PDA

View Full Version : Mowing another man's grass?

arcane
07-15-2005, 11:29 AM
I was discussing this with friends the other day... How do you act toward someone you're interested in but who you find out is involved with someone already?

Which of the following statements would you most agree with?:

a) Live by the code - leave homeboy's woman alone.
b) I'm totally indifferent - I gets my thing in action regardless.
c) I like a challenge, so I'll try even harder now - her man's got nothing on me.
d) I'll play the nice guy and befriend her into liking me, on some "hey lover, this is more than a crush...".
e) Aight cool, I'ma head back to the lab and rub one out.

Provide the reasoning behind your approach...

Peace.

Decka
07-15-2005, 11:39 AM
A, cause thats just the way i am,

iNtell3kT
07-15-2005, 11:55 AM
umm i dont change my wasy to get with no women...I'm,myself no matter what situation

Prince Rai
07-15-2005, 12:08 PM
just keep it easy and tread wisely, u dnt wanna fight a wrestler...

mn2683
07-15-2005, 12:55 PM
it depends on the situation...if its one of ur boys, then u leave her alone

but if its just some random dude, i'll go for that shit

Inspectah_Dirk
07-15-2005, 12:59 PM
Yeah..if its the girl of a friend of you, just leave her alone. Maybe you can befriend her, until she breaks up wit him and then you can go for it.
But with another guy you don't know, just go after the girl.

WARPATH
07-15-2005, 01:24 PM
As long as it isn't your bro's woman. Go for it. For all you know her boyfriend beats her everynight be a man and take her. If her man's treating her right she'll stay with him. But be careful cuz the guy could be a jealos freak. I was in a situation with a woman that i was messing around with. Her boyfriend came after me and tried to fight on several different occasions. He caught me at a basket ball game and wanted to fight over her I told him in front of everyone I wouldn't fight him over a bitch. I hadn't even touched the girl i just talked to her.

here's the kicker a few month later she came to my house and satified my every need--beacuse of what her boyfriend tried to do she made it up to me. And i'm a freak so let's just say she left with swollen lips and purple knees

arcane
07-15-2005, 02:30 PM
I'm personally the leave-it-alone but let's-stay-friends type. I won't make any advances on a girl who has a man, because a girl who can be swayed that easily is not for me. If she's unhappy with her relationship, I'll leave it up to her to tell me - but I won't initiate anything.

Eerie Theories
07-15-2005, 02:37 PM
Funny you ask,

This girl Michelle was with this kid for like 3 years and all they did was fight while i was gettin with her best friend who just broke up with her man cus they had the same situation...well her friend wound up dickin me over to get back with her ex and me and Michelle started seeing eachother more often...i played the laid back friend role and gave advice here and there and let her do her thing...wound up that she broke up wit him a few weeks ago and ive been wit her almost every night.

It comes down to how you approach it. I think the wait for her to choose is the best. I mean im gettin with her now besides the fact i hooked up wit her best friend before, some girls wont do nothin and are gay like that .Dont pressure her into shit, always throw in subliminal messages that you wanna hit it tho. it worked for me.

Kriszy Substance
07-15-2005, 02:38 PM
Well, here is some womenly advice, my friend. If she is currently hitched, let her unload the trailer before you take a ride. I mean, do you really want to get involved with someone that would, first of all, not be able make clear decisions as far as who she wants to be with. Best thing in my opinion would be to be a friend, and do unto others as you'd want done to you. Would you want someone trying to get in on your situation? A)Live by the code. and E). go to the lab and rub it out (that means taking jerking off right?) Also, Intellekt, do you have a woman? I mean I understand your whole, stand your ground and be yourself thing, but most lifes heavily rewarding situations require compromise. Not trying to be a bitch, just letting you know that sometimes its worth it.

Funk_Dock
07-15-2005, 02:40 PM
if it was sum1 i dont know then id become good friends with her tho if it was a the partner of a good friend then id just find sum1 else

arcane
07-15-2005, 02:42 PM
Well, here is some womenly advice, my friend. If she is currently hitched, let her unload the trailer before you take a ride. I mean, do you really want to get involved with someone that would, first of all, not be able make clear decisions as far as who she wants to be with. Best thing in my opinion would be to be a friend, and do unto others as you'd want done to you. Would you want someone trying to get in on your situation? A)Live by the code. and E). go to the lab and rub it out (that means taking jerking off right?) Also, Intellekt, do you have a woman? I mean I understand your whole, stand your ground and be yourself thing, but most lifes heavily rewarding situations require compromise. Not trying to be a bitch, just letting you know that sometimes its worth it.
No doubt - I agree with this. Depending what your intentions are, I think it's a bad idea to get involved with someone whose head isn't on straight. I've been caught on the rebound before and that shit just gets messy.

SHRAP
07-15-2005, 02:54 PM
what the fuck, this thread about shavin other dudes pubes or something? nasty shit, yall on some nasty shit for real.

Hidden Chamber
07-15-2005, 02:57 PM
there's sum fuckin homos on dis site yo

urbanlegendmf
07-15-2005, 03:00 PM
http://www.image-share.co.uk/uploads/59e5cae036.jpg

SHRAP
07-15-2005, 03:01 PM
word up better make sure your t cover your ass

arcane
07-15-2005, 04:01 PM
what the fuck, this thread about shavin other dudes pubes or something? nasty shit, yall on some nasty shit for real.
That thought wouldn't even occur to most people...

WARPATH
07-15-2005, 07:18 PM
http://img347.imageshack.us/img347/2034/229963847gwynbxph2vu.jpg
will someone Please get this man a Hoagie.

hellbound
07-15-2005, 07:51 PM
as long as her man isnt my friend, id give it a shot

sakk
07-15-2005, 07:59 PM
it depends on the situation...if its one of ur boys, then u leave her alone

but if its just some random dude, i'll go for that shit
Ditto.

Rebel_INS
07-16-2005, 05:13 AM
A and C, depends on the whole setting and issue. Some bitches.. I aint even gonna go there haha