PDA

View Full Version : How can I download pictures and music to PSP?

IrOnMaN
12-17-2006, 02:40 PM
I'm having trouble downloading pictures and music to my PSP. I have the USB cable but I don't know what I should do. The instuction manual doesn't help that much. Could someone please help me out? Thanks.

EAGLE EYE
12-17-2006, 03:58 PM
I dont own one but I would expect that if you hook the psp up to your computer with the usb cable either it should ask to install a driver (insert any cd that came with the package into your cd-rom drive) or it might show up as an extra drive letter under "my computer". If a new drive showed up, go into it and look for folders labeled "photos" or "movies" to copy stuff into. You should read the manual to see what the accepted image and video formats are.

Heres a link to the latest manual on sony's website:

http://www.playstation.com/manual/pdf/PSP-1001K-2.6_1.pdf

you will need adobe acrobat reader installed to view it

Icurus
12-17-2006, 10:34 PM
Theres no cd requirement. Look under "my computer" and look for a new driver (ex: C,D,E,F) those are drivers. Then click it and you should see a PSP one, now open it up to see your Music and Photos folder. Just drag music files in the music folder and photos in the photo folder.

* you can also use iso files and download movies in there to. You must create new folders in your PSP folder to do so. For instance, Movies would be the title for movie folder and Game would be the title for iso files. Its complicated but you will figure it out. Go to PSPupdates.com to get more info.