PDA

View Full Version : My Beef wit Wu tang

Tha Ill Shogun Lord
12-07-2006, 08:32 PM
the unexplained
the unspoken word

4th chamber-rza quotes"in the year two thousand and two the battle still with the wu/six million devils then died from thee ebonic flow/"
that line is not cool it also goes with this one from wu forever
niggaz wont even get this shit untill the year 2000

then meth speaks woop that ass for free or fee
am i the only one who gets this shit or am i taking the meaning a little too far

and lastly birth of a prince it wasnt the rza who said it but at end of one line this guy goes
plus i'm rolling on E Must Be On the Pill and the this guy gives this faint laughter at the end

i dont know some of them lines

i cant tell you why i hate these lines cuz last time i got flamed up
and i aint trying to hear again its just like when people used to diss the wu infront of me nigga i be ready to decapatate a niggas head

i'm just saying this cuz they might see it and if decypherin they rhymes can go this far

hell .........................................let silence speak for itself
change my name to psychosis
hoodie whoooooooooooooooooooooooooo on a new sprint commercial
peace

Tha Ill Shogun Lord
12-15-2006, 03:03 PM
wu tang you bitches

fuck yo ass up for riding that damn tricyclle down my muthafuckin block

hypocrits...............................

IRAN
12-15-2006, 03:14 PM
Its Flu not Flow..... Muthafucka.

Hollow Dartz
12-15-2006, 04:33 PM
the unexplained
the unspoken word

4th chamber-rza quotes"in the year two thousand and two the battle still with the wu/six million devils then died from thee ebonic flow/"

am i the only one who gets this shit or am i taking the meaning a little too far

and lastly birth of a prince it wasnt the rza who said it but at end of one line this guy goes
plus i'm rolling on E Must Be On the Pill and the this guy gives this faint laughter at the end

and i aint trying to hear again its just like when people used to diss the wu infront of me nigga i be ready to decapatate a niggas head

i'm just saying this cuz they might see it and if decypherin they rhymes can go this far

peace

there ya go.

Tetsuo
12-17-2006, 11:22 AM
the unexplained
the unspoken word

peace

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Grongle
12-17-2006, 11:25 AM

co-sign :?

Tha Ill Shogun Lord
12-17-2006, 11:31 AM
quit thinking

Tecknowledgist
12-17-2006, 04:55 PM
Wait....you hate intelligence? You prefer bland simplicity over deep meaning? I think i can help you. It's called commercial rap. It's for naive, close-minded fools like you.

Lil' Ruger
12-17-2006, 09:31 PM

co-sign

Razorsharp
12-17-2006, 09:40 PM
quit thinking

you obviously did... :loser:

NIGHT MAYOR
12-18-2006, 01:43 AM
this shit is "funny to me" ima come to bring the ruckas more, infedels are funny

sonny getz
12-19-2006, 03:21 PM
so, are you pissed off because you're ignorant and you don't understand the lyrics?
if knowledge bothers you wu tang probably isn't for you

whipsandfullclips
12-21-2006, 10:36 AM
the unexplained
the unspoken word

peace

first of all its 6 million devils just died from the bubonic flu, and its gza that says wax that ass for free or fee.

11th Chamber
12-26-2006, 02:41 PM
Ill Shogun Lord is a homo

Theori
12-26-2006, 03:04 PM
i thought i wuz the only 1

Mexicano
12-27-2006, 04:27 AM
the unexplained
the unspoken word

most wu-fans are white and they still haven't figured out what the meaning and the whole concept of forever is. rza explains all that shit in his manual and still most fans don't get it. they are only talking about their stupid nation of islam believings and that the white men are all devils and shit. that's the same shit the cure by the rza would be about, he hasn't released that shit because he knows his fanbase is strictly white and they would all be pissed off and it would end his career. that's why he always says in interviews when he's asked why he hasn't released the cure yet that he wants to bring it when he ends his career and it wouldn't sell well (I guess because only blacks would buy it).

Bloo
12-27-2006, 04:30 AM
Nigga, please find the exit and leave quietly. We don't wanna cause an uproar where I'd have to beat you down due to your ignorance...