PDA

View Full Version : Willie D Of Geto Boys Is Doing A New Solo Album

CharlesJones
12-05-2006, 04:36 PM
Willie D is one of my favorite rappers and he always tells the truth in his songs. He has always spoke the real and he don't give a damn who doesn't like what he says LOL. He said he was working on a new album when i read his interview at Allhiphop.com a month ago. I was glad to hear that because i felt like he should've done more solo albums than 5. His last solo album was Unbreakable that came out 3 years ago. Willie D fans on here should check out Unbreakable. He has a song on the album called So What and he disses rappers who are bragging about what they got and he said they ain't talking about shit LOL.

11th Chamber
12-05-2006, 05:21 PM
I have always felt he wasent that great, and was the obvious weak link of the Geto Boyz. So basically im not checkin this out

snakesonawiggly
12-05-2006, 11:07 PM
Here's a fun fact in 2004 Willie D moved his family to Baku, Azerbaijan to pursue real-estate interests. Also In 1999, Willie D (fighting under his real name, Willie Dennis) took up a career as a professional boxer. Willie D won his first two fights by knockout, followed by his third fight which ended in a draw. He scored a first round technical knockout in his fourth and final professional fight in October of 2000.