PDA

View Full Version : Lemon Water

EAGLE EYE
12-10-2006, 04:52 PM
Lemon water helps unblock stagnant and clogged chi in the body. Chi needs to flow effortlessly and harmoniously if the body is to be in a healthy state. Lemon water is a good morning drink to start the process of removing impure chi in the body.
Benefits

* Cleanses the digestive system.It relieves symptoms of indigestion such as heartburn, bloating and belching. Controls constipation and diarrhea by eliminating waste more efficiently.
* Good Source of Vitamin C. It enhances the beauty of your skin. Drinking the lemon juice rejuvenates the skin from within.
* Cleanses the Liver. It aids in eliminating waste in the liver.
* Stimulates digestion and elimination. Have a glass of lemon water in the morning before you eat to awaken your digestion and elimination systems.

Lemon Water Recipe
1/2 a lemon (organic is best)
1 cup of warm water (spring or distilled water)
Squeeze 1/2 a lemon into a cup of water. The lemon water should make your lips pucker. You will get the most benefits if you can taste the lemon.

zeppelin2k
12-10-2006, 05:07 PM
where did you get this from?
bc if you can back that up with some facts
I am going to buy some lemons
lol

the silencer
12-10-2006, 05:18 PM
i hope this is true...

i put mad lemon into my tea..

Sicka than aidZ
12-10-2006, 05:26 PM
ill give it a shot, cant hurt thankz robdog

LHX
12-10-2006, 06:08 PM
you can even skip the water

good post tho

lemon is a good tool

7EL7
12-10-2006, 08:06 PM
lemons and limes cuts the oil in the body and breaks it down.

drink some after you eat a big greasy bacon burger

LHX
12-10-2006, 08:21 PM

100% real troof ITT

also:
pineapple
some apples
some grapes
some vinegars

MsRzaRecTaH
12-10-2006, 08:32 PM

Damn I did not know that, perhaps that is the reason why I hardly have any
body fat??

zeppelin2k
12-10-2006, 09:44 PM
body fat??

that, plus genetics

I heard apples prevent cancer, the seeds have been shown to cure cancer

LHX
12-10-2006, 10:18 PM
apple seeds actually carry relatively significant amounts of cyanide so it makes sense that they would help fight cancer

they could kill a lot of cells and tissues

MsRzaRecTaH
12-10-2006, 10:23 PM
that, plus genetics

Mhmm.. I guess I been taking care of my body then ..
but genetically I been blessed as well..
my father looks real real young .. well actually he is..
he is only 50.. but he looks like in his late 30's
everyone thinks thats my big brother...
I love apples too!!!

Bloo
12-10-2006, 11:02 PM
I used to do this shit all the time when I was younger. I did it just to make the water in my area more tollerable to drink. I don't know why I stopped...

7EL7
12-11-2006, 09:32 AM
body fat??

dam you look good
__________________________________________________ _____________

it also cuts and breaks up mucous
lemon makes the blood flow more fluidly
big ole grease chunks in your veins
pork rind particles all inside and on the side of your skull

drink water ?

drinking water is played out
people want cold pepsi to wash down the 6 month dead chewed up steak meat wiff grease and salt flavors

MsRzaRecTaH
12-11-2006, 10:21 AM
dam you look good

__________________________________________________ _____________

it also cuts and breaks up mucous
lemon makes the blood flow more fluidly
big ole grease chunks in your veins
pork rind particles all inside and on the side of your skull

drink water ?

drinking water is played out
people want cold pepsi to wash down the 6 month dead chewed up steak meat wiff grease and salt flavors

thanks thanks thanks
and I do not eat pork regardless or meat!!

Jet Set
12-11-2006, 10:33 AM
So his would be a fantastic drink to relieve your liver a bit with. And also just the general cleansing. As lately I got to say my body is in a terrible state with alot of alcohol going down. Irregular living and eating. And what more not.

I'm already taking vitamin pills.

7EL7
12-11-2006, 12:06 PM
thanks thanks thanks
and I do not eat pork regardless or meat!!

i know i know i know

the pork rind 6 month old meat chew in a package reply wasn't for you

zeppelin2k
12-11-2006, 12:06 PM
apple seeds actually carry relatively significant amounts of cyanide so it makes sense that they would help fight cancer

yup, in the USA certain types of fruits were outlawed a few years ago due to the fact that their seeds contained cyanide, I cant remember which fruit, but I remember the CNN article of a man who fought off cancer twice by eating the seeds of apples and the other fruit and was protesting that the other fruit should not be controlled for seeds

as for the lemon juice
isnt there overkill, I mean wouldnt half a lemon everyday start ruining your stomach after a while

MsRzaRecTaH
12-11-2006, 12:39 PM
i know i know i know

the pork rind 6 month old meat chew in a package reply wasn't for you

Is this Sunny?
Who is this?
:{

the silencer
12-11-2006, 01:03 PM

TRUUUUE that..

my brother was all into this nutrition book a couple years ago cuz he joined the Navy and got in all good shape....

and he gave me this funny little tip: if ur ever on a date or at an important dinner or something and u have bad gas--->have lemon juice or lemon in water and it breaks up the gas...

good informative thread goin here...

as for the lemon juice
isnt there overkill, I mean wouldnt half a lemon everyday start ruining your stomach after a while

u wood THINK so...i dono.....maybe u just dont really need to eat or imbibe that much lemon in order for it be helpful..therefore it woodnt be messin up ur stomach...

but if this is related, ive been eatin maaaad clementines lately..they are a mix of tangerines and mandarin oranges....REALLY good but i was eatin like 4 or 5 a day for a while and i was expectin that my stomach wood start hurtin or some nasty #2's wood start occurring but neither did....i was always fine..

zeppelin2k
12-11-2006, 01:32 PM
^^^ nice thanx for the info

lemon juice shall come in handy during times of creatine then if I experience bloating

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
12-11-2006, 02:10 PM
I always eat lemons raw with salt sprinkled on top...But thats bad for the enamel on the teeth...Lemon juice eats away enamel..moderation!

Jet Set
12-11-2006, 03:58 PM
I always eat lemons raw with salt sprinkled on top
For a second you had me thinking about Tequila

zeppelin2k
12-11-2006, 04:45 PM
I always eat lemons raw with salt sprinkled on top...But thats bad for the enamel on the teeth...Lemon juice eats away enamel..moderation!

just dont let it touch your teeth

open up your shoot and throw it down

or snort that shit OUCH

EAGLE EYE
12-11-2006, 04:49 PM
I didn't realize lemon juice can eat away at your enamel. I'm gonna have to get this validated by my sister the dental hygienist to see how true it is.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
12-11-2006, 05:42 PM
just dont let it touch your teeth

open up your shoot and throw it down

or snort that shit OUCH

HAHAHA Snort it!!! LMAO!! envision Cheech and Chong up in smoke when Steve Spielbergs wife snorts ajax believe its Coke!

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
12-11-2006, 05:42 PM
I didn't realize lemon juice can eat away at your enamel. I'm gonna have to get this validated by my sister the dental hygienist to see how true it is.
Yep, ask any dentist they know!

zeppelin2k
12-11-2006, 06:48 PM
it does eat the enamel
use pronamel toothpaste by sensodyne in morning to coat ur enamel and protect it

LHX
12-11-2006, 06:55 PM
eat lemons until you feel any change in your enamel

enamel can regenerate in the right circumstances

and for that other post up there - stomach acid is 100000000 times smarter than citric acid, so you dont need to worry about lemons eroding your guts

the worst they can do is erode your esophagus

yall should really try minimalizing the number of products you ingest/use that have been processed or refined

that goes for supplement powders or any other cooking substances

no - it wont kill you to use things on occasion (the body is a resilient machine), but seriously - treat your tools right and they will give you good service

certain substances might give you superior performance in the short term, but this is not a sprint we are running here

Kriszy Substance
12-11-2006, 07:06 PM
Huh...interesting....im gonna have to go get some lemons.

LHX...what is that in your sig? It looks like a high heel shoe to me...or a slide...

LHX
12-11-2006, 07:19 PM
Huh...interesting....im gonna have to go get some lemons.

LHX...what is that in your sig? It looks like a high heel shoe to me...or a slide...

its a prototype i am working on for high-heel space boots

NASA is trying to get more stylish so they commissioned me to try and put something together

should be out in time for the Fall '07 mission to Neptune

the part where it says 'non-magnetic' is where i put the anti-gravity materials

but no srsly
i have no idea what that is
maybe a slide of some sort

Kriszy Substance
12-11-2006, 07:33 PM
Oh, those Neptunians are gonna feel so frumpy.

Really? You dont know what it is? Cant be a slide..the top part looks ok but that second part above the R15" looks like it would tear your ass right off.

the silencer
12-11-2006, 07:39 PM
looks like some new-age recliner chair..

zeppelin2k
12-12-2006, 09:15 AM
eat lemons until you feel any change in your enamel

enamel can regenerate in the right circumstances

and for that other post up there - stomach acid is 100000000 times smarter than citric acid, so you dont need to worry about lemons eroding your guts

the worst they can do is erode your esophagus

yall should really try minimalizing the number of products you ingest/use that have been processed or refined

that goes for supplement powders or any other cooking substances

no - it wont kill you to use things on occasion (the body is a resilient machine), but seriously - treat your tools right and they will give you good service

certain substances might give you superior performance in the short term, but this is not a sprint we are running here
definately

when buying supplements, dont buy the mixed bullshit claiming to have MAGIC FUCKING POWERS, stick to buying the pure 100% stuff, avoid stuff that looks like marketing hype, bc thats usually all it is. do your research before you start using supps or anything at all regularly, I might just make a seperate thread just on supps for working out when I have time, bc no one has a clue about proper supplementation and what you need vs what is a waste of $

WARPATH
12-12-2006, 10:21 AM
My dental hygenist praised me for not eating lemons. I think my smile melted her heart.

Don't give them to your kids.

7EL7
12-13-2006, 01:11 AM
Is this Sunny?
Who is this?
:{

This is benny

elvis presleys little cousin

Sicka than aidZ
12-13-2006, 03:32 AM
definately

when buying supplements, dont buy the mixed bullshit claiming to have MAGIC FUCKING POWERS, stick to buying the pure 100% stuff, avoid stuff that looks like marketing hype, bc thats usually all it is. do your research before you start using supps or anything at all regularly, I might just make a seperate thread just on supps for working out when I have time, bc no one has a clue about proper supplementation and what you need vs what is a waste of $

word up do it up zep

MsRzaRecTaH
12-13-2006, 11:50 AM
This is benny

elvis presleys little cousin

Peace Benny LOL!

froth
12-13-2006, 12:31 PM
studies have shown that lemon water is effective in preventing kidney stones as well

VDB-King
12-14-2006, 02:19 PM
Well this lemon water isn't fit for skulling. That's why I like it. It's got a nice strong taste I am not that used to anymore. Real Nice.

ratty mayonnaise
03-20-2013, 04:16 PM
i prefer lemon haze

LORD NOSE
03-21-2013, 02:32 AM
that, plus genetics

the store bought apples today don't even have seeds in them no more