PDA

View Full Version : *EVIL BRONZEMEN feat. Ern Dawg & Maximus*

Prince Equality
12-15-2006, 06:57 AM
Yo whattup ya'll!

Check out the new GHOST DISCIPLE track EVIL BRONZEMEN feat. ERN DAWG & MAXIMUS DA MANTIS. Shit is off the hook!

www.soundclick.com/ghostdisciple

The beat is produced by GHOST DISCIPLE and the track is from my HAUNTED STAIRCASES project dropping soon.

PEACE

pro.Graveface
12-15-2006, 11:26 AM
yo I love this sjit yall i knew da beat even did some krazy sjit wit it from montz ago well itz Bangin how yall flip it!!!!!!! PEACE to da godz 1

ERN-DAWGY
12-15-2006, 11:35 AM
sick track no doubt about it

PEACE

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
12-15-2006, 12:29 PM
what the fuck is ya problem yo?? do you fuckin love bronze nazareth so much u gotta bite every beat he does??? the fuck yo? im not even gonna address ya name, but i find it fuckin hilarious that you're called "ghost disciple" man...you makin some bitch ass moves

btw ern-dawg & max did they thing, respect to them but this shiesty ass cat is gettin away wit TOO much

fuck outta here yo, you unoriginal wack piece of shit

LORD ZERO
12-15-2006, 12:33 PM
U Bronze Bitin Ass Nigga!!! Put Down Da Beat Programs And Slit Ya Throat, Unoriginal Cumbag........

Prince Equality
12-15-2006, 02:58 PM
Man FUCK both of ya'll!!! ^^ And Sun Tzu... don't be telling me about biting! Ya'll just wait till my project drops and see what I'm about. The beat I used for this one is the last Prince Equality I made - so don't talk shit about Ghost Disciple - ya'll just wait and see!

LORD ZERO
12-15-2006, 03:07 PM
lmao u faggot wu groupie, sit ya cake ass down until u ACTUALLY get ORIGINAL and stop BITIN

12-15-2006, 03:08 PM
son i can tell you about biting because that's all you do

my shit is all original, and i don't dicksuck bronze nazareth as heavy as you do
all you fuckin do is use his drums, snare, samples etc GET AN ORIGINAL STYLE YOU FUCKING CLOWN

Ghost Disciple sounds like you took ghost ninjas and steet disciples and just comined that shit like no one would notice...you're really fuckin unoriginal

get off niggas dicks you fuckin wack ass prick

LORD ZERO
12-15-2006, 03:09 PM
and on top of dat GHOST DISCIPLE = ghost ninjas + street disciples? AND U DARE SAY SOMETHIN ABOUT BITIN?

THEN GONNA USE ONE OF THE UGS FOR THIS BLASPHEMY, SHIT AINT EVEN COOL MAN LOL YO FUCK THIS, U WANNA PROVE ORIGINALITY?

BEAT BATTLE ME!
AND GET SERVED
HAHAH

WWI >>>>>>>>>>>GHOST DISCIPLE

GameOfDeath
12-15-2006, 05:58 PM
Beat flip was sick though. Max and ERN dope on the mic as usual. I hadn't heard Prince that much before. You held it down on here. I like the mix together on this the beat is hard and rhymes match. Drum pattern is slick.

Prince Equality
12-16-2006, 04:36 AM
and on top of dat GHOST DISCIPLE = ghost ninjas + street disciples?

WWI >>>>>>>>>>>GHOST DISCIPLE

First of all you don't own the word ghost nor disciple. If I would use your lil' word game here I guess I could say:

ghost ninjas = GHOSTface killah. Street Disciple = StreetLife & Shabazz The Disciple. See? Now I don't say that anyone "bites" these names, cuz all up in hear have "Wu sounding" names, and there's nothing wrong with that. We all do that cuz we're all hardcore wu fans - this is the Wucorp forum. So don't say that I stole the GHOST DISCIPLE name, 'kay?

Prince Equality
12-16-2006, 04:37 AM
Beat flip was sick though. Max and ERN dope on the mic as usual. I hadn't heard Prince that much before. You held it down on here. I like the mix together on this the beat is hard and rhymes match. Drum pattern is slick.

Thanx for the comment. This is only my third time I spit so I'm still praticing on it, u know? hehe

Peace

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
12-16-2006, 06:53 AM
The net beef sux..Peace and Respect to all..

pro.Graveface
12-16-2006, 09:08 AM
yo I think itz a ill joint keep producin yo PEACE

MF Herbs
12-16-2006, 09:18 AM
man o man.. LOL.

12-16-2006, 11:32 AM
The net beef sux..Peace and Respect to all..

this could be the net or real life, imma still call you out if you fake or bite

it ain't beef its just what it is

this clown has been bitin Bronze for a minute fuckin clown

you want raw opinions, how you gonna expect that when all you do is bite and be unoriginal? fuckin pathetic and i have no respect for it

so until you realize that, Prince Equality, FUCK YOU AND YA SOUND

and that's how it is, stop the candy coatin shit people, tell it how it is

Complex
12-17-2006, 03:37 PM
Ayo this shit is pretty blatent.. Evil Bronzemen?

cmon yo..

bass31
12-17-2006, 04:18 PM
i mean seriously come up with your own style jesus

evil bronzemen?
ghost disciple?
prince equality?

and it's all a coincidence that you are a wu-tang fan and post regularly on the wu-tang's official message board...right

Prince Equality
12-18-2006, 04:53 AM
^^ No it's not a coincidence. The names I use clearęy shows that I'm a wu-fan. Most of us in here got Wu-sounding names. Reason: cuz we're all wu-fans. Get it?

LORD ZERO
12-18-2006, 10:41 AM
^^stan, plain and simple