PDA

View Full Version : Santa Claus Replaces Jesus as Rodolf watches

7EL7
12-17-2006, 12:34 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/LOUDBIRD/christmas2.jpg

Prince Rai
12-17-2006, 02:26 PM
the christmas tree was one of many pagan traditions. in fact a german pagan culture would use these trees and decorate it during this season, and only after christianity swept through europe, did this pagan tradition become "christian".

Merry Christmas btw,
(no sarcasm)

LikwidSwordz
12-27-2006, 12:53 PM
Christmas along with many many other holidays are all Pagan...

hectis
12-27-2006, 01:51 PM
xmas is a joke

MsRzaRecTaH
12-27-2006, 02:06 PM
Xmas is overrated

hectis
12-27-2006, 02:35 PM
easter and thanksgiving too

MsRzaRecTaH
12-27-2006, 02:50 PM
So Is Valentines And Presidents Day.. Lol

WARPATH
12-27-2006, 04:40 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/LOUDBIRD/christmas2.jpg

Pagan=Heathen

Someone who does not aknowledge the god of the bible.

Source: The Merriam Webster Dictionary

In the summer time we cut down a dree, decorate it with pretty colors. And have a big give away. Not exactly christmas but still the same.

The U.S. government, at one time, banned native religion and forced Natives into christianity.

The Irony.

7EL7
12-27-2006, 05:10 PM
Pagan=Heathen

Someone who does not aknowledge the god of the bible.

Source: The Merriam Webster Dictionary

In the summer time we cut down a dree, decorate it with pretty colors. And have a big give away. Not exactly christmas but still the same.

The U.S. government, at one time, banned native religion and forced Natives into christianity.

The Irony.

I see

Kephrem
12-27-2006, 06:38 PM

Gawd
12-27-2006, 06:39 PM
And if Jesus was still more popular? Wouldnt we be considered redneck bible thumpers then?

7EL7
12-27-2006, 06:40 PM
.....flies....

Vegan
12-27-2006, 08:37 PM
Santa is as fake as Jesus is. Check out: www.jesusneverexisted.com

Kephrem
12-27-2006, 08:59 PM

WARPATH
12-28-2006, 02:54 PM
Everything the natives did was not always righteous. Anyway, what's the name of this custom, Charging Soldier? And why "decorate" a tree with "pretty colors" when it already has that by nature? (and then give gifts away, I'm assuming, in some sort of ritual which sounds like it comes straight from Babylon, yet more evidence of our "old world" origin)

I never siad all natives were righteous.

The religious practice I was refering to is called the Sundance. And in Lakota Tradition, giveways are held all year round for many reasons, for example, a death of a loved one, or when a girl becomes a young woman when she has her first menses.

If you want to learn more about the Sundance, you can do your own research on that. My experience in these little conversations, is that your just looking for more ways to demonize my people. I can guarantee you there is nothing "Babolonian" about it.

LikwidSwordz
12-29-2006, 05:36 PM
Why do people do allllllllll this history and research about "their people" and then stop there. And if you are so smart you would realize we are all the same, we all come from the original two humans.

Kephrem
12-29-2006, 05:40 PM

crass
12-29-2006, 06:01 PM
Why do people do allllllllll this history and research about "their people" and then stop there. And if you are so smart you would realize we are all the same, we all come from the original two humans.

yeah no.

WARPATH
12-31-2006, 03:03 AM

I hate to be the one to say this but........

You must come from a family tree with out any branches.

LORD NOSE
12-12-2010, 11:58 PM
who satan got his claws on this year

Dokuro
12-13-2010, 12:21 AM
this place you to be pact full of Christians i never realized

but i still fail to see what the Holiday has to do with Jesus or Mastema(Satan) for that matter

Ps Jesus was born in April

Uncle Steezo
12-13-2010, 01:58 AM
dear mr. demon luciferian otaku tanooki dane,
i bet you will still buy that xmas gift for the wife tho.

i aint doin shit for xmas. this will be year #1. i didn't do shit for thxgvg either.
i am trying not to give power to things i don't agree with or believe in for this new year. its a start.
my son's b-day is the 16th so he'll get his gifts then.

Dokuro
12-13-2010, 03:57 AM
dear mr. demon luciferian otaku tanooki dane,
i bet you will still buy that xmas gift for the wife tho.

i aint doin shit for xmas. this will be year #1. i didn't do shit for thxgvg either.
i am trying not to give power to things i don't agree with or believe in for this new year. its a start.
my son's b-day is the 16th so he'll get his gifts then.

ya

Mod i hate Christmas

oh and its parasitic luciferian O-tanuki demon bastard factored by size Powered by 2

Louis Cypher-Lucifer persona
Tanuki-the Otaku persona
Siphon- the parasitic persona - thats before the crash
F(x)=sqrt(-pi) - Cheshire cat - Mad hatter
True Wu - Asura/kishin - demonic persona
Bastard Swordsman - the Wu tang persona
Big Dane - the Black panther - i do it for me Da
eD2Dairy - I killed ed bitches - nuf said

how says i don't have character

i think i missing like 5

Visionz
12-13-2010, 04:06 AM
ya

Mod i hate Christmas

oh and its parasitic luciferian O-tanuki demon bastard factored by size Powered by 2

Louis Cypher-Lucifer persona
Tanuki-the Otaku persona
Siphon- the parasitic persona - thats before the crash
F(x)=sqrt(-pi) - Cheshire cat - Mad hatter
True Wu - Asura/kishin - demonic persona
Bastard Swordsman - the Wu tang persona
Big Dane - the Black panther - i do it for me Da
eD2Dairy - I killed ed bitches - nuf said

how says i don't have character

i think i missing like 5
You just tried claiming you were the reason Sicka got stripped of his mod-hood. Laughable claims. One thing you do kill is threads though. You're basically a Posting Leper, shit falls off.

I dig aspects of Thanksgiving and Christmas, getting together with family to eat, drink and hang out is cool and something I look forward to. As for the presents, fuck the presents. I haven't spent real money on Christmas in about 3 years. Its brain-washed consumerism right on down to the coca-cola santa clause.

Dokuro
12-13-2010, 04:17 AM
thats what the character Siphon was all about

a agree though

love the whole get together aspect gives me a chance to see my sisters and brother

BTTR KNG KOOL
12-15-2010, 08:17 PM
the christmas tree was one of many pagan traditions. in fact a german pagan culture would use these trees and decorate it during this season, and only after christianity swept through europe, did this pagan tradition become "christian".

Merry Christmas btw,
(no sarcasm)

And those bible lines talk about a tradition that happened in the middle-east.

theres no tradition which involves cutting down a tree in pagan Europe. The germans however had a holy tree, And some christian dude, forgot the name, did cut down this tree and told them to decorate it to make it symbolize Christ.

BTTR KNG KOOL
12-15-2010, 08:19 PM
and yeah i dont like coca-cola santa either.

Uncle Steezo
12-16-2010, 12:22 AM
And those bible lines talk about a tradition that happened in the middle-east.

theres no tradition which involves cutting down a tree in pagan Europe. The germans however had a holy tree, And some christian dude, forgot the name, did cut down this tree and told them to decorate it to make it symbolize Christ.

The pagans of northern Europe celebrated the winter solstice, known as Yule. Yule was symbolic of the pagan Sun God, Mithras, being born.

It was customary to light a candle to encourage Mithras, and the sun, to reappear next year.

Yule logs were burned in honor of the sun. Yule means “wheel,” the wheel is a pagan symbol for the sun.

A Yule log is a large wooden log which is burned in the hearth as a part of traditional Yule or Christmas celebrations in several European cultures. It can be a part of the Winter Solstice festival or the Twelve Days of Christmas, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, or Twelfth Night.

The Yule log has frequently been associated with having its origins in the historical Germanic paganism which was practiced across northern Europe prior to Christianisation.

One of the first people to do so was the English historian Henry Bourne, who, writing in the 1720s, described the practice occurring in the Tyne valley. Bourne theorised that the practice derives from customs in 6th to 7th century Anglo-Saxon paganism.

Live evergreen trees were often brought into homes during the harsh winters as a reminder to inhabitants that soon their crops would grow again.

The Druids used the tree as a religious symbol, holding their sacred ceremonies while surrounding and worshiping huge trees.

yup. pagan and european.

BTTR KNG KOOL
12-16-2010, 12:37 AM
My friend, im a native north european. And our Xmas is still called "Joulu" in here where i an.. "Joulu" comes from "Yule". and i know all about those fires and all that cause ppl still do it here.

I shouldve been more precise really. What i meant is that theres no pagan tradition which involves cutting down the tree and decorating it. That is A middle eastern tradition and thats what the bible refers to.

Uncle Steezo
12-16-2010, 04:15 AM
hmmmmm idk about that....
but at the end of the day it doesn't really matter cause it still ain't celebrating the birth of jesus christ.

pro.Graveface
12-16-2010, 04:22 AM
history, his-story, mystery

BTTR KNG KOOL
12-16-2010, 02:47 PM
hmmmmm idk about that....
but at the end of the day it doesn't really matter cause it still ain't celebrating the birth of jesus christ.

But still the idea of Christmas is christian.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
12-16-2010, 06:44 PM
The pagans of northern Europe celebrated the winter solstice, known as Yule. Yule was symbolic of the pagan Sun God, Mithras, being born.

It was customary to light a candle to encourage Mithras, and the sun, to reappear next year.

Yule logs were burned in honor of the sun. Yule means “wheel,” the wheel is a pagan symbol for the sun.

Live evergreen trees were often brought into homes during the harsh winters as a reminder to inhabitants that soon their crops would grow again.

The Druids used the tree as a religious symbol, holding their sacred ceremonies while surrounding and worshiping huge trees.

yup. pagan and european.

Yule is sun worship, but not Mithras. It's Sol Invictus. They're related but not the same. Solar worship is the most logical and prolific religion.

Druids worshiped at Oak trees and rivers as did most ancient people. The Oak was a symbol of the Thunderer. Most likely because the massive oak trees of ancient Germany were gargantuan pillars of wood whose roots burrowed very deep and whose boughs reached into the heavens. Not to mention their size attracted lightning.

Zeus/Thor/Perun all had sacred oaks.

Evergreens were more generic sacred trees as they were a symbol of immortality and thus burning them was symbolic of reincarnation. The immortal soul passes on to the next life. The sun returns all the stronger for the coming year.