PDA

View Full Version : Official Shrap Fan Club

Pages : [1] 2

SHRAP
11-06-2006, 02:39 PM
how you gonna call someone else a bitch, when your hood is 90 minutes from you...so i dont know how thats your hood...you need someone ELSE to get you there(thats ballin) and you are "allowed" to go, homie sounds like you the 1 wearing the leash

cuz thats where i lived and did everything i ever did fag its my fuckin hood bitch

i can go anywhere the fuck i want bitch, i just wasnt allowed 2 get a fuckin lift to even the fuckin bus stop bitch. it would take me a whole day or more just to walk to the bus stop fag

tekunique
11-06-2006, 02:42 PM
cuz thats where i lived and did everything i ever did fag its my fuckin hood bitch

i can go anywhere the fuck i want bitch, i just wasnt allowed 2 get a fuckin lift to even the fuckin bus stop bitch. it would take me a whole day or more just to walk to the bus stop fag
what kinda hood is that ? every hood has a bust stop within walking distance.

SHRAP
11-06-2006, 03:08 PM
what kinda hood is that ? every hood has a bust stop within walking distance.

no shit sherlock, im not in the fucking hood right now G, i have 2 walk for like 26 hours to get to the bus stop to go to the city

Gawd
11-06-2006, 03:12 PM
shrap is too gangsta to have a bus stop by his house.....so dood who r u living with then balla? lawls where is your ride gangsta?

Gawd
11-06-2006, 03:18 PM
any second now shrap is gonna post some gangsta ass shit with 100 cuss words in the post a 15 reasons of why he is soooo gangsta....hold on to your hats

SHRAP
11-06-2006, 03:22 PM
already said who the fuck im living with, im waiting trial for a long time now so i can go wherever the fuck i want but i gotta keep shit on tha low

Sexy Jasper
11-06-2006, 03:26 PM
damn ed! cann u tell me the lottery numbers too?hahahaha

Welcome back homeskillet

Gawd
11-06-2006, 03:26 PM
dood said he has to walk 36 min to THE BUS STOP....and also just said he can go whereever he wants to.......but shrap? with what car you broke bitch......lawls tell us again who you LIVE with......dood no place of your own? every man has to have his own....not his mommas, not his aunts....not his friends....not his chick or her momma...lawls....dood youre a joke.

pwnt

SHRAP
11-06-2006, 03:34 PM
26 HOURS bitch, HOURS bitch

i had my own place for 19 months bitch suck my dick, i even supported other mothafuckas fag

Total Posts: 5,861 (13.23 posts per day)

u dont know nothing about being a man, u a fat faggot nerd thats still tryna make jokes in the internet... u cant even take care of your body let alone nothin else... takin pics posin wit guns like u something, i could kill u with a fucking spoon

http://edweb.tusd.k12.az.us/sped/images/reallifephotos/Spoon.jpg

fat bitch

Dokuro
11-06-2006, 03:39 PM
get hem......

Gawd
11-06-2006, 03:52 PM
26 HOURS bitch, HOURS bitch 26 hour walk to the bus stop.....how are you gonna stroll 26 hours...lawls

i had my own place for 19 months bitch suck my dick,wow...a whole 19 months.....who signs a 19 month lease? sounds to me as if you were kicked out , no rent that type of deal. as for sucking your dick? bitch please.... i even supported other mothafuckas fag buying your homies taco bell and giving them a spot on the carpet to sleep on is hardly considered supporting another human, let alone tax deductable....

Total Posts: 5,861 (13.23 posts per day) so what? all of em are gems too.

u dont know nothing about being a man,really? every morning i wake up my son and feed him breakfast and dress him, then take him to daycare and pick him up after i work 9 hours a day...then come home and feed, bathe and read with and grow with him, isnt that being a man? you just said you needed a ride to get anywhere....I have this to roll around in cuz i worked hard for it... http://i14.tinypic.com/2a9p10x.jpg yeah you see that...its parked in the driveway...of my house...MY house. u a fat faggot nerd thats still tryna make jokes in the internet...in the internet? lawls....calling me fat is like so grade school....like its somthing new. lawls. dood again you have nothing. u cant even take care of your body let alone nothin else...yawns i have two yards to keep up on and my son to take care of...i have plenty to do. ...takin pics posin wit guns like u something,i am gawd i could kill u with a fucking spoon you couldnt. you have nothing. you are no one. have fun walking to the bus stop or begging for rides anywhere.....

fat bitch
youre so clever using the fat insult......zomfg it hurt me so.......

lawls dont get mad dood.....i know when you reply to my posts you smash the keyboard and slober all over like the tazmanian devil or somthing......does whoever yuo bum a bed from know you also use their interwebs? sell your fake ass chain.

http://i13.tinypic.com/4fvpca9.jpg

PWNT faggit

SHRAP
11-06-2006, 04:48 PM
bitch in my city u dont need a whip to get anywhere u stupid fuck, a whip is just somethin for me to break into and steal change when im low on pocket money

i rented 2 different apartment, aint no 19 months lease and i got evicted for havin a fuckin dog, so the fuck what bitch, i get paid regardless, i dont rock no chain i rock you for yours }:T

u lucky u hiding behind a keyboard 1000000000 miles away in redneck fantasy land, if i seen your shit ass whip u would need new windows on all sides plus 4 new tires bitch

Inspectah_Dirk
11-06-2006, 04:52 PM
a whip is just somethin for me to break into and steal change when im low on pocket money

Sounds like u totally made it man! Top of the society huh? :D Good for you! :king:

CHRONZ
11-06-2006, 04:53 PM
Yap Yap Yap Yap Yap.....

Dokuro
11-06-2006, 04:55 PM
shit this dogs real gangsta striaght out of montreal damn im almost scared to say fuck you hood but then agen im wereing blue so all just say
"FUCK YOUR HOOD"

SHRAP
11-06-2006, 04:55 PM
Sounds like u totally made it man! Top of the society huh? :D Good for you! :king:

ay man i dont need to do that shit but i aint scared to do it, see one of these fuckin pussy bwois test me ill straight wreck they whip and shit on they fuckin porch, let them fuckin bitches know wassup

SHRAP
11-06-2006, 04:57 PM
shit this dogs real gangsta striaght out of montreal damn im almost scared to say fuck you hood but then agen im wereing blue so all just say
"FUCK YOUR HOOD"

FUCK YO HOOD

Inspectah_Dirk
11-06-2006, 04:58 PM
ay man i dont need to do that shit but i aint scared to do it, see one of these fuckin pussy bwois test me ill straight wreck they whip and shit on they fuckin porch, let them fuckin bitches know wassup

Are u for hire man? Im too busy for that shit, but there are a few guys who need to get their shit fucked up :p

SHRAP
11-06-2006, 05:05 PM
i dont do work overseas

Dokuro
11-06-2006, 05:06 PM
fuck your hood fuck your mama and fuck there 401k plane to you fuckng perpatrater

Inspectah_Dirk
11-06-2006, 05:06 PM
Why man? Interpol after ur ass? :P

Dokuro
11-06-2006, 05:07 PM
4 fuck want me to go again

SHRAP
11-06-2006, 05:08 PM
fuck is a 401k plan bitch, if y really think im a perpetratOr come violate 2 my face ho wit ya lil net beef ass... lil church ass mothafucka finna die at 19 i aint got no problems wit that i rep my area BITCH WHAT

Inspectah_Dirk
11-06-2006, 05:11 PM
Lol, man it would be so great to see u guys meet in real life :D

Hi
Hi
we were internet beefing right?
yeah
okay
so..
whats good?
im ok man
aight
wanna go and have a drink
sure

SHRAP
11-06-2006, 05:14 PM
ill ask em if they want a drink and if they say yes ill bust a bottle upside they head... fuck it if they say no ill still bust a bottle on they head... lil bitches dont understand, u think i aint doin nothin dont type it come to my face and dont say it just do somethin bitch, lil talkin ass hos on here

Inspectah_Dirk
11-06-2006, 05:18 PM
Hahaha man...just chill :D
Don't even talk about doing that shit, buy a plain ticket, go to his house, bust open his head, and after 2 months post the reason why he aint posting no more :p

TeknicelStylez
11-06-2006, 05:20 PM
YOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooo

TeknicelStylez
11-06-2006, 05:24 PM
MTV CRIBS Tek Stylez Edition

They can come to my house and I'll be like this is my house I only stay here once a week if not less. I have no light in my room so after night time you assed out... Nobody cleans or does the dishes, the fridge is completely empty. I sleep in a sleeping bag on the couch... and ummmm i keep all my clothes on top of an ironing board in the living room.

Good Day sir

Dokuro
11-06-2006, 05:25 PM
look at this busta motreal canada is on the east coast why you speeking west and sacond real homies are dont use the word "wit" the can spel "with" the also us "that" insted of "dat" thing is we only say that shit to add flaver into the way we talk when it come to wrightin we speel as much as we can right what we say is defrent from what we right and with the shit your saying i dobt you even been withing 50 yard of the hood

TeknicelStylez
11-06-2006, 05:57 PM
look at this busta motreal canada is on the east coast why you speeking west and sacond real homies are dont use the word "wit" the can spel "with" the also us "that" insted of "dat" thing is we only say that shit to add flaver into the way we talk when it come to wrightin we speel as much as we can right what we say is defrent from what we right and with the shit your saying i dobt you even been withing 50 yard of the hood

I say with and that

Gawd
11-06-2006, 06:04 PM
shrap is too gangsta to have his own pockett change...he has to smash a car window and scavenge like an animal low on the food chain...

pwnt again faggit......

btw ask for a ride.....youll need one if you are to ever come to redneck land to fuck me up.....lawls....shrap you just said you have to walk 26 hours to a bus stop in one post...but then in a post after that ( after i ridiculed you for being a broke ass beat down bum with no car ) you said that in your city you dont need a car....so i guess walking 26 hours is cool for you...my bad....

shrap lost
has no job
is broke
borrows the internet from the ppl who supposrt and shelter him

SHRAP
11-06-2006, 06:57 PM

shut the fuck up bwoi i type whatever way i fuckin want bitch, fuckin merriam webster ass mothafucka sayin i cant type this or that way, bitch fuck u, I SAY WIT SO I TYPE WIT AND I WILL BEAT U WIT A BAT WIT NAILS IN IT BITCH. how the fuck am i talkin west? u dont know the fuckin deal u never been within 5000 yards of my area bitch

faggot how are u gonna try 2 chastise me for typin wit when u type WHEN IT COME TO WRIGTHING WE SPPEEEEL AS MUCH AS WE CAN RIGHT AND WHAT WE SAY IS DEFRENT FROM WHAT WE RIGHT. faggot i can type how the fuck i want, talk how the fuck i want to talk. u dont know nothin bout no flavor, u cant even spell the word FLAVOR bitch. u aint hood, tryna analyze how the fuck a mothafucka type like your retard ass is gonna clown me. u a crybaby that need to take a hint from ya own posts and go 2 CHURCH pussy

lil net beef startin retard ass mothafucka, the fuck is a kunai the quick blade u nerd ass mothafucka? u a poonani the dick fade ass mothafucka, u go 2 the barber and ask for a low low wit 1 on the top of yo nuts u faggot ass faggot

Gawd
11-06-2006, 07:02 PM
blah blah fuck...blah blah BITCH...blah bah i do this and i do that blah blah faggot blah blah pussy blah blah motha fucka blah blah.

nice post shrap....

SHRAP
11-06-2006, 07:03 PM
faggot pussy bitch, suck my dick pussy faggot bitch

Gawd
11-06-2006, 07:05 PM
grade a quality...dood lives 26 hours from a bus stop and wants me to suck his dick....sounds lonely

SHRAP
11-06-2006, 07:07 PM
bitch if u tried to suck my dick i would turn your head into a fruit bowl, u already a fruitbowl anyway

Gawd
11-06-2006, 07:16 PM

bitch, bitch

bitch suck my dick, fag

faggot fucking
http://edweb.tusd.k12.az.us/sped/images/reallifephotos/Spoon.jpg

fat bitch

fuck fuckin bitch, fuckin ass mothafucka sayin i bitch fuck BITCH. fuck fuckin bitch

faggot . faggot fuck fuck bitch. fuck mothafucka ass pussy

lil net beef startin retard ass mothafucka, shrap every other post of yours is threatening another member or talking shit,...... fuck ass mothafucka dick ass mothafucka faggot ass faggot

bitch if u tried to suck my dick i would turn your head into a fruit bowl,

in your own words.... lil net beef startin retard ass motha fucka...

pwnt again

Lil' Ruger
11-06-2006, 07:22 PM
youre so clever using the fat insult......zomfg it hurt me so.......

lawls dont get mad dood.....i know when you reply to my posts you smash the keyboard and slober all over like the tazmanian devil or somthing......does whoever yuo bum a bed from know you also use their interwebs? sell your fake ass chain.

http://i13.tinypic.com/4fvpca9.jpg

PWNT faggit

lollolololololol eD owned em.

oDoUoSoKo
11-06-2006, 07:25 PM
starring roles wood be ed, me, 36, and ms rza, and we visit goddess in the psycho loony bin, they wood show clips of us cutting our wrists over a u god poster and spittin a ghost verse backwards, "i try to stop goin on the site, *sniffles* but ms rzas perky titty cups got me fienin son!!!" lol

oDoUoSoKo
11-06-2006, 07:28 PM
the camera in the mtv van wood catch shrap walking thru canada in a halter top and ear muffs getting into a champagne colored bronco with license plates that read, IH8R34LM3N

Gawd
11-06-2006, 07:30 PM
the camera in the mtv van wood catch shrap walking thru canada in a halter top and ear muffs getting into a champagne colored bronco with license plates that read, IH8R34LM3N
shrap is too gangsta to have a car......

oDoUoSoKo
11-06-2006, 07:33 PM
Its Not His, Its His Clients

SHRAP
11-06-2006, 08:01 PM
i slap trannies wit hand cannon handles
u aint no Godfather i fuck yo goddaughters wit black marlon brandos
fat bitch snap into a slim jim and be a fuckin victim
get ya skull skull stomp stomped by a mothafuckin tim tim
im the General of General Discussion, no discussion
yall discuss yo fantasies yall pansys be hoes dick suckin
discuss me cuz im disgustin, knifes slashin and clips bustin
or cuz yo girlfriends wanna swallow my egg mcmuffin
leggo my eggo, only bricks u seen was LEGO
i put yo lil ass on the strip, bitch i aint gay tho
get that gwap mothafucka, regardless im ballin bitch
you can lick my nuts as hard as u on my dick
how do my balls taste, like some fuckin AIDS bitch
yall fake, you couldnt even mack on myspace bitch
in my space you get ya throat cut, ho what
aint bout some signs but i got somethin to throw up

CLICK CLACK

oLd_KaiNry
11-06-2006, 08:13 PM
shut up

SHRAP
11-06-2006, 08:14 PM
smoke crack bitch

Lil' Ruger
11-06-2006, 08:16 PM
lol i just thought it was funny how he told u blankly to shut up.

SHRAP
11-06-2006, 08:18 PM
who?

Lil' Ruger
11-06-2006, 08:19 PM
old kaniry just told you to shut up thats what i found funny.

oDoUoSoKo
11-06-2006, 08:20 PM
ur blood? shrap?

SHRAP
11-06-2006, 08:21 PM
old kaniry just told you to shut up thats what i found funny.

who?

ur blood? shrap?

im not blood, im affiliate but dont claim

Lil' Ruger
11-06-2006, 08:23 PM
r u blind read this page and u'll see the d00d who told you to shut up.....and you responded to him WOW i hope ur being sarcastic.

EAGLE EYE
11-06-2006, 08:24 PM
Well well well looks like I started the E-beef Armageddon with this thread idea. I've been gone all day and came home to check how my latest thread was doing and was wondering why it had no rating from the mods. I'm pretty sure I know why now. I also found it funny that Teknickelstylez confused True Life with Cribs, whatever,the sleeping bag thing sounds true life-ish. Still confused about how big dane turned this into a blood/crip protest?

And pretty much it goes like this.....

Ed had a flawless victory, sorry shrap you outright contradicted yourself too many times. Dont quit your day job whatever that may be?

oDoUoSoKo
11-06-2006, 08:24 PM
ok....

EAGLE EYE
11-06-2006, 08:30 PM
Well well well looks like I started the E-beef Armageddon with this thread idea. I've been gone all day and came home to check how my latest thread was doing and was wondering why it had no rating from the mods. I'm pretty sure I know why now. I also found it funny that Teknickelstylez confused True Life with Cribs, whatever,the sleeping bag thing sounds true life-ish. Still confused about how big dane turned this into a blood/crip protest?

Ed had a flawless victory, sorry shrap you outright contradicted yourself too many times. Dont quit your day job whatever that may be?

[I intentionally double posted this]

TeknicelStylez
11-06-2006, 08:33 PM

[I intentionally double posted this]

na yo i knew it was true life, but since we were on the topic of mtv shows, I used to joke with my ex girl cause when i was 17 my room was completely empty except for a sleeping bag in the corner(yep the same one on my couch now). So I was like my shit would be the shortest mtv cribs episode... like heres my room, thats my sleeping bag, thats the closet PEACE OUT NIGGAZ!@$@!$

SHRAP
11-06-2006, 08:34 PM
r u blind read this page and u'll see the d00d who told you to shut up.....and you responded to him WOW i hope ur being sarcastic.

who the fuck is old kainry anyway

i didnt contradict myself 1 time, your eurofaggot ass just doesnt know how 2 read English bitch

and i dont e beef, u fags dont know what beef is, if it was beef u would be too dead to type :lmao:

EAGLE EYE
11-06-2006, 08:34 PM
Not even a shoe box with bullets, cash, and other good stuff?

Lil' Ruger
11-06-2006, 08:35 PM
if he has one....

TeknicelStylez
11-06-2006, 08:35 PM
Whats beef, beef is when you post pictures that are chique

Beef is getting E-sulted but tekunique

Beef is when Ed shows us the guns in the jeep

Beef is when shrap threaten to knock out ya teeth

tekunique
11-06-2006, 08:37 PM
"you want beef let it be chuck..." -Ghost

TeknicelStylez
11-06-2006, 08:37 PM
Not even a shoe box with bullets, cash, and other good stuff?

Na yo I keep that stuff out my house. I already got raided once...

Sexy Jasper
11-06-2006, 08:38 PM
Beef is when you take the internet too seriously and think what you say actually matters.

SHRAP
11-06-2006, 08:39 PM
Whats beef, beef is when you post pictures that are chique

Beef is getting E-sulted but tekunique

Beef is when Ed shows us the guns in the jeep

Beef is when shrap threaten to knock out ya teeth

i dont make threats i make promises

EAGLE EYE
11-06-2006, 08:41 PM
Shrap thinks Im from Europe, hahaha

Lil' Ruger
11-06-2006, 08:41 PM
Beef is when you take the internet too seriously and think what you say actually matters.

co-sign + lol

Gawd
11-06-2006, 08:43 PM
who the fuck is tim tim???...what a ghey rhyme...lawls dood wrote a diss track to me.....lawls.....

shrap you make promises? and thank you cards for all the rides you catch? dood spare us allready with your e thug attitude it is so over played now....you dont claim but youre affiliated...thats like having 1 foot in the water to seem like you down, but youre too chicken shit to jump all the way in.......

pwnt again you wiggerish homo thug.

tekunique
11-06-2006, 08:44 PM
STFU, flying dutchman, you know you serious as fuck when youre searching for them oh shit pictures for your long ass title thread. space cake eatin ass nigga....

Lil' Ruger
11-06-2006, 08:46 PM
lol at all the yelling and fighting o and lol @ eD p00ning shrap hard in his ass(if possible)

SHRAP
11-06-2006, 08:46 PM
i wrote a diss track 2 u ed? hahahahah ok whatever, if u wanna see it that way

u sonned yourself cuz u post on a wu-tang forum and u dont know what a tim is

SHRAP
11-06-2006, 08:48 PM
his ass

fag

Gawd
11-06-2006, 08:49 PM
dood you cant son yourself a ride into town....you cant son yourself your own home.....you cant son yourself a job or respect.....you cannot son me.

oDoUoSoKo
11-06-2006, 08:50 PM
only blood ur affiliated with gets thrown out after ur maxi pad is soaked

EAGLE EYE
11-06-2006, 08:51 PM
HAHA, this shits outta control I gotta get back 2 operation dinner

SHRAP
11-06-2006, 08:52 PM
what kind of weak fag needs a job to get paid :lmao:

Gawd
11-06-2006, 08:53 PM
dood your not paid...you live with your aunt or some other host that you can suckle off of.....bitch please.

SHRAP
11-06-2006, 08:54 PM
dusk claimin brooklyn area but stay on here droppin corny rhymes and makin cheesy jokes :lmao:

oDoUoSoKo
11-06-2006, 08:56 PM
montreal vs. brooklyn: any takers?

Gawd
11-06-2006, 08:56 PM
montreal......dood is 90 min away from montreal......lawls....

oDoUoSoKo
11-06-2006, 08:57 PM
btw ur lil titty fit rhyme u jus spit was fucking terrible

Lil' Ruger
11-06-2006, 09:03 PM
btw ur lil titty fit rhyme u jus spit was fucking terrible

co-sign lmfao

montreal vs. brooklyn: any takers?

lets take em out.....

dusk claimin brooklyn area but stay on here droppin corny rhymes and makin cheesy jokes :lmao:

shrap ur gay.........nuff said and when you have homosexual intercourse. you take spray cheese and spray paint ni99as dicks like there walls.....fag.

dood your not paid...you live with your aunt or some other host that you can suckle off of.....bitch please.

lmfao eD continuosly p00ns this fag.

what kind of weak fag needs a job to get paid :lmao:

well obviously you.

only blood ur affiliated with gets thrown out after ur maxi pad is soaked

lmfao

dood you cant son yourself a ride into town....you cant son yourself your own home.....you cant son yourself a job or respect.....you cannot son me.

he can't son anything except his mom's cooch.

fag

hahhaha bitch.

Sexy Jasper
11-06-2006, 09:03 PM
STFU, flying dutchman, you know you serious as fuck when youre searching for them oh shit pictures for your long ass title thread. space cake eatin ass nigga....
A picture says a thousand words...

qKMesCAe44Q

And this video is almost 18 minutes and has 24 pictures a seconds. Also there's a gay guy named Jasper in it.

Edit: If these Shure headphones didn't suck so much I knew his name is Chester and not Jasper.

WHITE POWER!

SHRAP
11-06-2006, 09:06 PM
u think my shit is wack pimptastic, look at your shit :lmao: youre even wacker than dusk, i spit better out my ass than u geeks do out your mouth :lmao:

Gawd
11-06-2006, 09:08 PM
you call skellington a fehg but you put his name twice in your sig......in big letters too.....awwwwww...you must love him

oDoUoSoKo
11-06-2006, 09:08 PM
you wouldnt battle me tho

SHRAP
11-06-2006, 09:10 PM
i refuse 2 compete lyrically wit internet geeks that sit in they mommas house thinkin of wack lyrics all day 2 impress their 13 year old nerd internet dickriders

oDoUoSoKo
11-06-2006, 09:11 PM
lol what do u say guys, pussy call or what?

Gawd
11-06-2006, 09:12 PM
dood your an internet geek too...lawls...you are here with us by choice.....lawls....ahahahahahahahahahah also.....whos house are you in? not yours......another contradiction.

oDoUoSoKo
11-06-2006, 09:13 PM
what, and WHAT?

Gawd
11-06-2006, 09:15 PM
im sure he is gonna call some1 a faggot right about now

oDoUoSoKo
11-06-2006, 09:16 PM
what are u saying? i dont deny im a geek, jus sayin im not a e thug

oDoUoSoKo
11-06-2006, 09:17 PM
O U MEANT HIM, and even if u meant him, ya...(i lose)

crass
11-06-2006, 09:19 PM
skale if you think everyone here is just a bitch who talks shit, why don't you go somewhere else? maybe two people would miss your redundant shit-talking

oDoUoSoKo
11-06-2006, 09:20 PM
less.

SHRAP
11-06-2006, 09:22 PM
i just be me and these faggots hate but its cool cuz they geeks, i dont sweat em cuz too many times im grabbin on some titties while theyre on here typing some fag shit

just look these kids are so dumb they dont know what a tim is and think people need to have jobs to get money :lmao:

im the general of general discussion for real

every time i type these lil girl ass mothafuckas discuss me :lmao:

Lil' Ruger
11-06-2006, 09:24 PM
my rhymes are very wack shrap thanks for pointing out one of my most powerful flaws but nerd nah not me.....

so who's dick did ya jerk last night beside your mom's? (d00d got pwnt like 96 times)

SHRAP
11-06-2006, 09:26 PM
i lose

1 in every 1000 posts my fan club types something truthful

pimptastic go touch a titty for the first time before u even try 2 make a joke :lmao:

Lil' Ruger
i just be me and these faggots hate but its cool cuz they geeks, i dont sweat em cuz too many times im grabbin on some titties while theyre on here typing some fag shit

just look these kids are so dumb they dont know what a tim is and think people need to have jobs to get money :lmao:

tims= timberland boots am i rite or are you speaking on something else?

Sexy Jasper
Wow, this thread sure turned gay quick

Lil' Ruger
11-06-2006, 09:27 PM
1 in every 1000 posts my fan club types something truthful

pimptastic go touch a titty for the first time before u even try 2 make a joke :lmao:

i love it how people act like you're smart and have a grasp on how other people live there lives. i'm 13 so i havent touched or seen a tit??? its simple i just ask my GF but currently i dont have one my last one was bangin though.

oDoUoSoKo
11-06-2006, 09:28 PM
as soon as it was concieved

SHRAP
11-06-2006, 09:31 PM
nerd nah not me.....

Total Posts: 2,140 (37.07 posts per day)

stop lying on the fuckin internet doggie, its pathetic

Lil' Ruger
11-06-2006, 09:33 PM
i post alot at once d00d doesnt mean i'm ON alot and if i'm on alot still doesnt make me a nerd i just have nothing better to do at the moment and that is truth.

SHRAP
11-06-2006, 09:34 PM
Bitch Stop Making Excuses

Lil' Ruger
11-06-2006, 09:35 PM
i'm crying lol.

SHRAP
11-06-2006, 09:37 PM
dont type it just do it fuck }:T

Lil' Ruger
11-06-2006, 09:41 PM
can u comprehend sarcasm fag?

oDoUoSoKo
11-06-2006, 09:41 PM
stop lying on the fuckin internet doggie, its pathetic
i agree (:loser: )

dont type it just do it fuck }:T

co sign (:fucku: )

Lil' Ruger
11-06-2006, 09:42 PM
dusk dusk dusk.............

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
11-06-2006, 09:44 PM
Wow, this thread sure turned gay quick

as apposed to every other fucking thread in gen chat?

SHRAP
11-06-2006, 10:06 PM
i agree (:loser: )

co sign (:fucku: )

u still here making lame jokes doggie? theres still some wack fucking punchlines out there somewhere just waitin for u to think of them, why u still here jockin me geek

Gawd
11-06-2006, 10:08 PM
im sure he is gonna call some1 a faggot right about now

so predictable

SHRAP
11-06-2006, 10:18 PM
if a bad bitch ask to get dicked she get dicked
if a lil hoe ask to get hit he get clipped

Gawd
11-06-2006, 10:22 PM
does that mean you have a car now and dont have to walk 26 hrs to the bus stop ?

oDoUoSoKo
11-06-2006, 10:28 PM
wow that was really corny shrapkneel

Lil' Ruger
11-06-2006, 10:32 PM
wow that was really corny shrapkneel

lmfao

SHRAP
11-06-2006, 10:36 PM
does that mean you have a car now and dont have to walk 26 hrs to the bus stop ?

i could get a car any time i want bitch why the fuck would i want a car :lmao:

oDoUoSoKo
11-06-2006, 10:37 PM
yeah, riding me is enough for his fruity ass

Lil' Ruger
11-06-2006, 10:39 PM
yeah, riding me is enough for his fruity ass

call him a starburst wigga....

SHRAP
11-06-2006, 10:41 PM
u the fag that started talking shit to me in the first place, u the fag that started talking shit to me today and now u say im riding u? :lmao: i dont think even a 2 foot asian midget could ride yo baby dick geek, u could be bangin brooklyn pussy but instead u making cheesy internet jokes about somebody youll never meet :lmao:

oDoUoSoKo
11-06-2006, 10:45 PM
we talking here and u goin to my other threads to say dum shit, u cood be makin some mean canadian BLT's but u here typin wit sticky colin mocharey jizzed fingers

SHRAP
11-06-2006, 11:00 PM
stop typing gay shit fag, u came into this thread typing gay shit about me for no reason its gettin creepy bitch

i went into other threads and saw your geek ass posts, u got a problem with that then dont make geek ass posts

u lost another battle and i voted u got roasted, u got a problem with that then dont lose an internet rap battle

youre a bizarre lil ass kid comin into this thread just to type some tranny shit about a grown ass man and u say im ridin your nuts :lmao:

Lil' Ruger
11-06-2006, 11:04 PM
shrap is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag.

SHRAP
11-06-2006, 11:07 PM
dusk jr proves me right again

EAGLE EYE
11-06-2006, 11:08 PM
youre a bizarre lil ass kid comin into this thread just to type some tranny shit about a grown ass man and u say im ridin your nuts :lmao:

Grown ass man? Grown ass man? Oh really? Since when do grown ass men come into a web forum and pick on 13 year old children.

SHRAP
11-06-2006, 11:12 PM
who the fuck am i picking on? im just typing and u bitches are saying gay shit about me :lmao:

this thread had geeks typin about me in it before i even posted in it :lmao:

SHRAP
11-06-2006, 11:17 PM
it died at page 3 when i killed it by sayin im gonna murder nerd ass ed wit a spoon :lmao:

Lil' Ruger
11-06-2006, 11:23 PM
Grown ass man? Grown ass man? Oh really? Since when do grown ass men come into a web forum and pick on 13 year old children.

lol thank you shrap is a worthless fag so it doesn't matter.

SHRAP
11-06-2006, 11:27 PM
im a worthless fag? youre posting 38 times a day on here of fake raps and gay insults :lmao:

Lil' Ruger
11-06-2006, 11:43 PM
how does that make me "gay" u ingage in intercourse homosexual like fag.

SHRAP
11-06-2006, 11:49 PM
u are bringing homosexuality into something that has nothing 2 do whatsoever wit homosexuality

your buddy dusk does the same thing

that sort of shit tells mothafuckas a lot about your character

go read a book or somethin, youre a geek so youre supposed 2 at least be smarter than an ignant ass mothafucka like me that does every type of fuckin drug just 2 get stupid :lmao:

Lil' Ruger
11-06-2006, 11:58 PM
so you want to be stupid??? and i'm a geek but i'm dumb wow....

SHRAP
11-07-2006, 12:23 AM
its fun 2 get stupid bitch, someday u will learn :lmao:

EAGLE EYE
11-07-2006, 12:41 AM
General Wise would be so jealous that my thread went platinum and had a buffet of eBeef

Gawd
11-07-2006, 10:04 AM
it died at page 3 when i killed it by sayin im gonna murder nerd ass ed wit a spoon :lmao:

dood you bacame the destroyed...you have no charm when youre laying down verbal destruction....you simply ramble out alot of , fuck, shit, bitch and fagit........shit is like centuries old now.....you were b10 with ease as always cream puff......

snapple
11-07-2006, 10:26 AM
already said who the fuck im living with, im waiting trial for a long time now so i can go wherever the fuck i want but i gotta keep shit on tha low

hahahaha shrap when were you ever making noise dont talk about laying low son you dont even own a whip hahahahah shrap man beleive it or not there are real duded on this website, and thats why noone is giving you props, cause everyone can see threw your BS man i feel sorry for what you probably put your parents through, hope mommy and daddy got you a good lawyer for whatever petty case you prolly got....busta...

num2son
11-07-2006, 10:39 AM
This episode would be a classic.

Dokuro
11-07-2006, 10:47 AM
a little redundet dont you think this is what the call a wordy sentence i thought gangstas like to say as little as posible you can remove the underline portion

Dokuro
11-07-2006, 10:50 AM
hahahaha shrap when were you ever making noise dont talk about laying low son you dont even own a whip hahahahah shrap man beleive it or not there are real duded on this website, and thats why noone is giving you props, cause everyone can see threw your BS man i feel sorry for what you probably put your parents through, hope mommy and daddy got you a good lawyer for whatever petty case you prolly got....busta...
church, i gerinty its probbly spitting on the ground isint that illegal in canada

oDoUoSoKo
11-07-2006, 11:02 AM
shrapkneel has other dudes names and posts on his sig, and he complains about kids posting alot when all he does is come on here and reply with shitty comments to peoples post that have nothing to do with him.

SHRAP
11-07-2006, 01:34 PM
shrapkneel has other dudes names and posts on his sig, and he complains about kids posting alot when all he does is come on here and reply with shitty comments to peoples post that have nothing to do with him.

fuck u talking about i didnt do shit til u started comin in this thread talkin tranny shit :lmao:

fuckin delusional kids on here :lmao:

but i aint surprised that u delusional after readin u write that u the best rapper on here :lmao:

snapple there are real dudes on here but they dont get involved in this shit. hell they dont need 2, why would they need 2 back me up against a bunch of corny fags like u that are cowards in real life and shit talkers on the internet? :lmao:

why im gonna put effort into tryna impress a bunch of fuckin geeks :lmao:

im the general of general discussion bitch this thread is another example

fags were talkin shit about me before i even posted in this thread

i responded to 1 fag and another fag jumped in

i responded to that fag and somebody asked a question, i responded and another fag jumped in

etc etc and as the pages went on more and fags jumped in

this forum is goin down the fuckin toilet cuz half the fuckin posts in this section are some geeks typing shit about me, every thread i post in goes 12 pages wit like 10 different nerds typing greazy shit they wouldnt even say 2 my face :lmao:

i aint leavin out tho i was here before all these fake ass posters was here and ill be here after all these fake ass posters leave

my trial is next year tho so im hittin that bus, ill be in the strip club for the next few days and might be back next week, probably u nerds will have posted my name another 50 times but i dont sweat it... nice 2 know u haters are thinking of me :lmao:

Gawd
11-07-2006, 02:03 PM
your sig is all about another member...even his name...he is the general is your sig discussion....

SHRAP
11-07-2006, 02:06 PM
half your posts are about me fag

Gawd
11-07-2006, 02:10 PM
naw dood...they are clearly about carne asada burritos and dominos. dumbass.....hitch a ride

Dokuro
11-07-2006, 02:28 PM
fuck u talking about i didnt do shit til u started comin in this thread talkin tranny shit :lmao:

fuckin delusional kids on here :lmao:

but i aint surprised that u delusional after readin u write that u the best rapper on here :lmao:

snapple there are real dudes on here but they dont get involved in this shit. hell they dont need 2, why would they need 2 back me up against a bunch of corny fags like u that are cowards in real life and shit talkers on the internet? :lmao:

why im gonna put effort into tryna impress a bunch of fuckin geeks :lmao:

im the general of general discussion bitch this thread is another example

fags were talkin shit about me before i even posted in this thread

i responded to 1 fag and another fag jumped in

i responded to that fag and somebody asked a question, i responded and another fag jumped in

etc etc and as the pages went on more and fags jumped in

this forum is goin down the fuckin toilet cuz half the fuckin posts in this section are some geeks typing shit about me, every thread i post in goes 12 pages wit like 10 different nerds typing greazy shit they wouldnt even say 2 my face :lmao:

i aint leavin out tho i was here before all these fake ass posters was here and ill be here after all these fake ass posters leave

my trial is next year tho so im hittin that bus, ill be in the strip club for the next few days and might be back next week, probably u nerds will have posted my name another 50 times but i dont sweat it... nice 2 know u haters are thinking of me :lmao:

you sead fag 5 times in this post are you tring to ide your on sexuality becouse it seems that you relly like fags

the fact is we see throu you as a perpatrater just like we see eD as a big fat burrit eating honky or as we se wes (pimptastic) as a sad little computer nerd that constinly posting on the site or as they see me as a egotistical maniac how hates on evry one beacous there not as good as him who cant spell and is alwas talking about his mony [Im Rich Bitch] how people see you you cant chang get over it

VDB-King
11-07-2006, 02:41 PM
a certain someone needs to get the sand out of his vagina and get back to school learning to chat proper english.

and besides that visit a psyche for his fat homophobia

SHRAP
11-07-2006, 02:42 PM
hahahah like i would give a fuck how u bitches see me

who the fuck are u besides some retard talking shit on the internet bitch? u a lil pussy, play your position lil ho. a fucking fag trying to start shit wit me on the internet cuz hes a lil pussy in real life, a fuckin scared ass geek who cant even spell like a nerd should :lmao:

ed is a fat fucking geek that posts on a wu-tang site and doesnt know what a tim is

pimptastic is a 13 year old nerd that posts on here 40 times a day and claims hood but doesnt know what "balls in your mouth" means besides the literal meaning

snapple is a fag that chastizes me for not bein in my hood but he claims BX while in florida, a state full of fine ass bitches, and instead of enjoyin the florida sun hes on here drinking liquor by himself smokin blunts by himself talkin shit about me and ed :lmao:

australians are from australia

dusk is a fag claimin brooklyn but his rhymes sound like he bit them from a 14 year old white kid from idaho and he probably spits like a lil girl, he thinks hes the best rapper on here and tries 2 talk on my area when he doesnt even represent his :lmao:

see u all nothing but lil girl ass type mothafuckas, u aint even talkin bout a dude in real life, u typing about a dude on the internet :lmao:

VDB-King
11-07-2006, 02:42 PM
this thread died at page 2
This thread died when Shrap was born. Please Kyle, kick the baby back into the womb.

SHRAP
11-07-2006, 02:44 PM

somebodys so scared they cant even post on their real internet name :lmao:

VDB-King
11-07-2006, 02:48 PM
hahahah like i would give a fuck how u bitches see me

who the fuck are u besides some retard talking shit on the internet bitch? u a lil pussy, play your position lil ho. a fucking fag trying to start shit wit me on the internet cuz hes a lil pussy in real life, a fuckin scared ass geek who cant even spell like a nerd should :lmao:

ed is a fat fucking geek that posts on a wu-tang site and doesnt know what a tim is

pimptastic is a 13 year old nerd that posts on here 40 times a day and claims hood but doesnt know what "balls in your mouth" means besides the literal meaning

snapple is a fag that chastizes me for not bein in my hood but he claims BX while in florida, a state full of fine ass bitches, and instead of enjoyin the florida sun hes on here drinking liquor by himself smokin blunts by himself talkin shit about me and ed :lmao:

australians are from australia

dusk is a fag claimin brooklyn but his rhymes sound like he bit them from a 14 year old white kid from idaho and he probably spits like a lil girl, he thinks hes the best rapper on here and tries 2 talk on my area when he doesnt even represent his :lmao:

see u all nothing but lil girl ass type mothafuckas, u aint even talkin bout a dude in real life, u typing about a dude on the internet :lmao:

I see a frustrated person who can't voice himself proper.

http://www.schoolsupport.nl/download/EN1.jpg

VDB-King
11-07-2006, 02:50 PM
http://www.schoolsupport.nl/download/EN2.jpg

http://www.thelearningweb.net/learning_posters/chapter07posters_large/pagel244.gif

SHRAP
11-07-2006, 02:50 PM
i see a scared pussy registered last month wit 5% shit in his sig tryna start internet shit :lmao: u aint bout no lessons, fuck outta here u fake ass poster

VDB-King
11-07-2006, 02:51 PM

somebodys so scared they cant even post on their real internet name :lmao:
Is that the only valid argument you can bring up in a discussion without resorting to swearing fags bitches fuck and hoods around?

SHRAP
11-07-2006, 02:53 PM
what fuckin discussion? this shit been over, youre too late to ride my dick sorry :lmao: fuckin internet shit typin ass bitch

SHRAP
11-07-2006, 02:59 PM
what shit did i start bitch? this thread had ppl talkin bout me before i even posted in it :lmao:

what did i ever type 2 u? u just some fag that came around 1 day typin shit 2 me :lmao:

just another member of my fuckin fan club :lmao:

plus u registered oct 2006

that means 1 of 2 things

1. u are some random fag that registered and jumped on my dick instantly cuz u a pussy that likes to type shit on the internet about ppl u dont know :lmao:

2. u are somebody that got they ass shut the fuck down and got their OH SO PRECIOUS INTERNET CREDIBILITY damaged so badly in their lil mind that they felt the need 2 register under a new name :lmao:

either way youre a fuckin loser and a fan, congratulations :lmao:

gonna be funny when im in the strip club grabbin on titties and u lil idiots are gonna be on the internet typin bullshit about me :lmao:

VDB-King
11-07-2006, 03:15 PM
No, it just amazes me that you keep biting the bait that's so obvious.

Besides, you're really being your own hype man here. We just have to quote you, and of you guy inot fairy tale land of fat homosexuals, gay internet nerds, posing fags, and little pussy bitches.

Dokuro
11-07-2006, 03:43 PM
i find it funy that each thing sharp says criminizes him self of bing a perpatrater this busta cusis more the Mr. pink
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000068U01.01._PE33_.Reservoir-Dogs-Mr-Pink-10th-Anniversary-Special-Limited-Edition._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

SHRAP
11-07-2006, 03:59 PM
smoke crack bitch

Dokuro
11-07-2006, 04:15 PM
is that all you can say is smoke crack ........hmmm...........it seem as if you grew up in the suberbs or perhaps you just a remedial child how thought he was to gangsta t reman in school i have dislexea but that never stoped me from resiving my deploma you should go back to school or go to soulthcentral for a day mamby then you wold learn that its not alright to atempt being somthing your not as you as gets droped by one of the real thugs how beat erpatraters for kicks like i beat basehaed ans slangers for fun grow up

SHRAP
11-07-2006, 05:04 PM
lol u sayin im a perpetrator cuz of how i type, then u say u beat dope slangers for fun :lmao: fake ass get the fuck outta here... u are a fuckin f-r-a-u-d... claimin u beat dealers for fun but u on the internet typing like a retard :lmao:

i dont need to go back to school bitch im doing fine, im not the retard that cant even spell "MAYBE" u dyslexic dumbass

how the fuck u supposed to beat somebody, u cant even tell which hand youre swinging :lmao: dyslexic special ed retard... "AM I SWINGING MY LEFT OR RIGHT HAND, WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT, OH FUCK I GOT KNOCKED OUT" :lmao:

real thugs dont talk shit about random people on the internet for no reason :lmao: u aint clowning, your dyslexic ass is too stupid to make a joke

u twice as pathetic now... dyslexic ass retard take 10 minutes to make a post cuz he cant tell which key is which and he still here makin useless posts sayin somebody he dont know aint a thug :lmao:

fuck outta here bitch, if u were a thug why would u have struggled thru special ed to get your diploma when u could have got rich in that amount of time :lmao:

u aint down pussy :lmao: fuckin retarded ass dyslexic idiot tryna be a computer g, typin he beat dealers for fun :lmao: bitch youre in your hood, go beat dealers for fun instead of spendin 2 hours 2 make 1 post wit your dyslexic ass :lmao:

u know what the funniest part is?

im dyslexic too, i have verbal dyslexia :lmao: real mothafuckas dont make excuses u faggot :lmao:

SHRAP
11-07-2006, 05:12 PM
shrap fan club thread for nov 2006

oLd_KaiNry
11-07-2006, 05:16 PM
stfu shrap if u wouldnt be talkin this thread would be like 3 pages long...

if u know u the king of your hood and all of that its okay, good for u, now stop frontin on ppl on how cool u are cuz we dont give a shit ppl keep playin with ya and u react so they will continue having fun messing with ya

Dokuro
11-07-2006, 05:32 PM
This thread has lost its' point.................
church
requesting that a mod changes my thread title to Verbal Diarrhea 2006

http://www.endowsec.com/pated/gifs/egi0069.gif
church

if u know u the king of your hood and all of that its okay, good for u, now stop frontin on ppl on how cool u are cuz we dont give a shit ppl keep playin with ya and u react so they will continue having fun messing with ya
church
lol u sayin im a perpetrator cuz of how i type, then u say u beat dope slangers for fun :lmao: fake ass get the fuck outta here... u are a fuckin f-r-a-u-d... claimin u beat dealers for fun but u on the internet typing like a retard :lmao:

i dont need to go back to school bitch im doing fine, im not the retard that cant even spell "MAYBE" u dyslexic dumbass

how the fuck u supposed to beat somebody, u cant even tell which hand youre swinging :lmao: dyslexic special ed retard... "AM I SWINGING MY LEFT OR RIGHT HAND, WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT, OH FUCK I GOT KNOCKED OUT" :lmao:

real thugs dont talk shit about random people on the internet for no reason :lmao: u aint clowning, your dyslexic ass is too stupid to make a joke

u twice as pathetic now... dyslexic ass retard take 10 minutes to make a post cuz he cant tell which key is which and he still here makin useless posts sayin somebody he dont know aint a thug :lmao:

fuck outta here bitch, if u were a thug why would u have struggled thru special ed to get your diploma when u could have got rich in that amount of time :lmao:

u aint down pussy :lmao: fuckin retarded ass dyslexic idiot tryna be a computer g, typin he beat dealers for fun :lmao: bitch youre in your hood, go beat dealers for fun instead of spendin 2 hours 2 make 1 post wit your dyslexic ass :lmao:

u know what the funniest part is?
im dyslexic too, i have verbal dyslexia :lmao: real mothafuckas dont make excuses u faggot :lmao:
fuck you perpatrater im at work doing this and i got the cop recerds that prove it scars and the anger tword me to prove it ask eny cholo in east LA abut Kunai the call me that cuse i alwas keep a bult of them on me but dont be fold im not a G im only affilliatted with the crips dont meen i am one thats all in my past i have move out the hood and leving a simi leget life

SHRAP
11-07-2006, 06:01 PM
hahahahahahah kunai :lmao: that pronounced cooneye or punani? :lmao: fuck it i dont think your dyslexic ass can even pronounce that shit :lmao:

SHRAP
11-07-2006, 06:02 PM

u the fag who talked shit in this thread about me before i even posted in it :lmao:

VDB-King
11-07-2006, 06:07 PM
New thread title:
If Mtv did a "True Life" episode on SHRAP...
this is what it would look like.

Just this thread.

oLd_KaiNry
11-07-2006, 06:13 PM
u the fag who talked shit in this thread about me before i even posted in it :lmao:

yea i started it go check wtf i wrote fagget

i quoted what u said 41699347968969489439 times on this forum so you STFU

SHRAP
11-07-2006, 06:18 PM
fuckin fan club ass mothafucka :lmao:

i hit that bus tomorrow g :lmao:

spend the night chillin then next day im out 2 buy a new winter jacket :lmao:

then ill be in the clubs and strip clubs for the next week :lmao:

baaaaaaaaaallllllllllllinnnnnnnnnnnn bitch

VDB-King
11-07-2006, 06:19 PM
Hopefully those girls there will teach a few more words besides the casual homosexual refrences you make.

Lil' Ruger
11-07-2006, 08:10 PM
i'm a homosexual and now i admit it to you corpers.

i agree finally you come to terms with it.

SHRAP
11-07-2006, 10:19 PM
:lmao: i bet this lil bitch just discovered u can quote people and change the text :lmao:

snapple
11-07-2006, 10:26 PM
"why im gonna put effort into tryna impress a bunch of fuckin geek"

yea, for real, why do you do that? that cute picture of you holding the baking soda HAHAHHAHAHAHA son yous the geek or whatever, you didnt get pussy untill who knows when, you stayed inside all day and played videogames, you look like a straight up geek no style.....

snapple is a fag that chastizes me for not bein in my hood but he claims BX while in florida, a state full of fine ass bitches, and instead of enjoyin the florida sun hes on here drinking liquor by himself smokin blunts by himself talkin shit about me and ed

I am down south right now.....and i'm going back to NY soon, see unlike you i can do whatever the fuck i want. i havent smoked in three days by the way since SHORTY told me i couldnt live without tree and i'm prooving her wrong. dont tell me about females son unlike you i really dont give a fuck about a female so thats not hurting me hahahah they got plenty of flyer bitches in NY fuck outta here you dont know shit son. i don't claim florida please son but i have networked a lot since ive been here, shrap if i wanted to come to canada i could. see you want to get at me so bad, but you can't, and you wont. you are the busta. you are the one putting in all the effort. and im sitting here shaking my head at your clownass. cause you think you know, but you dont have a fucking clue.

keep it gangster shrap, "geek" hahahah who the fuck says that shit

Lil' Ruger
11-07-2006, 10:41 PM
:lmao: i bet this *censored* just discovered u can quote people and change the text :lmao:

thats wut u think.

snapple
11-07-2006, 10:41 PM
it's timb

do you know what riding dick even means? kids from canada trying to talk like his favorite rappers

"youre less signifigant then the shit that collects in my timb soles"

wow good thing youre not a rapper, and i hope you dont try to pop jokes like that in the hood cause youd completley embarres yourself

and i made one post in this thread, you chose to respond. and "get at me" has nothing to do with the internet son hahahah you were the one that was talking tough saying you were gonna do tough things saying how bad you were, but you havent prooved shit. all you do is just run your mouth and act a fool everyone knows it, look at you, you are clowning a 13 year old in your signature and you got a picture of jim jones under your name and you say "i'm not a rapper" and youre not a hustler eather...as chappel would say

"YA FUCKIN DONE SON"

Lil' Ruger
11-07-2006, 10:48 PM
it's timb

do you know what riding dick even means? kids from canada trying to talk like his favorite rappers

"youre less signifigant then the shit that collects in my timb soles"

wow good thing youre not a rapper, and i hope you dont try to pop jokes like that in the hood cause youd completley embarres yourself

and i made one post in this thread, you chose to respond. and "get at me" has nothing to do with the internet son hahahah you were the one that was talking tough saying you were gonna do tough things saying how bad you were, but you havent prooved shit. all you do is just run your mouth and act a fool everyone knows it, look at you, you are clowning a 13 year old in your signature and you got a picture of jim jones under your name and you say "i'm not a rapper" and youre not a hustler eather...as chappel would say

"YA FUCKIN DONE SON"

"PWNT" as eD would say.

SHRAP
11-07-2006, 10:58 PM
:lmao: u get weirder wit every fucking post snapple :lmao:

i know get at me has nothin to do wit the internet lil bitch :lmao: why the fuck im gonna waste my time huntin your lame college boy ass down for some corny white boy jokes :lmao:

askin me to prove 2 a bunch of lames im tough on the internet :lmao: fuck outta here bitch we move in silence :lmao:

youre a dick rider, u stay wit my balls in your mouth, every time i post u respond wit your lame corny ass opinion :lmao: u claim u know the deal but youre a pussy lil school boy :lmao: u got no balls bitch thats why u on mine so hard :lmao:

SHRAP
11-07-2006, 11:01 PM
p.s. tek n steele would spit in your face bitch :lmao:

EAGLE EYE
11-07-2006, 11:29 PM
people who post with smiley faces, let alone multiple smilies = soft

Shrap will you please leave my thread? Go back to the shadows and the woods and those strip clubs, your better off there. I feel bad for you. Really.

Lil' Ruger
11-07-2006, 11:40 PM
people who post with smiley faces, let alone multiple smilies = soft

Shrap will you please leave my thread? Go back to the shadows and the woods and those strip clubs, your better off there. I feel bad for you. Really.

co-sign he acts like strip clubs make em hard........BTW men make him hard too lols.........he's prolly gonna squeeze some dry tits a red neck had his mouth on all day.....

SHRAP
11-08-2006, 01:11 PM
strip clubs dont make me hard, me bein in the strip club while u on the computer typing about me makes u a fag :lmao:

ShaDynasty
11-08-2006, 03:05 PM
looks like fuckin gnarls barkley appreciation thread with all these smiley faces

FYI pimptastic and shrap are both retards

100pr00f
11-29-2006, 02:49 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y213/100pr00f/untitled.jpg

Gawd
11-29-2006, 03:03 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y213/100pr00f/untitled.jpg

*golf clap

SHRAP
12-07-2006, 07:32 AM
in the interest of preservin the forum instead of each thread goin off into some internet shit TYPING put all the shit in here instead, this the toilet where all the bullshit goes 2 flush

this is that official fan club aka the toilet aka my sons tree house aka intellekts anonymous

shit is gettin pathetic i make 1 post to son ed and 2 faggots come out of nowhere 2 drop 1 page essays of irrelevant bullshit on my ass :lmao:

put all your essays in here instead fans, do the right thing bitch :thumbup: stop cloggin up every thread wit your ridiculous ranting about this and that, shit and splat, jesus hit me wit a whiffle ball bat

i dont give a fuck about your bitch ass so why should 50 other people that give less of a fuck have 2 scroll past your fuckin fairy tale story books every time u get mad at a playa

signed,

white chocolate
president of the committee for a euro fag/playa hata/fraudulent bitch free wutangcorp

http://myspace-355.vo.llnwd.net/01451/55/37/1451577355_l.jpg

Robert
12-07-2006, 07:35 AM
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny shit man

Edgar Erebus
12-07-2006, 07:38 AM
For starters...

FUCK YOU

Robert
12-07-2006, 07:40 AM
For starters...

FUCK YOU

I think that makes you a club member

CEITEDMOFO
12-07-2006, 07:42 AM
http://www.thecorpse.com/forums/uploads/post-856-1154032153.gif

SHRAP
12-07-2006, 07:45 AM
http://www.planetnintendo.com/thewarpzone/boxes/Q-bert.jpg

crass
12-07-2006, 08:00 AM
http://www.planetnintendo.com/thewarpzone/boxes/Q-bert.jpg

good game. :thumbup:

Bloo
12-07-2006, 08:04 AM

I think I'm gonna go to bed now.

EAGLE EYE
12-07-2006, 09:18 AM
at least hes doing the "right thing"

Jet Set
12-07-2006, 09:34 AM
waste of good web space

Skellington
12-07-2006, 09:37 AM
Hahahaha....oh boy.....

snapple
12-07-2006, 10:50 AM
nobody give a fuck about you you want attention that bad? damn u need some puss for real

Dokuro
12-07-2006, 11:12 AM
know this bitch is coping me
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26518
damn what a bitch

maestro wooz
12-07-2006, 11:45 AM
fuck you!

Longbongcilvaringz
12-07-2006, 12:16 PM
did you draw that?

SHRAP
12-07-2006, 12:33 PM
nobody give a fuck about you you want attention that bad? damn u need some puss for real

that doesnt stop u from writing incomprehensible fairy tales about "grown women" thats gonna forfeit their life by shootin me cuz i slapped their bird ass around a bit :lmao:

nobody give a fuck about me but u droppin 1 page essays on me every time i post :lmao:

give it up kid u lost unless your game is to prove that u stuck to my dick like a bitch that had an accident involving superglue in that case u won congratulations faggot

http://www.totaldigital.dk/wp-content/2006/07/super_glue.jpg

SHRAP
12-07-2006, 12:35 PM
know this bitch is coping me
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26518
damn what a bitch

bitch please if i was tryin to copy u id give myself a nickname that sounds like a tv show for 11 year olds and tpye liek tihs u dig

"U COPIED ME" sound like a fuckin 10 year old

u copied me by typing bitch, ho

Dokuro
12-07-2006, 12:51 PM
rught mark what ever get you to sleep at night by the way you and the rest of canada has no perpas disaper iseral has more of a perpas then you and you "cuntry" isreal!!!

now that herts

SHRAP
12-07-2006, 01:04 PM
rught mark what ever get you to sleep at night buy the way you and the rest of canada has know perpas disaper iseral has more of a perpas then you and you "cuntry" isreal!!!

now that herts

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: what the fuck hahahahahahahah

im glad 2 have u as part of my fan club officer doofey :lmao:

Longbongcilvaringz
12-07-2006, 01:12 PM
rught mark what ever get you to sleep at night buy the way you and the rest of canada has know perpas disaper iseral has more of a perpas then you and you "cuntry" isreal!!!

now that herts

i can i honesty say i dont understand a fucking word of this. i think you spell shit wrong on "prepas" to confuse people. surely everyone know the difference between the words "Know" and "No" or "Buy" and "By".

Dokuro
12-07-2006, 01:30 PM
i can i honesty say i dont understand a fucking word of this. i think you spell shit wrong on "prepas" to confuse people. surely everyone know the difference between the words "Know" and "No" or "Buy" and "By".
ops ill fix it

oDoUoSoKo
12-07-2006, 01:31 PM
that doesnt stop u from writing incomprehensible fairy tales about "grown women" thats gonna forfeit their life by shootin me cuz i slapped their bird ass around a bit :lmao:

nobody give a fuck about me but u droppin 1 page essays on me every time i post :lmao:

give it up kid u lost unless your game is to prove that u stuck to my dick like a bitch that had an accident involving superglue in that case u won congratulations faggot

some time ago i was goin bout my usual business of defendin myself from net geeks when another net geek i had never had contact wit on this forum, an internet rapper that ill refer to as Bitch for the sake of this post started talkin shit outta the blue

i dont know who first said something related to homosexuality but at some point i addressed Bitch in a freestyle in 1 line only calling him a faggot and equating him to just another woman on my jock that want my cock

after that Bitch has said something wit strong fagasexual overtones in every post he refer 2 me, even when im not even responding or talkin 2 him he will go in some thread and type some faggot ass shit about me. he even went so far as to make up a gay ass nickname for me like he would make for his boyfriend and refer to me wit this name every time

the only reason this shit is disturbin me that much is how he vividly describes the gay shit hes typin about, he aint even be typin some regular gay shit, he be typin some wild ass michael jackson fairy shit that sound like he sat all day in a pink bubble bath wit his hand on his dick thinkin about before he logged into this site 2 type it about me while im off somewhere grabbin some ass and titties or gettin my dick sucked by some pretty ass lips

but then again i have made more than clear on this forum my feelings toward homosexuals, so maybe he is seein this as a weak spot and sees typin this crazy ass faggot shit as the best way 2 goad a batty bwoy killa like me into givin him attention. as i said before he is an internet rapper and has made it clear that he wants 2 internet battle me despite him not bein worth my time

or maybe hes just a jealous ass playa hater thats envious of my god given talent and/or my good looks and realizin that no matter how many wack ass 16s he drops or how much effort he puts into his weak ass rapping that he wil that he can never get on my level, so instead of beating a dead horse and wasting effort on his nonexistant rapping skills he has instead focused on just bein as much of a player hater as he can hopin that ill notice him and give his lil weak ass the attention mommy and daddy didnt

or maybe ALL OF THE ABOVE

whats your opinion wucorp

is this Bitch a fag, a punk lookin 4 attention, a lame ass player hater, or a faggot ass jealous ass player hater lookin 4 homosexual attention?

member of his own fan club...among others.

Longbongcilvaringz
12-07-2006, 01:31 PM
no need, i just think your having a laugh with all the mis spellings.

Grongle
12-07-2006, 04:06 PM
http://www3.telus.net/planetkevin/files/ForumPics/gay_thread.jpg

EAGLE EYE
12-07-2006, 04:31 PM
rught mark what ever get you to sleep at night by the way you and the rest of canada has no perpas disaper iseral has more of a perpas then you and you "cuntry" isreal!!!

now that herts

I've been watching your writing patterns for a while. It's a pretty obvious gimmick by now. The misspellings in the quoted text looks so forced that it throws up a red flag. Dane when your ready to come clean and fess up of your real alias, send me a pm.

Dokuro
12-07-2006, 04:40 PM
fine its true Iím RZA sorry for the inconvenience

Dokuro
12-07-2006, 04:43 PM
The truth is I donít have the energy to spell every thing in my post correctly so I slack off a bit sue me

tekunique
12-07-2006, 04:45 PM
I've been watching your writing patterns for a while. It's a pretty obvious gimmick by now. The misspellings in the quoted text looks so forced that it throws up a red flag. Dane when your ready to come clean and fess up of your real alias, send me a pm.
SHAKS PERE was pretty tho...lol

AcidPhosphate69
12-07-2006, 11:45 PM
Hey Shrap, why don't you spend some energy getting a girl instead of proving to us you're cool?

Sicka than aidZ
12-08-2006, 12:12 AM
fine its true Iím RZA sorry for the inconvenience

LOL

EAGLE EYE
12-08-2006, 12:14 AM
The truth is I donít have the energy to spell every thing in my post correctly so I slack off a bit sue me

Are you ready to fess up? You just blew your gimmick with those two posts of proper grammar.

GENERAL WISE
12-08-2006, 12:37 AM
Shrap = Most wigger

snapple
12-08-2006, 12:39 AM

"forfeit their life" hahah shrap i dont even know what to say to that...youre ignorant kid

noel411
12-08-2006, 04:47 AM
:cheerlie::cheerlie:S DEEZY!!! S DEEZY!!!:cheerlie::cheerlie:

Haha, peace homie.

Dokuro
12-08-2006, 10:35 AM
Are you ready to fess up? You just blew your gimmick with those two posts of proper grammar.
ya i used words spell checker

SHRAP
12-10-2006, 06:58 AM
Hey Shrap, why don't you spend some energy getting a girl instead of proving to us you're cool?

:lmao: getting "A" girl :lmao: as in 1 singular girl :lmao: ho u a lame, u say im tryin to prove somethin and in another thread u askin why i dont prove something else :lmao: u make less sense than big dane

"forfeit their life" hahah shrap i dont even know what to say to that...youre ignorant kid

u think im gonna let a bitch "squeeze on" me? u living in a fantasy world, keep it up fan club president

GAYLORD
12-10-2006, 03:03 PM
man, iīm your fan!

snapple
12-11-2006, 01:09 PM
whos gonna protect me from shrap? his broke ass wouldnt be able to go to miami, hes gotta battle all those court cases before he can leave the mountains so i guess thats no problem. and this get together needs to have an equal female to male ratio....so recrute some female posters....i can bring some and no they arent gonna be passed around, 1 of them i showed this website and by the way she was clowning a lot of u, and she only had eyes for that due L1Nks, but son you gotta respect if they come through!

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
12-11-2006, 03:15 PM
^^^
http://myspace-148.vo.llnwd.net/01286/84/16/1286936148_l.jpg

Dokuro
12-11-2006, 03:30 PM
hay a found a pictrue of sharp
http://www-vlsi.stanford.edu/~jsolomon/clan9/personnel_images/nilla_real.gif
is that a skirt sharp

:cheerlie: :cheerlie: The Great Dane sharps #1 fan:cheerlie: :cheerlie:

crass
12-11-2006, 04:28 PM
wso recrute some female posters....i can bring some and no they arent gonna be passed around, 1 of them i showed this website and by the way she was clowning a lot of u, and she only had eyes for that due L1Nks, but son you gotta respect if they come through!

oh like you're so cool.

omg you brought a girl onto the wu-tang forums and she thought we were nerds. since you choose to keep posting with a bunch of clowns what does that say about you? get off your fucking high-horse you sally.

snapple
12-11-2006, 05:10 PM
oh like you're so cool.

omg you brought a girl onto the wu-tang forums and she thought we were nerds. since you choose to keep posting with a bunch of clowns what does that say about you? get off your fucking high-horse you sally.

she didnt say nobody was a nerd, she was laughing at certain people cause of all the stupid shit thats said on here. and not everyone is a clown, only certain peoples are.

snapple
12-11-2006, 05:17 PM
i'm sorry you completely misinterpreted my post crass....

ArcherPriest
12-11-2006, 05:22 PM
lol..... general chat sucks

SHRAP
12-11-2006, 11:12 PM
and not everyone is a clown, only certain peoples are.

yeah like mothafuckas that write 1 page long paragraphs on a dude they dont kno wit no new information and claim they exposin em :lmao:

if i showed a bitch this shit shed be like the fuck u doin talkin 2 some dudes thats on your dick writin pages of bullshit 2 u :lmao:

EAGLE EYE
12-11-2006, 11:40 PM
Why do you still visit this site if you hate everyone on it? Provide a legitimate answer.

AcidPhosphate69
12-12-2006, 12:57 AM
Ha, fuck you Shrap...I don't ask people to prove shit. I don't know where you got that but whatever, keep reppin' America Jr. to the fullest. Dude, I swear you say shit sometimes to piss people off.

As for the girl shit, all I can say is "I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one".

SHRAP
12-12-2006, 01:00 AM
i dont hate anybody on this site jus some ppl name themselves after fruit drinks and act fuckin annoyin as fuck

:lmao: @ america jr

Longbongcilvaringz
12-12-2006, 06:12 AM
if i showed a bitch this shit shed be like the fuck u doin talkin 2 some dudes thats on your dick writin pages of bullshit 2 u :lmao:

and you would say?

SHRAP
12-12-2006, 07:10 AM
id say SNOOOOOOOTCHIE BOOOOOOOOOTCHIES and slap the hoe wit a footlong hot dog then id drop acid and dress up like a bear and maul people in the wendys parking lot

Longbongcilvaringz
12-12-2006, 07:13 AM
im raps.

snapple
12-12-2006, 10:56 AM
yeah like mothafuckas that write 1 page long paragraphs on a dude they dont kno wit no new information and claim they exposin em :lmao:

you would know how a bitch would think haha

snapple
12-12-2006, 10:57 AM
Why do you still visit this site if you hate everyone on it? Provide a legitimate answer.

he needs attention thats why.

SHRAP
12-12-2006, 11:25 AM
this thread was made specifically for ur fairy tales snapple cuz shit was lookin stupid in the middle of random threads, so tell us another campfire story bitch

Visionz
12-12-2006, 11:27 AM
id say SNOOOOOOOTCHIE BOOOOOOOOOTCHIES and slap the hoe wit a footlong hot dog then id drop acid and dress up like a bear and maul people in the wendys parking lot
thats fuckin funny

Dokuro
12-12-2006, 01:26 PM
serosly sharp your eather white ore you propetuate every stero-type posible grow the fuck up and stop watching MTV

Jeru
12-12-2006, 01:27 PM
Skale rocks

SHRAP
12-12-2006, 02:29 PM
serosly sharp your eather white ore you propetuate every stero-type posible grow the fuck up and stop watching MTV

im white bitch, u cant say nobody perpetrates u just made a thread snitchin on yourself for fightin lil kids :lmao: faggot fraud ass mufucka

Dokuro
12-12-2006, 03:44 PM
that bitch was biger then me phisicly becose spiratly and mentaly no ones bigger then the great dane

Dokuro
12-12-2006, 03:47 PM
im white bitch,
hmmmm i proved it he lernd to be black by watchen mtv quit acting like you hard there is no hood in canada

CHRONZ
12-12-2006, 03:48 PM
H.C. Andersen ?

snapple
12-12-2006, 05:18 PM
this thread was made specifically for ur fairy tales snapple cuz shit was lookin stupid in the middle of random threads, so tell us another campfire story bitch

one time, i knew a lot of black people, and i'm from the hood, and i'm a hustler, and they dispatched 20 cops on me....LOL

SHRAP
12-12-2006, 05:24 PM
hmmmm i proved it he lernd to be black by watchen mtv quit acting like you hard there is no hood in canada

how u proved anything, im the 1 that said im white fag. youre not from no hood. u made a thread snitchin on yourself on the internet and nobody from no hood would name themself kunai the quick blade. how the fuck do u learn to be black? do u take classes?

youre a fake ass faggot, your dyslexic retard ass probably never pushed a pack or cut somebody in your bitch ass life, fuck outta here

that bitch was biger then me phisicly becose spiratly and mentaly no ones bigger then the great dane

:lmao: a kid is bigger than u and u call yourself BIG dane :lmao: spiritually and mentally? youre a dyslexic retard thats tryna speak on a place u dont know shit about, u dont even know bout no white g's, u lost bitch

by the way the computer in the special ed classroom is for research not for talkin shit on the internet boy

fuck outta here u bitch ass clown, i dont even want no retarded anime fans that pretend 2 be cali gangstas on the internet in my fan club

snapple
12-12-2006, 05:26 PM
shrap is de-evolving, his grammar and english has progressivly gotten worse since i've been here, he didn't always type like he was retarded

SHRAP
12-12-2006, 05:26 PM
one time, i knew a lot of black people, and i'm from the hood, and i'm a hustler, and they dispatched 20 cops on me....LOL

all true except i aint from the hood

oLd_KaiNry
12-12-2006, 05:28 PM

how the hell can u set facts on stuff u never seen irl...

i been to toronto and montreal and i seen poverty, i seen hoods just like brazil, argentina, france, belgium, ireland and plenty of other place

u really think black ppl started gangs ? u really think a hood has to be full of black ppl ? have u ever been to a white trash area...

You are the lil fag who watches MTV to much ....

snapple
12-12-2006, 05:28 PM
all true except i aint from the hood

you aint from a hood but you talking about "im away from my hood right now in the mountains because blah blah blah" you just exposed yourself on that one youngin.

snapple
12-12-2006, 05:29 PM
how the hell can u set facts on stuff u never seen irl...

i been to toronto and montreal and i seen poverty, i seen hoods just like brazil, argentina, france, belgium, ireland and plenty of other place

u really think black ppl started gangs ? u really think a hood has to be full of black ppl ? have u ever been to a white trash area...

You are the lil fag who watches MTV to much ....

Greate dane is a gimmick account just like shrap, they think it's funny....sad no?