PDA

View Full Version : HALO 3 MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL TRAILER (link inside)

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
12-04-2006, 10:33 PM
http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/734/734817/vids_1.html

oh shit

Ozmosis
12-04-2006, 10:38 PM
looks dope but bungie said some of it is cg

12-04-2006, 10:49 PM
im mad that they cut it off right before he started fighting

mashqauck
12-05-2006, 12:06 AM
cant waity wait wait

Icurus
12-05-2006, 01:16 AM
looks dope but bungie said some of it is cg

What does that mean? What are you saying? Its all cg. A videogame is cg. Obviously, the kids talking on the plain are cg, him using a shield to block the explosion is cg. I dont know what you are trying to say.

Actual gameplay is obviously not there. Is that what you mean?

Jet Set
12-05-2006, 06:55 AM
What does that mean? What are you saying? Its all cg. A videogame is cg. Obviously, the kids talking on the plain are cg, him using a shield to block the explosion is cg. I dont know what you are trying to say.

Actual gameplay is obviously not there. Is that what you mean?
Real Time Computer Generated Images, that's what he's referring too. Which is rarely reffered to as CGI. CGI is commonly used for pre-rendered movies like a Killzone 2 on the E3.This one is in the likes of a FMV.

Obviously not on the same line here.

Bungie should quit the shit with making demo's and get on with the game. Or it will be Halo 2 all over again. Great E3 demo, but nothing on the actual game done.

Cuchulain
12-05-2006, 08:05 AM
these look like new enemies to me?

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/medialib/screens/screenshot_165317.jpg

Icurus
12-05-2006, 01:48 PM
Real Time Computer Generated Images, that's what he's referring too. Which is rarely reffered to as CGI. CGI is commonly used for pre-rendered movies like a Killzone 2 on the E3.This one is in the likes of a FMV.

Obviously not on the same line here.

Bungie should quit the shit with making demo's and get on with the game. Or it will be Halo 2 all over again. Great E3 demo, but nothing on the actual game done.

I know what it is, I am saying what is he trying to say. Its all cg. Anyone can tell the difference between cgi and real time gameplay. There is none. The game is not half way done. So, A question people should be asking is why did bungie release a teaser for the game so early. I mean real early, unless they do plan on releasing a half-ass game this spring. This game should come out in nov. 07, for it to be fully complete.

12-05-2006, 03:50 PM
So, A question people should be asking is why did bungie release a teaser for the game so early. I mean real early, unless they do plan on releasing a half-ass game this spring. This game should come out in nov. 07, for it to be fully complete.

1. It's already projected for the fall of next year

2. They're releasing a demo of the multiplayer in the spring.

3. They released this video because there isn't much out right now about Halo 3 and they wanted to give something to the fans to keep their excitement.

4. Unlike other game developers, Bungie listens to its fans. That's why Halo is so popular. The game is not going to be half-assed.

5. Stop procrastinating

brown_dogg
12-06-2006, 08:51 PM
this trailer was developed by some other company, so bungie didn't waste time doing it. they're still working on the game, don't worry. also, it's not the game engine.

and those aren't new enemies. bungie confirmed them to be brutes, but they're wearing new armour.