PDA

View Full Version : GHOST PIRATE vs. GREENEYES63

Luther Large
07-15-2005, 12:18 AM
we each have two verses

who's goin 1st

crastuf
07-15-2005, 12:20 AM
JNINE: dude, you 36 and are on a website rap battling teenagers................get a job!

Luther Large
07-15-2005, 12:25 AM
aint it your bed time boy

u dont know what i do

Luther Large
07-15-2005, 12:29 AM
i worked for my computer i aint sittin on mommies and daddies or even my friends and check out alot of these ages dummy they aint all as young as you

Luther Large
07-15-2005, 12:31 AM
ghost i'll get back to you tomorrow if you wanna spit a verse feel free

Ghost Pirate
07-15-2005, 08:58 AM
i'll do mine when i get to the crib......

ghost

Ghost Pirate
07-16-2005, 02:03 PM
you 36 but it doesnt make you invinsible, i'm an all around better lyricist, it's a basic principle
i told butter he got my vote, i knew your shit was going to suck like everything else you wrote, you just aint cut out for this, so when i'm done teaching you this lesson, it's greeneyes dismissed, i'm going to make you feel so little people wont even know that you exist, i'm just that cold, and like the dust in a hidden chamber you rhymes are just that old, they're
played out , this is survival of the fittest not no boy scouts, what are you doing here
we're some engineers, rhymes so complexed, you're scared to volunteer, no dissaprear
you aint nothing, acting like your something, nigga stop frontin, because i am real i dont deal wit fakes, so you tripped up like steppin on banana peels, you're just a peasant
and the only reason you're alive is because i presented you your life as a wedding present, aint i pleasant, yeah i know i'm nice if you cross my path again, on killing you i wont think twice, i wont be sentimental i will murder you so bad the doctors wont be able to trace your dentals, let's leave it at that get at me dawg let's see if you can fuck wit that....

Ghost

Ghost Pirate
07-16-2005, 03:49 PM
dissapear******

Luther Large
07-16-2005, 11:35 PM
I'm dangerous.. lyrics poison like ivy
ya lyrics need help look up Phsycolinguistics written by michael spivey
fuck the ghost pirate
you couldnt test my flow because of the physcological realism
heavy damage
protected with hospital bandages
breakin down slang with conceptual semantics
scare tactics for these mc's be serial killin antics
i cause death with common amounts of house appliances
open ya skull with a kitchen knife and insert knowledge like neuroscience
i've come forward to get the best of yall mc's
i stalk rappers at night with unheard of murderin tendincies
i shout out like hollow tip bullets that come forth
ammo disinegrates no evidence left in ballistic reports
fuck up get thrown 6 feet deep under the ground
you spittin all this shit wheres your complexity now
your right my first verse sucked
but why dont you check out open battle now i'm gettin the votes not butter you stupid fuck
man wheres your vocab yo i expected a challange
and man i dont slip on nothin with this impecable balance

Luther Large
07-16-2005, 11:38 PM
i forgot all about this battle i got many goin on right now
and if you can try and get people to vote that would be cool

Idiom
07-19-2005, 01:57 PM
weLL,,,,you've been doing better greeneyes, keep it up dude.......

uh vote = ghost........

nothing you writ can touch this......

you're just a peasant
and the only reason you're alive is because i presented you your life as a wedding present, aint i pleasant, yeah i know i'm nice if you cross my path again, on killing you i wont think twice, i wont be sentimental i will murder you so bad the doctors wont be able to trace your dentals...
WoW.........am i right or am i mistaken????

OmO < Idiom

Luther Large
07-19-2005, 06:12 PM
no disrespect to ghost but thats a common topic........i think i dunno if it is or its just me but ive used it before.....well the dental records part is

Luther Large
09-09-2005, 05:30 PM
Votes

TeknicelStylez
09-10-2005, 06:24 AM
so you tripped up like steppin on banana peels
THATS MY FUCKIN LINE!! :(

"Cartoon characters slip on bannana peels, Thats why I stay real"

My line...

But I still vote for you you came raw, your flow was real hot real on point. GreenEyes you had the vocab and shit but it wasn't directly aimed in some parts and it didnt flow right in some areas either, I like to see a consistent rhyme scheme na mean? Lot of people when they write they battles they don't spit to see if it fits on beat, they just assume the flows on point.

hollywoodrealty
09-10-2005, 09:26 AM
greeneyes took this all the way for me, his word play was on point, he used some crazy words i never even seen in rhymes and brought it all together, my vote goes to greeneyes, peace......oh and by th way, i didnt even notice that 15 year old punk ass kid commenting that u are too old, 36, when u 15 and rhyming u got no direction, when u are older and wiser, u spit that intellect, anyways peace to u both

Luther Large
09-10-2005, 09:26 AM
arite.....constructive criticsism......i know what you mean thanx for votin to both of ya'll......stay up

TeknicelStylez
09-10-2005, 11:03 AM
greeneyes took this all the way for me, his word play was on point, he used some crazy words i never even seen in rhymes and brought it all together, my vote goes to greeneyes, peace......oh and by th way, i didnt even notice that 15 year old punk ass kid commenting that u are too old, 36, when u 15 and rhyming u got no direction, when u are older and wiser, u spit that intellect, anyways peace to u bothIDK I was ripping mics when I was 15 lol my flow was just a little off point but I would spit some deep ass shit, I was depressed and very poor at the time it helps your creativity.