PDA

View Full Version : Didn't he (Elijah) have a 3rd grade education?

Black Man
12-22-2006, 03:07 PM
"People in the past have worked and made the pilgrimage to Mecca and have returned to their people and teachers to teach them of this sign, but I say the American so-called Negroes are the end of this sign. A pirlgrimage there (Mecca) will not help him become a great and righteous Muslim, but the bowing down to that Last Messenger, who God raised from the dead of that people, and recognizing him as being the Guide now for the dead or the absolute one to give life to that dead nation, bringing them forth to God, is the real Mecca to which they should make pilgriimage."

"I don't care if all the whites on Earth eat the hog, I am only concerned with my people that don't know, nor do they understand. I know that not one of my poor people will go to heaven (see the hereafter) who eat this poison hog after being given the knowledge."

"I got my promise from God, the God who was to come and has come. I'm not saying that you believe in a man being God; maybe you don't. I'm not going to argue with you. If you don't believe man is God, I don't argue with you, just show me that which you believe in."

"White Power has had it's day of ruling us for 6,000 years. I don't know what you want to make out of black power, but this is the kind of facts that I must say to you. This is the intelligent way to go after it. We have lived under white power for over 6,000 years, the duration of their appointed time. Now after white power then what? The power of the ruling power goes back to the original fathers of the heavens and earth: the Creator. It goes back to them, then they will rule forever, as the Bible and Qur'an teaches."

Black Man
09-19-2008, 03:16 PM
Who Made The Holy Quran Or Bible?

TSA
09-19-2008, 03:22 PM
http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/imgad?id=CMi9kuDJ1L3T4AEQ2AUYTzIITZiBUviVX8c (http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/iclk?sa=l&ai=BpKlTfwnUSLzuNpjUzQWt7OjQDorTi2CmtsDoBsCNtwGg7w 8QARgBII_IgwY4AFDQ_f_xBGDJjsyKrKTMFrIBE3d3dy53dXRh bmctY29ycC5jb226AQk3Mjh4OTBfYXPIAQLaATdodHRwOi8vd3 d3Lnd1dGFuZy1jb3JwLmNvbS9mb3J1bS9zaG93dGhyZWFkLnBo cD90PTMwNzIzyAKsn5gGqAMByAMF6APQBOgDI_UDAAEAAIgEAZ AEAZgEAA&num=1&adurl=http://clk.atdmt.com/AVE/go/gglxxlev0360000511ave/direct/01/&client=ca-pub-8854125114595179&nm=4)

Kong
09-19-2008, 03:44 PM
Who Made The Holy Quran Or Bible?

Men.

Cee Oh Vee
09-20-2008, 07:13 AM
Men.

No man could have possibly written the Qur'an.

BTTR KNG KOOL
09-20-2008, 07:18 AM
^lol

Of course everything thats written is written by Men.

BTTR KNG KOOL
09-20-2008, 07:32 AM
tell me,

someones jokin in KTL ? or is everyone serious here ? its a rule ?

LORD NOSE
09-20-2008, 09:12 AM
it is a 4th Grade Education

But as a man, he learned from a Master who gave him the best education any one could have

LORD NOSE
09-20-2008, 09:21 AM
No man could have possibly written the Qur'an.

then who or what was it written by ?

Mic Tyson
09-20-2008, 09:54 AM
it is a 4th Grade Education

But as a man, he learned from a Master who gave him the best education any one could have

damn only a 4th grade education? he prolly had to work and quit school somethin like a lot of black people did back then. but i don't know how people would believe anything he says just for the fact he only had a 4th grade education

LORD NOSE
09-20-2008, 10:02 AM
damn only a 4th grade education? he prolly had to work and quit school somethin like a lot of black people did back then. but i don't know how people would believe anything he says just for the fact he only had a 4th grade education

did you read any of his books ?

Cee Oh Vee
09-20-2008, 10:11 AM
Sorry, that was worded terribly after a night of no sleep.

No man could have possibly created Al-Qur'an

LORD NOSE
09-20-2008, 10:14 AM
but i don't know how people would believe anything he says just for the fact he only had a 4th grade education

because he took people like Malcolm X and Cassius Clay out of the trash and made them who they were - if they didn't rebel,they'd still be "Working" today -
one is dead, the other is broken

and thats 2 out of millions

LORD NOSE
09-20-2008, 10:15 AM
Sorry, that was worded terribly after a night of no sleep.

No man could have possibly created Al-Qur'an

are you saying that the Qu'ran is a part of creation ?

TSA
09-20-2008, 12:09 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAH!H
its true, it really explains why his organization has been a failure and degenerated into terrorism

though it blossomed on wutangforums

the koran can't be written by man, the cadence is unreal, that would have to be sometype up superhuman mind to have a giant cohesive poem like that.

and no where in the bible does it imply it was written by god, most of it isn't the word of god and acknowledges its not the word of god cause its stories about everyday ppl most of the time and historic events and figures

i'll say this much, i have no problem with a book written to better humanity.

the nation of islam though? 3rd grade education?
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmnnn nigga lol what a shitty religion

Mic Tyson
09-21-2008, 09:46 AM
did you read any of his books ?

yeah i have "how to eat to live"

because he took people like Malcolm X and Cassius Clay out of the trash and made them who they were - if they didn't rebel,they'd still be "Working" today -
one is dead, the other is broken

and thats 2 out of millions

if malcolm x wasn't ordered to be killed by Elijah Muhammad, he would still be alive. And he only got muhammad ali to join the NOI for publicity. He didn't give a fuck about him

LORD NOSE
09-21-2008, 01:05 PM
yeah i have "how to eat to live"

if malcolm x wasn't ordered to be killed by Elijah Muhammad, he would still be alive. And he only got muhammad ali to join the NOI for publicity. He didn't give a fuck about him

Elijah never ordered anyone to be killed - The NOI don't work like that
had he made an order like that, he would have been locked up for it

you never heard Muhammad Ali as a minister - had you heard him speak as a minister, you wouldn't make the silly accusations you are making

had you read more than How to Eat to Live,you'd know why people wanna listen and follow a man who only got a 4th grade education from the american school system

Mic Tyson
09-21-2008, 09:08 PM
Elijah never ordered anyone to be killed - The NOI don't work like that
had he made an order like that, he would have been locked up for it

you never heard Muhammad Ali as a minister - had you heard him speak as a minister, you wouldn't make the silly accusations you are making

had you read more than How to Eat to Live,you'd know why people wanna listen and follow a man who only got a 4th grade education from the american school system

i was gonna read that one last messenger of allah and that freemasonry book but i dont know if i can believe what he says. i still will prolly read it tho just to be open minded whether i believe him or not

LORD NOSE
09-21-2008, 09:37 PM
i was gonna read that one last messenger of allah and that freemasonry book but i dont know if i can believe what he says. i still will prolly read it tho just to be open minded whether i believe him or not

these are the 3 main books by Elijah Muhammad
How to Eat to Live is the Most Important one

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/9728/mess20to20the20blackmanym8.jpg
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/9448/our20saviour20has20arriob0.jpg
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/5794/fall20of20americaab5.jpg