PDA

View Full Version : ~~~2006 WTC Poster Award Winners~~~

Prolifical ENG
12-09-2006, 04:45 PM
For the winners, you can reply to this thread or PM me with your winning speech and I will add it under your award. For Wooz, Sicka, and Msrza, if you want to write your comment on any awards let me know and I can add it.

WARNING I will prune this thread of posts that chatter to other people if they are too irelevent to the actual topic

For this years awards I though overall it was a decent attempt. I will say that hosting this is more work than it seemed. I thank the co-hosts that helped me with the awards: Wooz, Msrza, and Sicka, as well as all of you that nominated, voted and even helped make the categories.

I will admit that I didn't make it as well as I wanted it to. I should have got more feedback from the other hosts before making the finals, however I did feel rushed at the end and thought it was time to get it over with. It did seem to drag on but I wanted everyone to get a chance to vote etc.

Award Hosts: Maestro Wooz, MsRzAReCtaH, *SicKaRoCkS*, Prolifical ENG

The Element Awards (most interesting, knowledgeable, etc poster in each of the “Elements” forums this year)

Wu-Chamber Award – Ya Bane

Thanx for the luv, shout out to the Wu-Chamber a.k.a. the backbone of WTC! One Love

Hip-Hop Shop Award – Wu-Gambino

Thanks to everyone who nominated & voted 4 me.
I'm sure some have noticed in the 'Hip-Hop Release Dates' thread
that I announced I'd be quittin the thread sometime around April. So its much appreciated to get some sort of response after a couple years of doing this, before I make my way out the WuCorp doors for maybe the final time. Shits not as easy as you'd think! Thanks to Jeru too...no reason... just love the ninja turtles banner...

Sound Shack Award – Prolifical ENG

I remember the time in the old site Jordi made the "old dustys". It never got the attention and it was scrapped. Not too long ago the sound shack was made for another chance. I started discussing a variety of genres and pretty much talkin records and the place started growing, thanks to the other nominees esp Infinity Da God (damn I cant believe that he didnt win anything) Peace

Sports Zone Award – num2son

Box Office Hideout Award – 100pr00f

i would like to thank all my fans that are fans of them kung fu flicks or a all around movie goer...for the next year i will try and get the low down on all the shit that comes out for the kung fu thread and / other flicks
thanks and have a good night....deadly venoms peace

Digital Underground Award - BlooHook

Oh shit! I just realized I won the Digi award! Well alright!
:cheerlie: :cheerlie: :cheerlie: :cheerlie:

I'd like to take this time out to thank myself. All those nights of solitude and loneliness translated into me being to offical tech guru for the corp. ^O^

And for anyone thinkin they takin my spot soon...
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a358/BlooHook/wiislapped.jpg
DAAAAAAAAMMMMMNNNN RIGHT!

Now, let's work on makin me a mod for that section.

36, Holler at a Player :hooray:

Know The Ledge Award - LHX

General Chat Awards

New Topic Award (best thread starter in general chat) -- *Robbydigital*

I cant wait to get my victory blow job. My best thread ideas come to me when I gettin' brain.

Cubicle Award (best poster in general chat) With Erika -- (a.k.a. Jasper)

To those who nominated me and voted for me as well, I'll kindly let you fellate me and if you're lucky even juggle my balls a little. All you queers who didn't vote for me, you can all suck my dick.

It's a win-win situation.

Skill Awards (most prolific skill in each category this year)

Hip-Hop Fiend Award (best artist on WTC) – Big Risk

Digital Science Award (best graphic artist) -- Razorsharp

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the graphic heads who helped me out in 2004... word.... Shout out goes to Born Invincible, 09 aka Skellington, Mr. Chopsticks, Rakwan, Ozmosis, Sifu, Kid Sha, 260 aka Grande, Le Chef, Hz Deep, & Big Risk... I would also like to thank the small and sometimes annoying customers, Peace to Wu Gambino, Ghost Deini, Queen Of Poetry, Mashqauck, Spoken, Jeru, Don Deini... and a Peace to This One And That One And THEM, i made a shout out and i didnt MISS one friend... :D

peace suckas

Iron Beat Award (best beat producer) – LORD ZERO & SUN TZU

LORD ZERO - I WANNA THANK MYSELF LOL, MY WORLDWIDE INCIDENT CAMP AND ALL DA SUPPORTERS AT THE WU CORP LOUNGE FOR THIS AWARD, I ESPECIALLY WANNA THANK SUN TZU & 5 ELEMENT NINJA FOR HELPIN ME BUILD MY SKILLZ TO HEIGHTS I COULDNT IMAGINE, ALL THE CATS WHO DOWNLOADED MINE & DA FAM'Z BEAT TAPES, AND FOR THOSE WHO MISSED OUT, THERES GONNA BE A 2006 WWI ALBUM CATALOG IN THE LOUNGE REAL SOON SO BE ON DA LOOKOUT FOR DAT

IMMA DROP ONE MORE BEAT PROJECT IN 2007......THEN ITS BACK TO THE MICROPHONE, YEAH U READ RIGHT, IM GOIN BACK TO DA MIC TO BRING THE UGS BACK FROM THE GRAVE, SOME SPITTERS ON DA CORP HAD THEIR FIELD DAY EXTENDED WAY TOO LONG HERE, SO ME AND DA GODZ IS GONNA SNATCH THE MC AND PRODUCER AWARDS FOR 2007.......START WATCHIN YA BACK STARTIN JANUARY 1ST

WWI+UGS = INVINCIBLE ALLIANCE
-LORD ZERO AKA HAKUDOUSHI-

Duel of the Iron Mic Award (best text battler) -- .:ArcherPriest:. (a.k.a
Kingshyt) & Eric Unseen

Eric Unseen - I'd like to say thank you to all the fans, to all the people that stuck with me thru the hard times when no one else thought I'd make it. Tek who got me out alive from brick city when I hit Gordo from sesame st over the head with a genuine coke bottle. Wooz, who's mom used to cook the best hot bowl of chicken noodle soup when I'd stop by with a hangover. MsRza and Krizy for sending me those nude pics when I was locked up in the state pen. BigBen for sending me those packs of dank and Robby for making sure they got delivered. I'll never forget the time you rolled thru w/ Sicka, Charging Soldier and BluHook in the back of the van with the boosted tanks of gasoline and we set Intellekt's house on fire. Man where would we have been if eD didn't roll thru with the heavy artillery to blast us outta that one? Who knows, I'm just glad BigLu was waiting with the liquor and the blunts when we got back to the spot. Peace to you all.

Liquid Sword Award (best poet) -- Dae Ja Nae

Well, well, well ...

First of all I would like to thank my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ to whom I owe all the glory, I would also like to thank all my fans ... lol ...

Nah, but for real though I was really surprised to learn that I won Best Poet ... *D ... thanks noel ;) ... there are so many greats on this site, so just knowing that I was chosen as a nominee was the sh*t ...

To errbody that voted for me, be it 1 or 101, thanks for feelin’ my work. All I want to do is inspire, and like I’ve said before, if I only reach one mind, touch one soul, or make one diffrence than it’s all worth while.

Congrats to all the other nominees and winners as well ...

Peace

Character Awards

Chambermusik Award (most loyal and die hard wu fan, no affiliation with chambermusik.com but respect to that site) -- Razorsharp

I guess you can say i like Wu-Tang a bit much, haha... and i give props to WuCorp for housing me when: I was bored as fuck, didn't know much about Wu-Tang, and the offer to become a GFX MOD... word. i guess i have no one else to thank, but my tattoo and my boredness... HAHAHA... well peace out and always remember

VIVA LA CORP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dududu: :D

Peace the Fuck Out

Nation of the Gods and the Earths Award (best poster that’s in the NGE) – Queen of Poetry

Rookie Award (best newest poster that registered this year) – TAURO THE GRIM LATIN

I would like to thank everyone that voted for me as best new rookie, this is the first and only site I post on and normally posting on forums is not my thing but wu corp has won me over. The only thing I wanted to achieve here was to communicate with like minded people about my favourate group and try to avoid petty ebeefs despite some peoples attitude here.

Anyway thanks again to all that voted for me and remember "Wu-Tang is for the children"

Peace wu-fam

MIA Award (biggest poster who keeps disappearing) – Graveyard Shifter

Masta Killa Award (most underrated poster) – Eric Unseen

I'd like to say thank you to all the fans, to all the people that stuck with me thru the hard times when no one else thought I'd make it. Tek who got me out alive from brick city when I hit Gordo from sesame st over the head with a genuine coke bottle. Wooz, who's mom used to cook the best hot bowl of chicken noodle soup when I'd stop by with a hangover. MsRza and Krizy for sending me those nude pics when I was locked up in the state pen. BigBen for sending me those packs of dank and Robby for making sure they got delivered. I'll never forget the time you rolled thru w/ Sicka, Charging Soldier and BluHook in the back of the van with the boosted tanks of gasoline and we set Intellekt's house on fire. Man where would we have been if eD didn't roll thru with the heavy artillery to blast us outta that one? Who knows, I'm just glad BigLu was waiting with the liquor and the blunts when we got back to the spot. Peace to you all.

Johnny Blaze Award (biggest pothead) – *SiCkARoCkS*

7fYJW5S9g5g

Captain Morgan Award (biggest Alcoholic) – Big Lu Baby

thanks to captain morgan
hes helped alot. uh people who suported my obsessive drinking that one day will ruin my life. mods who didnt delete my awesome drunk posts or sent them to the cooley thread. the corp for being here everytime i got home drunk and i had shit to say. the beer im holding in my hand. and kriszy for looking so fine
one love
and im out

Sonnage Award (best at sonning on WTC) – eD

pwnt n1g n0g

Junior High Award (best of the youngest poster under 17) mashquack

I'd like to thank all the old people who voted me a good young poster because that shit is just fucking awesome.. Everyone who didn't vote for me probably had a good reason like they are banned because all the smart people voted for me... you fucking fucks :cheerlie:

Grown & Sexy Award (best poster 25 and over) bigben

my response to the award is this picture and Thankyou...

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d188/bolo2/2006%20December%20pics/20061209daycarepartytreetrim024.jpg

the children are the future

Penmanship Award (best signature this year) Wu Matic

Toni Braxton Award (sexiest female poster) MsRzaReTaH

The only reason why I found out that I won was cause someone left me a picture comment on myspace... LOL! But thank you to those who nominated me, I guess as a reward for voting for me you shall receive more pics!! LOL!
Nah, I think not! But yo thanks and peace to all the sexiest females on this forum, I think we should of all won though! Peace to the gods!
ONE!

Jordi Award (named after the old admin, best mod) Prolifical ENG

Id like to give props to Jordi first of all...WTC might not have existed without him....all the other mods...we should have all won this award, but people really wanted this award to go down. its been a tight race with bigen (props to him) till the end...he is really the most popular mod with the people, but I dunno I guess people notice my mod moves or maybe cuz I made these awards like this but props toa ll that voted in all awards, peace. oh yeah peace to 36chambers too :cop:

Too $hort Award (biggest pimp on WTC) Slippy The Pimp (a.k.a. Charging Soldier)

I was gettin head by this fine young mother of three, knowing damn well I was up for some awards at wu-corp but still it never crossed my mind that I would lose. The only thing I could think about was how shorty's lips looked so sweet sippin out the tiny drops of pre-cum off my tip.
As she licked lovingly around the base of the shaft, and ran her lips up the sides, I became fustrated. Why should my game even come into question? At this point I grabbed shorty by the back of the head and shoved her face down to the base of my cock--and siad -"Quit your fucking lolli gagging you fucking bitch"

Pimps go through these things from time to time.

King Kong Award (the biggest poster… physically) eD

pwnt n1g n0g

One Hit Wonder Award (memorable poster who never posted often) 002

I'd like to thank ODB for being the flyest motherfucker that ever lived, and the wucorp members (except the extremely idiot ones)

Bobby Digital Award (best second account poster…their alter ego) Slippy The Pimp (a.k.a. Charging Soldier)

I was gettin head by this fine young mother of three, knowing damn well I was up for some awards at wu-corp but still it never crossed my mind that I would lose. The only thing I could think about was how shorty's lips looked so sweet sippin out the tiny drops of pre-cum off my tip.
As she licked lovingly around the base of the shaft, and ran her lips up the sides, I became fustrated. Why should my game even come into question? At this point I grabbed shorty by the back of the head and shoved her face down to the base of my cock--and siad -"Quit your fucking lolli gagging you fucking bitch"

Pimps go through these things from time to time.

Heavy Mental Award (poster who brings the most wisdom) LHX

Raekwon Award (best slang on WTC) eD

pwnt n1g n0g

Best Thread of the Year Award (who made the best thread, post your link!) With Erika (a.k.a. Jasper)

To those who nominated me and voted for me as well, I'll kindly let you fellate me and if you're lucky even juggle my balls a little. All you queers who didn't vote for me, you can all suck my dick.

LMAO Award (funniest poster) With Erika (a.k.a. Jasper)

Cashmere & Silk Award (member with finest quality of posts) Prolifical ENG

Every nominee here (LHX, Eric Unseen, Tauro, Infinity) make quality posts and looks like I just snuck on top....lol I was known for trying to make the posts that count for a while now...and so did the others. id like to thank all those that put thought into their posts. Also thank my moms for buyin me that beautiful cashmere sweater for christmas (early present)...I thank Italy and Scotland...known for making the finest cashmere garmets in the world. Peace to China for supplyin the goats.

Humorous Awards

Sirloin Tip Steak Award (to the person who gets in the most beef) SHRAP

yeah bitch id like to thank all the fake ass hoes actin up on this internet shit for this fuckin award, yall faggots are some sorry ass bitches, u too pussy to do shit, u too pussy to even SAY shit so u TYPE shit to a dude on the internet u dont even know, i couldnt have won this award without u faggots

U-God Award (to the biggest hater on WTC) pussy-with-teeth (banned)

P.H.D. Award (playa hatin’ dickhead on the site) SHRAP

yeah bitch once again id like to thank all these fake ass hoes for votin me for this bullshit award, 1st this award is the same as the hater award cuz a phd and hater is the same shit, 2nd how could i hate any of u sorry ass fucks. u make me laugh bitches, i put u in my pocket, why u think i even keep fuckin wit your lame asses after u try to start bullshit wit me when i could just ignore u geeks? :lmao: i lift your skirt up in real life u clowns suck a dick

50 Cent Award (most annoying poster) Shychica (banned)

Verbal Diarrhea Award (biggest posting whore) Pimptastic

i would like to not thank everyone that voted for me...and i hope you all die....but since you chose the right person you get to where the smarty hat but take turns....except for robby digital my secret enemy thats my enemy but kind of like neutral ya know?

anywayz thanks to mash for stealing the best youngest poster (teh bastad) and i hope him and dirty trix have a good life.....

thanks to the mods.....for moddin with there modtastic modular modars especially big ben and ENG for being good people in general...

thanks to shrap for being my best friend and supporting me to the point where i have to smack him around...thanks to sicka.....for being sicker then aids.....so it makes aids look weak... so aids gets mad and gets worser er....er

and i hope all you lil fuckers who didnt win anything cry you're fucking eyes out hahahahahah

peace to msRZA and kriszy for going at it in that beauty contest and even tho i voted for kriszy i want ms rza to know that i still love her (in a friend kind of way)

p.s. i'm kidding i love you all so much that its almost homosexual....

Hall of Gay* Award (worst thread starter *term used for gay topics at thecorpse.com) HEYZUS (a.k.a. General Wise)

Thread idea: "I can't wait till U-God Dies"
one blood :{ ?

Get A Life Award (poster with many posts per day) Pimptastic

i would like to not thank everyone that voted for me...and i hope you all die....but since you chose the right person you get to where the smarty hat but take turns....except for robby digital my secret enemy thats my enemy but kind of like neutral ya know?

anywayz thanks to mash for stealing the best youngest poster (teh bastad) and i hope him and dirty trix have a good life.....

thanks to the mods.....for moddin with there modtastic modular modars especially big ben and ENG for being good people in general...

thanks to shrap for being my best friend and supporting me to the point where i have to smack him around...thanks to sicka.....for being sicker then aids.....so it makes aids look weak... so aids gets mad and gets worser er....er

and i hope all you lil fuckers who didnt win anything cry you're fucking eyes out hahahahahah

peace to msRZA and kriszy for going at it in that beauty contest and even tho i voted for kriszy i want ms rza to know that i still love her (in a friend kind of way)

p.s. i'm kidding i love you all so much that its almost homosexual....

Beer Bottle Label Peeler Award (most sexually frustrated poster) SHRAP

eah bitch id like to thank all these bitches for votin for me for this fuckin bullshit award, i dont even know what the fuck this award means, all i know is i get my dick sucked more than 90% of people on this site, look at my face u bitches the hoes love me and yall hate cuz u jack off every day :lmao: :no:

Backpacker Award (poster that hates mainstream hip-hop the most) Cap & Oldie

Cap - cant believe i won the backpacker award,lol i never thought of myself as being a backpacker.
but hey,thx people....

Mark Mayoya Award (dumbest poster, named after “the village idiot” Mark Mayoya) Shychica (banned) & General Wise

General Wise- Fuck a Mayayo
one blood :{ ?

36's Special Needs Child Award (AKA 36's favourite Love Child Award)- Mashquack

I thank firty six for this one.. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't still be on this board. He is the one who keeps us alive and I'm glad I met him. I hope someday I get to marry him and have his children born through my asshole. Even though he isn't Mark Mayo, he is still the best mod that is active. He helps us all with the forums and updates and shit even though U-God hates us. I hope the best for 36 and I hope someday that we meet and kiss&hug and maybe have a little sex

Multiple Award Winner Count:

eD..................................3
Prolifical ENG.....................3
SHRAP.............................3
With Erika.........................3
Mashquack.......................2
Charging Soldier................2
Eric Unseen.....................2
HEYZUS..........................2
LHX................................2
Pimptastic.......................2
Razorsharp......................2

Prolifical ENG
12-09-2006, 04:45 PM
post for future use...might list all nominees and how many times each was nominated etc.

EAGLE EYE
12-09-2006, 04:58 PM
I cant wait to get my victory blow job. My best thread ideas come to me when I gettin' brain.

crass
12-09-2006, 04:59 PM
wooord

Gawd
12-09-2006, 05:07 PM
Sonnage Award (best at sonning on WTC) – eD

King Kong Award (the biggest poster… physically) eD

Raekwon Award (best slang on WTC) eD

pwnt nig n0gs

Prof you need to add my speach below my winnings. do it.

Gawd
12-09-2006, 05:08 PM
Congrats to Shrap....my closest and tightest WTC homie for running away with the play hatin' dickhead award.

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
12-09-2006, 05:08 PM
Nice shit..But where is my award?

Gawd
12-09-2006, 05:10 PM
Prof I want more sig space for winning the sonnage award.
I want the ability to have moving AVs for winning the slang award
And I want a 3lb burrito for winning the largest poster award.

Sicka than aidZ
12-09-2006, 05:12 PM

hahaahahahah
:thumbup: congratulationz

Prolifical ENG
12-09-2006, 05:13 PM
^^^^

hahaha

I added a list of the multiple award winners at the bottom

Im going to do a a similar list of all the nominees too

100pr00f
12-09-2006, 05:14 PM

lol

i would like to thank all my fans that are fans of them kung fu flicks or a all around movie goer...for the next year i will try and get the low down on all the shit that comes out for the kung fu thread and / other flicks
thanks and have a good night....deadly venoms peace

haha

Sicka than aidZ
12-09-2006, 05:16 PM
Nice shit..But where is my award?

hell yeah technician should get an award fo sho...wucorp mixtape

Sicka than aidZ
12-09-2006, 05:19 PM
pwnt nig n0gs

come on ed u can do better than that u da king represent

12-09-2006, 05:19 PM
^^ Yeeah Sicka nice idea but I want the European Poster Award..

Gawd
12-09-2006, 05:22 PM

Prof...if my demands are nawt met in a timely fasion there will be blood spilt via the interwebs.

INF
12-09-2006, 05:23 PM
*rushes the stage*
WuGambino is okay....but Infinity is tha Besssstttaaahh!

Gawd
12-09-2006, 05:24 PM
Next year we need a 'slaughters his opponets with vicious cutdowns and malice' award.....sonnage is like so 2 years ago.

Sicka than aidZ
12-09-2006, 05:26 PM
shut up dickless, pwnt

Gawd
12-09-2006, 05:27 PM
I just gawt a free carne asada burrito....pwnt

Sicka than aidZ
12-09-2006, 05:28 PM
i just ran 2 milez str8 on the treadmill at da Y, pwnt

INF
12-09-2006, 05:34 PM
i just ran 2 milez str8 on the treadmill at da Y, pwnt

aaaaaaaaahahahaha! That nigga said at tha Y. Get em Sic.:lmao:

Gawd
12-09-2006, 05:36 PM
at the y? where all the young boys are? I bet you dressed like the indian too....pwnt

INF
12-09-2006, 05:38 PM
oh shit!!!LMAO!

Gawd
12-09-2006, 05:39 PM
sicka became the destroyed.

Sicka than aidZ
12-09-2006, 05:39 PM
at the y? where all the young boys are? I bet you dressed like the indian too....pwnt

huh? pwnt

12weLvE
12-09-2006, 05:42 PM
I was just honored to be nominated for 2 awards...one being best thread of the year...4 votes, including mine...not bad, especailly knowing that I was going against Jaspers, and Robbys thread.

Congrats to all the winners.

Sicka than aidZ
12-09-2006, 05:51 PM
oh shit!!!LMAO!

ed probably got all happy when he read this, jumped in the air an got stuck. pwnt

Gawd
12-09-2006, 05:56 PM
gawt stuck in what? ......... how do you find your way to the front door of your loft through all of those empty kfc buckets and 16 oz cans of Bud?

Yuo #4v3 83317 B10

EAGLE EYE
12-09-2006, 06:31 PM
So who's gonna win the "Kanye West Award" for being the biggest whiner about not winning an award?

http://a123.g.akamai.net/f/123/12465/1d/media.canada.com/idl/otct/20061104/45639-16802.jpg

MsRzaRecTaH
12-09-2006, 06:32 PM
LMAOOO congrats to those who won!

Sexy Jasper
12-09-2006, 06:38 PM

NIGHT MAYOR
12-09-2006, 06:41 PM
hopefuly i was'nt mentioned the whole duration of these awards. peace:learning:

Gawd
12-09-2006, 06:48 PM
So who's gonna win the "Kanye West Award" for being the biggest whiner about not winning an award?

http://a123.g.akamai.net/f/123/12465/1d/media.canada.com/idl/otct/20061104/45639-16802.jpg

36 chambers.....he really wanted that playa hatin' dickhead award...he wanted it real bad....

we should of nominated him soley for the laziest mod award. lazy bastard./

Gawd
12-09-2006, 06:50 PM
japser since you won for best thread can we get a super hyper mega turbo awesome update please? as in hundreds of pics. kthx

NIGHT MAYOR
12-09-2006, 06:54 PM
holy shit *stops munching on cereal* look at your fucking post count dude! *points at eD*

Sexy Jasper
12-09-2006, 06:55 PM
I'm still recovering from the last update. It's not like these images don't scar me for life, no.

Besides, I already won the award.

Gawd
12-09-2006, 06:57 PM
you son of a bitch.....you promised us a massive update and only if you won......you broke my heart.

Gawd
12-09-2006, 06:59 PM
holy shit *stops munching on cereal* look at your fucking post count dude! *points at eD*

you see im allowed the intrawebs forums @ work....you see how that works? :stroke:

Sexy Jasper
12-09-2006, 07:00 PM
Here's a teaser...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v369/resa/mortiisb.jpg

http://www.anatomorphex.com/picts/characters/CH044_E.jpg

NIGHT MAYOR
12-09-2006, 07:01 PM
dude. seriously ever herd of carpiltunel syndrome

Gawd
12-09-2006, 07:02 PM
naw...but ill ask about it in the thoughts and questions thread.....

Visionz
12-09-2006, 07:08 PM
I'd like to say thank you to all the fans, to all the people that stuck with me thru the hard times when no one else thought I'd make it. Tek who got me out alive from brick city when I hit Gordo from sesame st over the head with a genuine coke bottle. Wooz, who's mom used to cook the best hot bowl of chicken noodle soup when I'd stop by with a hangover. MsRza and Krizy for sending me those nude pics when I was locked up in the state pen. BigBen for sending me those packs of dank and Robby for making sure they got delivered. I'll never forget the time you rolled thru w/ Sicka, Charging Soldier and BluHook in the back of the van with the boosted tanks of gasoline and we set Intellekt's house on fire. Man where would we have been if eD didn't roll thru with the heavy artillery to blast us outta that one? Who knows, I'm just glad BigLu was waiting with the liquor and the blunts when we got back to the spot. Peace to you all.

INF
12-09-2006, 07:25 PM
*bings eats a bag of Reeses cups*

Prolifical ENG
12-09-2006, 07:46 PM
aight, Eric and Jasper you both won more than 1 award so I added your thank you comments below your award and copied them. If you want to make them different etc. let me know.

num2son
12-09-2006, 08:17 PM
THANKS FOR THE REWARD....:clap:

I should have gotten nominated for the post whore.

PEACE

num2son
12-09-2006, 08:18 PM
LMAOOO congrats to those who won!

No doubt cant wait for the second annual.

LORD ZERO
12-09-2006, 08:18 PM
THANKS FOR THE REWARD....:clap:

I should have gotten nominated for the post whore.

PEACE

LOL NAH DATS ALL KNOX, HES DA ULTIMATE POST WHORE LOL

MsRzaRecTaH
12-09-2006, 08:46 PM

The only reason why I found out that I won was cause someone left me a picture comment on myspace... LOL! But thank you to those who nominated me, I guess as a reward for voting for me you shall receive more pics!! LOL!
Nah, I think not! But yo thanks and peace to all the sexiest females on this forum, I think we should of all won though! Peace to the gods!
ONE!

num2son
12-09-2006, 09:08 PM
I just remembered I forgot vote.

MsRzaRecTaH
12-09-2006, 09:27 PM
eer Bottle Label Peeler Award (most sexually frustrated poster) SHRAP

HA~ What!?? Thats funny!
It should of been Legato though ahahahaa

mashqauck
12-09-2006, 09:27 PM
Here is my thank yous

Junior High Award (best of the youngest poster under 17) mashquack

I'd like to thank all the old people who voted me a good young poster because that shit is just fucking awesome.. Everyone who didn't vote for me probably had a good reason like they are banned because all the smart people voted for me... you fucking fucks :cheerlie:

36's Special Needs Child Award (AKA 36's favourite Love Child Award)- Mashquack

I thank firty six for this one.. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't still be on this board. He is the one who keeps us alive and I'm glad I met him. I hope someday I get to marry him and have his children born through my asshole. Even though he isn't Mark Mayo, he is still the best mod that is active. He helps us all with the forums and updates and shit even though U-God hates us. I hope the best for 36 and I hope someday that we meet and kiss&hug and maybe have a little sex

MsRzaRecTaH
12-09-2006, 09:32 PM
Sick ass!! LMAOOOO U crazy!!

CherChezLaMarauder
12-09-2006, 09:37 PM
congradulations to all the wu-corp winners. I hope this boosts your self-esteems.

wu gambino
12-09-2006, 10:19 PM
that I announced I'd be quittin the thread sometime around April. So its much appreciated to get some sort of response after a couple years of doing this, before I make my way out the WuCorp doors for maybe the final time. Shits not as easy as you'd think! Thanks to Jeru too...no reason... just love the ninja turtles banner...
- Award Winning "Wu Gambino"

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
12-09-2006, 11:15 PM
Thanks for the award, check out my shit

www.myspace.com/suntzu
www.soundclick.com/suntzulive
www.soundclick.com/thewarchamber

I'm more into emceein but u know i love the beat making process too

thanks

36chambers
12-09-2006, 11:19 PM
Here is my thank yous

:f

EAGLE EYE
12-10-2006, 12:24 AM
congradulations to all the wu-corp winners. I hope this boosts your self-esteems.

MY SELF ESTEEM IS MAXIMUM NOW THAT I WON!

Gawd
12-10-2006, 12:45 AM
did i win more than you?

MsRzaRecTaH
12-10-2006, 01:30 AM
aight I just came to a conclusion that there is a lot of homos on this site!
why would all you fags vote for a male?
I knew all of you were gay!
GROWN and SEXY!!!
Lmaoo I love this site haha
!!

Lil' Ruger
12-10-2006, 01:39 AM
GROWN and SEXY!!!
!!

msrza wants to have a one niter with ben.......but ben's father doesnt approve lets see what happens next.

EAGLE EYE
12-10-2006, 01:51 AM
GROWN and SEXY!!!
!!

Its because Ben has shown more skin than you have within the last 6 months. Belly buttons and hairy nips rule everything around us!!!!

WARPATH
12-10-2006, 01:57 AM
That's sad when you got the only female poster on here callin mother fuckers gay.

I'm ashamed to be part of this community now. You guys really let me down. I bet some of you saved the picture of Big Ben's dingaling.

MsRzaRecTaH
12-10-2006, 01:59 AM
Its because Ben has shown more skin than you have within the last 6 months. Belly buttons and hairy nips rule everything around us!!!!

I wish I could quote you on this.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
12-10-2006, 02:53 AM
BWahahahhahahaha HOLY FUCK??? YALL ARE FUCKING HILARIOUS...there are only a few females on this site...Who voted for me?? reveal your self and come out the closet!! LOL...*backs outta thread

Razorsharp
12-10-2006, 02:55 AM
i DID!!! ben... *no brokeback* lmao lmao!!!

GENERAL WISE
12-10-2006, 03:16 AM
This whole award thing is void, how the hell did goddess not win any awards

I am still caking off "Europeans can't listen to Wu-Tang Thread"

Prolifical ENG.....................3 Hmmmmmmm.........
everyone knows that Prolific is not even the most popular mod.

One Blood :{ ?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
12-10-2006, 03:36 AM
my response to the award is this picture and Thankyou...

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d188/bolo2/2006%20December%20pics/20061209daycarepartytreetrim024.jpg

the children are the future

12-10-2006, 04:08 AM
I'd like to thank ODB for being the flyest motherfucker that ever lived, and the wucorp members (except the extremely idiot ones)

12-10-2006, 07:22 AM

ONE!

Someone is me..Thanks for ur comment..Sexxy..|)

Ya_Bane
12-10-2006, 08:26 AM
Thanx for the luv, shout out to the Wu-Chamber a.k.a. the backbone of WTC! One Love

Jeru
12-10-2006, 08:32 AM
thanks to the person who voted for me so I wouldn't end up in a tie with Legato.

SHRAP
12-10-2006, 09:08 AM
1st award: yeah bitch id like to thank all the fake ass hoes actin up on this internet shit for this fuckin award, yall faggots are some sorry ass bitches, u too pussy to do shit, u too pussy to even SAY shit so u TYPE shit to a dude on the internet u dont even know, i couldnt have won this award without u faggots

2nd award: yeah bitch once again id like to thank all these fake ass hoes for votin me for this bullshit award, 1st this award is the same as the hater award cuz a phd and hater is the same shit, 2nd how could i hate any of u sorry ass fucks. u make me laugh bitches, i put u in my pocket, why u think i even keep fuckin wit your lame asses after u try to start bullshit wit me when i could just ignore u geeks? :lmao: i lift your skirt up in real life u clowns suck a dick

3rd award: yeah bitch id like to thank all these bitches for votin for me for this fuckin bullshit award, i dont even know what the fuck this award means, all i know is i get my dick sucked more than 90% of people on this site, look at my face u bitches the hoes love me and yall hate cuz u jack off every day :lmao: :no:

TAURO
12-10-2006, 09:48 AM
I would like to thank everyone that voted for me as best new rookie, this is the first and only site I post on and normally posting on forums is not my thing but wu corp has won me over. The only thing I wanted to achieve here was to communicate with like minded people about my favourate group and try to avoid petty ebeefs despite some peoples attitude here.

Anyway thanks again to all that voted for me and remember "Wu-Tang is for the children"

Peace wu-fam

LORD ZERO
12-10-2006, 12:15 PM
for those who didnt see:

LORD ZERO - I WANNA THANK MYSELF LOL, MY WORLDWIDE INCIDENT CAMP AND ALL DA SUPPORTERS AT THE WU CORP LOUNGE FOR THIS AWARD, I ESPECIALLY WANNA THANK SUN TZU & 5 ELEMENT NINJA FOR HELPIN ME BUILD MY SKILLZ TO HEIGHTS I COULDNT IMAGINE, ALL THE CATS WHO DOWNLOADED MINE & DA FAM'Z BEAT TAPES, AND FOR THOSE WHO MISSED OUT, THERES GONNA BE A 2006 WWI ALBUM CATALOG IN THE LOUNGE REAL SOON SO BE ON DA LOOKOUT FOR DAT

IMMA DROP ONE MORE BEAT PROJECT IN 2007......THEN ITS BACK TO THE MICROPHONE, YEAH U READ RIGHT, IM GOIN BACK TO DA MIC TO BRING THE UGS BACK FROM THE GRAVE, SOME SPITTERS ON DA CORP HAD THEIR FIELD DAY EXTENDED WAY TOO LONG HERE, SO ME AND DA GODZ IS GONNA SNATCH THE MC AND PRODUCER AWARDS FOR 2007.......START WATCHIN YA BACK STARTIN JANUARY 1ST

WWI+UGS = INVINCIBLE ALLIANCE
-LORD ZERO AKA HAKUDOUSHI-

Gawd
12-10-2006, 01:10 PM
4 ppl voted for me in the Grown and Sexy catagory....They were, in no particular order, Krizy, Queen of Poerty, Ageous Moon, General Wise. I have confirmation from the admin/mods/Gawd

cap
12-10-2006, 01:39 PM
cant believe i won the backpacker award,lol i never thought of myself as being a backpacker.
but hey,thx people....

MsRzaRecTaH
12-10-2006, 01:48 PM
you damn backpacker! LOL congrats!

cap
12-10-2006, 01:49 PM
you damn backpacker! LOL congrats!

haha i think its time to make a 2nd account lol

LHX
12-10-2006, 01:51 PM
GROWN and SEXY!!!
!!
i have assessed this situation and run it thru the computers at LHX Laboratories, and the verdict has been confirmed:

This site = 97.3% homo

MsRzaRecTaH
12-10-2006, 01:57 PM
i have assessed this situation and run it thru the computers at LHX Laboratories, and the verdict has been confirmed:

This site = 97.3% homo

LMAOO!
So true

Razorsharp
12-10-2006, 02:33 PM
- Award Winning "Wu Gambino"

say it aint so... you are leaving?!?! u bastid!!!

wuswordz95
12-10-2006, 03:55 PM
Fuck All You Winners Cuz Im The Real Winner Bitches. I Am The King Of Hip Hop Niggas

LORD ZERO
12-10-2006, 04:28 PM

This site = 97.3% homo

WORD, SAN FRANCISCO TREAT ASS NIGGAZ LOL, WE DO NEED MORE CHICKS HERE THO......

Prolifical ENG
12-10-2006, 04:36 PM
aight....i added all you in :D

Jet Set
12-10-2006, 05:37 PM

This site = 97.3% homo
It's more like 97.3% homophobic like Mr Garrison.
Else this place would have been much sweeter. More rainbowy.

wu gambino
12-10-2006, 06:28 PM
say it aint so... you are leaving?!?! u bastid!!!

Yea man, probably. Damn, lol. Talk to you on aim and I never mentioned this? Its been in the thread since late October. Lots of busy shit coming next year. That and the fact that when I look around the forum, I only recognize about 5 - 10 people from my time... :)

mashqauck
12-10-2006, 08:12 PM
Yea man, probably. Damn, lol. Talk to you on aim and I never mentioned this? Its been in the thread since late October. Lots of busy shit coming next year. That and the fact that when I look around the forum, I only recognize about 5 - 10 people from my time... :)

me? I used to wack to ur old posts

back when I was under the username "ILykeGhostface"

Sicka than aidZ
12-10-2006, 10:11 PM
lol holy fuck thatz hilarious

wu gambino
12-10-2006, 10:40 PM
me? I used to wack to ur old posts

back when I was under the username "ILykeGhostface"

funny shit is that I think you told me this once before...
...u need to get onto aim sometime soon!

Gawd
12-10-2006, 10:52 PM
aight....i added all you in :D

add my 1st reply in from the 1st page below all the ones I won dood.

INF
12-11-2006, 12:24 AM
GROWN and SEXY!!!
!!

Word. I was thinkin about that myself when I seen it. I voted for Kriszy. But I seen that B won that shit and I had to think about it. There are only four females that I can think of that voted. That left alotta mf dudes that voted Ben for that shit orrrrrrrr.......somebody could rigged the vote in his favor. There really was no way of telling how the voting was due to muti accounts. I only voted myself and that was once on the silk award. If I wanted to get stupid with it, I coulda just voted with Cid Digital as well but I havent logged in as Cid in a while. It was before the awards were even posted as a thought. If I read correctly though, Mods cant even see who voted for who. That sounds odd though cuz thats how Dusk was exposed for using multi accounts. 36 found that the same IP was voting on Dusk during battles and shit.

To everybody that won an award, Congratulations. Even if homos and robots in Iran voted for you. You are still winners and we will all look up to you for a year and then thats when the pig blood comes out.

Lil' Ruger
12-11-2006, 01:43 AM
awesome.........awesome to the max.

maestro wooz
12-11-2006, 01:52 AM
congratulations to all our award winners, nominees, and worthless posters. It was a fierce battle in many arenas and sometimes the right person came out. I expect a fierce battle for the 07 race, your posts are important now.

mashqauck
12-11-2006, 02:13 AM
No more Junior Mod wooz? that's a bit dissapointing

maestro wooz
12-11-2006, 03:43 AM
times change, i still wield the same authority as in the past

Sicka than aidZ
12-11-2006, 03:50 AM
how much did u put into those awardz woozer?

Prolifical ENG
12-11-2006, 09:31 AM

wooz did a lot.

add my 1st reply in from the 1st page below all the ones I won dood.

yes sir.

Gawd
12-11-2006, 09:36 AM
wooz did a lot.

yes sir.

gawd damnits prof.......you make me want to choke you to death with a death horses cock.........

I want ' pwnt n1g n0g' under ma winnings.....not the demands I made. Those demands are to be fullfilled by the admin/mod team. You have 24 hours.

Prolifical ENG
12-11-2006, 09:38 AM
ah i get it now.

Gawd
12-11-2006, 09:39 AM
Thank You. Im sorry I had to use my big boy text.......

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
12-11-2006, 01:06 PM
will there be something to signify what award you won next to our names???

TAURO
12-11-2006, 01:48 PM
Winning an award has made my week but I have to say that I felt very honoured being nominated for three especially for the cashmere & silk award.

Prolifical ENG
12-11-2006, 04:22 PM
will there be something to signify what award you won next to our names???

Actually that would be a good idea...need a graphic person to make some kind of images for the awards

Prolifical ENG
12-11-2006, 05:11 PM
I guess I can add the best thread nominees to the classic section....when you guys are finished with them.

EAGLE EYE
12-11-2006, 07:22 PM
Im finished with mine.

maestro wooz
12-11-2006, 07:41 PM

45 minutes maybe, i read through nominees and looked through some forums.

LHX
12-11-2006, 08:12 PM
The only reason I won is because some of the scientists at LHX Labs found out a way to inject mind-control serum into the font on my posts.

In the secret mod forum, they are talking about getting rid of me as moderator because I got approximately zero votes in that category.

Anyway - in more important news, it is true - signed 8x10" glossy photos of me and my computer are available for $49.99 Canadian. I will even personalize them and give you a sample of the new LHX Cologne called "L-H-Sex". Maybe even throw in a demo of my album "Street Ledge-ucation" which should be in stores by March.

In no particular order, I would like to thank everybody who makes good posts. You may or may not know who you are.

To show you how significant this win is, somebody travelled back in time and named a helicopter video game after me:
http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/games/coverg/75/609075.jpg

Available on PC and Sega Genesis

1 Love

Sicka than aidZ
12-11-2006, 09:05 PM
dont feel bad like 1% of wucorp voted in the thing if even that

Sicka than aidZ
12-11-2006, 09:06 PM
45 minutes maybe, i read through nominees and looked through some forums.

yall never responded to any of my pm'z so i just said fuck it

MsRzaRecTaH
12-11-2006, 09:09 PM
yall never responded to any of my pm'z so i just said fuck it
You never sent me a PM

The only reason I won is because some of the scientists at LHX Labs found out a way to inject mind-control serum into the font on my posts.

In the secret mod forum, they are talking about getting rid of me as moderator because I got approximately zero votes in that category.

Anyway - in more important news, it is true - signed 8x10" glossy photos of me and my computer are available for $49.99 Canadian. I will even personalize them and give you a sample of the new LHX Cologne called "L-H-Sex". Maybe even throw in a demo of my album "Street Ledge-ucation" which should be in stores by March.

In no particular order, I would like to thank everybody who makes good posts. You may or may not know who you are.

To show you how significant this win is, somebody travelled back in time and named a helicopter video game after me:
http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/games/coverg/75/609075.jpg

Available on PC and Sega Genesis

1 Love

I want to purchase that!!
And I think you should stick around as a MOD.. you bring a lot of knowledge to the KTL .. do not leave us.. or rather me lol!!

Prolifical ENG
12-11-2006, 09:14 PM
^^^^

that was my 1 vote you got......and dont lie and say you voted for yourself. |)

Sicka than aidZ
12-11-2006, 09:15 PM
You never sent me a PM

I want to purchase that!!
And I think you should stick around as a MOD.. you bring a lot of knowledge to the KTL .. do not leave us.. or rather me lol!!

your pm box was closed

MsRzaRecTaH
12-11-2006, 09:16 PM
How was it closed??
As of yesterday it was 96% full LOL

Sicka than aidZ
12-11-2006, 09:21 PM
i could have spelled it wrong

maestro wooz
12-12-2006, 12:48 AM
i thought your ideas were okay sicka, i sent some categories and shit to prolific, i guess i just didn't send it to you also.

GENERAL WISE
12-12-2006, 09:37 PM
i thought your ideas were okay sicka, i sent some categories and shit to prolific, i guess i just didn't send it to you also.

I would like to donate both my awards to Maestro Wooz, my favorite Jew.

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/391190/2/istockphoto_391190_jewish_rabbi.jpg

Lil' Ruger
12-12-2006, 09:49 PM
lolz

Its Big Lu baby
12-12-2006, 11:38 PM
thanks to captain morgan
hes helped alot. uh people who suported my obsessive drinking that one day will ruin my life. mods who didnt delete my awesome drunk posts or sent them to the cooley thread. the corp for being here everytime i got home drunk and i had shit to say. the beer im holding in my hand. and kriszy for looking so fine
one love
and im out

maestro wooz
12-13-2006, 01:14 AM
I would like to donate both my awards to Maestro Wooz, my favorite Jew.

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/391190/2/istockphoto_391190_jewish_rabbi.jpg

thank you. I would like to donate my annual paki superstar award to you my good man.

http://www.thecorpse.com/forums/uploads/post-2163-1165990370.jpg

TERRA
12-13-2006, 11:39 AM
i'm a lilttle sad i didn't get nominated for sexiest poster when i'm so sexy

Razorsharp
12-13-2006, 02:46 PM
i'm a lilttle sad i didn't get nominated for sexiest poster when i'm so sexy

probably due to ur absence.... you still are to me :)^O^

Gawd
12-13-2006, 02:50 PM
http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/6593/stargunhm1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
I also want to thank the State of Israel.....

L~>1<~NKS
12-13-2006, 06:50 PM
Can't beleive I wus nominated n shit. That meanz I'll have to pimp harder and fuck tougher... I don't know, I might settle down with @ least 2 women next year, we'll see.:dududu:

tekunique
12-13-2006, 10:14 PM
yo tho it was a landslide victory for pr00f on Box Office Hideout, im humbled to take 2nd place. peace to those who voted. maybe next year ~

haha

TeknicelStylez
12-13-2006, 10:17 PM
Tek Stylez is feeling underapreciated

tekunique
12-13-2006, 10:25 PM
Tek Stylez is feeling underapreciated
just like new jersey ? LOL.. you know ima be on that as long as i know you..haha

Gawd
12-13-2006, 10:27 PM
eD sings......Its all right to cry, it might make you feel beeeeeetter.....its all right, to .....cry

Its Big Lu baby
12-13-2006, 11:14 PM
thanks to captain morgan
one love
and im out
why aint it up there?

Gawd
12-13-2006, 11:15 PM
its prof's nappy time..........lawls.

MaShPG
12-14-2006, 12:27 AM
smh

Lil' Ruger
12-14-2006, 12:30 AM
hmmmm

wuswordz95
12-14-2006, 01:10 AM
I Am The True Winner. Wuswordz Rocks. You People Suck Cocks

mashqauck
12-14-2006, 01:17 AM
u're never around sondudu

Lil' Ruger
12-14-2006, 01:29 AM
I Am The True Winner. Wuswordz Rocks. You People Suck Cocks

that rhymed.

mashqauck
12-14-2006, 01:42 AM
one of those off rhyme rhymes since he added the I am a true winner

tekunique
12-14-2006, 01:47 AM
that rhymed.

aha ! youve been hit by teh captain obvious ~

http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/captainobvious-30189.jpg

Lil' Ruger
12-14-2006, 02:00 AM
you mashquack you be chiney my balls are shiney

LORD ZERO
12-14-2006, 03:48 AM
^^wdf lmao

Lil' Ruger
12-14-2006, 04:05 AM
my rhyme skillz homie ....lmao

Gawd
12-14-2006, 12:25 PM
When do I git ma winnings?

Prolifical ENG
12-14-2006, 04:49 PM
why aint it up there?

its prof's nappy time..........lawls.

exactly, it was.

Never seen your post before, I can put it there now :)

mashqauck
12-14-2006, 07:51 PM
http://www.nintendorks.com/chris/archives/supes.gif

http://www.nintendorks.com/chris/archives/supermancuba.GIF

wuswordz95
12-15-2006, 11:38 PM
wow only 3 bitches up in this joint. girls need need to sign up so it can be a tough competition.

Sicka than aidZ
12-15-2006, 11:39 PM
aha ! youve been hit by teh captain obvious ~

http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/captainobvious-30189.jpg
hahahaaa!

pro.Graveface
12-16-2006, 09:06 AM
I needz a motherfucin award 2 to boost my ego n sjit like best nucomer n sjit hehheheehehhe PEACE! to yall winnerz

mashqauck
12-17-2006, 03:02 PM
post ur tits

Prolifical ENG
12-17-2006, 10:55 PM
aight, anyone else want to leave their award winning speech?

Everyone satified with their ego boosts?

Dokuro
12-18-2006, 01:15 PM
i still contest it was missing a subject
ODB award (biggest ego on the site) The Great Dane

FrenchShin
12-18-2006, 03:37 PM
damn i must be the most ignored old timer in this motherfucker.

Prolifical ENG
12-18-2006, 04:20 PM

youre like the 90s Clippers out of the old timers +)

mashqauck
12-18-2006, 07:45 PM
LOl

but I always loved the battle royale sig

MsRzaRecTaH
12-27-2006, 05:41 PM

Welcome back!

FrenchShin
12-28-2006, 06:24 AM
thx but i never really left the place !!!

MsRzaRecTaH
12-28-2006, 09:22 AM
thx but i never really left the place !!!

I havent seen you post.. well yah I have.. but I wasnt on here for a minute though. How you be?

FrenchShin
12-28-2006, 09:31 AM
I havent seen you post.. well yah I have.. but I wasnt on here for a minute though. How you be?

back in the motherland, managing, doing beats and preparing stuff... |)

MsRzaRecTaH
12-28-2006, 09:37 AM
I requested you on mi espacio. com
aight so save me.. Im the one with the tightest profile on the net...
JK

Jeru
12-28-2006, 09:43 AM
I requested you on mi espacio. com
aight so save me.. Im the one with the tightest profile on the net...
JK
No one can match my beautiful plain white background :cheerlie: :hooray:

MsRzaRecTaH
12-28-2006, 09:45 AM
No one can match my beautiful plain white background :cheerlie: :hooray:

Yo that shit is lovely! I like what u did to your page!!!! all original!

Jeru
12-28-2006, 09:47 AM
Yo that shit is lovely! I like what u did to your page!!!! all original!
I'm the next Razorsharp lol

MsRzaRecTaH
12-28-2006, 09:49 AM
LOL!!!! I didnt know that perhaps then you can work on my page next?

Jeru
12-28-2006, 09:51 AM
LOL!!!! I didnt know that perhaps then you can work on my page next?
Sure but you have to find me the most beautiful white backgrounds there are.

MsRzaRecTaH
12-28-2006, 09:53 AM
Ok cool. done deal!

Bloo
12-28-2006, 11:56 PM
Oh shit! I just realized I won the Digi award! Well alright!
:cheerlie: :cheerlie: :cheerlie: :cheerlie:

I'd like to take this time out to thank myself. All those nights of solitude and loneliness translated into me being to offical tech guru for the corp. ^O^

And for anyone thinkin they takin my spot soon...
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a358/BlooHook/wiislapped.jpg
DAAAAAAAAMMMMMNNNN RIGHT!

Now, let's work on makin me a mod for that section.

36, Holler at a Player :hooray:

MsRzaRecTaH
12-29-2006, 08:43 AM
Youre so silly!

WARPATH
01-01-2007, 06:46 AM
ij ket ne trt that again

ilzPotent
01-01-2007, 09:02 PM
crap - im here for my goodie bag

Razorsharp
01-01-2007, 09:04 PM
crap - im here for my goodie bag

*stuffs myself into a gift basket*

:D

Prolifical ENG
01-04-2007, 07:24 PM
Aight, its time for this thread to be archived.

Just remember that those that never bothered to nominate or vote were the ones who bitched about the nominees and votes.

Till next time....