View Full Version : Some Info On Voting
12-26-2006, 02:21 PM
1. 80% of all votes in America are counted by only two companies: Diebold and ES&S.
2. There is no federal agency with regulatory authority or oversight of the US voting machine industry.
3. The vice-president of Diebold and the president of ES&S are brothers.
4. The chairman and CEO of Diebold is a major Bush campaign organizer and donor who wrote in 2003 that he was "committed to helping Ohio deliver its electoral votes to the president next year."
5. 35% of ES&S is owned by Republican Senator Chuck Hagel, who became Senator based on votes counted by ES&S machines.
6. Republican Senator Chuck Hagel, a long-time friend of the Bush family, was caught lying about his ownership of ES&S by the Senate Ethics Committee.
7. Senator Chuck Hagel was on a short list of George W. Bush's vice- presidential candidates.
8. ES&S is the largest voting machine manufacturer in the US and counts almost 60% of all US votes.
9. Diebold's new touch screen voting machines have no paper trail of any votes. In other words, there is no way to verify that the data coming out of the machine is the same as what was legitimately put in by voters.
10. Diebold also makes ATMs, checkout scanners, and ticket machines, all of which log each transaction and can generate a paper trail.
11. Diebold is based in Ohio.
12. Diebold employs 5 convicted felons as developers. These are the people who write the voting machine computer code.
13. Diebold's Senior Vice-President, Jeff Dean, was convicted of 23 counts of felony theft in the first degree.
14. Diebold Senior Vice-President Jeff Dean was convicted of planting back doors in his software and using a "high degree of sophistication" to evade detection over a period of 2 years.
15. None of the international election observers were allowed in the polls in Ohio.
16. California banned the use of Diebold machines because the security was so bad. Despite Diebold's claims that the audit logs could not be hacked, a chimpanzee was able to do it! (See the movie at http://blackboxvoting.org/baxter/baxterVPR.mov (http://blackboxvoting.org/baxter/baxterVPR.mov).)
17. 30% of all US votes are carried out on unverifiable touch screen voting machines with no paper trail. 18. Bush's Help America Vote Act of 2002 has as its goal to replace all machines with the new electronic touch screen systems with no paper trail.
18. All -- not some -- but all the voting machine errors detected and reported went in favor of Bush or Republican candidates.
19. The governor of the state of Florida, Jeb Bush, is the President's brother.
20. Major statistical voting oddities (odds on the order of 250 million to 1!) -- again always favoring Bush -- have been mathematically demonstrated by experts.
I dopnt think Bush gets to appoint companies tho.....they win contracts.
12-26-2011, 04:58 PM
i also dont think, that the same people who wrote the sopa act, would go and work in the hollywood film industry and in the music industy, in roles that would actively enforce sopa..
same goes for the people who instigated 9/11, the war on terror in oil rich countries.. would get jobs at those same corporations that would rape and pillage the oil from those very same countries.
06-04-2012, 07:47 AM
06-04-2012, 08:30 AM
06-09-2012, 12:30 PM
is it true the the president is predetermine?
06-10-2012, 05:40 AM
presidents are selected. not elected.
its the illusion of choice
06-11-2012, 06:38 PM
06-11-2012, 06:41 PM
first...the electoral vote trumps the popular vote
06-11-2012, 06:43 PM
but heres what i dont get why vote why place your vote in the hands of someone that could do the switcheroo (change their opinions or what they campaign for)
06-11-2012, 06:53 PM
thats why you can impeach them also
Im a fan of the US constitution because its brilliant...all the checks and balances are in place(if you follow them)
with this structure the people>the county>the state>the federal government
nowaday its the opposite
I respect the founders of america and what they accomplished. It was an accident, nothing like it in history. There were some trials and tribulations along the way but I still believe it was one of the greatest document ever written
06-12-2012, 07:40 AM
06-13-2012, 05:05 AM
Anyone (obama fans) remember this??
what happened to this plan???
06-13-2012, 07:16 AM
no disrespect to the prez but this is exactly what im talking about
06-21-2012, 07:28 AM
the system is the parasite.
06-24-2012, 05:01 AM
06-26-2012, 04:15 PM
06-27-2012, 08:28 AM
half of his candidates are too dumb imo to compete
07-04-2012, 05:55 PM
07-07-2012, 03:03 PM
07-07-2012, 03:09 PM
I voted for the first time when Barack Obama ran for president but i'll never vote again because blacks voting for a president is a joke. White politicans are a joke and they don't give a damn about blacks problems. This new book i'm reading by this black woman dissing Barack, she's speaking the truth. She said just because a black politican runs for president, it doesn't mean he's gonna help blacks. I think the black woman who wrote the book, her name is Deneen Borelli.
07-12-2012, 10:23 AM
respect to charles...
he krept and he Came
didnt want to make another thread, thought this would be best placed here..
> USA is #1 economy in the world thanks to manufactoring.
> USA used to be a country of producers, they are now a country of consumers.
> USA politicians backed by major US corporations drafted legislation like NAFTA and GAT making it legal for US corporations to outsource USA jobs.
>Chinese produce your shoes, clothing, and pretty much everything you buy from every store in USA.
>China doesn't have great labor laws like USA.
>China pays it's workers 5-15 cents an hour.
>Chinese slave children make your products.
>Chinese child makes your nikes
>Nike still charges over 9000 dollars for a pair of shoes.
>No one in USA can afford nikes because there are no manufactoring jobs.
>Chinese child cannot afford nikes because only making 5-15 cents an hour
>The only people benefitting from this corrupt system, are the USA corporations and their politicians.
>You still baffled on why our USA is going bankrupt?
07-14-2012, 01:16 PM
Homelessness is a serious problem in america and i'm surprised that problem isn't addressed often by politicans. LOL@Mitt Romney getting booed by blacks recently at a NAACP convention. He should've known blacks don't trust what he said. It's a joke that he thinks he can help blacks better than Obama is doing. Homelessness, jobs, crime are the main things that blacks are concerned about when they listen to politicans and i think blacks get upset when politicans don't address these issues. That's why i said it's a joke for blacks to vote because white politicans don't care about their issues. I don't really blame Obama for a lot of blacks being unemployed and homeless. I blame racist whites for blacks being unemployed and homeless.
That's why i'll be glad when i'm dead because i won't have to worry about finding a job, having a place to live and paying bills. It's a fucking struggle for blacks to make it in america and it's been that way ever since we were brought here as slaves and that's never gonna change. Even if blacks get a college degree, that still doesn't guarantee them a job and that's sad. Racist whites tell blacks if they get a college degree, they can get a good job and that's bullshit because i posted a topic saying black college graduates are having a hard time finding a job. Black women have a better chance of getting a job than black men. White men just need to tell black men they don't wanna work with them LOL. Black men already know that. If there were more black men job supervisors, black men would get jobs.
07-14-2012, 03:08 PM
i understand where your coming from CJ
the cycle needs to be broken, unfortunately i think due to how bad things will get, it will be broken violently,.the only jobs they want blacks to do are to entertain, whether it be sports, or music/film, the media has always been afraid to show blacks in high power jobs, whether in corporations or an entrepreneur,
They have outsourced all the jobs that involve getting your hands dirty, and instead have found a new source of slaves.. that are perfectly legal to use in our wondrous civilisation (due to legal framworks)
while growing up in the uk, i been working since i was 18, up until i finished uni when i was 24, i worked summer/holiday jobs in factorys/warehouses/driving. in all those places i worked., i always met non whites who had very good jobs,.
after leaving uni, working in my designated field(s) i NEVER saw non whites as managers or leaders of depts, for british gas, for centro/advantage westmidlands, kantar and office of national statistics, whites where always in the positions of power in those companies..
but from what your saying, the racism in america is much deeper :(
i want to live in a world what you said.. lol no work, no bills, everyone has lost all the skills they need to survive, going back say 2 generations, people used to know how to build homes, get water, get food, do everything they need to survive, but thats all been lost in the last hundred years,,,
thats how its been designed ;/
They're is more than enough food on this planet to feed the starving 4 billion, the way we ship food half way round the planet, just so we have 10 choices of the same product, is ludicrous, especally when you take into account, that the people(countries) the food comes from, are in poverty, due to corporations stealing that countries natural resources, and selling it to the west,,, while the people of the country have to grow crops like soya,, to feed fucking cows/pigs/sheep, so we can have meat!! they cant even sell the soya or whatever produce at the going rate, it has to be proper dirt cheap due to the imf...
this system makes me so fucking mad
i refuse to comply with gheyness
07-15-2012, 05:10 AM
07-15-2012, 06:47 PM
07-17-2012, 02:09 PM
think a woman will ever be prez
07-17-2012, 03:04 PM
i think if anyone be president it could be hillary
then again who knows
07-19-2012, 04:56 AM
hillary use to be in power(have control) when bill was in charge,
vBulletin® v3.8.4, Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.