Sicka than aidZ
12-02-2006, 04:21 AM
oh boy, a monument in hiphop

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-02-2006, 10:45 AM
good 4 him

snapple
12-02-2006, 01:28 PM
streets have ears, dipset are not soft, go find out for yourself. the internet does not reflect the streets, but good for tru and good for him getting some publicity

INF
12-02-2006, 02:35 PM
I thought that when The Beef series interviewed Tru Life about the Mobb Deep Beef , he said that looking back now he regrets acting like that and that he was focused on his art and family. For somebody that was talkin bout growing up and not being a knucklehead , this is a surprise.

Its funny as hell that he jacked a Dip chain though. I never liked them mf's. I bought a copy of From me 2 U when it came out because I liked the ROC and his interview on the Vibe show was dope when he promo'd that album. After Juelz went full time Dip though. I saved the songs that I liked off that album like raindrops and monster music , and then I got rid of that CD. Fuck the Diplomats. Thats good that they make money and all but for real though, that set is weak.:mmmyah:

Tetsuo
12-02-2006, 03:09 PM
streets have ears, dipset are not soft, go find out for yourself. the internet does not reflect the streets, but good for tru and good for him getting some publicity

How would you know Dipset aren't soft? This whole debate over which rapper is soft or not is ridiculous. Most Hip-Hop fans are the least qualified when it comes to judging "street cred". Nobody is invicible and anyone can be a tough guy with a gun in their hand. Not saying that Tru necessarily stuck one of the Dips up, but even if he manhandled one of those dudes, it doesn't really prove anything. The fact is the chaos and the mentality of the streets does not translate into the music industry.

12weLvE
12-02-2006, 03:26 PM
Who is that guy??? lol I
know some Roc la FAmilia rapper. Real avergae NYC rapper...not a big deal.

Chief 'Broom
12-02-2006, 04:46 PM
excellent pic

LORD ZERO
12-02-2006, 04:48 PM
Lol Serves Em Right

tical2000
12-02-2006, 08:55 PM
who is this chump....does he even have an album???

all I know this guy is from getting boo'ed the fuck off stage in Chicago when he opened up for Ghostface Killah

INF
12-02-2006, 10:24 PM
Who is that guy??? lol I
know some Roc la FAmilia rapper. Real avergae NYC rapper...not a big deal.

who is this chump....does he even have an album???

all I know this guy is from getting boo'ed the fuck off stage in Chicago when he opened up for Ghostface Killah

Ya'll aint seen the Beef movies? I think it was Beef 1 or 2 that had him in it. He had beef with Mobb Deep cuz he did a track with them and before his album dropped with the song in question on it, Mobb Deep already put the shit out. Tru life went up in the studio while Mobb Deep was in there and Muggs was there , I think RZA was there , anyway Tru rolled up in there somethin like 30 deep and had everybody get butt naked. The shit was crazy. Anyway, the recap after they explained the story had Tru Life talkin about how the shit was stupid the way he was carrying himself. He said that he had changed.

Jackin Dip set chains aint exactly the opposite of thuggin.

snapple
12-02-2006, 11:30 PM
How would you know Dipset aren't soft? This whole debate over which rapper is soft or not is ridiculous. Most Hip-Hop fans are the least qualified when it comes to judging "street cred". Nobody is invicible and anyone can be a tough guy with a gun in their hand. Not saying that Tru necessarily stuck one of the Dips up, but even if he manhandled one of those dudes, it doesn't really prove anything. The fact is the chaos and the mentality of the streets does not translate into the music industry.

uhh because dipset lives in new york maybe haha? lol rappers are real people you know. yea i agree with street cred has nothing to do with music, i dont know what youre babbling about though haha

Lil' Ruger
12-02-2006, 11:35 PM
street cred has nothing to do with music? you guys are fucked up thats the only reason you ppl hate 50 cent.

dude had muggs the mobb and RZA get butt naked??? ........he is still alvie? dude must be greatful.

adedwutang
12-02-2006, 11:53 PM
nah i think it was GZA, he was recordin some shit wit muggs and i guess mobb just happened to be there, but GZA ad muggs didnt strip down or nothin like that, they just happened to be there. and also for the record, dipset aint a bunch of soft niggas, i kno for a fact that atleast a couple of them used to push that rock. and u cant be no bitch when u pushin that rock.
get at me-

Chief 'Broom
12-03-2006, 12:54 AM
it wasn't even Mobb Deep either it was Mobb Deep's boys and Gza witnessed it

INF
12-03-2006, 12:55 AM
Yeah, my bad. I forgot to say that Muggs and co. didnt have to strip down. They(Tru's crew) was just tellin them that Mobb Deep and co. had to get naked. The told them cats(muggs and co.) that they was just there cuzza certain ppl and that it didnt have nothin to do with them.

The Ghost
12-03-2006, 01:01 AM
Did you see the fight at the Rucker? (Looks at Cam'ron run, while Jim Jones takes a mean ass asswhupping *insert damns and laughter*)

snapple
12-03-2006, 03:23 AM
Did you see the fight at the Rucker? (Looks at Cam'ron run, while Jim Jones takes a mean ass asswhupping *insert damns and laughter*)

and do you know what happend at the rutger? lol at faggots getting their "knowledge" from the internet.

TSA
12-03-2006, 01:46 PM
ya thats 1 just happened to have a video tape, how many scraps havent u seen?... and if u know everybodys been jumped before in their life lol

The Ghost
12-03-2006, 04:16 PM
and do you know what happend at the rutger? lol at faggots getting their "knowledge" from the internet.
I wouldn't call it knowledge, I call it observing. And i "observed" Jim Jones getting his ass kicked and Cam'ron running. I saw another tape I "observed" where they actually got off staged and fought like men. So now the questions are do you know what happened at the rutger and who cares?