PDA

View Full Version : MC Ren Is A Legendary Underground MC Who Doesn't Get His Props

CharlesJones
12-05-2006, 04:44 PM
He was always the laid back group member in NWA and i think he was the hardest one in the group. His solo albums are hard. His last solo album Ruthless For Life was disappointing but he had a good few tracks on there. He had a song with Ice Cube on there called Coming At You that was hard. MC Ren has been complaining about the rap industry for awhile after Ruthless For Life album and that's why he hasn't made a album since that album. I feel like he shouldn't worry about how shitty the rap game is now. He should just go ahead and continue to put out independent albums that are hardcore because there will always be a audience for that type of music. His music may not sell but at least he would please his fans if he continued doing albums. He signed with rapper Paris's Guerilla Funk record label about 3 years ago but he hasn't released a album yet. He rapped on Public Enemy's last album and he did a album called Rencarnated about 2 or 3 years ago but it was never released. I used to have a copy of it that somebody burned for me from the internet but i didn't like the album. The beats were terrible. He did a straight to video movie called Lost In The Game about 2 years ago and nobody paid attention to it. He shouldn't waste his time doing wack movies. He just needs to go to the studio and drop some hard songs like i know he can do.

ShaDynasty
12-05-2006, 04:46 PM
never heard him solo but i always thought he was the flyest cat in nwa
niggaz4life kicks ass mostly because of him

HANZO
12-05-2006, 04:52 PM
i searched for mc ren's solo stuff but never could find it. the man deserves respect in the rap game, nwa wouldnt have been much without mc ren.

snapple
12-05-2006, 05:21 PM
MC ren gets mad props who aint giving props to MC ren? NWA are legends....pioneers....

CharlesJones
12-05-2006, 07:15 PM
Han88 go to Artistdirect.com and Musicstack.com to search for MC Ren's solo albums.

junius
12-05-2006, 10:46 PM
i assume you've heard or seen the uncensored Nas "Hip Hop is Dead" right? he reps MC Shan & MC Ren, a pretty dope move for the single... (which is insane; might be the same beat but this time it's BETTER.)

BRONZBODY
12-06-2006, 01:22 AM
kizz my black azz!!!!!!

classic shit...if u dont got it.....GET IT!!!!!

INF
12-06-2006, 01:28 AM
Hey wait a minute. Was it Ren that had that song called "aint no future in your frontin"? It came out around the time that Chief Rocka came out.

LORD ZERO
12-06-2006, 03:51 AM
Ren = Unsung Hero Of The West Coast, Dat Cat Deserves His Props Fa Real

LORD ZERO
12-06-2006, 03:52 AM
Hey wait a minute. Was it Ren that had that song called "aint no future in your frontin"? It came out around the time that Chief Rocka came out.

NAH, U TALKIN ABOUT MC BREED, HE WAS AIGHT

g_flex
12-06-2006, 04:56 AM
he does have an album out..a 2003 album.
reincarnated - mc ren n john doe
..and hel yea ren's just plain wicked

Longbongcilvaringz
12-06-2006, 07:09 AM
The D.O.C. is more under rated.

but yeah, ren is cool.

WuTangWarrior
12-06-2006, 02:38 PM
Ren's my fav member from NWA, he doesnt get as much props as the other tho... yall dont remember these videos?

Same Old Shit
zA4SMFbOJMw

Ruthless For Life
KxTB5Mo4kmk

btw his flow on "If It aint Ruff" is fuckin SICK