PDA

View Full Version : The Roots Game Theory Tour (Europe)

Ink Is My Drink
12-03-2006, 02:50 PM
Okay there maybe be a thread on thsi but i dunno i havnt seen one so here we are.

this thread is to everyone thats been to any of the concerts so far in the europe tour.
so you can write som reviews on how the concerts were.
you know jus the usual stuff like what songs you liked best what songs they didnt play but you wanted them to play. what the support acts were like. if you got stuff signed. how long the concert was. if there was any merchandise on sale. yeh jus that kinda stuff really and anyhting else really

and also people can post saying what concert they going to see if they havnt been to your country yet.

im going to see them at shepards bush on the 11th. so ill post my review up soon. anyone know what support acts gonna be there? and who else going same date as me?

but yeh coem on there has to be loads of roots fans on thsi site. surely?

IvanKorbi
12-03-2006, 05:17 PM
Oslo concert, the first one. Even made me drop my spanish exam (not that i could speak it anyway). Yeah it was worth it, roots is forever the greatest live. medley at the end included shimmy shimmy and m.e.t.h.o.d. and that's about what my memory could dig up today.
if you go to youtube you can find the tour video diary, check out the amsterdam one after kamal and thought got into a fight.