PDA

View Full Version : Showa Series Vol. 1

MF Herbs
12-10-2006, 12:29 AM
http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/9523/showaserieszc4.jpg

Peace yall.. As result of my wwi fam droppin tapes left and right.. I thought (along wit the fam lol) it was time that I hit yall wit somethin.. Peep the Showa Series Vol.1.. Its a blends tape were i remixed some of my favorite joints.. Leave comments and thanx for the luv shown to the whole wwi fam.. peace...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7QUSPO1P

You can preview some of the tracks on my myspace page

www.myspace.com/varan045 (http://www.myspace.com/varan045)

- mf herbs aka Jae Hoon aka Varan

wwi.. we been here..

LORD ZERO
12-10-2006, 11:27 AM
Wdf @ Yall Sleepin On This Right Here, Wake Yallz Asses Up! Lol

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
12-10-2006, 07:34 PM
im fuckin zonin out again on this shit......jae you are one of the illest producers i know fam....you already know the deal

PEACE

INF
12-10-2006, 10:52 PM
D/Ling right now. I'll be back with a review.

Shitao
12-11-2006, 06:18 AM
I 'll listen that. Nice cover.

Complex
12-11-2006, 10:43 AM
[QUOTE=Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah;675910]im fuckin zonin out again on this shit......jae you are one of the illest producers i know fam....you already know the deal

Word 2 dat tzu, like I said fam, this joint is complete.. Bangin from start to finish..

Review;
Showa 1 (intro)- lmao @ surfin through all da bs on da radio... ill idea :yes:
Showa 2- this is hype shit right here.. The beat fits redman, blended perfect..
Showa 3- now this is bangin.. I swear this could be a mathematics joint or sometin..this sounds like an orinal track.. Probly ma fav.. 9:|6
Showa 4- upliftin joint.. that beat is crack, and yo u done mastered da blendz fam.. dunno how ya do it..
Showa 5- Soundz like some pete Rock.. its that dope.. lovin tha beat on nis one :spin:
Showa 6- Good look on the feature fam, jus glad ta be part of it..
Showa 7- ahh this joint.. Anotha favorite, the beat, the blend, DOPE!!!
Showa 8- Old school joint.. keepin the essence of hip hop fam.. lovin it
Showa 9- 9:|6 @ this beat!! and digga was made for it.. ayo fam u officially mastered da blendz.. period
Showa 10- at this point i jus feel privelaged to be on this project.. props on da acapella fam..
Showa 11- this is ma shit.. Big L on a Varan beat.. too ill
Showa 12- smooth j dilla type joint.. refreshing
Showa 13- the more I jam this joint, more Im feelin it.. i swear yo these beats got me zonin like tzu said..
Showa 14 (outro)- dope outro.. the "v a " samples set it off too.. way to end it fam..

Overall I cant praise this shit enough, Its hard to find any flaws at all.. It was worth tha wait fam ;) .. and again peace for featurin me on this joint, u like ma mentor on tha blend tip.. ayo and Haveswordz 2 is a must fam..:yes:

WWI.. 2007 is ours!

MF Herbs
12-12-2006, 11:44 AM
Thanx fams.. wwi.. i'll teach these humans.. LOL

Lil' Ruger
12-12-2006, 02:23 PM
i peeped 1-4 its all dope rip the beats....

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
12-12-2006, 05:18 PM
ya;ll gotta stop sleepin on this it's that damn good!

INF
12-13-2006, 02:13 PM
I heard some of it this morning but it wont come up in the right Arrangement so I gotta get everything in order and then I'll come back wit ha full review. What I did hear was dope as hell.

MF Herbs
12-16-2006, 09:16 AM
wake em up

FrenchShin
12-18-2006, 11:17 AM
i'm always pretty impressed coz i don't know how to blend or remix. it always sounds bad.

so, good work. much respect.

Shitao
12-27-2006, 05:41 AM
I listen this album man. Really really solid work. Hot beats, accapellas always onbeat, very good atmo (thx skits)... Really impressive. My favorites are:

Blend3: Amazing beat man. Fucking good job on the samples. Not only loops. Those cuts are hot!!

Blend7: Very good cuts on your melody sample, solid solid drums, good construction... Really powerful track.

Blend12: Reminds me some Kev Brown/Pete Rock beats. Very smooth but energic rythm. The best beat of the project in my opinion.

Very solid project man. And the cover is...amazing. Impressive job.

PEACE