PDA

View Full Version : Ching Chong Ching Chong

Black Man
12-11-2006, 02:06 PM
Pol's 'View' of Rosie: She offends

BY BILL HUTCHINSON
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER
A city councilman is demanding that Rosie O'Donnell be held accountable for comments she made on ABC's "The View" last week that he said offended Asian-Americans.
O'Donnell set off a firestorm when she mocked Chinese broadcasters commenting on Danny DeVito's drunken Nov. 29 performance on "The View."
"The fact is that it's news all over the world. You know, you can imagine in China it's like, 'Ching chong, ching chong, Danny DeVito, ching chong chong chong chong, drunk, 'The View,' ching chong.'"
O'Donnell's imitation was followed by laughter from her co-hosts and a loud "gong" that producers threw in.
City Councilman John Liu (D-Queens) has written a letter to Barbara Walters, co-executive producer and co-host of "The View," blasting O'Donnell.
"Her caricature of the Chinese language hits a raw nerve in our community," Liu wrote.
Liu admonished Walters for sitting by and not scolding O'Donnell for making the "derogatory remarks" that "have consequences beyond the stupidity of the person who made them."
"What will you do to hold yourself and those who host the program accountable for such offensive remarks?" Liu asked Walters. O'Donnell's spokeswoman Cindi Berger released an unapologetic statement over the weekend, saying, "I certainly hope that one day they will be able to grasp her humor." The controversy comes just weeks after O'Donnell ripped Kelly Ripa, alleging the co-host of "Live With Regis and Kelly" made a homophobic comment to singer Clay Aiken.

zeppelin2k
12-11-2006, 02:34 PM
okay now see
this is some bullshit

when kramer called someone the N-word it was all over the place
this shit is just as bad, but you wont hear about it
thats racism in itself, the media is basically saying that blacks are more important than chinese people

Black Man
12-11-2006, 02:46 PM
okay now see
this is some bullshit

thats racism in itself, the media is basically saying that blacks are more important than chinese people

Is that what it's really saying or is that your take on it?

Sicka than aidZ
12-11-2006, 02:59 PM
bomb em

Sexy Jasper
12-11-2006, 03:04 PM
How about everyone makes fun of every race and we all stop bitching about it. Sometimes I wish I could change it all.

LHX
12-11-2006, 03:04 PM
people should just learn to shut their mouths

Rosie O'Donnell is just a public display of another person who thinks they know it all shooting their mouth off disrespectfully

odds are, if anybody ever went off about fat middle aged white lesbians, Rosie O'Donnell would be leading up the charge to have them executed

im sure deep down inside that Rosie ODonnell is a wonderful person, but seriously - who gives a fuck what she says?

Sicka than aidZ
12-11-2006, 03:06 PM
she'z an idiot

Black Man
12-11-2006, 04:19 PM
people should just learn to shut their mouths

Rosie O'Donnell is just a public display of another person who thinks they know it all shooting their mouth off disrespectfully

odds are, if anybody ever went off about fat middle aged white lesbians, Rosie O'Donnell would be leading up the charge to have them executed

im sure deep down inside that Rosie ODonnell is a wonderful person, but seriously - who gives a fuck what she says?

The people that she offended...they care, and so do many more.

Black Man
12-11-2006, 04:21 PM
How about everyone makes fun of every race and we all stop bitching about it. Sometimes I wish I could change it all.

You can.

froth
12-11-2006, 04:28 PM
ive only got one thing to say on the subject. ching chong

WARPATH
12-11-2006, 04:28 PM
Television is always shooting their mouth off offending minorities. I got pissed off watching G4, and this guy talking didn't even realize we was be offensive.

That's what happens when a persons culture is not having culture. You can't just blame whites, because their are white people that still have culture.

It's the people that don't stand for anything............

Prolifical ENG
12-11-2006, 04:38 PM
Bah humbug....another racist celebrity exposed...not too surprising.

Many women gossip about celebrity relationships.

Hip-hop fans gossip about what rappers are beefing with who.

KTL people gossip about what celebrities are racist against what races.

Black Man
12-11-2006, 04:56 PM

now that's deep.

EAGLE EYE
12-11-2006, 04:57 PM
http://garfieldridge.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/rosie_odonnell_2.jpg

Sexy Jasper
12-11-2006, 05:00 PM
You can.
How?

zeppelin2k
12-11-2006, 05:43 PM
Television is always shooting their mouth off offending minorities. I got pissed off watching G4, and this guy talking didn't even realize we was be offensive.

That's what happens when a persons culture is not having culture. You can't just blame whites, because their are white people that still have culture.

It's the people that don't stand for anything............

straight up

and about the focus of the media, clearly the media's agenda is less concerned with people being racist towards chinese people than blacks, anyone can see that, its not even disputable

the reason is bc there is no chinese representation in the media, there is more black rep than chinese, and more white rep than black, so clearly the media has biased, anyone who thinks different is just a fucking idiot

but hey thats life lol

whitey
12-11-2006, 06:19 PM
is that really a big deal?

is it even possible for this to be switched around, could asians be talking about some american and put some words in there that its offensive to white americans (or americans in general bc obvi you dont gotta be white to be american)?

WARPATH
12-11-2006, 06:24 PM
is that really a big deal?

is it even possible for this to be switched around, could asians be talking about some american and put some words in there that its offensive to white americans (or americans in general bc obvi you dont gotta be white to be american)?

Maybe in China, on chinese television, mother fuckers could be talking shit about other races all day. Does a white or other minority resident of China have a right to be upset over it?

How about european television?

What's the difference?

LHX
12-11-2006, 06:31 PM
it all comes down to respecting and disrespecting the differences in people

race
diet
sexual habits

fuck anybody who oppresses purposely
fuck anybody who discriminates based on where a person comes from
and as sad as it may be, fuck anybody who is too sensitive to handle the current media environment

i cant even believe Rosie ODonnells name is coming up in this forum

she is screwed, and whoever took offense to her words is a idiot

LHX
12-11-2006, 06:32 PM
lol i just disrespected idiots

sorry

Sexy Jasper
12-11-2006, 06:34 PM
Ching ching chong wah chong chan. Shen zu ching chong ching ching chink
What is this ching chong China man saying?

LHX
12-11-2006, 06:38 PM
Official KTL Statement:
We love China.
We don't love anybody who would be sensitive to anything coming out of Rosie Odonnell's mouth.

Gawd
12-11-2006, 06:44 PM
if anyone gets upset with what rosie o donnel says is just an idiot. dikes dont know shit.

Sexy Jasper
12-11-2006, 06:46 PM
Official KTL Statement:
Chink brethren, I salute you. If we don't band together now and start a slanty eyed revolution, we'll be trapped in the rice fields forever.I like to request that Rosie O'Donell picks me some delicious rice while wearing a fashionable Raiden hat

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
12-11-2006, 06:46 PM
pitakonasonichi

Sexy Jasper
12-11-2006, 06:48 PM
pitakonasonichiHahahahaaa! Brilliant timing!

LHX
12-11-2006, 06:52 PM
I agree, LHX. I have spent years studying Chinese and pretending to be Chinese. My blood is red like the Chinese flag. I cry on the anniversary of Tienamen Square every year. My 1st, 3rd and 4th girlfriends were Chinese, as well as my 2nd, 3rd and 5th boyfriends. Every computer I sell is imported from China.

easy there man

that might be a little too far

Black Man
12-11-2006, 06:59 PM
(lhx)and as sad as it may be, fuck anybody who is too sensitive to handle the current media environment

You write this alot. What is it to be too sensitive and how do you measure and quantify a person's sensitivity?

Sexy Jasper
12-11-2006, 06:59 PM
My 3rd girlfriend wasn't really a girlfriend... so make that second, fourth and fifth boyfriend. I should have known something was fishy about it when his left breast fell off like a cheap immitation from Taiwan or somewhere.

Black Man
12-11-2006, 07:08 PM
How?

I don't think that you have it in you to do what's neccessary to bring about the change you spoke of but...

Since you asked how, I can give you something. Stop being disrespectful.

Sexy Jasper
12-11-2006, 07:30 PM
Originally Posted by With Erika http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=676771#post676771)
How about everyone makes fun of every race and we all stop bitching about it. Sometimes I wish I could change it all.Originally Posted by Black Man http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=676895#post676895)
You can.

Originally Posted by With Erika http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=676983#post676983)
How?

I don't think that you have it in you to do what's neccessary to bring about the change you spoke of but...

Since you asked how, I can give you something. Stop being disrespectful.You're not making any sense here. Just like all those ching chong Chinamen.

froth
12-11-2006, 07:35 PM
*hits gong*

zeppelin2k
12-11-2006, 07:46 PM
rosie is a dumb fuck
end of thread

LHX
12-11-2006, 07:48 PM
You write this alot. What is it to be too sensitive and how do you measure and quantify a person's sensitivity?
1. too sensitive is when your reaction to something is inconsistent with the thing that happened

ie. a petal falls off of a flower and one begins crying
or
yelling at the sky when rain clouds begin to develop

2. you cannot measure or quantify sensitivity - you can only determine whether a person's actions are consistent with what they claim their motivations to be

a person with a particular objective can be too sensitive toward something in their path, and in the process it makes achieving their objective more difficult

if your objective is to win a game of chess, do you start crying when you see your opponents bishop threatening one of your pawns?

if you direct all your attention in the wrong direction - it will lead you to even further catastrophe

444trumpets
12-11-2006, 07:59 PM
At least they know they have the asians listening i mean this is america... They do have a purpose...It shows you how ignorant the media is how wack these shows be..They aint no dong waiven asians around my way so i wouldve prob laugh and been like yo that aint even funny....

Sicka than aidZ
12-11-2006, 08:06 PM
1. too sensitive is when your reaction to something is inconsistent with the thing that happened

or

2. you cannot measure or quantify sensitivity - you can only determine whether a person's actions are consistent with what they claim their motivations to be

a person with a particular objective can be too sensitive toward something in their path, and in the process it makes achieving their objective more difficult

if your objective is to win a game of chess, do you start crying when you see your opponents bishop threatening one of your pawns?

if you direct all your attention in the wrong direction - it will lead you to even further catastrophe

emotep

Black Man
12-11-2006, 08:47 PM

or

My next question is, what qualifies you and what authority do you have to say who's being too sensitive to a situation? (You have said people are being too sensitive)

Prolifical ENG
12-11-2006, 08:54 PM
bah....doing conceptual and fallicious analyses are some things, but nitpicking is something else.....

then again what authority do I have that says what "nitpicking" is?

Punch
12-11-2006, 09:00 PM
This is dumb. What was so bad? she made fun of the way the language sounded, not the people.
What if white people complained about black comedians making fun of whites?

Prolifical ENG
12-11-2006, 09:04 PM
This is dumb. What was so bad? she made fun of the way the language sounded, not the people.
What if white people complained about black comedians making fun of whites?

Eddie Murphy did that to a number of languages when he did his stand up on Delerious. I dont know if there was any heat over it.

LHX
12-11-2006, 09:19 PM
My next question is, what qualifies you and what authority do you have to say who's being too sensitive to a situation? (You have said people are being too sensitive)
did you read my post?

you can only determine whether a person's actions are consistent with what they claim their motivations to be

keep up with the class

"what makes you a authority?"

dont be a idiot

thats so white

either bring something meaningful to the table or go for a walk or something

take up knitting if you need a hobby

Ultimate Fist
12-11-2006, 09:50 PM
BM you such a hypocrite. You're hating on like every group of people from Native Americans to Jews then you're talking about how racist Rosie is? Rosie's racist but you've outdone her countless times.

Black Man
12-11-2006, 09:54 PM
bah....doing conceptual and fallicious analyses are some things, but nitpicking is something else.....

then again what authority do I have that says what "nitpicking" is?

exactly

Black Man
12-11-2006, 09:56 PM
did you read my post?

keep up with the class

"what makes you a authority?"

dont be a idiot

thats so white

either bring something meaningful to the table or go for a walk or something

take up knitting if you need a hobby

That's all you have?

LHX
12-11-2006, 09:58 PM
That's all you have?
im gonna start sending you a bill for each syllable i waste typing directed at you

you need a nipple to suck on or something

build up that immune system and keep you quiet

Ultimate Fist
12-11-2006, 10:06 PM
I think I'm a psychic. I had a dream last night that BM would come back. What a horrible dream.

LHX
12-11-2006, 10:11 PM
right when there was starting to be some good threads and discussion

respect due to the heads coming in here lately and building and making this place worthwhile - Fist, Zeppelin, Silencer, Ben, MsRza - even Kriszy popped in here for a second

keep it rollin

Ultimate Fist
12-11-2006, 10:17 PM
LOL He's gone. I think he gets scared when the big D.o.G. comes to question his bullshit.

Sexy Jasper
12-11-2006, 10:21 PM
That's all you have?Ah, your usual cop out.

Ultimate Fist
12-11-2006, 10:23 PM
Bitch man wouldn't survive in da hood. Just punchin and ducking.

Sexy Jasper
12-11-2006, 10:30 PM
Just like all them other honkey ass cracker devils.

the silencer
12-11-2006, 11:33 PM
omg

i just saw the vid of this on Colbert Report

this bitch is SCARY lookin....what a fat fuckin beast....the chinese thing was irrelevant to me....this bitch shoodnt even be on tv

Sicka than aidZ
12-12-2006, 01:09 AM
Just like all them other honkey ass cracker devils.

mmm..crackerz

Black Man
12-12-2006, 10:07 AM
Ah, your usual cop out.

That's all you have? I thought you were better than that? Guess I am wrong sometimes.

Black Man
12-12-2006, 10:08 AM
You're not making any sense here. Just like all those ching chong Chinamen.

This is why you don't have it in you.

Black Man
12-12-2006, 10:10 AM
im gonna start sending you a bill for each syllable i waste typing directed at you

you need a nipple to suck on or something

build up that immune system and keep you quiet

You do that

WARPATH
12-12-2006, 11:47 AM
Maybe in China, on chinese television, mother fuckers could be talking shit about other races all day. Does a white or other minority resident of China have a right to be upset over it?

How about european television?

What's the difference?

Well to answer my own question- there is no difference. Discrimination is discrimination.

it all comes down to respecting and disrespecting the differences in people

race
diet
sexual habits

fuck anybody who oppresses purposely
fuck anybody who discriminates based on where a person comes from
and as sad as it may be, fuck anybody who is too sensitive to handle the current media environment

i cant even believe Rosie ODonnells name is coming up in this forum

she is screwed, and whoever took offense to her words is a idiot

I'm not personally offended. But i'm offended if people think this sort of thing is okay. As long as minorities allow the white american controlled media to demonize and make our languages and culture seem primitive, alien, or less than human, we will always be fighting about this shit.

Black Man
12-12-2006, 12:11 PM
Well to answer my own question- there is no difference. Discrimination is discrimination.

I'm not personally offended. But i'm offended if people think this sort of thing is okay. As long as minorities allow the white american controlled media to demonize and make our languages and culture seem primitive, alien, or less than human, we will always be fighting about this shit.

Good point. It's not the fact that "you're" personally offended, it's the fact that you recognize something being wrong, and others thinkings it's ok. Call it morals. Some have more than others and some just don't have any.

I especially like the point you make about "white american controlled media." That's an important point to make. That's why I posted the article about rosie. It's not just about what she said, it's also about where she said it at....on t.v. And Rosie is known for being an "activist" and calling people out for being "politically incorrect" now it looks like she's wearing those shoes.

Sexy Jasper
12-12-2006, 04:39 PM
This is why you don't have it in you.Is that all you have?

Black Man
12-12-2006, 05:03 PM
Is that all you have?

For you, yes.

Sexy Jasper
12-12-2006, 05:03 PM
For you, yes.Is that all you got?

LHX
12-12-2006, 05:04 PM
But i'm offended if people think this sort of thing is okay. As long as minorities allow the white american controlled media to demonize and make our languages and culture seem primitive, alien, or less than human, we will always be fighting about this shit.
nobody allows this

i dont allow it

but after all these years of media awareness, i do know that going on a rant about Rosie ODonnell is not the answer to fix what is wrong with modern day media

its not a matter of accepting it

its a matter of being caught in a hurricane and then you hear somebody in a shocked voice say "OH MY GOD ITS RAINING"

Sexy Jasper
12-12-2006, 05:05 PM
nobody allows this

i dont allow it

but after all these years of media awareness, i do know that going on a rant about Rosie ODonnell is not the answer to fix what is wrong with modern day media

its not a matter of accepting it

its a matter of being caught in a hurricane and then you hear somebody in a shocked voice say "OH MY GOD ITS RAINING"
Is that all you got?

LHX
12-12-2006, 05:11 PM
Is that all you got?

how come you are never SATISFIED, Jasper?

geez

i put all my effort into that post

Sexy Jasper
12-12-2006, 05:16 PM
I'm sorry, I was just trying to be as much of a douchebag as Black Man. I gotta give it to him, it's not easy.

LHX
12-12-2006, 05:21 PM
he can still redeem himself

it would take some work

but anything is possible

(i saw that in a disney movie)

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
12-12-2006, 06:05 PM
Hahahahaaa! Brilliant timing!

Hahaha That Joke was for you no one else gets it!!! It is Esoteric!!

tajeco
12-12-2006, 11:17 PM

nice. rep point

Kephrem
12-13-2006, 08:17 AM

7EL7
12-13-2006, 09:16 AM
okay now see
this is some bullshit

if asians were enslaved for over 400 years and oppressed by white america, then it would be just as bad
This is a case of name calling, not racism

LHX
12-13-2006, 09:40 AM
if asians were enslaved for over 400 years and oppressed by white america, then it would be just as bad
This is a case of name calling, not racism
lol

are you sure?

they didnt enslave asians - they just drop atomic bombs on them until they obey

whitey
12-13-2006, 10:56 AM
^ hah, thats not funny at all, but its just funny how the person you were saying that too couldnt realize something like that for himself.

Also took all thier property and put them in concentration type camps in WWII.

7EL7
12-13-2006, 04:08 PM
lol

are you sure?

they didnt enslave asians - they just drop atomic bombs on them until they obey

i rather have been bombed

Dirk Daring
12-13-2006, 04:28 PM
She did look sexy in the movie exit to eden still looks sexy, i wonder if exorcism works on lesbians? hmmmmm.......

Dirk Daring
12-13-2006, 04:37 PM
the Yellow seed went through their trials and tribulations, Have you ever figured out why their is so much division in Asia like the people from Thailand do not call themselves Chinese? Why did they the Yellow seeds of the Pacific Part of Asia was fighting and killing one another and on how the average person black and white cannot tell the difference between a Korean and filipeno?
Not to be racist I, but most blacks cannot really tell apart an English Men from a French Men from a Russian until they speak and most whites visually cannot tell apart a Black Man in America from a Nigerian or an Ehtiopian unless they speak or carry themselves in a certian way(this post by me probably was not necessary but who cares).

Black Man
12-13-2006, 06:57 PM
Only in the U.S.A. (Under. Satan's. Authority.) do people take comments made by a bafoonish Sodomite dog like Rosie O' Donnell serious. Truely Amerikkka is a base kingdom as it is written in the scriptures. That devil I bet gets her wig pushed back, or poisoned, by them Chinese Mafia niggas.

Why wouldn't you take her comments seriously? Do you think she was joking with you? Like haha kephram this is funny and we're both laughing at the same thing. I think she was making a joke with her (satan friends) at the expense of indeginous people.

What do you think about how her comments were heard? National tv. Is that not satan letting everybody else know whats really good? It's like from the 60's and before that, whitey would call blackey a n*gger (like likeerika does) like it was nothing. Now we have this chick who is gay talking about asians in a deragotory way on tv like its nothing. What does that say about her and the vehicle whick allows her to express her views?

LHX
12-13-2006, 07:08 PM
it matters as much as you let it matter

this is Allahs universe

whatever role you believe Rosie ODonnell plays in that - thats on you

whitey
12-13-2006, 07:22 PM
ya i think it was a joke. a poor one at that, it was about devetoe(sp) in the end, i dont think she intended to shake asians to thier core with some racist ass shit.