PDA

View Full Version : What things annoy you while you're driving?

check two
07-14-2005, 11:02 PM
I don't like when people tailgate me(follow me real close). It's not like I'm driving under the speed limit, so there isn't any reason for them scrubs to be on my ass. I've almost had some people run into me after I pumped my brakes. It's just me letting them know they are following me to close. If they run into me, it's their fault.

Also, you got people driving like 80 miles per hour or above on a 55 mile per hour zone. That's just plain stupid and brainless. You got people swerving in and out of traffic so they can get to the red light about 10 seconds before you.

And people on motorcycles seem to think that they don't have the follow the rules that people in cars do. They pass in no passing zones, driving very recklessley, and acting like weirdos.

And people talking on their cell phones while they're driving. Unless it's like en emergency, I don't see why people have to talk on the cell phone so damn much. There have been tons of accidents lately because of these jackasses. There should be a law put in place for the whole US, not just certain states and areas, to restrict people from talking on their cell phones while driving.

Surgeon General
07-14-2005, 11:12 PM
what the hell?

check two
07-14-2005, 11:18 PM
I don't understand your reponse.

Surgeon General
07-14-2005, 11:26 PM
don't ever drive around me then, lol, you just explained everything i do,

check two
07-14-2005, 11:49 PM
lol why do you tailgate people?

hellbound
07-15-2005, 12:20 AM
Yeah, tailgaters suck. I know people that go 95 mph in 35 mph zone, fucking scary and idiotic. And stupid or drunk drivers are the worst, so wrekless and unpredictable.

check two
07-15-2005, 12:26 AM
No offense to the females, but they tend to be worse drivers than guys. Fixing their hair while driving, doing their makeup, talking on the cell phone to their girl about which guy's rod they sucked that day, etc.

pablobaluba
07-15-2005, 01:05 AM
diareea

wutangazn
07-15-2005, 01:29 AM
when a passenger touches my cd player and shifter

Rebel_INS
07-15-2005, 05:05 AM
All people drive like dumb fucks. Besides I have my permit right now, im getting my license sep 18 ! :):):):):)

mn2683
07-15-2005, 11:58 AM
i hate people who drive exactly the speed limit or under it

Surgeon General
07-15-2005, 12:03 PM
i dont know why i tailgate, im not saying i always tailgate, but if someone pisses me off on the road, such as cutting me off, then i'd like to piss them off, i just feel comfortable behind the wheel, im not afraid of the way i drive, im afraid of the way others drive

MantiZ
07-15-2005, 12:07 PM
the only thing that disturbs me when i'm driving are hangovers. i just can't drive cuz i'm afraid of everything on the road. btw i crashed my moms car when i was driving a day after drinking... shit..

Mumm Ra
07-15-2005, 03:31 PM
i hate people who drive exactly the speed limit or under it I can't stand slow people either. I like to always go at least 5mph over the speed limit, cops usually don't care about 5mph over. I don't drive quite as fast as I used to though since I got a ticket, fuckin $76 for 5 over, I was goin like 25 over but he wrote it for 5.

LadySnowBlood
07-15-2005, 08:19 PM
you know what I hate while driving?
horny scummy truck drivers...

JASPER
07-15-2005, 08:39 PM
I hate idiots who drive like some mongoloid maniac and think they're looking cool. No one is impressed by your screetching tires and tattood arm sticking out the window. Go fuck yourself and drive off a cliff, greasel fucks

check two
07-15-2005, 11:12 PM
Yeah, those dudes who drive all fast to try and impress girls are damn lame. The speed limit was put there for a reason. No need to be going way over it. I think they should increase the amount of money that speeders have to pay. If it was like a $500 ticket, maybe they would learn their lessen quicker.

TiCaL24
07-16-2005, 01:18 AM
i hate people who drive exactly the speed limit or under it
fuck off lol

I drive a Mazda 323, the thing doesn't even get up to the speed limit, its not my fault

jjh_38
07-16-2005, 02:12 AM
I hate two types of drivers..

1.. old people
-fuckers never check their mirrors OR use signals

2. Middle Easterns.. no offense, but every Arabic driver i see on the road needs to retake the God damn driving test. I watched this one dude (who lives by me so i knew this shit was comin, i seen this fool's drivin before) .... im followin this guy out of the apartment complex while he creeps along, not even doin the speed limit. The light turns yellow ahead and i dont see any brake lights or nothin. Im thinkin 'oh shit' this fuckers gonna blow it.. sho nuff, he rolls through the intersection and gets T- Boned by a minivan... dumb mufucka didn't even see the light at all. Didn't suprise me tho, most foreigners can't drive for shit... Be pissed, whatever.. its the truth

TUCO
07-16-2005, 08:06 AM
other cars

peace

Ronin
07-16-2005, 05:02 PM
for the english people i hate chavs on the road, with their fucking burnt out novas with alluminium tin foil spoilers and shitty garage music

old people, women drivers, cab drivers and tail gaters

i have wrote my moms car off last year lol but there are still worse drivers out there than me

mashqauck
07-16-2005, 05:04 PM
I hate not being able to drive, and i hate when my dad plays that techno shit full blast fuckin up my Wu cds cause i cant hear shit.

jjh_38
07-17-2005, 12:10 AM
I hate not being able to drive, and i hate when my dad plays that techno shit full blast fuckin up my Wu cds cause i cant hear shit.WTF?? your dad listens to techno? .. wierd

Bedlam
07-17-2005, 12:30 AM
the worst drivers are asians, they suck.

they're always drivin straight at me in the parkin lot, goin too slow, not signaling, wutever

its like God decided asians cant drive

if ur asian, i hope i offended you :thumbup:

im kidding, dont hate me....

mashqauck
07-17-2005, 03:12 AM
im asian as hell. but im white as hell too. but im mostly black as fuck

Godess
07-17-2005, 03:52 AM
Cyclists.

Godess
07-17-2005, 03:55 AM
Other cars..

ARCHRIVAL
07-17-2005, 12:29 PM
agressive drivers that get road rage cuz they have to wait 5 more seconds to pull out

THE W
07-17-2005, 12:38 PM
semi's driving in the speed/pass lane

tailgaters

slow drivers who drive in the speed/pass lane...GET THE FUCK OUTA MY WAY COCKSUCKERS! :fucku:

and also shitheads who drive in your blindspot..either pass or get behind me satan!

Raptics
07-17-2005, 12:50 PM
I hate it when I spill my beer and then crash into a fucking house. Man I fucking hate that. (True story)