PDA

View Full Version : whats your view on guns?

Sicka than aidZ
07-15-2005, 06:39 PM
yo, i like nines, 380, mac 11's, 10 milly's......tecs.....i dont know shit about guns

lets discuss

The Last Poet
07-15-2005, 07:38 PM
I enjoy the total chaos that a high powered mac has the capability of causing.. Of the few I have owned in my lifetime, I'd say my personal favorite is the AR-15 automatic assault rifle, equipped with a long range scope, feather trigger, and pistol gripping...

The sheer convenience of a nice lil' midnight special cant be beaten by any weapon ever.. You can hide this little gun in just about any opening in you body (dont get ideas sicka, you have enuff up your ass).. Although, the only way you would most likely kill someone with it is a dead bang shot to the temple, pullin' it out and poppin' one in someone knees sets a great first impression..

sakk
07-15-2005, 07:45 PM
Amendment II - Right to bear arms. Ratified (http://www.usconstitution.net/constamrat.html#BoR) 12/15/1791. Note (http://www.usconstitution.net/consttop_2nd.html)

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed (http://www.usconstitution.net/glossary.html#INFRINGE).

Godess
07-15-2005, 07:47 PM
I don't like guns.

Sicka than aidZ
07-15-2005, 07:50 PM
I enjoy the total chaos that a high powered mac has the capability of causing.. Of the few I have owned in my lifetime, I'd say my personal favorite is the AR-15 automatic assault rifle, equipped with a long range scope, feather trigger, and pistol gripping...

The sheer convenience of a nice lil' midnight special cant be beaten by any weapon ever.. You can hide this little gun in just about any opening in you body (dont get ideas sicka, you have enuff up your ass).. Although, the only way you would most likely kill someone with it is a dead bang shot to the temple, pullin' it out and poppin' one in someone knees sets a great first impression..

SHADOW'S BACK.....BOUT TIME TO.....PARTY'S FINALLY STARTIN!...http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/sickajason.jpg

Godess
07-15-2005, 07:52 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/sickajason.jpg

Losers.

Sicka than aidZ
07-15-2005, 07:53 PM
Amendment II - Right to bear arms. Ratified (http://www.usconstitution.net/constamrat.html#BoR) 12/15/1791. Note (http://www.usconstitution.net/consttop_2nd.html)

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed (http://www.usconstitution.net/glossary.html#INFRINGE).
trippin^Naw man,.....what guns u like?...or dont like?

Sicka than aidZ
07-15-2005, 07:54 PM

Losers. alright "winner"...lets see one of your party pics, delete that post please

The Last Poet
07-15-2005, 08:00 PM

Losers.
Who the hell are YOU to call us losers? Im sure your no goddess, at least not before some serious facial re-construction and a lobotomy you brainless twit, go get laid you friggin' fraggle rock lookin' dunce..

Godess
07-15-2005, 08:02 PM
"Live by the gun, die by the gun"

iNtell3kT
07-15-2005, 08:02 PM
lol Shaodws fuckin great..........

well personally i never needed a gun, so i think they're pointless

urbanlegendmf
07-15-2005, 08:03 PM
Goddess Wants The Gun Thats In My Jeans

The Last Poet
07-15-2005, 08:05 PM
"Live by the gun, die by the gun"
"Live by being a self-rightous stuck-up priss, Die by being a self-rightous stuck-up priss"

Its not guns that kill, its stupid people behind the trigger..

Godess
07-15-2005, 08:14 PM
:lmao:

right..

The Last Poet
07-15-2005, 08:16 PM
/\
Untangle your teeth, your mouth is starting to throw gang signs..

R3beLuTionAry
07-15-2005, 08:17 PM
sure i love gats

Godess
07-15-2005, 08:17 PM
Have fun.

R3beLuTionAry
07-15-2005, 08:19 PM
Have fun.

no way, i dont have fun when i kill

JASPER
07-15-2005, 08:19 PM
I use knifes, except when I'm wearing my Boss suit

The Last Poet
07-15-2005, 08:22 PM
I use knifes, except when I'm wearing my Boss suit
I prefer knives also..

Hopefully this doesn't disturb miss goddess..

Sicka than aidZ
07-15-2005, 08:29 PM
I don't like guns.
than your no fun so take your dumbasss outta here son

JASPER
07-15-2005, 08:33 PM
I wear showercaps when I rape German blacks or something funny.. gimme attention

U-Samurai
07-15-2005, 08:33 PM
my favorite guns are any that go threw vests.

THE W
07-15-2005, 08:36 PM
nothing wrong with guns, but there is something wrong with people

Godess
07-15-2005, 08:41 PM
http://s44.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=345H3MAE6G4NY1UYW1DOHBICME

Sicka than aidZ
07-15-2005, 08:44 PM
Who the hell are YOU to call us losers? Im sure your no goddess, at least not before some serious facial re-construction and a lobotomy you brainless twit, go get laid you friggin' fraggle rock lookin' dunce..

1"down in fraggle rock"

yo goddess,...u dont like guns,...than u aint no fun

so get lossed

Sicka than aidZ
07-15-2005, 08:45 PM
guess i already said that.

whitey
07-15-2005, 09:56 PM
guns are for pussys

THE W
07-15-2005, 10:20 PM
i wouldnt say that people who go to the shooting range or out hunting are pussys.

whitey
07-15-2005, 10:25 PM
in that case its just not needed.

they cause more problems than good. and people who use having a little fun shooting a gun as an excuse to keep them legal cant, or dont want to, see the big picture.

SHRAP
07-15-2005, 10:25 PM
h h h h hol up, thats shadow wit sicka? what what

Sicka than aidZ
07-15-2005, 11:01 PM
yea sod's here

Rebel_INS
07-16-2005, 04:07 AM
Guns are the shit. I dont have an AK-47 but I like the way they are. AR-15's are bad ass, No I dont have one lol. I do have a .38 Special at my house, and its a nice gun, real strong. And a .45 Pistol is nice also

wu-tang1988
07-16-2005, 05:08 AM
i like UZI, AK, mack 11 and 9mm :p

Knok-A-Fella
07-16-2005, 08:13 AM
l like 9mm baretta, colt 45, 357 magnum, 44 revolver, deset eagle .50, glock 17 because wen ur walkin the street you can conceal it and look like your not bearin arms so you dont draw suspicion on yourself

any other gun like mac 11, mac 10, ar-15, ak, uzi, hk5 and shit are to bulky

Bless, 1

Inspectah_Dirk
07-16-2005, 08:28 AM
Don't know much about guns...and don't really like em either. At least not in the hands of people who use it for some bad shit.

7EL7
07-16-2005, 10:05 AM
whats your view on guns?

Use them to kill stupid people
everybody will be dead then huh

THE W
07-16-2005, 10:17 AM
in that case its just not needed.

they cause more problems than good. and people who use having a little fun shooting a gun as an excuse to keep them legal cant, or dont want to, see the big picture.
people are gonna harm each other whether there are guns or not. no guns, we'll use knives, no knives we'll rocks, no rocks we'll use sticks, no sticks we'll use our hands.

if people who use guns for sport arent harming anyone then whats the problem?

Godess
07-16-2005, 10:21 AM
people are gonna harm each other whether there are guns or not. no guns, we'll use knives, no knives we'll rocks, no rocks we'll use sticks, no sticks we'll use our hands.

People are crazy :)

Skellington
07-16-2005, 10:31 AM
Fuck guns, guns are for losers and weaklings.Every idiot can pull a triger. He who grabs for a gun is the biggest coward.

THE W
07-16-2005, 10:36 AM
yeah people who cant fight who go and get a gun are punks.

Godess
07-16-2005, 10:41 AM
http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/media/albums/userpics/10003/atomicbomb.wmv

TUCO
07-16-2005, 11:05 AM
i hate guns

peace

Unforgiven
07-16-2005, 11:06 AM
I love 'em, but not what their used for, I'd love to collect them too.....

Godess
07-16-2005, 11:09 AM
Bye Dirk haHaha

O:)
I'm very sweet actually.

Knok-A-Fella
07-16-2005, 11:30 AM
Fuck guns, guns are for losers and weaklings.Every idiot can pull a triger. He who grabs for a gun is the biggest coward.
u can choose to see it that way or this way

if a man chooses to draw for a gun he can also be the bravest fuker alive
cos in the bk of there mind they no that more then likely there gonna get caught so that means possibly spendin half ya life behind bars and if a man aint scared of bein incarcerated for half his natural life

then if u still think he a coward i would want to kno wot it tkes in ur eyes to b brave

Bless, 1

Kriszy Substance
07-16-2005, 01:47 PM
I find a little commom ground with all of you. Guns can make me nervous, they can be very dangerous. But what makes them dangerous is the large amount of stupid people in this world. I grew up with a dad that hunted, made guns (he made my first one), made harpoon tips for natives to kill whales with, to provide food and materials that will aid in survival. So yeah, anyone who wants to say that guns are all bad or whatever is ignorant. Many of our comforts are regulated by and provided by-guns. There is no way around that, we will need weapons like that forever. The key, obviously, is educating yourself on the workings of them and being able to dechiper when situations with them are not safe. I dont like it when people mix drinking or anything like that with guns either. My dad gets into hype shit with his guns, making them, the bullets, everything, he is a fucking genius, and a hell of a good man with lots of love, knowledge and wisdom. Just my thoughts!

R3beLuTionAry
07-16-2005, 02:17 PM
i think i wanna Mac and an Ak-47. i have a fetish for guns and Nike Dunks

whitey
07-16-2005, 03:05 PM

i dont know about you but the last time i tried to do a drive by with a stick it just didnt work. maybe i was doing it wrong.

whitey
07-16-2005, 03:06 PM
u can choose to see it that way or this way

if a man chooses to draw for a gun he can also be the bravest fuker alive
cos in the bk of there mind they no that more then likely there gonna get caught so that means possibly spendin half ya life behind bars and if a man aint scared of bein incarcerated for half his natural life

then if u still think he a coward i would want to kno wot it tkes in ur eyes to b brave

Bless, 1

is that serious? that is the dumbiest shit i ever heard.

Sicka than aidZ
07-16-2005, 06:28 PM
yeah, thats a lil thin

THE W
07-16-2005, 06:35 PM
i dont know about you but the last time i tried to do a drive by with a stick it just didnt work. maybe i was doing it wrong.
so you think all firearms should be illegal to all people?

whitey
07-16-2005, 08:13 PM
^ yes, idealy.

i dont really see that possible ever though, humans are too pety and would never let it happen.

but i could see if they were banned to all but law enforcment, it would significantly reduce all crimes (dont bring up things like "o it wont stop j walking" or some dumbshit like that, you know what i mean).

if it takes removing guns from non criminals hands who just like to shoot them for fun to make it so criminals didnt have them (or atleast had a way harder time getting them and amunition for them) i think it would be worth it 1000000x over.

Sicka than aidZ
07-16-2005, 08:23 PM
the hard part is gettin out of there hands.....fuck, there would be alot of stand-offs, good luck policing the world on that issue. imagine that shit, it would be fucked. its not possible. my uncle used to make guns an ammo like that other cat was saying. I think they'll forever be a problem. guns fuck alot of innocent people up.....the people using them actually but u get what i mean, peace

whatradio
07-16-2005, 08:32 PM
love em

whitey
07-16-2005, 08:55 PM
guns fuck alot of innocent people up

thats my point.

trying to do whatever possible to reduce that harm as much as possible would be the ideal.

with anything when made illegal there would be a black market for it but crime due to them would be significanlty reduced.

born invincible
07-17-2005, 01:33 AM
guns are safe... its crazy ass people u should be scared of.

i stay armed... one of the few rights we have left!

Crazy K
07-17-2005, 02:06 AM
Never used or saw a real gun before, hell I'm too young for that shit. I find that the law enforement officers should use that shit but not regular people. I hate it whem people bust shots to defend themselves when they can't win a fight. Many fist fights end up in gunshots now a days.

LowREz
07-17-2005, 05:01 AM
Gat$ 4 LyF NIggA.

THE W
07-17-2005, 05:52 AM
thats my point.

trying to do whatever possible to reduce that harm as much as possible would be the ideal.

with anything when made illegal there would be a black market for it but crime due to them would be significanlty reduced.
you'll still have serial killers who dont use guns to kill anyone and organized crime that will get a hold of guns anyway and use them even more knowing that citizens are unarmed. domestic shootings will be replaced with domestic stabbings, driveby will be replaced by walkbys.

how do you know law officers wont use the guns they have to kill their families or others. even the pussyass kid who cant fight will just go get his dads hunting knife and stab a kid. maybe it would just make you feel better if people were being killed with something else other than guns.

GUNS DONT KILL PEOPLE, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE!!

Skellington
07-17-2005, 05:56 AM
is that serious? that is the dumbiest shit i ever heard.
LMAO Co-signed.....reamy that was pretty dumb man, no offence.

THE W
07-17-2005, 06:00 AM
I don't like guns.
i dont like crazy people

Godess
07-17-2005, 06:15 AM
You don't like crazy people but people are crazy, so you don't like people?
That is what you're saying.. Then you must like guns.

Skellington
07-17-2005, 06:21 AM
A person who likes guns is an idiot, nobody can like guns, you must be insane to like 'em. If you like guns you like war,killings etc.......

Godess
07-17-2005, 06:25 AM
Some people really like guns/weapons. They are obsessed with them..
George Bush for example, he's one of them.

Very Dangerous..

Godess
07-17-2005, 06:39 AM
I think he wants to destroy the world.

SurreaL
07-17-2005, 06:41 AM
I have a 8 gauge that blew a hole in a bull the size of a dinner plate.

SurreaL
07-17-2005, 06:42 AM
A person who likes guns is an idiot, nobody can like guns, you must be insane to like 'em. If you like guns you like war,killings etc.......

fuuuuuuuck yoooooooou Hippy.

Godess
07-17-2005, 06:42 AM
I hope it's not true.

THE W
07-17-2005, 07:35 AM
now THIS is the dumbest shit i've ever heard.

Skellington
07-17-2005, 07:48 AM
fuuuuuuuck yoooooooou Hippy.
Yah, sure thing man, your just a lil' kid who thinks guns are cool, probable never held one......
grow up man;)

now THIS is the dumbest shit i've ever heard.
Now why would that be dumb? This just proves how dumb you realy are.Do you think it's cool? War,murder,etc......Do you?

SurreaL
07-17-2005, 07:53 AM
Yah, sure thing man, your just a lil' kid who thinks guns are cool, probable never held one......
grow up man

haha, awww muffin, don't get mad, never held one? dog, I got my hunting license when I was 13, I was shooting 12 gauge's at 11 you splooge, a lil kid?, just cause you're 3 year's older, doesn't make you jack shit man, so you grow the fuck up and come with a point when you say somthing, gun's are for idiot's?, ppl who like war, ect?, you're a fucking retard, gun's are the reason you're dumbass is here today, how the fuck you think those pilgrim's were going to kill a moose or a calf, with harsh words?, men and women hunt for sport, and im willing to bet there smarter then a kid that criticizes people on a Wu tang Clan fourm for liking gun's, shut the fuck up and come with a point please.

THE W
07-17-2005, 08:04 AM

i think you just need to not be discussing this subject cuz you've shown that you are very closed minded about this. there was war, murder, etc. way before guns were invented. people have been killing each other since the beginning of time. guns are merely tools for crazy people to get the job done.

you wanna stop war and murder, educate people on how to be civilized.

SurreaL
07-17-2005, 08:07 AM
I think 09 need's to stop talking all together, like 200 people already said, Gun's don't kill people, the person pulling the trigger does ", and wade you do prove a good point, people were murdering before and without gun's.

Skellington
07-17-2005, 08:15 AM
haha, awww muffin, don't get mad, never held one? dog, I got my hunting license when I was 13, I was shooting 12 gauge's at 11 you splooge, a lil kid?, just cause you're 3 year's older, doesn't make you jack shit man, so you grow the fuck up and come with a point when you say somthing, gun's are for idiot's?, ppl who like war, ect?, you're a fucking retard, gun's are the reason you're dumbass is here today, how the fuck you think those pilgrim's were going to kill a moose or a calf, with harsh words?, men and women hunt for sport, and im willing to bet there smarter then a kid that criticizes people on a Wu tang Clan fourm for liking gun's, shut the fuck up and come with a point please.
Lol, license my ass ;)

How to kill those mooses or calfs?? well just the way we done in the beginning, bare handed, how real men do it, not with a gun at a distance.How did you think the neanderthaler survived? Not with a gun man,with a simple piece of wood maybe,a rock,a spear,whatever.

Guns is the reason the world is what it is, war everywhere,everyone kill everyone,all with guns,even for no particular reason. Ain't I right?

Dupreez
07-17-2005, 08:15 AM
This is my opinion.

Guns for show,
Knifes for the pro.

Peace.....

THE W
07-17-2005, 08:20 AM
and then those neanderthals took those rocks and spears and murdered people. so they should've gotten rid of those too right?

what part of "people are the reason there is war and murder" do you not understand?

SurreaL
07-17-2005, 08:24 AM
Gun's and bare hand's, you fucking idiot, a bull would kill you're ass, im goin to tell you a short story, me and my pop's called a calf out of the wood's, mating season, my dad seen a bull beside it too, I had a .303 and my dad had a 300. meg, now, this was about 200 yards away, I poped a shot with my gun because at that close of range with a 300 meg, would blow half of the meat off, and render it a very bad kill, I hit it in the throat with my shot, it bled, and started running, we followed the blood about 200 yard's up, and when we came too, the bull was still with it, and im going to tell you 1st hand man, being face to face, with a pissed off bull, is very, very fucking scary man, it's stomping it's feet, and coming closer, and charging, my dad told me to hide under a brush pile, because this bull was going to try to kill us, we couldn't just kill it, because we didn't have a bull tag, and license my ass?, dog, I've had that shit since I was 13, so fuck you if you don't believe me, but I know my gun's, and I know my hunting, and I know for damn sure, you wouldn't kill no bull with you're scrawny ass hand's you little punk.

Godess
07-17-2005, 08:26 AM
I don't like violence .

AcidPhosphate69
07-17-2005, 10:16 AM
SurreaL is right. I'd love to see anybody here kill a wild animal with their bare hands.

Either way, when it comes to hunting I have more respect for that because it's not about a reputation like streets. In the street (at least where I'm from), too many little bastards are getting strapped because they want to be like Fiddy. Fuck that, the most I carry is a knife and even then, not often. I could easily get a strap if I wanted but if I got one, it'd be because I intended to use it, not hold on to it and show it off to my boys. Guns are a means to an end, not a fashion accessory.

Godess
07-17-2005, 10:19 AM
Animals are smarter they don't kill eatch other. Not in THAT way.
Makes you think huh?

Here we go again..
http://media3.dumpalink.com/media/vxMgZ9EiGc2F/VG6TEzwta9HD.wmv

Godess
07-17-2005, 10:34 AM
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -- Albert Einstein

whitey
07-17-2005, 10:36 AM
im going with 09 on here.

its just plan any simple, every thing is regulated in this country for safty standards except guns. anything is, you cant make a toy without getting it safty inspected that it wont hurt someone. everything except guns. its a big business that tons of rednecks and thugs keep going. thats why guns are legal still, because gun manufactures have huge clout. especially with dickheads like bush in office.

guns make killing a lot easier, they make rash decisions like suicide and murder too easy.

sure there would still be murders and crime with no guns, but it would just be so drastically decreased.

watch your local news, or read your local paper, check the homocide rate and the % of those that are gun related.

THE W
07-17-2005, 10:58 AM
Animals are smarter they don't kill eatch other. Not in THAT way.
Makes you think huh?

Here we go again..
http://media3.dumpalink.com/media/vxMgZ9EiGc2F/VG6TEzwta9HD.wmv
if animals had our intelligence they'd be using firearms too. guns are just a more efficiant way of doing that same thing.

but for the millionth time its people that are the problem.

ch-chef
07-17-2005, 04:23 PM
only problem i got with guns are the 3 times they been stuck to my head, that shit aint fun and one time was by a cop so that time i was really shook cause they know they'll get away with some shit. the guns didnt jump up by themselves it took people to lift them so my view on guns...whos holdin it? the person will kill u not the gun itself. the real problem is these cheap guns bein made for the reason of "we want all americans who want a gun to be able to afford them"...thats in the words of the owner of hi-point weapons. this guy makes 9 mm's cheap as shit and sells them for 85 dollars, 85 dollars for a fuckin 9? thats crazy. we had this dude who was once on his way to big time college football get a great idea on how to make some cash, he went to an ohio gun show with a couple girls and trafficked back to new york over 250 9mm's. he was here sellin them on the street for like 300 dollars a piece. now theres people gettin killed with these guns like each week. thats what bothers me is the cheapness of what our lives are worth now...85 bucks. u know the tek 9 that was used in the columbine massacre? that came from the same manufacturer as the 9's. oh but the guy said this about his cheap guns..."we stopped makin them in chrome, the prefered style of criminals"...and he was like "what makes our hi-points popular with criminals is because there cheap and most of the time theyll use it once and throw it away"...how about u stop makin disposable guns like cameras? bottom line is people kill people kill but the availability makes it so damn easy to solve your problem with a gun that its higher then just the shooter. u got the maker, the gun shows where u need nothin but ID and no felonies, the trafficker and finally the idiots upstairs who dont regulate gun laws throughout the country. damn near every state is different from the other. u cant have one state make it hard as shit then drive 2 hours away and the next state be like..."here, go make money and bodies too"... to end this, why did the trafficker only get 7 years? 7 years and he had like 20 prior arrests on his sheet. im no hippy, i bust a few guns, never at anyone but i know if i was ever to catch beef that bad i'd definetly get one for protection.

THE W
07-17-2005, 08:32 PM
i think guns should be regulated to people who are part of gun clubs and law enforcement.

AcidPhosphate69
07-17-2005, 09:02 PM
Then what would G-unit rap about? Pepper spray?

EAGLE EYE
12-23-2012, 01:54 PM
Wow this gun discussion from '05 is like intellectual food for the mind

diggy
12-23-2012, 04:22 PM
I keep my gun between my legs and it's always "cocked" and ready to shoot.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
12-23-2012, 04:36 PM
I have several and I will continue to keep them in my gun safe.

EAGLE EYE
12-23-2012, 04:45 PM
Mine is in my fire proof safe

Those fingerprint safes seem like the way to go though, for ppl with kids

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
12-23-2012, 04:46 PM
Mine is also fireproof.

Fishscale123
12-23-2012, 04:48 PM
I have a couple wasrs

WallyG
12-24-2012, 03:21 PM
Spare some wisdom on me here. I understand the American Constitution allows its citizens to bear arms, but honestly, what's the need to own an AK-47?

PANDA PISS
12-24-2012, 03:24 PM
When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherfucker in the room.

EAGLE EYE
12-24-2012, 03:27 PM
Well..

Some people enjoy target shooting, collecting and gun smithing in general.

However if you can't defend your self, family or property with a hand gun or shotgun..

Then you should probably be barred from owning if you're that bad a shot, let alone paranoid.

TSA
12-24-2012, 03:58 PM
i dont understand the concept of owning a gun for protection. If someone's going to kill you or your family, you and your family are dead. Nobody is going to ask you to come out and have a gun duel with them. The incidences of someone getting attacked by a gun and surviving by shooting the attacker are too rare for us to keep pretending it's the most probable outcome.

The massacres have taken victims who's families own guns. They themselves, outside of this school one, are sometimes gun owners. Unless you're willing to be strapped 24/7 and know exactly who in the crowd of people is capable of and intending to shoot you and others, you're really never going to be able to evade someone trying to kill you. I can understand owning a gun for an added sense of security but it's rare you hear of it working. I think the last time it worked was Gucci Mane.

TSA
12-24-2012, 03:59 PM
im not against gun ownership though, i think this is the bad time for the country to make a decision because everyone's emotional and not thinking straight. I can see why gun ownership is important to some people

EAGLE EYE
12-24-2012, 04:02 PM
I think the last time it worked was Gucci Mane.

hahaha

John Nash
12-24-2012, 04:09 PM
ive got my own special defence weapon. its called kenith

DiR3NfBd1J0&start=438

diggy
12-24-2012, 05:03 PM
i dont understand the concept of owning a gun for protection. If someone's going to kill you or your family, you and your family are dead. Unless you're willing to be strapped 24/7 and know exactly who in the crowd of people is capable of and intending to shoot you and others, you're really never going to be able to evade someone trying to kill you. .

I almost totally agree. It happened to a friend of mine. Somebody he knew knocked on his door and when he answered they shot him. There was no way to prevent this. Even if he had a gun on his hip, they had the intention to shoot before he even knew he was in danger.

This whole gun possession thing is based on fear - defending yourself from an attack from a hypothetical threat that does not exist.

KERZO
12-24-2012, 05:26 PM
We have guns here in the UK but not so readily available....this means that when I envisage killing my workmates (which I do about once a week) then I have to think outside the box..

This week my fantasy mass murder method involved nunchucks and can of whipped cream. Having no guns helps the imagination grow nahmean.

John Nash
12-24-2012, 05:39 PM

PALEFORCE
12-25-2012, 05:40 PM
All that sounds nice but the real reason for the 2nd ammendment is for the military strength of the american people (not to be confused with american government)

Check Switzerland

CharlesJones
12-26-2012, 01:54 PM
I don't like guns because i don't like loud noises and i don't like pain. I'm afraid of getting shot and i hope it never happens. But i do think that people should be allowed to have guns in their car and house as long as they got a permit. I do agree with TSA though because if somebody is gonna kill you, it's gonna happen and you can't prevent it. It's a shame that we live in a world that has a lot of evil people and that's why good people feel like they gotta have a gun to protect themselves.

TheFunkyDrummer
12-26-2012, 02:59 PM
at least you are being honest

EAGLE EYE
12-26-2012, 04:13 PM
I don't like guns because i don't like loud noises and i don't like pain.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8rgamkHJi1rcciplo1_500.gif

Hollow Dartz
12-26-2012, 11:48 PM
If a criminal can own a gun then so can I.