PDA

View Full Version : Bulletproof Wallets is the gayest album I've ever heard

Murderous Mack
12-25-2006, 07:18 PM
And I'm not using "gay" as a general derogatory term. What I mean is that this album is actually really gay...as in it has a homosexual vibe. If I didn't know who Ghost was and I bought this album I would have thought he was a straight up fruit. To begin with, all the pictures in the front cover and on the back cover are gay as fuck. The intro is really gay.

Other notably gay moments include...

-The part where he he talks in 'Maxine'. Like the "tore his ass up" and "that's Stapleton" part.
-Everything about 'Flowers'.
-Everything about 'Never Be The Same Again'.
-'Teddy Skit' isn't so much gay as it just really childish and unfunny. The singing is still pretty gay though.
-The 'Theodore' chorus exerts tremendous amounts of homosexuality.
-Everything about 'Ghost Showers'. Especially the adlibs.
-Everything about 'The Forest', especially his delivery.
-The "Remember this shit c'mon c'mon ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh" part in 'Walking Through The Darkness' is straight out of gay and proud of it parade or some shit.
-Everything about 'Love Session' is unbearably gay.

As a whole Ghost's delivery on this whole album is pretty gay, and the album maintains a very gay vibe right throughout.

Conclusion, 'Bulletproof Wallets"=The gayest album I've ever heard.

ShaolinDarts
12-26-2006, 07:10 AM
Maybe they are more secure about their sexuality than you are

Visionz
12-26-2006, 07:20 AM
gimmick thread, think of something better next time

biblebullet
12-26-2006, 10:06 AM
wow are you gay yourself?? i guess you must be, although i have my complaints about the album, it being gay is the last thing that comes to mind.
Pls check your sexuality and sexual preferences.

whipsandfullclips
12-26-2006, 10:54 AM
hey biblebullet why dont you quit being an asshole.

Unforgiven
12-26-2006, 11:03 AM
hey biblebullet why dont you quit being an asshole.

People get so angry at people for not liking an album they like, eh...

Leo Angel
12-26-2006, 01:58 PM
Author of this thread is the gayest member of Wu-Tang Corp. forum IMO

Dr. Simon Hurt
12-26-2006, 02:02 PM
People get so angry at people for not liking an album they like, eh...

It's the fact that he's saying it's gay, not as in it's wack but like there's a homosexual subtext running throughout the album. shit is just stupid, it sucks that constructive criticism is almost non-existent on the internet, people would rather diss music for no reason or bring up some other extraneous factors that are irrelevant to the actual quality of the music.

Skellington
12-26-2006, 02:16 PM
Thank you, idd, the worst GFK album!!!!!!

Unforgiven
12-26-2006, 02:20 PM
It's the fact that he's saying it's gay, not as in it's wack but like there's a homosexual subtext running throughout the album. shit is just stupid, it sucks that constructive criticism is almost non-existent on the internet, people would rather diss music for no reason or bring up some other extraneous factors that are irrelevant to the actual quality of the music.

True enough, I didn't put much thought into actually reading dudes douchebaggery of a post in the first place

crass
12-26-2006, 02:23 PM
i don't really care what people think. bulletproof wallets is my second favorite ghost album. it is one of the sickest post-97 wu-tang albums.

famenchuan
12-26-2006, 02:38 PM
Dope album. My third favorite Ghost album.

11th Chamber
12-26-2006, 02:40 PM
well, BPW is easily Ghost's worst album, but i dont really see the "gay" connection

Murderous Mack
12-26-2006, 05:29 PM
Wow, watch all the fan boys cry.

I'm actually dead serious. I get a really gay vibe from this album. I NEVER use the word "gay" as a derogatory term. I'm not that simple minded. But it's simply the most fitting word to describe the vibe I get from this album. An even better word would have been "poofy", but that's not such a global word.

Don't cry because I think an album you like is gay. And don't be so simple minded as to suggest that I might be gay because I think an album is. If you would allow yourself a little more access to your brain you might actually be able to discern that there is no connection there at all.

UNCLE RUCKUS
12-26-2006, 05:37 PM
i don't really care what people think. bulletproof wallets is my second favorite ghost album. it is one of the sickest post-97 wu-tang albums.

Yeah I pretty much agree maybe I like Supreme Clientele a bit better but theyre both great! Fuck this thread is stupid:eggy:

McTom
12-27-2006, 04:20 AM
i thought BPW was pretty wack but I didn't think of it as "gay"

Leo Angel
12-27-2006, 12:51 PM
Wow, watch all the fan boys cry.

I'm actually dead serious. I get a really gay vibe from this album. I NEVER use the word "gay" as a derogatory term. I'm not that simple minded. But it's simply the most fitting word to describe the vibe I get from this album. An even better word would have been "poofy", but that's not such a global word.

Don't cry because I think an album you like is gay. And don't be so simple minded as to suggest that I might be gay because I think an album is. If you would allow yourself a little more access to your brain you might actually be able to discern that there is no connection there at all.

How old are you, huh? Your explanations are really childish. If you don't like BPW ok... It's all about opinions. But words gay and BPW don't come altogether. BTW, this album is a solid banger, 3rd best Ghost's album IMO.

12weLvE
12-27-2006, 12:57 PM
Shut it: Great fucking album... And buddy thats preety gay of you to do all that analyzing.

RAMESH
12-27-2006, 03:07 PM
And I'm not using "gay" as a general derogatory term. What I mean is that this album is actually really gay...as in it has a homosexual vibe. If I didn't know who Ghost was and I bought this album I would have thought he was a straight up fruit. To begin with, all the pictures in the front cover and on the back cover are gay as fuck. The intro is really gay.

-The part where he he talks in 'Maxine'. Like the "tore his ass up" and "that's Stapleton" part.
-'Teddy Skit' isn't so much gay as it just really childish and unfunny. The singing is still pretty gay though.
-The "Remember this shit c'mon c'mon ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh" part in 'Walking Through The Darkness' is straight out of gay and proud of it parade or some shit.

As a whole Ghost's delivery on this whole album is pretty gay, and the album maintains a very gay vibe right throughout.

i see your point & i understand where you coming from i don't really agree with you but i must say you put it down funny
when i was young i didn't like ghostface i thought his albums where boring & he somtimes had this high pitched voice that really worked on my nerves except for winterwars & shit like that but on the whole i couldn't stand that soul shit but as i got older i started enjoying his music i really like his music i like bulletproof wallets now but i never liked it 2 years ago
ghostface is one of the best all the wu-tang members are so good i can't say who the best is but i can say i like meth the most
bulletfroof wallets goes well with tari a local weed

hectis
12-28-2006, 10:52 PM
This album is dope and better then Iron mans last 3

RZArector_mnt
12-29-2006, 05:07 AM

I do not agree with this comment. Bulletproof Wallets is really poor album, but not gayest!

wuswordz95
12-29-2006, 09:14 PM
i only listened to te album once or twice. its okay its not as bad as people think.some songs are whack. but gay not sure. maybe some of the song titles may sound gay.

Tecknowledgist
01-05-2007, 01:25 PM
For your own sake: perhaps you should elaborate on why you feel the shit is gay, so people don't assume you're projecting your insecurities onto the album itself.

State, Context, Prove, and Explain.

deadlymelody
01-11-2007, 09:44 PM
You were listening to Clay Aiken

The Ghost
01-11-2007, 09:52 PM
Author of this thread is the gayest member of Wu-Tang Corp. forum IMO
Mine too

InvincibleArmor79
01-12-2007, 10:38 PM
this album grew on me after a while... i think it was ahead of its time..

Ginnsey
01-13-2007, 08:14 AM
The only album from GFK that this beats is Pritty Tony. Supreme, Ironman, Fishscale and More Fish are all better than this one though.

But still a couple of songs a straight bangers.

Forest isnt gay. I think the intro really sparks the song off for me.
Maybe u didnt realise that the intro is refering to Weed.

Strawberry is another personal classic for me

THE W
01-13-2007, 11:24 AM
while i think this album is average at best i dont see how homosexuality and this album relate.

this is definately bring the ruckus forum material though.

benzo
01-13-2007, 12:18 PM
In all seriousness.....this is THE most childish, ignorant thread in the history of Wu-Corp. Ghost is the fuckin mack daddy...how the fuck would anyone say that about HIM???

BTW-The Forrest intro is "gay" as in corny but it's still a great track.

2L8Lit da croatianMC
01-14-2007, 05:49 AM

Then i think, since u've opsessed wit gayness, i think that My Guitar also seems gay to you?

Rorschach
01-14-2007, 06:02 AM
Talk about overly-insecure about one's sexuality!

The Source sort of over-rated this with a 4.5 mic score I think. The album is good, but 4.5 mics is near classic! I think it definitely deserves 4 though. One of the better releases of 2001 along with Blueprint, Stillmatic, Iron Flag and so on.

CID DIGITAL
01-25-2007, 11:06 PM
This is one of my favorite Ghost works. IF its gay then that makes me gay.

sonny getz
01-26-2007, 12:04 AM
damn... gay is a cool word, i wish you'd have used it a few dozen more times.
but seriously, this is one of the most obnoxious threads i've ever seen on this forum.

i'd love to see you after you said that shit to ghost personally. maybe you're not that dumb.

AcidPhosphate69
01-26-2007, 12:17 AM
^ I think he got you on that one.

Seriously though, it was an alright album. Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean it's homosexual. I'm not crying and I'm not a fanboy but for real, you're just hating on it cuz it's sorta different. Like, if Ghostface was an actor...BPW would be the chick flick he did. I'm not about to bump that shit all day but whatever...if I'm with a girly that likes Wu I'll pop that shit it.

Visionz
01-26-2007, 12:19 AM
Ghost has yet to put out an album I didn't like. If ever There was a chink in his armor it'd be Pretty Toney, not BPW.

Kong
01-26-2007, 12:25 AM

lol @ 'Walking Through The Darkness'. This album had some good tracks on it but was a little bit sloppy.

UNCLE RUCKUS
01-26-2007, 04:18 PM
lol @ 'Walking Through The Darkness'. This album had some good tracks on it but was a little bit sloppy.

hell no its a classic and would have been comparble to SC with The Sun and The Watch on it im going to get that next Hidden Darts shit almost only for a DJless version of Wise that song is incredible