PDA

View Full Version : One of my favorite MOBB videos

Battle 1
12-06-2006, 06:59 PM
I don't know or think this one's been posted before. I never seen this video before till now actually. P's part is my favorite, he raps seconds and took this joint IMO. But Littles is definetly aight too.

But Mobb Deep be like my favorite rap niggaz. They spit them raw real lyrics that I feel everytime. Beats, lyrics, everything them niggaz know the deal.

Peep this aint really one of their grimmey videos or joints that they really known for, but this is more like one of their fly joints that they drop every now then.

QathxKDpoUg

or click on link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QathxKDpoUg

Battle 1
12-07-2006, 07:09 AM
Damn, no comments then huh ?? That's foul.

|(

Edgar Erebus
12-07-2006, 07:41 AM
Look... because of dem fly joints I ain't feelin' Mobb since Hell on Earth. And truely said, I disliked the video.

TAURO
12-07-2006, 07:49 AM
That track was just ok nothing special plus prodigy looks sick in that vid too.

Robert
12-07-2006, 08:01 AM
The vid is ok but there are far better Mobb Music Vids, Hell On Earth (Front Lines), Survival Of The Fittest......check it

iPUZEMmy_kw

vPc5GhkUbyw

15zjC7FLzgk

pQAKFFg7t1Y

LZmUl7-vY54

That some real shit right there.......

Battle 1
12-07-2006, 06:17 PM
Look... because of dem fly joints I ain't feelin' Mobb since Hell on Earth. And truely said, I disliked the video.

I hear what you saying about some of them fly joints they drop, but like every other rapper that gets on they got shines now and so can and got the right to rap about that. They payed their dues.

ODB said "fuck the fame, fuck my name, the game is all the money." Same goes for Mobb with like the name for example G-Unit. From day one Mobb Deep was always spitting they about getting money. Nothing changed except that they got the doe now. The game is all about the money, fuck the fame. Who doesn't want to be rich, huh ??

Alot of heads hate Mobb Deep for joining G-Unit, but money speaks louder than words and all that bullshit niggaz talk or think. Most peoples would also take care of self first and do what they got to do to get as much money as they could. That's real life you gotta take care of you first cause don't nobody else give a fuck about you. Everybody is just out to get theirs.

Battle 1
12-07-2006, 06:27 PM

Battle 1
12-07-2006, 06:30 PM
The vid is ok but there are far better Mobb Music Vids, Hell On Earth (Front Lines), Survival Of The Fittest......check it

iPUZEMmy_kw

vPc5GhkUbyw

15zjC7FLzgk

pQAKFFg7t1Y

LZmUl7-vY54

That some real shit right there.......

I agree some of there old stuff is even classic IMO. And through them old joints some classic IMO, they definetly put their stamp on the map.

There old stuff is more rawer, but they got more doe and shines now cause they more paid now. So I mean that speaks for itself. And I think their music even reflects that a little which maybe some people don't like.