PDA

View Full Version : Dusk - KKKramer (audio)

oDoUoSoKo
12-15-2006, 08:10 PM
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C735IVYA

my first audio drop....lol..this is from a verse i typed in the temple of darts....so ya

lyrics:
IT TAKES A NATION OF KRAMERS AS BOLD AND WACK
AND RACIST LAMES TO FACE THE FLAMES OF THE SCOLDIN TRACK
YOU BATHE IN COMPLACENT SHAME CUZ OF WHAT U WERE TOLD OF BLACKS
-WHILE GIMP MASTER MEDIA LEAVES US WITH SWOLLEN BACKS
AND YOU'D GO AS LOW AS A MOLE, IN FACT YOU RACIST VULTURE
LOOK WUT U WEARIN HOMES WIT UR HAIR ALONE YOU EMBRACE THE CULTURE
TASTE THE ULSER IN THE BELLY OF THE WHALE
WHERE ANTI FRAILS PEANUT BUTTER & JELLY MALES (SPREAD EM'!)
TELL ME TALES OF THE PAST WHEN LYNCHIN OCCURED
WHEN YOU ON TV REPEATS PIMPIN IN FURS
RECENTLEY THINKIN OF SUBJECT MATTER TO FILL UP A TRACK WIT
AND KKKRAMERS THINKIN OF NAMES TO DISS A BLACK WIT
I STRAIGHT HAD IT WITH THE CRIME FIGHTIN TACTICS OF THESE BUMBA CLOTS
IT TAKE 50 SHOTS TO FIGURE IF HE GOT A GUN OR NOT?
WHAT A COP, AND WHAT A SOCIETY LACED WITH IGNORANCE
SO I THREW UP A MIDDLE FINGER AND AIN'T BEEN CALLED A NIGGA SINCE
WHO IN THEIR HEADS LACKING INTELLECT CAN STAND TO JUDGE ME
WHO CAN THAN GET A MOOK WHOS BEEN TRAINING WHOS HANDS CAN BUDGE ME?
SO WHAT YA MAN IS PUDGEY ILL TAKE IT AS A COMPLIMENT
COMAPERD TO THE RACIAL FLARES OF HIM WHO THINKS WE SHOULD BE ORNAMENTS
BORN OF SIN, SORE OF THIN WHORES WHO'VE BEEN OPRESSING ANALY
IT WAS ONLY FOUR OF MEN--BUT MORE HAVE BEEN STRESSING FATALY
MOLESTING 8 MC'S SIMPLY FOR THEIR LACK OF SELL OUTISM
BUT THEIR ALL TOP 10 RAPPERS AND 50 ISNT
MY SHIST'N VISIONS WILL HOLD ME THRU TIL CHRIST HAS RISEN
THE DIVINE UNIVERSAL STEEZ KING REPRESENTIN'
BUT IM NOT A RACIST CUZ IM AS HYPE AS FOUR JUNKIES
I'M JUST FOND OF "HEY SPICK" IN EXCHANGE FOR "PORCH MONKEY!"
THIS FROM A MAN WHO PROBLY CALLS HIS MOTHER A KIKE
AND WHOS BOYFRIENDS POCKET GOT MORE RUBBERS THAN BIKES
YET HES PROBABLEY HOMOPHOBIC, JUST OPEN YA EYES YO
FOR I'M UP IN YA CRIB LIKE KRAMER AIM'N TO LEAVE U IN THE COSMOS.

Da Dishonourable Don
12-15-2006, 09:17 PM
not bad yo, I've been waiting to hear your vocals, not bad at all, I just hate the quality those computer mics give off, you need to git some gwap up and git up in a lab for real homie, you could rap, no question about it, time to take it to the next level now, peace! keep blessin some more vocals in the meantime

oDoUoSoKo
12-15-2006, 09:24 PM
lol yes i agree, i haaaaatttee pc rappin, but i wanted to do that track so...u kno...also i mixed this myself and i suck so...ya,,but thx don i can def. take constructive critiscism from u.

tha god concept
12-15-2006, 09:25 PM
dam my account reached its limit...gotta wait a bit to hear this..cant wait tho..dusk is always on point!!!

Visionz
12-15-2006, 09:26 PM
you should put your shit up on soundclick

Da Dishonourable Don
12-15-2006, 09:27 PM
who made the beat? It don't sound like a dubb I've ever heard, you be makin' beats DUSK?

oDoUoSoKo
12-15-2006, 10:33 PM
lol yeah ive made a few beats here and there

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
12-15-2006, 10:46 PM
bout to peep now, be back wit feed in a few

12-15-2006, 10:53 PM
iight here's my feed:

the beat I wasn't feelin AT ALL, sounded too weird to me, & i usually like abstract shit but this wasn't my cup of tea lol...who did it?

but yea the lyrics were crazy, i was feelin em; but the quality definently coulda been better. Computer mics are always the lowest option, & i understand because i was fuckin wit that for a long time...the quality makes it hard to really hear u but from the lyrics i saw u type they were definently top notch...mad intricate

you're definently a lyricist no question...just get the quality up there and you'll be top notch yo

PEACE

oDoUoSoKo
12-15-2006, 10:55 PM
god bless... i defineltey see what ur saying...beat wise...literally made in 5 minutes jus so im not rhymin acapell. and not rhymin over some fancy sample flipped shit...

peace.thx.1

12-15-2006, 11:00 PM
oh word? well get at me & my wwi fam we can hook u up wit some deep shit for real

LORD ZERO
12-16-2006, 01:31 AM
Yo This Is Sick Dusk, Beat Is Mad Weird Tho, Voice Is A Lil Low Too Nah Mean, Fix Da Levels And This Could Be Official, Keep It Goin God, Imma Finally Extend Those Beats For U When I Get Back From Fl On New Yrz Too

Peace
-z-

oDoUoSoKo
12-16-2006, 09:14 PM
nice man. The quality could be better though. i felt as if the beat didn't match the topic though. maybe it was too loud or w.e. but still nice. if you want, i'll make a beat for this and you send me the vocals so i can master them.
^O^

will do.

oDoUoSoKo
12-17-2006, 06:47 PM
ok cool thats gonna be the regular song version....and i mixed the vocals with DOOM's "Hyssop" so thats the remix...1

oDoUoSoKo
12-17-2006, 07:42 PM
RRRRREEEEEEMMMMIIIIXXXXXXXXXX

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5LXZQYOU

prod. by DOOM (hyssop)

Da Dishonourable Don
12-17-2006, 08:13 PM
ok, steppin your game up I see, good job Dusk and to whoever produced the beat, now let's hear some more shit, can't turn back or slow down now!

snakesonawiggly
12-17-2006, 08:26 PM
Dusk I like your flow. If your interested I would liketoworkwithyou on my project nobody seems to want to be a part of. Here is the link:http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30360

oDoUoSoKo
12-17-2006, 08:36 PM
we'll see^^^... and don, thats a beat of special herbs and spices...by mf doom...but nah im not gonna slow up...we'll see how often i cood bless yall..1

Da Dishonourable Don
12-18-2006, 10:05 PM
is that a dubbplate or MF produced it for you?

INF
12-18-2006, 10:26 PM
Doom didnt produce anything for him. He aint got the dough. or the cred. It came off the box set.

Dusk you did a good job. I was wondering waht your audio was gonna sound like. I didnt hear the original though.Your flow was rushed in some spots like you were just trying to get it all out. I see how you didnt have enough time to finish that track cuz the music cut off , that shit happend to me too(check its a habit). If you pull the instros from the individual herb albums then you will see that they are extended.

Props none the less though.

num2son
12-18-2006, 10:30 PM
That was good dusk.

Da Dishonourable Don
12-18-2006, 11:36 PM
Doom didnt produce anything for him. He aint got the dough. or the cred. It came off the box set.

Dusk you did a good job. I was wondering waht your audio was gonna sound like. I didnt hear the original though.Your flow was rushed in some spots like you were just trying to get it all out. I see how you didnt have enough time to finish that track cuz the music cut off , that shit happend to me too(check its a habit). If you pull the instros from the individual herb albums then you will see that they are extended.

Props none the less though.

yeah, well I don't listen to MF anyways, I think his shit's corny!

oDoUoSoKo
12-19-2006, 09:21 PM
its hyssop from special herbs...and the ONLY reason its off beat is cuz the vocals are from he original so ...well u get it...i didnt actually spit it to hyssop..peace tho..1