07-15-2005, 01:52 PM
^^ghost should smack half tha users on this board

pussy-with-teeth
07-15-2005, 01:55 PM
for real for real for real

yjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjiahgggg

R3beLuTionAry
07-15-2005, 01:57 PM
i dont wanna say anything about nelly, i just dissed cassidy on another thread and i got called a hater..

pussy-with-teeth
07-15-2005, 01:58 PM
i dont wanna say anything about nelly, i just dissed cassidy on another thread and i got called a hater..
naw man

we all know that wigga is wack even though he has some straight songs on his first album

i just wanna let ya know that the new songs sounds good....iam chilling on that shit

bringoutthegimp
07-15-2005, 02:07 PM
i just wanna let ya know that the new songs sounds good....iam chilling on that shit no it doesnt, you are whats wrong with music

pussy-with-teeth
07-15-2005, 02:14 PM
no it doesnt, you are whats wrong with music
i dont give a fucking fly fuck bout ya homobirdass opinion u dickdog

SHRAP
07-15-2005, 02:18 PM
no it doesnt, you are whats wrong with musicstfu some of nellys shit is hot, u hatin cuz he sells records

p.s.

and i aint heard the new nelly track

pussy-with-teeth
07-15-2005, 02:20 PM
stfu some of nellys shit is hot, u hatin cuz he sells records

p.s.

and i aint heard the new nelly track
ride with me is aight too

THE W
07-15-2005, 02:20 PM
every artist has a few songs that are good.

SHRAP
07-15-2005, 02:21 PM
http://i.rapnewsdirect.com/benzino.jpg

ray ray says take it back

pussy-with-teeth
07-15-2005, 02:22 PM
could be true

but i hate every techno song...shit kills my ears

bringoutthegimp
07-15-2005, 02:29 PM
stfu some of nellys shit is hot, u hatin cuz he sells records

p.s.

and i aint heard the new nelly track you live in canada and you look like a faggot ass, therefore i win

pussy-with-teeth
07-15-2005, 02:32 PM
you live in canada and you look like a faggot ass, therefore i win
scotland hhahahahaah....whats the name of those spcial pants u were - that shit u are famous for

rangers suck !!! celtic too

bringoutthegimp
07-15-2005, 02:34 PM
scotland hhahahahaah....whats the name of those spcial pants u were - that shit u are famous for

rangers suck !!! celtic too that was the weakest insult ive ever heard, honestly. people bringing up location when theyve lost an argument are comedy

Kriszy Substance
07-15-2005, 02:37 PM
On point with the techno thing. Shit. It is. But yeah, most artists have at least something you can enjoy. I mean, I hate that Black Eyed Peas group, for sure. But as much as I didnt want to, I kind of liked parts of that "Phunk with my heart" song or whatever it was. Youre cutting yourself short if you get too caught up with this or that.

pussy-with-teeth
07-15-2005, 02:38 PM
On point with the techno thing. Shit. It is. But yeah, most artists have at least something you can enjoy. I mean, I hate that Black Eyed Peas group, for sure. But as much as I didnt want to, I kind of liked parts of that "Phunk with my heart" song or whatever it was. Youre cutting yourself short if you get too caught up with this or that.
oh yeah - that song is good

Weak
07-15-2005, 02:40 PM
Skale=Pussy-With-Teeth...

Todays Mathematics.

kingidivine
07-15-2005, 03:54 PM
This is a hip-hop forum. Post your opinions of pop artists elsewhere.

pussy-with-teeth
07-15-2005, 04:00 PM
stfu

Kriszy Substance
07-15-2005, 04:19 PM
Oh, shit, my bad. I thought that there was a lot more going on in here besides hip hop. You narrow minded fuck. I see you are a med student, you been having to stick your finger up too many asses lately, cause it seems to be rubbin off on ya. Dick.

Hidden Chamber
07-15-2005, 04:42 PM
Fuck Nelly!

sungod
07-16-2005, 07:22 AM
i also like the new nelly single, plus he also had some nice singles in the past - for me, he's the will smith of the new millenium

R3beLuTionAry
07-16-2005, 12:13 PM
nelly is dope as hell when your drunk, its like your listenin to ghostface and people love to do that

bringoutthegimp
07-16-2005, 12:27 PM
its like your listenin to ghostface and people love to do that HAHAHA get the fuck out of here

pussy-with-teeth
07-16-2005, 01:43 PM
HAHAHA get the fuck out of here
so whats wrong with ya ?

kingidivine
07-16-2005, 02:00 PM
Oh, shit, my bad. I thought that there was a lot more going on in here besides hip hop. You narrow minded fuck. I see you are a med student, you been having to stick your finger up too many asses lately, cause it seems to be rubbin off on ya. Dick.
:ouch: Damn bitch. I didn't know you sucked Nelly's dick. Maybe there is "a lot more going on in here besides hip hop", but notice this is the HIP-HOP SPOT.

Professor Poopsnagle
07-16-2005, 02:18 PM
:ouch: Damn bitch. I didn't know you sucked Nelly's dick. Maybe there is "a lot more going on in here besides hip hop", but notice this is the HIP-HOP SPOT.
where im from u dont have to suck dick to like a song.

pussy-with-teeth
07-16-2005, 02:45 PM
where im from u dont have to suck dick to like a song.
on the inet...if u say u aint like it then u are a hater - if u love it u are a dickrider...shit is fucked up man

Professor Poopsnagle
07-16-2005, 03:51 PM
^word! thats what im saying.

Kriszy Substance
07-16-2005, 04:28 PM
Quote by Kingidivine:
":ouch: Damn bitch. I didn't know you sucked Nelly's dick. Maybe there is "a lot more going on in here besides hip hop", but notice this is the HIP-HOP SPOT."

Whoa! Does it feel good to talk mean to a nice little girl? I mean, I can see where I offended you calling you an asshole, sorry, I dont like being mean, honestly. If you read the thread and see what I was really saying you would see that I was under the assumption that you guys WERE talking about Nelly, and then I saw some other cats on there talking about techno sucking and so on, so I figured it was alright to throw my opinion out there regardless if it had the word "nelly" in it (which is a word I dont think I have ever typed because I cant stand that "Im gonng wear a band aid to cover up my big fat zit" motherfucker. I will swear on my kids life that I never liked that fuck, and I take that very seriously. So anyway, I used an example of that pop ass band Black Eyed Peas and said that one song that was not bad, even though for me, admitting to that is bad, but yet, I am a humble person. I assumed you were speaking of that when you said to keep the pop outta here cauze its hip hop. I took offense, and really I dont need to be defensive. Ultimatley, I really dont care what you think. So, my friend, doc, I would like to put out my hand and make nice, if you want. Otherwise, I will not waste my time again with Kingidivine the hipocrate. Have a great afternoon fella.

kingidivine
07-16-2005, 08:49 PM
Quote by Kingidivine:
":ouch: Damn bitch. I didn't know you sucked Nelly's dick. Maybe there is "a lot more going on in here besides hip hop", but notice this is the HIP-HOP SPOT."

Whoa! Does it feel good to talk mean to a nice little girl? I mean, I can see where I offended you calling you an asshole, sorry, I dont like being mean, honestly. If you read the thread and see what I was really saying you would see that I was under the assumption that you guys WERE talking about Nelly, and then I saw some other cats on there talking about techno sucking and so on, so I figured it was alright to throw my opinion out there regardless if it had the word "nelly" in it (which is a word I dont think I have ever typed because I cant stand that "Im gonng wear a band aid to cover up my big fat zit" motherfucker. I will swear on my kids life that I never liked that fuck, and I take that very seriously. So anyway, I used an example of that pop ass band Black Eyed Peas and said that one song that was not bad, even though for me, admitting to that is bad, but yet, I am a humble person. I assumed you were speaking of that when you said to keep the pop outta here cauze its hip hop. I took offense, and really I dont need to be defensive. Ultimatley, I really dont care what you think. So, my friend, doc, I would like to put out my hand and make nice, if you want. Otherwise, I will not waste my time again with Kingidivine the hipocrate. Have a great afternoon fella.
:Y I'm sorry I was so harsh, but I usually don't get a personalized attack for making such a generalized statement. I was simply making a sarcastic comment on the absurdity of having a NELLY thread on a WU-TANG board entitled HIP-HOP SPOT. I wasn't directing my statement towards you at all, but rather to the fool that started the thread. Now since I called this person a fool, it is understandable that he/she will say something negative towards me. As for me and you, I apologize with utmost sincerity.

whitey
07-16-2005, 10:17 PM

hah

its ok everyone, the king has now spoken.

please follow the rules of the forum.

Kriszy Substance
07-16-2005, 10:22 PM
Sounds nice to me Kingidivine! Just was a little confusing, thats all. But I understand your frustrations with some of the people on this site. Although we must all be here for a bigger reason that to spat with each other, it can be real annoying..and a little fun too! Peace

LadySnowBlood
07-16-2005, 10:29 PM
Nelly doesnt deserve a thread.
lol
so much tension here... i want to see blood! mouhhahhahaah!

TSA
07-17-2005, 12:07 AM
all I know is I really hope pussy-with-teeth is female, or I feel really sorry for him/her.. is nelly still a rapper or did he completely switch to R&B now?

Rebel_INS
07-17-2005, 02:08 AM
Haha

Godess
07-19-2005, 12:40 AM
e.i.

Longbongcilvaringz
07-19-2005, 03:37 AM
ha, can't believe people are arguing bout nelly, shit is wack.
only reason i could like a nelly track is for the beat even then his voice is so fuking annoying.
peace.......

Godess
07-19-2005, 04:08 AM
http://hornet.sandhills.cc.nc.us/carterjs/flash/sound/ride.mp3 = ok

faderlaceratah
07-19-2005, 10:10 AM
Nelly, is wack. Always was, and always will be.. He does not contribute anything of value to hip hop, the only thing he brings is little 5th grade girls into the fanbase.

Professor Poopsnagle
07-19-2005, 10:34 AM
^ill sig! how young is tribe in that sig? 18?

pussy-with-teeth
07-19-2005, 12:45 PM
Nelly, is wack. Always was, and always will be.. He does not contribute anything of value to hip hop, the only thing he brings is little 5th grade girls into the fanbase.
i dont thing nelly is wack...he aint good and i do not bump his albums but he has some aight songs....he betta than 50 cent imo

Wu-Tality
07-19-2005, 05:11 PM
So basically you think he sucks too, good

LORD ZERO
07-19-2005, 07:08 PM
Nelly doesnt deserve a thread
^^^EXACTLY, DO YALL REALIZE WHERE YALL AT? LOL, LSB TOOK DA WORDZ RIGHT OUT MY MOUTH LOL

Weak
07-19-2005, 07:17 PM
Nelly does nothing to the welfare of Hip-Hop, he actually condemmes it. If I can smash his face across a window panel in and airplane, I would.