PDA

View Full Version : Sun Tzu - Two New Tracks!!!

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
12-08-2006, 09:53 PM
PEACE

Been a minute since I dropped some audio (not beats) in the lounge...time to reintroduce ya'll to my shit. I got two new tracks up on my myspace & soundclick pages.

The first new song is an exclusive joint from my ART OF WAR album that i've been working on for years, called STILL PAIN prod. by CRIPPLED CHEMIST.

The second song is called ALL OUT prod. by JAE HOON. It features my fam 810 and Brotha SAMM of Brown F.I.S.H.

Please check them out & let me know what you think! This is nothing but high quality studio shit!!! I'll get back at each and every person that gets at me, and review ya joints too.

Here are the links:
http://www.myspace.com/suntzu
http://www.soundclick.com/suntzulive

Get at me ya'll..PEACE

LORD ZERO
12-08-2006, 10:22 PM
listenin to still pain now, this joint is INSANE! now its time for me to get back on da pen and pad, this is just da push i needed lmao

lol nice pic by da all out track on da myspace haha, damn all 3 of yall killed this banga, jae killin da production as ALWAYS, crazy shit

yeah its time to ressurect da squadron!
muhahahahaha

peace fam
*finds random beat and begins to let da pen BURN*

5_ELEMENT_NINJA
12-08-2006, 11:45 PM
very impressed fam!U killed that beat!all together complete song everything is top notch!keep em comin!

num2son
12-09-2006, 12:02 AM
Dope shit.

Lil' Ruger
12-09-2006, 02:15 AM
listenin to still pain simply awesome.

"money a thing until you dead ass broke
then life's like a big ass joke"

that was tight keep pen slayin...or mic bashin

12-09-2006, 07:06 AM
thanks for the feedback!

INF
12-09-2006, 02:46 PM
oh good god almighty! Still pain is on some real ass shit. The production was flawless. I love the sample at the end. You flow was ill. You already know that I love the subject matter. Sun, you really went all out for this. I like the line about "bein broke, life is just one big joke".(EDIT-I just seen that Knox liked that shit as well.) This song explains the concept of balance down to a tee. I love this song.

All out is a sick clique banger as well. Everybody did they job on that track. The production was solid! Everybodys levels was the same. Each MC in my opinion , spit fire.

Sun, keep bringin that heat god. Now is the time and the time is now.

Big up!

peace an maddd respect.

Complex
12-09-2006, 03:24 PM
FAM.. these joints are fire.. Still Pain is nothin less of bangin , beat is raw and the quality is on point.. man we gotta collab when i get da mic set up..
All out is killin shit too fam.. again the overall sound quality is great yo.. ill beat by Jae

Yo fam get at me about buildn on a track, I got u

PEACE

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
12-09-2006, 06:24 PM
you know the deal sun ....get at me

12-10-2006, 03:39 PM
we killed dem tracks da other day

EAGLE EYE
12-10-2006, 05:01 PM
nice stuff

PLO-Stylez
12-10-2006, 06:06 PM
still pain is fuckin dope

12-10-2006, 07:33 PM
thanks alot ya'll! just get at me if ya'll want me to peep ya'll stuff

westvillain
12-11-2006, 06:17 PM
i can't say much that hasn't already been said, but real nice job on these tracks man. keep it up, peace

GameOfDeath
12-11-2006, 08:58 PM
Wow Sun, nothing that I can say that hasn't been said. Two hot tracks. Although I will say you have a strong vocal tone that goes with these beats perfectly. Strong mic prescence. Looking forward to the album.

Tony Brown
12-12-2006, 05:09 PM
Burymore? thats whats up

good shit

Pharaoh Snefru
12-12-2006, 07:09 PM
Peace God, I listened to this shit to other night. real good progress wit yah rhymes and yah ideas. Was nice to hear that throwback verse you had, you ripped it correctly. Other cats was nice too. 810 got that shit on target eight outta ten times family. Peace

Pharaoh Snefru

Siris
12-13-2006, 03:04 AM
Shit iz dope, keep lettin that other side break through......it's the hidden key..

12-14-2006, 06:24 PM
thanks for the love, i appreciate it

i'mma have some real shit done soon...that art of war shit