PDA

View Full Version : 1st Beat I've shared with yall

Bedlam
12-17-2006, 01:19 PM
I've been on here a while, and been producing for a little bit, but I've never uploaded a beat for wutangcorp. So, here goes

http://www.zshare.net/audio/china2-mp3.html

Tell me what you think, give me feedback, positive, negative whatever. There are alot of talented beatmakers in here, so I look foward to whatever yall have to say.

Bedlam
12-17-2006, 10:39 PM
bump, how yall gonna ignore me

Bedlam
12-18-2006, 01:13 AM
smh

INF
12-18-2006, 01:27 AM
My bad. This is a sick sample. If the drums hit slower then I woulda liked it more. I slowed it down but I couldnt modify it like I can in WMP. It went down a few more steps then I wanted when I used the slow play speed. This was a dope beat though and I could see somebody rippin it at that speed or slower. Chopped and Screwed it would be sick.

Good work Bedlam. I didnt even know you messed with music.

GameOfDeath
12-18-2006, 05:43 AM
This is kinda chilled out and mellow. I like the sample. Drums need to be turned up a bit. Sequencing is cool. Doesn't really stand out but it is a solid beat. I didn't really like when you took it under with that filter mid way through. But then when you chopped it it sounds better than the loop. I think you should make the whole thing like the chopped section.

Bedlam
12-18-2006, 03:20 PM
thanks for the feedback, its appreciated

Infinity, by slowing the drums, you mean slowing the tempo of the whole thing? I'll try that when I get the chance. And yeah i've been producing for about a year, nothing serious though, just shit I do sometimes in my free time.

thanks again, peace

Visionz
12-18-2006, 03:33 PM
you should post this up through soundclick man, I'd check it out but I can't be downloading anything onto my work computer

Bedlam
12-19-2006, 02:22 AM
zshare doesnt d/l, it just plays it. Soundclick is fuckin me over, I upload songs then they dont show up on my page.

Visionz
12-19-2006, 07:15 AM
word, always thought it was a d/l site but yeah it sounds good man, could use a bassline though seems to be about the only thing missing

White_Mouse
12-19-2006, 04:29 PM
word, always thought it was a d/l site but yeah it sounds good man, could use a bassline though seems to be about the only thing missing

agreed nic piece, and the filter midway is a nice changeup. All in all a solid piece of work.

Bedlam
12-19-2006, 10:02 PM
thanks, there is a deep thumpin bassline that computer speakers might not be able to pick up. appreciate the feedback

Longbongcilvaringz
12-20-2006, 01:00 AM
nice beat.

i dunno, there is something about the drums which i dont like that much, but as a whole its a good track, from my view of knowing nothing about production.