PDA

View Full Version : da way u smoke

smo
07-14-2005, 04:32 PM
yo.

do ya like hashish?

i know a lot ov ways, u can smoke it. but i suppose my ways ov smoking hashish 2 be distinctive. my ways are typical 4 me & my friends, are typical 4 da place, i live. how many ways do ya know? i mean not only classical ways, like pipe or foil smoking. is hard or easy 2 smoke hashish in ya city (hello 2 Netherlands ))))? is it expensive, how much does it cost in ya city $$$ ?

Godess
07-14-2005, 04:39 PM
I don't smoke :*

smo
07-14-2005, 04:41 PM
good boy!

Godess
07-14-2005, 04:42 PM
Good girl..

Kriszy Substance
07-14-2005, 04:42 PM
For whatever reason, we dont see it much here in Alaska. I usually grind it up a little and sprinkle it over my leafy chronic, but my personal favorite way is to put it in your coffee, feels great! I picked some up in Seattle in trade situation so I am not sure what it normally runs.

Godess
07-14-2005, 04:50 PM
Haha

smo
07-14-2005, 04:50 PM
but my personal favorite way is to put it in your coffee, feels great!
8O in coffee? and what?

Godess
07-14-2005, 04:51 PM
Real Lady ;)

smo
07-14-2005, 04:54 PM
do u really like me to be a lady? well, o'k, i am a lady now, just 4 u! (but do not tell anybody;))

Godess
07-14-2005, 04:56 PM
Loser.

PolitiC
07-14-2005, 04:57 PM
i like hashish real much..thats what i usually smoke

smo
07-14-2005, 05:10 PM
i like hashish real much..thats what i usually smoke
i like ganja more then hasheesh, especially gummy cones!!! ;$
but i'm askin' about da ways, u smoke, not about da object, usmoke ;).

TiCaL24
07-14-2005, 05:38 PM
hashish? isn't that that Indian tobacco?

U-Samurai
07-14-2005, 09:22 PM
i smoke chronic ussually in a favored blunt, watermelon or strawberry, which i never have to pay for cuz the home boys brother is a pot head, lol. naw but im sure sum people have routines down when they smoke. its good to chill out with the crew every now and then.

Triple B
07-15-2005, 06:31 AM
hash has prices ranging from 5 to 12euro/gram depending on its strenght.

we usually roll it into a joint with a little tobacco, or make a 'melangeke' = ajoint with weed, hash and some tobacco.

PolitiC
07-15-2005, 06:33 AM
i smoke from a pipe or a joint usually.."smash rappers like hash"method man

Welshkillabee
07-15-2005, 10:05 AM
A joint of weed, I stay away from hash its no good where I live (bad quality)

iNtell3kT
07-15-2005, 11:27 AM
hashish? isn't that that Indian tobacco? no far off man, its made from pure Tetrahydrocanibinoil, or THC from weed.........all you need is a lil bit to get fuckin high iIF you know how to get hight right......

a lot of peopel roll blunts and waste all the smoke...make your suppose to take big enough hits so u can hold it in your lungs for as long as you can unitll theres no more smoke that comes out with you breathe out.........thats the best way alos to save u A LOT of money..belive me i know....

but yeh hashish is jsut pure THC that they sale in bricks that are about a paper sheet big and about half a inch to an inch or so thick......

i smoked it a few times out of a waterbong after a party a i blacked out at.....i was soo high and drunk..it was great...

Inspectah_Dirk
07-15-2005, 11:52 AM
Well i dunno...i only smoke sigarettes. But i have friends who do smoke hashish. And they smoke it with a pipe.
But it's pretty easy to get it here and smoke it in the Netherlands. But not as easy as everybody always thinks about the Netherlands, but i guess still alot easier than in other countries. But i have no idea about the price.
And you can just buy it in coffeeshops :p legal ;)

Kriszy Substance
07-15-2005, 01:11 PM
Actually, and I could be wrong, but I believe that after you have sparked up the chronic, the smoke itself is only potent or effective for about 5 seconds. So holding that sh*t in forever until the smoke doesnt come out, really isnt the key. Was the guy who said that the one that was having lung pains the other day? Of course if you want to get real high, you gotta cough. So either take one big killer hit that makes you cough. or if you dont have that much or cant take the coughing convlusions, take a smaller hit, and actually force yourself to cough a little. It opens up pores (i dont think they are called pores technically) in your lungs and allows the THC to get in a bit better. BUt seriously, if you havent tried the hash in your coffee, your missing out.

venex
07-15-2005, 01:35 PM
Holding the smoke as long as you can in your lungs is BAD and DOESN'T make you higher,
when you have inhaled the smoke all the THC goes in your blood, if you hold it longer, there won't be more THC in your longs, infact it's even bad to do that, cuz of all the bad shit that you hold longer in your lungs, that definately isn't good for your lungs!!!!

it could be true that coughing helps to make the THC go better to your blood, but keeping the smoke long in your lungs doesn't do shit! It only ruins your lungs...

peace!

jaywoods27
07-15-2005, 03:36 PM
http://www.poke-egg.com/pics/gay_thread.jpg

MANISH
07-15-2005, 04:38 PM
Bake a brownie or a chocolate cake.

Hidden Chamber
07-15-2005, 04:39 PM
I ain't smoked weed in awhile

ch-chef
07-15-2005, 06:01 PM
yeah i got some hash right now, not alot but shit u really dont need too much. i got no clue how much it costs tho my man gives it to me, he usually gets it when he re's up hydro. mixin hydro and hash is the god damn devil in disguise. when im outside all we smoke is blunts, dutchmasters only no flavored shits, if its just me at home i'll use a pipe and play madden but to listen to a new cd i'll take a el to the head and lay there.

iNtell3kT
07-15-2005, 06:17 PM
Holding the smoke as long as you can in your lungs is BAD and DOESN'T make you higher,
when you have inhaled the smoke all the THC goes in your blood, if you hold it longer, there won't be more THC in your longs, infact it's even bad to do that, cuz of all the bad shit that you hold longer in your lungs, that definately isn't good for your lungs!!!!

it could be true that coughing helps to make the THC go better to your blood, but keeping the smoke long in your lungs doesn't do shit! It only ruins your lungs...

peace! the most iggnorent thing ive heard..no offense man...but this is true

when u learn to take big hits..and hold it in for a long time, it will get you higher...where do u think it goes? to YOUR BRAIN, not your blood stream like some other dude said, man when u breath oxygen the oxygen is meant to go to your brain, that what blood and your heart does, it pumps blood FOR your brain to work....and when you keep a lot of smoke in your lungs for a long period of time, it IS in place where the oxygen is, so it gets sucked up through your lung sacks, and strait to your brain!!!! its not having it in your brain that gets you high, its it going to your brain and influencing a chemical reaction that feeds off oxygen IN your brain, thinkin it needs THC to work properly, your BRAIN feeds off oxygen, so when theres THC mixed with it..u get high, how else to do u think u feel high? just because it in your blood stream? no wrong THC stays in your blood for a whole year before it leaves......

i know my shit guys........and ive EXPERIENCED IT,

but yeh it DOES fo through your blood stream, TO get to your brain WHICH is what u gets high which is the chemical reaction it produces.....
and YES IT IS bad for your lungs, smokin period is bad

but i just smoke ciggerettes now

IvanKorbi
07-15-2005, 06:24 PM
Hits from the bucket.

ch-chef
07-15-2005, 06:32 PM
alright now we got people tellin us how to get and how not to get high?? what the fuck, man i hold that shit in until my lungs burn and half way thru blowin it out my nose i squeeze my nostrils closed, like i smell somethin bad, and try and push the smoke thru until my eyes feel like there ready to pop out, makin that shit go to my brain even if it dont want to anymore. whats the point in gettin high if dont try and get as high as possible??

smo
07-15-2005, 06:47 PM
yeah i got some hash right now, not alot but shit u really dont need too much. i got no clue how much it costs tho my man gives it to me, he usually gets it when he re's up hydro. mixin hydro and hash is the god damn devil in disguise. when im outside all we smoke is blunts, dutchmasters only no flavored shits, if its just me at home i'll use a pipe and play madden but to listen to a new cd i'll take a el to the head and lay there.
hey yo, men! smokin' hydro with hash is da way da indians do! sitkhas smoke it usin' da 'chilim' - da first smokin' device in da fuckin' world)) u can buy it, or make it by yourself. look here:...
http://taganka.cpms.ru/board/album_pic.php?pic_id=29571

peace!

for all others: hold da smoke as long as u can, and da happyness'll come to ya!!!

O3EY
07-15-2005, 10:31 PM
I've heard my friends talk about gravity bong's along time ago and how good they work. I never tried it though. I just smoke out my own piece usually.

hoardini
07-15-2005, 10:42 PM
i smoked weed everyday for 7 years and quit 2 weeks ago...
now i feel totally fucked up, hockin up mad lugies, and im outta touch with reality
if you can, i recommend everyone take it easy on the weed, im not saying stop smoking,
just dont do it everyday
that being said...untill i quit it was smoking nothing but bongs, for economy and impact u cant beat the bong!

p.s. although my body is fucked up i feel my mind gettin sharper by the day

peace!

Rebel_INS
07-16-2005, 04:08 AM
I dont smoke weed, I smoke cigars once in a while

Kriszy Substance
07-16-2005, 12:57 PM
I still disagree with the holding your hit in for as long as possible, dont really think it gets you higher, but to each his own. Gravity bongs are definatley the way to go for me, if I want to get really high. My newest thing has been to take a Sobe drink (glass) and pop a little hole at the base of it for a carb. THen punch a hole in the cap, put your stem in, and wha la!-you got a portable gravity bong. Simply cover the bottom hole with your thumb, fill up the Sobe bottle with water and screw your cap with stem on top. Spark it up and take your thumb off, the gravity of the water pouring out the bottom will pull the smoke in, real creamy thick, and unscrew top, hit it. Trust me, its nice, but dont hold those hits in too long!

iNtell3kT
07-16-2005, 01:14 PM
I still disagree with the holding your hit in for as long as possible, dont really think it gets you higher, but to each his own. Gravity bongs are definatley the way to go for me, if I want to get really high. My newest thing has been to take a Sobe drink (glass) and pop a little hole at the base of it for a carb. THen punch a hole in the cap, put your stem in, and wha la!-you got a portable gravity bong. Simply cover the bottom hole with your thumb, fill up the Sobe bottle with water and screw your cap with stem on top. Spark it up and take your thumb off, the gravity of the water pouring out the bottom will pull the smoke in, real creamy thick, and unscrew top, hit it. Trust me, its nice, but dont hold those hits in too long!its simple science....ask your nurse or science teacher at school

Kriszy Substance
07-16-2005, 01:34 PM
Get me an article or something concrete, dont have a nurse or school teacher handy. Im open to being wrong, wont bother me, but your statement doesnt justify anything but your opinion.

LadySnowBlood
07-16-2005, 06:40 PM
don't fight guys.
im a school nurse and kriszy is right...

jR_killa
07-16-2005, 07:44 PM
hey hey hey hey, smoke weed everday. Thank you for your time.

Peace

smo
07-17-2005, 07:27 AM
I still disagree with the holding your hit in for as long as possible, dont really think it gets you higher, but to each his own. Gravity bongs are definatley the way to go for me, if I want to get really high. My newest thing has been to take a Sobe drink (glass) and pop a little hole at the base of it for a carb. THen punch a hole in the cap, put your stem in, and wha la!-you got a portable gravity bong. Simply cover the bottom hole with your thumb, fill up the Sobe bottle with water and screw your cap with stem on top. Spark it up and take your thumb off, the gravity of the water pouring out the bottom will pull the smoke in, real creamy thick, and unscrew top, hit it. Trust me, its nice, but dont hold those hits in too long!
we call this way 'da wet' )) da smoke is rather cool and it's very pleasantly 2 smoke hashish this way. and believe me, dere's nothin' bad in holdin' the smoke too long even in this situation ;)

Skellington
07-17-2005, 07:30 AM
I dunno but have y'all noticed the way Americans smoke??? They pull, keep the smoke in their mouth, they let half of the smoke escape without inhaling and then they inhale....WTF??? Espescially rappers, I saw them do it alot. LOL don't come with that type of shit to Belgium or Holland cause people will laugh at y'r as or kick y'r ass out for spilling weed man, what's up with that anyway??

We here we smoke like take deep puffs,inhale deep,keep the smoke in y'r longues for as long as possibel so when you exhale almost no smoke comes out.

SurreaL
07-17-2005, 07:30 AM
Stright smoke, out the water bong ( to get real high) or just blueberry/honey wrap's.

JOHNNY_TICAL
07-17-2005, 07:36 AM
Shit... Fucken Smoke A Bowl Of Weed Shit.. Also Blaze Blunts... Joints... /// Out Of An Apple.... When No Piece Is Available .. Also Usually From A Fat Ass Sneak Packed 2 Da Extent....

Peace !!!

smo
07-17-2005, 07:52 AM
Out Of An Apple...
oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!

faderlaceratah
07-17-2005, 11:09 AM
HOT KNIVES and MIXED WITH WEED AND TOBACCO

venex
07-17-2005, 12:32 PM
I dunno but have y'all noticed the way Americans smoke??? They pull, keep the smoke in their mouth, they let half of the smoke escape without inhaling and then they inhale....WTF??? Espescially rappers, I saw them do it alot. LOL don't come with that type of shit to Belgium or Holland cause people will laugh at y'r as or kick y'r ass out for spilling weed man, what's up with that anyway??

We here we smoke like take deep puffs,inhale deep,keep the smoke in y'r longues for as long as possibel so when you exhale almost no smoke comes out.
word !

peace!

Kriszy Substance
07-17-2005, 02:09 PM
Well, I dont know about that Americans not inhaling all of it stuff. I certainly dont put that shit to waste, except maybe the resin and extra black chunkies, cauze I like it green and tasting good. Not really into smoking resin, I give it to my friends when they are out of smoke, dont waste it, but dont smoke it. Smo- 'da wet'- that is a perfect name for it cause I usually do end up gettin myself wet! I like that. But dont you all actually like to blow out a big hit after you have held it in for a couple seconds? I mean if you hold it in for too long, then you just blow out way stale smoke, and not much of it. I love the feeling of blowing a huge chronic hit out of my lungs, fill up the room and watch the smoke roll. I will always be a believer in the 5 second rule. Thats how long I keep it in and it works good for me. But for all I know, I am loosing out and not getting as bent as you all!

jR_killa
07-17-2005, 02:11 PM
Anybody know a good blueberry connect on the upper East Coast/ Southern Canadian border, I been lookin for that for a while, I'm looking to purchase large quantaties.

Peace

Identity
07-17-2005, 11:20 PM
"I dunno but have y'all noticed the way Americans smoke??? They pull, keep the smoke in their mouth, they let half of the smoke escape without inhaling and then they inhale....WTF??? Espescially rappers, I saw them do it alot. LOL don't come with that type of shit to Belgium or Holland cause people will laugh at y'r as or kick y'r ass out for spilling weed man, what's up with that anyway??"

Ummm, how bout no. As an American, I've never seen anyone smoke the way you are talking about, and I've seen probably about 300 people smoke up.