PDA

View Full Version : Alex Jones Order of Death Video

maestro wooz
12-08-2006, 01:11 AM
http://www.truthsnevertold.com/theorderofdeath.html

Iill video from the man Alex Jones on the Bohemian Grove. He recaps his earlier video "Dark Secrets of the Bohemian Grove" where he infiltrated the High Level Security facility in the Redwoods of California where he witnessed Druidic Rituals being practiced, including but not limited to sacrifcing an effigy to the Babylonian God Malach. He's acquired a 2005 guest list which shows Colin Powell and Henry Kissinger in the elite Mandalay group of the secret society. The Guest List includes Jimmy Carter, George H. Bush, George Schultz, the list goes on and on. The Video details the high level security around the group, the dismissal as a "mens" club, the attempts to pass it off to the public, and the presence of Secret Service outside of the entrance.

Would you allow someone who openly engages in ancient Druidic sacrifice rituals baby sit your children? Do you want them to be in charge of America? The video is worth checking out.

the silencer
12-08-2006, 01:14 AM
i just got Terrorstorm dvd in the mail today....didnt watch it yet..

this dude is a maniac

maestro wooz
12-08-2006, 01:36 AM
Yeah terrorstorm is nice, i tried to show it to my roommate and he just said alex jones was lying about everything :doh:

Mad Axes
12-08-2006, 11:17 PM
hes a nut, enjoy him for fictional comical purposes only

maestro wooz
12-09-2006, 03:31 AM
do you listen to what he's saying or just how he's saying it?

Jet Set
12-11-2006, 07:32 AM
What is this all about?