PDA

View Full Version : Hip-Hop R.I.P.

da kid toney
12-02-2006, 06:01 PM
click on neither front nor back cover to not donīt download the album! please! the finally last fake mixtape out of tīs haus! word for real LAST for real really FU**IN REAL- FIN ! album will not be on the site. a wutangcorp exclusive release. end of message. enjoy http://www.zoobabees.com/coverfrontsmall.jpg (http://www.zoobabees.com/Zoo.Babees-Hip-Hop.R.I.P.2006.zip)

http://www.zoobabees.com/coverbacksmall.jpg (http://www.zoobabees.com/Zoo.Babees-Hip-Hop.R.I.P.2006.zip)

Kenny Powers
12-02-2006, 08:09 PM
what, do u know how to talk?

UNCLE RUCKUS
12-02-2006, 08:12 PM
Thanks

snapple
12-02-2006, 11:33 PM
the fuck is up with this rainbow shit, people were laughing in the stores @ the "think differently cover" and wouldn't buy it based off that, good luck pushing that rainbow shit

da kid toney
12-03-2006, 01:06 AM
haha yeah. that shit was stolen from apple . this here is different. rainbow means colorful means heaven means god. pyramid means triangle means system of the planet means jay-z is the devil . hiphop as the devilīs child gettin burried by god and his gorgeous colors and animals zoo babees funeral for hip hop. get it? right. no more to say. listen to the album. itīs the last . 1

da kid toney
12-03-2006, 01:17 AM
btw for those who got the other albums may have noticed the four element symbols through them.. http://www.samysorge.com/elements.jpg
there was the cube (square) on the "Bogin out cubin in " album. on the back site cover of that album was planet mars (circle) and the apollo kids album is based on the apollo mission which was to the moon which stands for element water. fire (devil stuff) for the pyramid. no doubt. from a very very very supreme point of view.. da kid toney knows what he do. even if yaīll only get a snippet of the whole plot. at least you get some nice ether for your ear stimulation.,,, thatīs 5 elements bitch. now go away from me. everybody. let me finally die and start again number 7 like neo wtf.9:|6 album number 9 pulled out. the end

snapple
12-03-2006, 03:25 AM
haha yeah. that shit was stolen from apple . this here is different. rainbow means colorful means heaven means god. pyramid means triangle means system of the planet means jay-z is the devil . hiphop as the devilīs child gettin burried by god and his gorgeous colors and animals zoo babees funeral for hip hop. get it? right. no more to say. listen to the album. itīs the last . 1

word yea i aint ignorant i give shit a chance, but a lot of peoples are ignorant i was just saying...a lot of people were clowning the Wu when they saw the think differently and refused to listen

LORD ZERO
12-03-2006, 04:11 AM
word yea i aint ignorant i give shit a chance, but a lot of peoples are ignorant i was just saying...a lot of people were clowning the Wu when they saw the think differently and refused to listen

DEATH TO "REAL HIP HOP HEADZ" WHO CANT LOOK PAST MULTIPLE COLORS

snapple
12-03-2006, 04:00 PM
i wish death upon nobody

Tetsuo
12-03-2006, 06:32 PM

:? Are you on Acid or something?

RagnaroK
12-03-2006, 07:11 PM
:?
when i have children i will show them this quote and teach them if you use drugs you will talk like that "kids! don't do drugs"

on the real saying that the pyramid is where the king(hip hop) is buried and the rainbow is heaven (where is resting now)wouldn't be that a easier metaphor?

still downloading when i finish i give my review

da kid toney
12-03-2006, 07:40 PM
not at all^ hip-hop is not rap music. rap is build upon hip-hop beats but can stand for itīs own if the lyrics are virtueful. now. hip hop is dead cuz it got all demonic.
LanP5vQBcKU

xHard to Earnx
12-03-2006, 09:43 PM
This is the most ridiculous thing I think I could've possibly read tonight.

Jay-Z's the devil, huh? Hmm....

da kid toney
12-04-2006, 03:11 AM
no^ not the devil as you think i mean. but he on top of a gang. the black demons gang.. every rapper who sold out for the fame and cash and sex and drugs ... he on top of that..so. he the devil.. knahmsain

xHard to Earnx
12-04-2006, 06:36 PM
You're fucking insane.

da kid toney
12-04-2006, 10:16 PM
thx for the comment but YOU ^:clap: are fuckin insane & a retard! HOLLA!