PDA

View Full Version : Jump Ultimate Stars

Icurus
12-02-2006, 04:12 AM
Anyone have this game. Damn, its better than the first one. You dont have to rely on the touch screen and its online.

Jump Superstars was the first in this 2d fighting series for the ds. It is like Super Smash Bros. but with all the Manga Jump Characters. Characters from Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, DBZ, Bobobo, Fist of the North Star, Death Note, Yu-gi-oh, Battle Angel Alita, Read or Die, Yu Yu Hakusho, Shaman King, Elfen Lied, Ichigo 100%, DNA2, Hunter x Hunter, Ultimate Muscle, Legendz, etc... are all in it. Over 65 playable characters. My new favorites are the new Sasuke (with sword manga version) from Naruto, the main telekinetic from Elfen Lied, and the monster with the apple from Death Note. I think there is 100 playable characters, that is the rumor.

Damn this game is fucking nuts. Another reason to own a DS. I love imports from Nintendo, they have the best games.

Wu-Tality
12-02-2006, 09:01 AM
Gonna have to import it, why don't they just release it for everyone? Translating a fighting game shouldn't cost too much.

Icurus
12-02-2006, 08:40 PM
license.