PDA

View Full Version : who are the "Crazy" ppl??

the silencer
12-11-2006, 06:19 PM
watchin this crazy, mind-blowing show about asteroids last night (ill probly make a thread about those too) i started to have a pretty interesting thought about some ppl in society that are "crazy"

there was a comment in the show from an astronomer about how a while ago, ppl who seemed concerned about asteroids hitting the earth or shit like that were labeled as "crazy" and put into mental institutions.....i mean, maybe they might've had other things wrong with them too but, its irrelevant here.....that got me thinking tho..

the purpose of an insane asylum is to contain ppl that pose "threats to themselves and/or to society"....

after thinking about it last night (maaaaaaaaaaad high at the time) i am of the belief that there is a group of ppl...a section of society that is crazy enough to belong in mental institutions....

that might not sound like such a big deal but the ppl i have in mind are ppl like Paris Hilton...she was the first that came to my mind....ppl that were raised and brought up in such a way that their ideas about whats important in life, how to conduct oneself in society, etc, etc, (fill in the blanks bc i think u get the point) are just so fucked up and backwards that they are actually not mentally normal...

think about it....i said insane asylums are for ppl who "pose a threat to themselves and/or society"...

---its pretty obvious she is a threat to herself (i keep using her but im referring to alot of ppl....she just stands out so much tho) bc she doesnt seem to take very good care of herself and i think if she ever actually realized what the public's view of her is (disgusting slutty hosebag) she wood (and should) kill herself

--as far as being a threat to society i think she (and the others like her) are a HUGE threat to society...there are definitely little girls out there that look up to this waste-of-life for whatever reason and whatever small influence she might have on these girls cood be a pretty bad one....i think thats all pretty evident, not much explanation necessary..

BUT, the thing is...these ppl (because they are so good-looking or famous or rich or "successful") will NEVER be caught by whatever "detectors" are used to find somebody who is mentally crazy and shoodn't be in society...whoever or whatever it is out there thats deciding "okay, this person is crazy (poses threat blah blah..) and belongs in an asylum" wont ever catch these ppl.....

i think my main point on that is...i guess....insane asylums arent doing what they were created for....or they're just not as efficient as they should be...

and one more thing that occurred to me:

in this day and age, i think ppl that are extremely racist or bigots or whatever should be put in an insane asylum.....

if u cant live peacefully and get along with somebody because they LOOK different or if u have some kind of hostility towards them because of that i think u are actually insane.....or at least crazy enough that u pose a threat to a peaceful society and u shood be locked up for bein a crazy retarded fuck....

that was kinda long but....do the knowledge on it, lemme know what u think....

the silencer
12-11-2006, 06:21 PM
btw, i typed the whole thing before makin a title for it cuz i dont really know how to explain the main premise of it...

so if ur misled by the title....thats y

zeppelin2k
12-11-2006, 06:43 PM
some good points

the silencer
12-11-2006, 08:58 PM
trying to explain something you thought of when u were really high is.....challenging

7EL7
12-11-2006, 09:33 PM
i am the crazy people
all of us is me

go_skim
12-11-2006, 09:50 PM
some good points

yeh no shit alot of truth in thiz thread

Prolifical ENG
12-11-2006, 10:03 PM
sry 7EL7, I had to edit that image out...it was too disturbing for this thread.

for others, it was someone slicing their index finger off.

Anyway,

Q: who are the "crazy" ppl??

A: revolutionaries...but they have purpose so we cant just put them in canisters.

the silencer
12-12-2006, 10:50 PM
i realized today what my original thought was that led to all the craziness i posted up above...

it was that theres alot of extremely beautiful girls and women out there that are probably clinically insane...by that i mean i think ive encountered enough hotties who are emotionally unstable and have fucked up shit goin on in there minds....for whatever reason..

Unique-B
02-15-2007, 08:50 PM
I'm not really crazy.

Mumm Ra
02-15-2007, 09:58 PM
i am the crazy people
all of us is me
damn...
I was thinking the exact same thing

maestro wooz
02-15-2007, 10:19 PM
haha silencer, it's a pretty funny thought that would really help society. I think society determines who is damaging to society, being really dumb doesn't constitute posing a threat to society in societies opinion.

Mumm Ra
02-15-2007, 10:34 PM
yeah but the world thought Ol' Dirty Bastard was crazy, and probably clinically insane.
I think his eye was open more widely than most.
It's hard to come to an agreement on what constitutes as crazy.

maestro wooz
02-15-2007, 11:06 PM
yeah, but he was a threat to himself i think, very self destructive. He couldn't control what was right in front of him.

the silencer
02-15-2007, 11:11 PM
holy shit, where the hell did this come from?

thelion1856
02-15-2007, 11:36 PM
bro, i work as a mental health councilor at a behavioral mental hospital. we deal with phsycotic people, suicidal people, depression, anger issus, 5150's (a 72 hour manditory hold meaning you cannot get AT LEAST until 3 days), 14 day holds, ect.

I can tell you 100% that a lot of famous people have been in these wards weather voluntairily or involuntary. Everytime you hear the word "rehab" in hollywood, that means the person went to a mental hospital. "rehab" is a kinder way of saying it. These are places where you check all your belongings in and looked through for contraband like sharps, weapons, ropes, strings, drugs, liquor or anything that can be used to harm someone or yourself. You can be checked in for 2 days & nights or an entire month. Sometimes people are checked in for 3 months or longer. then there are also hospitals that deal with long term, like years or even for life.

Of course if you are on a manditory hold that means the state is paying for your stay. The cheapest to stay at one of these mental hospitals or rehabs is at $1,500 a day. As long as you are on a hold im sure you dont pay, the state does. Once you are off your hold you pay for it or your insurance does.
Now calculate how much money can be made from one patient. Now multiply that by this patient being there for on average a week or two. Now multiply that by an average of 150 to 300 beds per hospital.

Now you see why its so "easy" for a doctor to put you on a hold once you are in one of these places. Or why a doctor would want to put you on a hold.

Yes i believe Paris hilton does belong in a place like this. Lindsay Lohan is a frequent visitor to places like this as you can see in the news. "crazy" people
arent that hard to find. Assault your girlfriend or threaten to commit suicide and you too can find yourself in one of these.

oh and ODB was crazy, this guy obviously did things to put his life in danger, i think he even more so than paris hilton needed help. Someone should have placed this dude in a mental hospital to get his life on track. The dude was obviously depressed. But you cant help someone who dosent want help. On another note any gang member also belongs in a mental hospital. Once someone is a member of a gang you do some crazy shit that is not normal.

someone famous who has been in and out of these places is none other than 2Pac, he's talked about it and rapped about it.

RIP ODB.

the silencer
02-24-2007, 08:04 PM
how bout Britney Spears.....haha

LHX
02-24-2007, 08:55 PM
that spears shit makes me want to cry

people get ruined yo

sad shit

bizzlez
02-26-2007, 11:04 PM
Well, on paper I'm technically crazy. I think my mom said the doctor said my symptoms are close to that of someone who's bipolar.