FINALLY picked up the album,Ghostface produced a dope album...not going write out a lenghty review but its near classic....its classic Ghostface but the album was more of a T-unit album,wish Cappa was on it though....MORE.

Classic cuts
Ghost is back( Ghost got the juice now..lol )
Miguel Sanchez
Guns N Razors( Killa Sin verse is ill )
Outta Town Shit
Good
Street Opera
Josephine
Blue Armor
You know Im no good
ALEX ( Jem right here )

Everything else is good.....but yo,I didnt even think twice wishing Rza would have produce a beat,Ghostface is doing his thing....hats off to him.

THE W
12-20-2006, 08:16 PM
man, after first listen im not really feelin this album much at all.

its got like 4 tracks that are bangin, two tracks that are unbarable and the rest is...meh.

i'll give it a chance to grow though.

Psykopat_85
12-22-2006, 05:14 PM
Hello me is very new to this forum so i would like to present myself befor i post my 1st post. I wish to bring new energy to the forum. 1st i am from a communist nation and i am boy, 21 years of adult and i have very muscular physique ( i will show later if you want to me do) i spend most time gym, working on my fitness and sometimes is bad because make boy less fit jealous because girls look at me.
Sometime team up agiant me and try to make me hurt but i too much power and sometimes break noses. I know some of u scared now but dont be because i come in peace and me no dangerous behind computer screen. I have family sisters brothers parents, cousins, step father, uncles, great uncles, great grand father and mother i also have aunt and dogs. Me wish to have entertaining discussion in MAN way not like baby's fighting for milk. Hmmmm something else i can say.. i forgot but I am big tall and strong and i like womans , i am not fifi boy. My favoryte food be rice, fish, and sometimes me cheat from regime and use mcdonalds. I have not girlfriend because she say im a little bit strange, its not true womans do not think know what they want so make very complicate to have sex on regular moments. Me does not tolere racistme because make very difficult discussion, wheter u black white or ching chong we have have penis and pee the same only difference is size of penis. I wish to have great times on this forum and we respect.

Ok so me is big fan wutang i listen wu tang from 36 chambers i have all cd's wu tang. I buy MORE FISH from GHOSTFACE KILLAH and to say truth i immiditely regret this decision because album beats not so good but flow of ghost is ok but THEODORE UNIT not so much great. They do nots seem professional rapper, spare time only sounds like, i do not know why he made this move, i do not think is very intelligent from GHOSTFACE. For camparison it is like G-UNIT invite WILL SMITH on a gangster song (in my opinion). I wish CAPPADONNA had more features on album, i do not understand why he is less then spare time rapers on time in cd, i do not undeerstand. GHOSTFACE seem he lost his game, he's not same GHOSTFACE than supreme clientele or ironman, i do not recongnise. I wish he brought better fish on table this time for comparison FISHSCALE was salmon and MORE FISH is like cat-fish. I am sorry i do not want to offend but i am mad of GHOSTFACE performance on this album he could be better. I give 2 stars out of possible 5. NOT classic.

Thank you for have me on this forum very appreciate, and please respect my post me no good in english but my intelligence work very good. I have IQ of 104 is above average.

Megaman
12-23-2006, 02:10 AM
Lmao!!!!

sungod
12-25-2006, 07:05 AM
Hello me is very new to this forum so i would like to present myself befor i post my 1st post. I wish to bring new energy to the forum. 1st i am from a communist nation and i am boy, 21 years of adult and i have very muscular physique ( i will show later if you want to me do) i spend most time gym, working on my fitness and sometimes is bad because make boy less fit jealous because girls look at me.
Sometime team up agiant me and try to make me hurt but i too much power and sometimes break noses. I know some of u scared now but dont be because i come in peace and me no dangerous behind computer screen. I have family sisters brothers parents, cousins, step father, uncles, great uncles, great grand father and mother i also have aunt and dogs. Me wish to have entertaining discussion in MAN way not like baby's fighting for milk. Hmmmm something else i can say.. i forgot but I am big tall and strong and i like womans , i am not fifi boy. My favoryte food be rice, fish, and sometimes me cheat from regime and use mcdonalds. I have not girlfriend because she say im a little bit strange, its not true womans do not think know what they want so make very complicate to have sex on regular moments. Me does not tolere racistme because make very difficult discussion, wheter u black white or ching chong we have have penis and pee the same only difference is size of penis. I wish to have great times on this forum and we respect.

Ok so me is big fan wutang i listen wu tang from 36 chambers i have all cd's wu tang. I buy MORE FISH from GHOSTFACE KILLAH and to say truth i immiditely regret this decision because album beats not so good but flow of ghost is ok but THEODORE UNIT not so much great. They do nots seem professional rapper, spare time only sounds like, i do not know why he made this move, i do not think is very intelligent from GHOSTFACE. For camparison it is like G-UNIT invite WILL SMITH on a gangster song (in my opinion). I wish CAPPADONNA had more features on album, i do not understand why he is less then spare time rapers on time in cd, i do not undeerstand. GHOSTFACE seem he lost his game, he's not same GHOSTFACE than supreme clientele or ironman, i do not recongnise. I wish he brought better fish on table this time for comparison FISHSCALE was salmon and MORE FISH is like cat-fish. I am sorry i do not want to offend but i am mad of GHOSTFACE performance on this album he could be better. I give 2 stars out of possible 5. NOT classic.

Thank you for have me on this forum very appreciate, and please respect my post me no good in english but my intelligence work very good. I have IQ of 104 is above average.

nice, but borat >>> you

Mista JpKoff
12-26-2006, 08:37 AM
wow man i don't doubt your IQ but stop that baaad crack habit, you know that drugs destroy your mind !

WuTangKillaBee
12-26-2006, 11:42 PM
I got this album for X-mas and so far I'm really liking it.. aside from a few weak tracks that could of been left out, this album is straight fire.

1. Ghost Is Back 5/5 amazing flow.. shows us why Ghost is one of, if not THE best MC around today. only annoying thing is the stupid skit at the start.. its really not needed.

2. Miguel Sanchez 5/5 Really like this beat, Trife is dope as usual but Sun God kills this song.. really feelin Sun God on this.

3. Guns N' Razors 5/5 my fav track on the album, this shit is fuckin NUTS, the beat is so ill and Ghost is crazy on this shit, everyone else kills it too, Cappa soundin good, lovin that MF DOOM production on this! Shit gets me hyped every time I hear it, that flintstones shit is funny as hell too.

4. Outta Town Shit 5/5 Ghosts first solo song on the album since Ghost Is Back and its real good, one of the highlights of the album, nice laid back song with some great verses and story tellin.

5. Good 3.5/5 This song is aight, the guy on the hook is kinda annoying and it feels out of place with the other shit on the album but Ghost and Trife both drop good verses, its a feel good track, its not bad.

6. Street Opera 4.5/5 This is the Father/Son collabo.. its dope as hell! the beat is crazy. Sun God needs a spot in Theodore Unit! Song gets real dope near the end when Ghost and SG start tradin verses.

7. Block Rock 4.5/5 Need to give this a few more listens but its defintley a great track.. u can tell from the first listen. Likin the beat on here and Ghost murders this shit, this is also another Ghost solo, a lil on the short side but its still a real dope song.

8. Skit.. N/A

9. Pokerface 3.5/5 Like the beat alot, need to give this a few more listens first, not so sure if I like Wigs that much but he aint too bad.. but this is the guy that should be replaced by Sun God.

10. Greedy Bitches 4/5 The hoes ate the oreos! dope track! good to hear Redman.

11.Josephine 4.5/5 Great song, inspirational, Ghosts verses are crazy and Trife does good as always.. like the hook, the beat is good, already heard this on Hi-Teks album but its welcome here.

12. Grew Up Hard 4.5/5 Trifes solo. he kills it. good hook

13. Blue Armor 5/5 One of the highlights, Ghost and Sheek Louch, good collabo, awesome beat! Not a big fan of Sheek but he does good on this.

14. You Know I'm No Good 5/5 LOVE this track! Amy Whinehouse has a great voice and her singing parts are great, doesnt make u waiting around to hear Ghost kill it cuz she is a good part of the song, beat is really really dope, VERY GOOD TRACK! should be next single!

15. Alex (Stolen Script) 5/5 on first listen I wasnt sure if i liked the beat but i gave it a second listen and its defintley a dope beat, MF DOOM is a great producer for Ghost, the beat is a lil distracting from Ghosts verse but if u can focus in on Ghosts story the lyrics are just amazing.

16. Gotta Hold On 3/5 Inspirational track, its alright. Coulda been left out.. WHERE IS RETURN OF THE IRONMAN?

17. Back Like That (Remix) 3.5/5 I was expecting more.. same beat, same hook, verses by Kanye and Ghost are good but it could of been way better.

Overall this is a great album by Ghost and the Theodore Unit. there are a few weak tracks but the great tracks far outweigh anything bad on this cd, not sure if this is better than Fishscale.. gotta listen to Fishscale now.. but overall this is a great album.. 9.5/10

WuTangKillaBee
12-26-2006, 11:45 PM
double post i edited it now.

RZArector_mnt
12-27-2006, 03:28 AM
good album, if you ask me.
The best Wu album for 2006 for me!

4.5/5

b·baby36
12-27-2006, 06:41 AM
First of all I had no damn clue this album was coming out lol, then at first glance I thought it was a mixtape but anyways..I copped it today. I must say from the previews I only heard Ghost Is Back, only a few second snippet and I noticed he was over the Know The Ledge beat, one of my FAVOURITE songs. I was madd skeptical for him doing that but when I took a full listen, Ghost killed it and I'm glad he did that beat major justice. Anyways that's just my two cents, gotta finish listening to this album, LOL.

Bless

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-27-2006, 09:26 AM
finally actually got the album came in a weird case? too many mixtape songs like you know im no good.

Block rock hottest song out of any fishscale.

Skellington
12-28-2006, 11:10 AM
Jeeeezzzz christ, this album is the shit, just got it.

Madlib really did a fucking number on "Block Rock", illest beat on that album!!!

Madlib always comes through, truely my all time fav. producer together with Doom HAHA

deadlymelody
12-28-2006, 02:40 PM
I wont make a really long review like I usually do. Most of us are all diehard fans and know everything about this album. Anyway...

Ghost Is Back-5/5- The minute and a half skit at the beginning is unecessary, but im not going to knock down the rating of that track because of it. The beat itself is old school and fast paced, which I think is great for Ghostface. Ghostface has probably reached his apex as an MC, because he is nearly flawless line for line. Great opener

Miguel Sanchez-3/5- I like the beat, and Sun God and Trife come through great. Sun God is very impressive. It's not a great track, but it's good.

Guns N' Razors-5/5- Some people on here can't stand Doom's production, and I think they are crazy. Doom brings complete fire on this track. It's re-used from Mm..food but how many people heard that album? Beat is fire, and Ghostface and Killa Sin easily come the best here. Banging track and one of the best of the year.

Outta Town Shit-2/5- The pace slows down rapidly here, and the beat is forgettable. Ghostface does well here as he always does, but this here is definately a skippable track.

Good-2/5- I don't like this track because it's unbelievebaly mainstream. The beat is actually good when there isn't a bunch of singing. Skip this track.

Street Opera-4/5- I like the beat, but I like the beat change better (when there isn't lyrics.) Sun God was nice on this, but he was better on Miguel Sanchez. Good track with a simple, effective hook.

Block Rock-3/5- Some people really love Madlib's production, and I'm one of those people most of the time. Madlib's production is original and that gets lots of credit from me, but he's much more capable than this track. It's a little too simplistic.

Pokerface-1/5- This beat is incredibly annoying. Sounds like a Kanye West beat that he threw away because it sucked and somebody picked it up and thought it was useable. I would like to also add that Shaun Wigs is a laughably awful MC. He's pitiful.

Greedy Bitches-5/5- I love this beat it's laid back and bangs hard. Ghostface is easily the best on this track. Hilarious verse. Why the fuck is Shaun Wigs on this track he's on a track with Ghostface and fucking Redman. Shaun Wigs belongs with that track off Made In Brooklyn with the kids, and even then he would get outdone. Redman and Ghost save the track though, and so does the beat. Still spent, from red and mef sitcom haha.

Josephine-4/5- Good track from Hi-Tek. Usually singing pisses me off on a track because I listen to Hip-Hop to hear good Mc'ing but this acceptable. Ghostface of course is perfect, and Trife was ok. A lot of people think Trife is a great MC on here, but I think he is only OK. On a track like this, his type of delivery is way off. He's delivering like he's saying battle lyrics, but he's storytelling. I don't know maybe im just a big critic. Good track.

Grew Up Hard-2/5- Can't really listen to this track because the beat doesn't grab me.

Blue Armor-3/5- Good beat, but it's a little too much. It's one of those tracks that I listen to about half of it but then I get tired of the beat and move on.

You Know I'm No Good-5/5- One of my favorites on the album. Great beat that gets in your head and doesn't leave. Great singing too. Like I said before, I usually hate singing in a hip hop track but this enhances the track. Ghostface of course is great. Catchy ass track.

Alex-5/5- This track is fucking unbelieveable. Thank you MF Doom for this gem. Great story from Ghost. The beat and the MC'ing sucks you in and I find myself intently paying attention to hear what Ghost is saying and the beat helps you visualize what's going on. It's perfectly done. Then when the beat changes with the violins coming in, it's euphoric. This may be better than Underwater, which I thought since Fishscale dropped was the best Wu track of the year. This may beat it.

Gotta Hold On-2/5- Another skippable. I hate you Wigs.

Back Like That Remix-2/5- Ehh it's ok.

All in all, I am happy with this album, but it's really top heavy. What I mean by that is there are a cluster of great tracks, but after them there aren't many in between there. It's great track, then skippable track. I think the good outweigh the bad and Ghostface takes the title of MC of the year. Solid effort. I'd give it 6.5/10 or a 7/10.

rubyspirit
12-28-2006, 08:04 PM
9.5/10 Great disc

The Josephine type tunes are overkill ... i.e. Big Girl.

The Last Clansman
12-30-2006, 08:47 AM
this is a Theodore Unit album ... but they put it as ghostface to make it more appealing... for fans in order to buy the album.... but this is way better than 718 ... on par with fishscale.. fishscale is more cohesive but more fish got bangers for days..

McTom
01-02-2007, 03:02 AM
I was happily suprised with this album. I feared it was just some Ghostface left-overs with some crappy rappers, but it actually turned out quite good. Except for that horrible remix of that already horrible track with NeYo.

11th Chamber
01-02-2007, 04:44 AM
9.5/10 Great disc

The Josephine type tunes are overkill ... i.e. Big Girl.

funny u say that, cause I thought that Big Girl and Josephine were the among the standout tracks on their respected albums

maSta-s
01-03-2007, 03:01 PM
Hey, bros, help me! I have this album, but it's not full- only 13 tracks! Can smb of you upload tracks №№:

05GFK- Good.mp3

10GFK- Greedy Bitches.mp3

12GFK- Grew Up Hard.mp3

16 GFK Gotta Hold On.mp3

If you have them, PLEASE, upload them!
Peace!

DeeDisciple36
01-04-2007, 03:43 PM
8.5 outta 10

Real BANGAA!!

maSta-s
01-04-2007, 07:08 PM
Hey, bros, help me! I have this album, but it's not full- only 13 tracks! Can smb of you upload tracks №№:

05GFK- Good.mp3

10GFK- Greedy Bitches.mp3

12GFK- Grew Up Hard.mp3

16 GFK Gotta Hold On.mp3

If you have them, PLEASE, upload them!
Peace!
It's aight, guys, I already have it! Thanx to RAMESH!
Peace!

duotone
01-09-2007, 05:51 AM
this album is bangin.
next to bronzens great migration it is the best wu solo album in 2006.

its amazing how ghost holds his high quality of rap.
i think it is a bit better than fishscale, cause there is not so much r n b.
i dont like sinin' in hiphop but "im no good" and "josephine" are bangin.... its not r n b, its more soul, what fits more to ghost.

fav tracks

josephine
im no good
alex
street opera
ghost is back

rankin in 2006:
1.bronze - great migration
2.more fish
3. made in brooklyn
4. fishscale - 4:21

let`s look forward for wu reunion in 2007 and pray for more rza productions... this man is crazy... hes the head

M_N
01-09-2007, 05:53 AM
Is this another album of Ghost? Didn't he just pblished Fishcale album?? He must been busy, is this just double cd splitted to 2 parts?

RynMur
01-13-2007, 02:15 AM
^^ No two different albums.

A Little late on this shit.

Fav Tracks:
Ghost Is Back
Miguel Sanchez
Gunz N Razors
Outta Town Shit
Street Opera
Josephine
Alex

Overall...9.5 (A)

MX1
01-13-2007, 06:30 PM
another banga...my favorite track is alex, and i lik ghost's lyrics on josephine...6/10 for me

blazini36
01-28-2007, 04:32 AM
It's crazy, I think most ppl got the album backwards. It's alot more like a Theodore unit album than a ghostface album. I can't see how anybody can hate on Shawn Wiggs, he eats Sun god, and he easily has what it takes to be the best white rapper out. He doesn't quite have the witty lyrics that Em has, but as far as flow/style/credibility Wiggs is better.

01. Ghost Is Back - I hate this song, too late 80s'ish. Something about that Era of hip hop I just can;t stand.

02. Miguel Sanchez - I like this track, the yeah yeah shit in the beginning is hot. Sounds like Trife picked up alotta shit from ghost, cuz he's gettin good with storytellin. Sun gods OK, his flow is too young, it sounds like he needs some more experience to hang with Theodore. I'm not a fan of his style/voice either, but for some reason he's OK, I don't hate his shit.

03. Guns N' Razors - This shit is hot. Cappa and Sin rip it.

04. Outta Town shit - See this is where Ghost shines best. When most storytellin MC's do a storytellin track they flow the same throughout the shit. When Ghost does it, when he starts gettin pissed in the story, he starts soundin pissed, gettin all excited and shit.

05. Good - Nah, not my type of shit, I can see ghost rockin a shiny suit in this one

06. Street Opera - Shit's decent. The beat compliments Sun God's style pretty good, I actually like him in this one.

07. Block Rock - I skip this track

09. Pokerface - Wiggs is nice here. I like the beat too, that weird soundin bitch sticks in my head

10. Greedy Bitches - I like this shit. It's nice and simple. I usually don't like the appearences that Redman makes on Wu shit, but he's nice here

11. Josephine - Ghost is the king of origional ol' school style tracks. Most of you cats don't understand that these Wu niggas are gettin old. Ghost is what 36, 37? I ain't nearly that old but nothin flows as nice as the ol' school shit. How many of ya's got some Marvin Gaye or some Al Green tracks in there with your Wu stuff? The youngins can just leave this one alone

12. Grew Up Hard - It's straight, but not spectacular. I like it tho

13. Blue Armor - Not a fan of this track. It'd prolly be OK if Sheek wasn't on the shit. Sheeks lyrics are fuckin dumb. He'd be OK if he let somebody else write his shit.

14. You know I'm no Good - I feel the same about this as Josephine, I like that one a little better tho.

15. Alex (Stolen Script) - ehh It's OK

16. Gotta Hold On - Here comes wigs with that hot shit again.

17. Back Like That (Remix) - This song is alright for a radio joint. I hated the origional, but it grew on me. The origional is better tho. I still feel like Ghost already did this song on Bulletproof wallets With Carl Thomas instead of Ne-yo. I don't really like this made-for-radio stuff, but Ghost did it alot better with Chez Chez La Ghost.

Ink Is My Drink
01-31-2007, 04:08 PM
please people stop syaing this album better than fishscale no where near!

good album but no way as good as fishscale

infamousWu
02-03-2007, 01:28 AM
please people stop syaing this album better than fishscale no where near!

good album but no way as good as fishscale

word, More Fish doesnt even seem like an actual LP. at least it never felt like one for me, cause the title makes it seem like leftovers from Fishscale

BUT

the cd is fucking dope, i listen to it about 3 times a week
and my fav tracks on it is Street Opera, Ghost is Back & Josephine

overall 7/10

2L8Lit da croatianMC
02-04-2007, 08:59 AM
I had a fuck up.. i got high, listened to the album and wrote all tracks and my opinion to em, but i accidently lost everythang what i wrote so im not gonna do it again. But i'm givin 8/10 for More Fish. Ill joints, speacially Ghost is back, Josephine, Block Rock, Pokerface, Greedy Bitches and You Know Im No Good... For a such short period of dropin More Fish since Fishcale, i gotta say I'm impressed! The best track where Ghost proves his madd skills is the track Ghost Is Back.

Edgar Erebus
02-04-2007, 09:18 AM
7.5/10

Reason: it has really really many good songs (Ghost Is Back, Gunz N Razors, Block Rock, Josephine), original prod by MF always does a good job, but Ghost feels like a guest on his own album, or... It's closer to 718 than Fishscale, knawImean? Too much Theodore cameos. And the whole impression is an album-formated mixtape, which lacks cohesion.

beautifulrock
02-06-2007, 12:12 AM
i have 1 problem with pokerface

hes basically describing the fact that he is an amateur who makes amateur plays

sungod
02-06-2007, 06:34 AM
i have 1 problem with pokerface

hes basically describing the fact that he is an amateur who makes amateur plays

hrhr i know what you mean

beautifulrock
02-06-2007, 07:25 AM
hrhr i know what you mean

i mean if you sit around all day waiting to make quads against a boat u will never make any money. this person clearly has seen rounders too many times.

wow u got sick lucky and hit the bottom boat with aces on board! i hate retards like that

Masta Chilla
02-06-2007, 02:39 PM
i dont know, somehow gfks last albums were a bit weird... its not a bad disk but it has no chance going classic... its not his fault but the producers cause i aint feeling most of the beats like i did on ironman or supreme clientele. he should let more wu-tang produced tracks on his cd

NIGHT MAYOR
02-07-2007, 01:59 AM
sick of recycled doom beats. what did doom say to ghost "ohhh umm im pretty tied up atm... so ahhhh cop the special herbs discs and take ya pick "

Bloo
02-07-2007, 02:03 AM
I'm assuming all the beats on the Swift and Changeable disc will be new Doom beats. He really should switch up a bit and stop using the same beats we've heard repeated on Doom records.

Or at least use Benzion Gum...

Wu-Tang Kills G-Unit
02-26-2007, 10:44 AM
its aight but he shouldve had more MF Doom Beats & add in some RZA beats

liquid_1_
05-08-2007, 06:54 PM
Ghost Is Back - good intro
Miguel Sanchez - 9/10
Gunz N' Razors - 9/10 "look they on sum flinstone shit" lol
Outta Town Shit - 7/10
Good - 8/10
Street Opera - 9/10 wouldve given it a 10 but im not feelin the "no,no,no" thing in the back
Block Rock - 10/10 good track
Pokerface - 8/10
Greedy Bitches - 9/10 haha Redman is great on this
Josephine - 10/10 one of the standout tracks on the CD
Grew Up Hard - 9/10
Blue Armor - 7/10 not really feelin this
You Know I'm No Good - 6/10
Alex(Stolen Script) - 10/10 fav song on the CD. another great story from Ghost
Gotta Hold On - 8/10 a little corny but its listenable for me
Back Like That (Remix) - 8/10

127/150 its a banger for me. no better than fishscale i love that album.
STANDOUT TRACKS - alex(stolen script),josephine,greedy bitches,block rock

The Last Clansman
06-16-2007, 09:51 PM
so you not really feeling a song and u give it a 7 out of 10 ...

again I love this album ... this is def A theodore unit album .. not a ghost album.. but def jam probaly made ghost release it under his name.. so that he can fulfill his contract obligations..

2L8Lit da croatianMC
06-17-2007, 09:10 AM
banga rockin eardrums

beautifulrock
06-17-2007, 10:53 AM
word, More Fish doesnt even seem like an actual LP. at least it never felt like one for me, cause the title makes it seem like leftovers from Fishscale

BUT

the cd is fucking dope, i listen to it about 3 times a week
and my fav tracks on it is Street Opera, Ghost is Back & Josephine

overall 7/10

mad props on street opera, thats my favorite joint too. It's in my top 101

2L8Lit da croatianMC
07-02-2007, 01:55 PM
Ghost Is Back - good intro
Miguel Sanchez - 9/10
Gunz N' Razors - 9/10 "look they on sum flinstone shit" lol
Outta Town Shit - 7/10
Good - 8/10
Street Opera - 9/10 wouldve given it a 10 but im not feelin the "no,no,no" thing in the back
Block Rock - 10/10 good track
Pokerface - 8/10
Greedy Bitches - 9/10 haha Redman is great on this
Josephine - 10/10 one of the standout tracks on the CD
Grew Up Hard - 9/10
Blue Armor - 7/10 not really feelin this
You Know I'm No Good - 6/10
Alex(Stolen Script) - 10/10 fav song on the CD. another great story from Ghost
Gotta Hold On - 8/10 a little corny but its listenable for me
Back Like That (Remix) - 8/10

127/150 its a banger for me. no better than fishscale i love that album.
STANDOUT TRACKS - alex(stolen script),josephine,greedy bitches,block rock

Why didnt you rate Ghost Is Back?!? Its one of the illest.. dont tell me becouse it's Eric B's beat...

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-29-2007, 01:33 PM
after a long time I listened to this album again and its def a 4/5...dope ass album...it would be a 5/5 if some lyrics wouldn't be so...I don't know...simple....if u make a grimey album, Ironman is the perfect example....but still, hey, not anything can be perfect...and MoreFish rullz just like Fishscale (and both are a different type of a record ;))

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-29-2007, 01:35 PM
and ohh yeah, both Cappa and Trife really shines

SID
11-23-2007, 11:34 AM
just started listen to more fish again...man i love this album, proberly more than fishscale, Alex (stolen script) is just fuckin insane, so is the whole album except the ne-yo track and good...ghost is sooo consistent in all his albums, shit is crazy..

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
01-21-2008, 01:34 PM
i still bump this every now and then

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
01-22-2008, 02:25 PM
GFK is one of my favorite Clan members, and I feel that he consistently puts out quality albums, and while I still think Ironman was his best, I thoroughly enjoyed Fishscale and BDR but I am surprised to see nobody voted this as below average, when it pretty much sucked. There were a few good songs, but even he admitted that it was all leftovers. The album has no feel or consistency, and it is very evident that these were the tracks that weren't good enough to be on Fishscale. This is just somebody trying to get an album out before Christmas. 2/5 in general, 0/5 on the Ghostface scale.

Asasasin
01-25-2008, 04:57 PM
i liked fried fish, more fish is pretty good but not ghostface at his finest

Mic Tyson
03-16-2008, 07:59 PM
bunch of throwaway tracks

anthonyallred
03-31-2008, 10:51 AM
I like this album more than Fishscale! Grimey!

Maccabee Ridah
10-04-2008, 05:04 PM
Pretty nice album with lots of decent songz!!! First half of the album is fireeeee, all the tracks are ill with Outta Town Shit on a top, which is pure banger, than startin from a Greedy Bitches to da Alex r pretty wack tracks & than from Alex which is dope track till da end album is pretty good!! So all in all, very, very nice album but those 4/5 trackz r soo wack, much singin & much weak beats so I must vote for Banger!!

P.E.A.C.E.

bad boy T
10-13-2008, 01:10 PM
pretty enjoyable album

andy_gza
01-11-2009, 07:29 PM
Not an album. more like a mixtape or some B-sides

claaa7
09-24-2009, 07:18 AM
^^ word, this is definitely the least enjoyable Ghostface album to me and it doesn't have a very cohesive feel to it at all. Shawn Wiggs getting two solo tracks and he is barely an average rapper and also Trife gets two cuts that doesn't feature Ghost which is more acceptable although i don't think none of them is extremely memorable.

"Ghost is Back" is fire and a great way to open up the show, me personally i feel that Ghost and Rakim is on the same level of greatness so for Tony to pay homage to him by ripping one of his classics is very appropiate. Starks come with somewhat the same energy he displayed on "The Champ" if you ask me.

"Outta Town Shit" is another ill storytelling joint where Ghost touch on when he got shot back in the day (see 'Can it Be All So Simple') over a dusty beat from UK's Lewis Parker who also made "Shakey Dog". great track!

"Gunz N Razors" is IN-FUCKING-SANE, DOOM rips this beat - hard drums smashing a sample of the old Spider Man theme song or something lol, it definitely works well. Ghost, Trife, Killa Sin and Cappa on a posse cut produced by Doom - wow, you know it's gonna be flames!

"Block Rock", very different beat but i'm loving it and Ghostface knows how to rip anything from the shiniest R&B puff to mad smoked out underground shit like this. This one was definitely recorded for "Fishscale" cuz my copy of that LP had a sticker that said Madlib was one of the featured producers and this is his song so.

"Blue Armor" w/ Sheek Louch is crazy hardbody, real street shit - gotta love it.

"Alex" is another crazy DOOM/Ghost collabo and the weird storytelling skills of GFK is in full effect here telling us how he actually wrote the script of the movie 'Ray' but got ripped off for it. Once again the production is very strange and different but Ghost handles it like only he would.

these tracks as well as the previously released "Josephine" and "You Know I'm No Good" is the songs standing the test of time in my opinion, the rest sounds pretty average although Ghost himself is ripping shit for the most part.

3/5 at most