PDA

View Full Version : Is It GAY If...................................

Gawd
12-28-2006, 08:20 PM
During the foreplay session or sex that your girl sticks her finger in your butt?

Just wonderin' im like just asking for a friend etc......

I would like to hear Krizys take on this.

Sexy Jasper
12-28-2006, 08:22 PM
As long as she cut her nails...

INF
12-28-2006, 08:22 PM
LMAO @ "asking for a friend"

If you got a girl that is trying to put her finger there then she is a superfreak. She can do other things that are glorious besides mess with your asshole. IT appears to be that asshole stimulation is a homosexual thing when related to males so if that answers your question.

Gawd
12-28-2006, 08:23 PM
Lawls....^ jasper from outta no where.

So if her nails are long then its ghey

Gawd
12-28-2006, 08:24 PM
LMAO @ "asking for a friend"

If you got a girl that is trying to put her finger there then she is a superfreak. She can do other things that are glorious besides mess with your asshole. IT appears to be that asshole stimulation is a homosexual thing when related to males so if that answers your question.

im super serious its for a friend we swears it.....

lawls....so yeah she can stick her finger in and thats not gay.....check

INF
12-28-2006, 08:25 PM
*waits for thread to go plat*

Gawd
12-28-2006, 08:25 PM
lawls....dood seriously do you let chicks lick the hole?

INF
12-28-2006, 08:26 PM
im super serious its for a friend we swears it.....

lawls....so yeah she can stick her finger in and thats not gay.....check

No...you read my post wrong if you think that I said that its not gay. If it happens once and you aint down with it then you aint gay. If you like that shit and ask for it again or she does it again then your chances of being Homo are very high. In the sky high.

INF
12-28-2006, 08:27 PM

Had a few chicks pull that shit and I told em it was fucked up. I about sucker punched a bitch once.no lie.

Gawd
12-28-2006, 08:27 PM
sky high huh? ok

now what if the chick wears a strap on dildo etc? the dildo is not in the shape of a penis tho.....lawls

that is called pegging from what my friend says.

Sexy Jasper
12-28-2006, 08:28 PM
Lawls....^ jasper from outta no where.

So if her nails are long then its ghey
Yeah, then it's mad gay. Especialy when you bleed from your anoos.

Gawd
12-28-2006, 08:29 PM
anal bleeding happens to me when ive had to much guacamole and koolaid. its like natural now. the doc says its a wrap.

INF
12-28-2006, 08:29 PM
sky high huh? ok

now what if the chick wears a strap on dildo etc? the dildo is not in the shape of a penis tho.....lawls

that is called pegging from what my friend says.

You got friends that you have homo talk with???

Gawd
12-28-2006, 08:30 PM
k....my friend wants to know....what if the chick just touches it...and doesnt invade?

Gawd
12-28-2006, 08:31 PM
You got friends that you have homo talk with???

ok i lied...its for eric unseen.....he just is to shy to discuss the issue and since i dont give a fuck about what you gay faggots think he asked me to ask you.

INF
12-28-2006, 08:32 PM
We need a female in this thread STAT. Where is Snapple??

Gawd
12-28-2006, 08:32 PM
lawls....or ageous moon pie....

krizy answer the thread you saucy flirt

Gawd
12-28-2006, 08:33 PM
this thread has more posts than the weed producing states thread below.

ghey

Gawd
12-28-2006, 08:34 PM
WTF eD...That shit is grosss...Only glory holes that should be stuffed licked and such are women not me...Tell ya friend he is a Latent Homo and he should distance himself from you

pming eric unseen now...

can we just go ahead and ban his account.....

give him a few days to think about all of this.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
12-28-2006, 08:36 PM
WTF eD...That shit is grosss...Only glory holes that should be stuffed licked and such are women not men...Tell ya friend he is a Latent Homo and he should distance himself from you befor the unspeakable happens

Gawd
12-28-2006, 08:38 PM
like i said ben...this is the work of eric unseen and i would bless him being b7 for a few days to cool off and regroup.

Visionz
12-28-2006, 08:44 PM
eD's mad his mom didn't hug him enough when he was little, Any one ever notice how eD's always talkin about ghey shit? Why is that eD, I mean I talk about weed and beer alot. I guess people just talk about whats goin on in their life. YOu're consistent You also mention guns. YOu have guns so....................you let your wife bend you over with a strap on? I don't think anyone here wants to hear about that shit. In the future keep it yourself thanks

Prolifical ENG
12-28-2006, 08:47 PM
I dunno about that...I heard about this before. I guess if the woman is sticking her finger in and thrusting to turn you on during foreplay its gay.

Ive heard that some duds like a little finger up there when they fuckin though...lol

On second thought if you are engaging in sexual intercourse with a female, how can anyone (including yourself) question your alignment? Whatever you like then maintain to beat up that pussy.

I dont get it though.

But it seems that females are trained to do it and if the dude says "wtf are you doing" just to stop and never speak of it again....

Gawd
12-28-2006, 09:46 PM
eric unseen talks about beer and weed like a middle schooler....dood is a feather weight..
nice thread idea eric.
next time ask yourself cuz i think big ben is mad now.
you have disapointed us all.

L~>1<~NKS
12-28-2006, 10:35 PM
It's homo.... One of my birdz tried that shit once and I wet farted on her grill.

Visionz
12-28-2006, 10:36 PM
you make the greatest threads eD, you're right up there w/ GeneralWise

12weLvE
12-28-2006, 10:40 PM
HA HA...I had a girlfriend who was super serious about sticking a dildo in my butt...I was like get the FUCK outta here...WTF. Being a freak is cool, but thats just giving up my man hood lol. As far as ED's friend's situation...I still think is preety gay.

AcidPhosphate69
12-28-2006, 10:44 PM

I ain't gonna lie, I let a freak bitch toss my salad. I was smashed off my ass. She tried kissing me afterwards and I could smell my asshole on her breath. Damn, that was a fucking funny night. We woke up the entire house, nevermind my boy and his girl sleeping next to us on the bed (we had the floor).

hectis
12-28-2006, 10:44 PM
Well If That Happens U Should Be Like Nah I Dont Get Down Like That But If It Happens And U Let Her Keep Doing It And U Enjoy It (even A Little) Then Yeah That Shit Is Fucken Gay And Your One Step Closer TO Comeing Out

12weLvE
12-28-2006, 10:50 PM
I ain't gonna lie, I let a freak bitch toss my salad. I was smashed off my ass. She tried kissing me afterwards and I could smell my asshole on her breath. Damn, that was a fucking funny night. We woke up the entire house, nevermind my boy and his girl sleeping next to us on the bed (we had the floor).

EWWWWWWWW lol. I kinda know what your talking about...See I wont lie: I love eating a girls ass out, only if is hairless. Anyway, I remember eating this girl out from behind, and then ended up on her butt hole...After I enjoyed my self I went to kiss her and I could help noticing that pure Butt hole smell lol.

L~>1<~NKS
12-28-2006, 10:52 PM
Yall have shitty mindz.

AcidPhosphate69
12-28-2006, 10:55 PM
Yeah son, you know what I'm talking about. It was a riot dude. I mean, I got a pretty hairy ass right. So the bitch comes back up and I see her pickin' hairs outta her mouth and shit. If I wasn't gettin' all freaky-deaky I would have just died laughing. Shit, I'm laughing my ass off typing this. Good times man, good times.

Fuck the gay shit though. It's not like I request that or anything. The bitch asked if she could and I was like, whatever...it might be cool. It was more funny than pleasing.

Bloo
12-28-2006, 11:16 PM
I used to know this dude who wouldn't fuck a girl in the ass cause he felt that it was only one step away from fucking a guy in the ass. But then again he also used to like to talk about masturbation alot in the presence of other men too...

Gawd
12-28-2006, 11:26 PM
this thread is 5 stars

AcidPhosphate69
12-28-2006, 11:26 PM
If you really think fucking a girl in the ass is like fucking a dude in the ass, you're gay cuz you put waaaay too much thought into it. Be secure in your sexuality, fucking a bitch is fucking a bitch. If you're relating a bitch to dudes, it means you're thinking about dudes and sex with them too much.

INF
12-28-2006, 11:32 PM
I have never had a strong desire to fuck any of the females that I been with in the ass. I aint gonna lie. I hit a few of them in the ass though. It never was anything that its cracked up to be though. It aint all that.

I think we used to have a thread here titles "ass or pussy". I never posted in that thread but I say it in this thread - Pussy >>>>> ass.

Straight up.

Bloo
12-28-2006, 11:41 PM
Word, I think I remember that thread too.

But for the original question. I can't speak from experience cause none of my girls have ever been into assplay. But na, I don't think it's gay. Unless you get off on it, or pretend it's a little penis in there... Then you're definately gaying :mmmyah:

INF
12-28-2006, 11:45 PM
lmao @ "little penis in there"

you crazy bloo.

AcidPhosphate69
12-28-2006, 11:49 PM
Yeah, pussy is bomb. I'd rather take that than ass any day. It gets all wet and nice and daaaaaammmmnnnn. That's my shit, I can play a bitch like a fiddle, I got fingers so nice.

12weLvE
12-28-2006, 11:49 PM
Unless you get off on it, or pretend it's a little penis in there... Then you're definately gaying :mmmyah:

LMFAO :lmao:

INF
12-28-2006, 11:51 PM
the Pussy ...you gotta work that shit like a fine tuned machine. Like driven a classic whip. You cant just dog it out.

AcidPhosphate69
12-28-2006, 11:57 PM
^co-sign. Seriously, I look at it like a musical instrument. You play it, you make sweet, sweet music.

12weLvE
12-29-2006, 12:00 AM
I will admit that I love the tightness of the girls Butt hole. You know when you beat that pussy to death and then your dick just starts slipping out...you dont have that when u fuck int he ass.

Bloo
12-29-2006, 12:35 AM
^co-sign. Seriously, I look at it like a musical instrument. You play it, you make sweet, sweet music.

Hellz Jeah! I just like the look of that shit, watchin my girl bounce off my dick and shit :yes:

I will admit that I love the tightness of the girls Butt hole. You know when you beat that pussy to death and then your dick just starts slipping out...you dont have that when u fuck int he ass.

Word, I can't say too much though. My girl won't let me get the booty, says I'm too big.

Double-edge sword I tell ya...

Lil' Ruger
12-29-2006, 12:57 AM
wow........

12weLvE
12-29-2006, 12:59 AM
wow........

Shit I forget that Knox is only 14...:dead:

So from now on this thread is Rated R

Lil' Ruger
12-29-2006, 01:03 AM
dude i've seen naked chicks before irl on computer u know everywhere it's life....

TeknicelStylez
12-29-2006, 01:03 AM
Yo if a girl try to stick her finger in your butt she's trying to bitch you out. Tell her let me stick my dick in your ass than I'll let you do it, if she says no than tell her to go fuck herself. If she says yes than do it and don't recipricate.

Thats the G approach.

If you like things in your butt you could either be gay or into stimulating your prostate gland from the other side like that movie, I forgot which one it was... dude was in donating sperm and the nurse raped him.

12weLvE
12-29-2006, 01:08 AM
dude i've seen naked chicks before irl on computer u know everywhere it's life....

Relax Knox I was messing with ya... You can post all you want on this, I obiously cant stop you...so what do u think of a girl putting her finger inside your butthole?

J-Cee
12-29-2006, 01:28 AM
how can it be gay if your doing it with a woman anyway........

J-Cee
12-29-2006, 01:29 AM
not saying that ive done it..or would want to though.
if im with some hot ass bitch and she wants too..im not gonna tell her to get fucked..cause im still hittin that pussy and suckn on those titties.

Lil' Ruger
12-29-2006, 01:32 AM
anyway i look at it that shits homo as fuck! and for all those saying "how is it gay when you're fucking a chick?"

theres a little thing called bisexuals shit is homo any way you look at it.....

INF
12-29-2006, 01:42 AM
Ya'll know damn well that the shit is gay. If you like anal stimulation and you are male then you are a homosexual. Doesnt matter if a chick does it to you or not. The thread maker is obviously runnin a homo check real quick. Sadly this thread will hit plat and most homos will be exposed.

Gen wise is somewhere right now in limbo.....losing.

Bloo
12-29-2006, 01:45 AM
Yo if a girl try to stick her finger in your butt she's trying to bitch you out. Tell her let me stick my dick in your ass than I'll let you do it, if she says no than tell her to go fuck herself. If she says yes than do it and don't recipricate.

Thats the G approach.

That's actually the approach I'd take. I've just never gotten the chance yet.

If you like things in your butt you could either be gay or into stimulating your prostate gland from the other side like that movie, I forgot which one it was... dude was in donating sperm and the nurse raped him.

Road Trip! That movie was sick :) but I actually know a chick that does that to her husband. Was trying to tell my girl that that was the trick to keeping a guy's cock hard after he cums. But I'm 25 and he's like 57 so I guess he'd need that kinda shit for a decent sex session.

Real talk brought to you by that nigga Tek!

Lil' Ruger
12-29-2006, 03:31 AM
some of this stuff made me throw up. thanks alot fags

CHRONZ
12-29-2006, 03:34 AM
yes it is gay !

trick ?
to make the dick stay hard ? hahahaha
theres other Non-gay ways to make a dick stay hard.

Bloo
12-29-2006, 04:07 AM
some of this stuff made me throw up. thanks alot fags

Oh you wanna hear some nauseating shit? Check it.

I was watching this flick, it was chill at first. Big dick motherfucker just bangin this chicks ass. She's moanin and he's gruntin and shit, just pounding that ass. Well instead of the usual pull out money shot he nuts in her ass. That's alright, but then he kneels down and starts suckin the cum out of her ass. Then she turns around and throws her tounge in his mouth...

Now that's some :r shit for ya

trick ?
to make the dick stay hard ? hahahaha
theres other Non-gay ways to make a dick stay hard.

Yeah I know! I looked at my girl and was like, you ain't stickin your finger in my ass. You could suck on it if you wanna get it back up :)
When I met homegirl's husband the whole time I just kept thinkin, "He takes it in the ass." :lmao:

crass
12-29-2006, 04:12 AM
the best post in this thread was when infinity called snapple a girl

Bloo
12-29-2006, 04:17 AM
Yall have shitty mindz.

Yo, you niggaz, niggaz be actin like
They be lovin them, them them fancy bitches
I, I likes me a nasty bitch
Bitch that's willing to do anything at any given time
Bitch gotta be nasty cuz I'm a nasty nigga
I do anything baby, I wouldn't give a fuck what it was
I'll, ah, anything - I'm a nasty motherfucker girl

Words to live by ^O^

TeknicelStylez
12-29-2006, 06:52 AM
Yo alot of niggaz really do not realize on any givin day chillin with your shorty you're in an epic battle for dominance. If you're keen to the bitches trickery you'll notice at least 20 times this bitch is trying to get the upperhand on you whether it be various, tests, phrases, activities, all around pyschological mind fucking bullshit. This just so happens to be one of them. A girl sticking her finger in your butt reduces your masculinity and gives her the upperhand dominance wise, all girls like to play the role of the man or feel like their in control, so when you do shit like this (even something minor like eating pussy is actually giving in to this bullshit) you're feeding her ego. When a girl commands you to do something, she's trying to establish dominance. When a girl calls you a bitch or insults your masculinity once again testing and attempting to establish her dominance. Put your foot down, do something crazy like backhand the bitch, her immediate reaction will be a retaliation to the hit, but I garuntee you anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour and a half later of cooling down time the bitch will come over and appologize, and she'll be a good girl for a long as time until she start gettin to big for her skirt again.

LAY THE LAW DOWN, DON'T LET A BITCH, BITCH YOU OUT

Skellington
12-29-2006, 07:04 AM
During the foreplay session or sex that your girl sticks her finger in your butt?

It's a surprise thing, really turns man on :clap:
If she does that to you, you just jam y'r cock in her ass....

damaja
12-29-2006, 07:08 AM
It's incredibly gay.

Frontal Lobotomy
12-29-2006, 07:23 AM
Just a prostate massage like, if it floats your boat then I guess its cool.

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
12-29-2006, 07:42 AM
It's incredibly gay.

co sign :clap:

HANZO
12-29-2006, 09:13 AM
Yo alot of niggaz really do not realize on any givin day chillin with your shorty you're in an epic battle for dominance. If you're keen to the bitches trickery you'll notice at least 20 times this bitch is trying to get the upperhand on you whether it be various, tests, phrases, activities, all around pyschological mind fucking bullshit. This just so happens to be one of them. A girl sticking her finger in your butt reduces your masculinity and gives her the upperhand dominance wise, all girls like to play the role of the man or feel like their in control, so when you do shit like this (even something minor like eating pussy is actually giving in to this bullshit) you're feeding her ego. When a girl commands you to do something, she's trying to establish dominance. When a girl calls you a bitch or insults your masculinity once again testing and attempting to establish her dominance. Put your foot down, do something crazy like backhand the bitch, her immediate reaction will be a retaliation to the hit, but I garuntee you anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour and a half later of cooling down time the bitch will come over and appologize, and she'll be a good girl for a long as time until she start gettin to big for her skirt again.

i agree 100%, these are wise words.

Skellington
12-29-2006, 09:32 AM
So? Can't a woman be dominant??? Why not?
Tell me...i'm curious.....

TeknicelStylez
12-29-2006, 10:07 AM
Because its degrading, and rediculous and a real healthy relationship would not work out with a dominant female, you got a dick and 2 balls between your legs for a reason. You pump testosterone for a reason, she pumps estrogen for a reason. You probably feel feminine often skellington, and get urges sort of like she does to be masculine, but if you let a girl dominate you all day you're just going to wind up being her bitch and you're going to get bossed around and commanded all day untill she gets bored of you and fucks the next best thing.

Gawd
12-29-2006, 11:22 AM
genius http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/74/lebowskiwq1.gif (http://imageshack.us)http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/74/lebowskiwq1.gif (http://imageshack.us)
http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/74/lebowskiwq1.gif (http://imageshack.us)http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/74/lebowskiwq1.gif (http://imageshack.us)http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/74/lebowskiwq1.gif (http://imageshack.us)

L~>1<~NKS
12-29-2006, 11:40 AM
Listen to Tek... Knox.

Longbongcilvaringz
12-29-2006, 11:42 AM
ive lol'd so many times reading this thread, especially at the comment "wow" , from knox after all the shit about chicks licking guys asses. poor little dude.

Gawd
12-29-2006, 12:14 PM
Classic Thread.

J-Cee
12-29-2006, 01:39 PM
ok then..check this scenario...your out and this fine as bitch..like the hottest bitch uv'e ever layed eyes on..comes up to you and says..if i can stick my finger in your ass i'll fuck you all night long..are u gonna say.."nah..thats hella gay"..lol..get fucked..if you know your sexual preference whats the difference..your in bed with a chick,things can get freaky and kinky...don't get me wrong,i wouldn't want a chick to stick there finger in my ass cause it would just be wrong..but i'm not gonna be lie"..ohhh thats gay as"..lol..thats some childish shit.Anyone whos gotten pussy on this forum cannot make some dumb ass shit up like its homo...if you know your straight and not gay..then fuck it.

J-Cee
12-29-2006, 01:41 PM
some of yall muthafuckas are insecure as..seein muthafuckas typin a thread and saying(no homo)if its remotely in some way sounding gay...lol..that shit sounds more gay then the post itself.

Gawd
12-29-2006, 01:47 PM
Ya'll know damn well that the shit is gay. If you like anal stimulation and you are male then you are a homosexual. Doesnt matter if a chick does it to you or not. The thread maker is obviously runnin a homo check real quick. Sadly this thread will hit plat and most homos will be exposed.

Gen wise is somewhere right now in limbo.....losing.

Genwise always wonders why his threads do nothing while even a thread i create about a possibly ghey act making eric unseen gay goes plat.....cmon wise dane zues cartman....comment?

CHRONZ
12-29-2006, 01:49 PM
what if she asked bout 2-3 or more fingers?
would you consider that gay?....

tekunique
12-29-2006, 01:50 PM
i stick my middle finger in a girl's ass, not the other way around... how would that happen unless youre bending over to begin with, faggets.

CHRONZ
12-29-2006, 01:51 PM
how would that happen unless youre bending over to begin with, faggets.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Gawd
12-29-2006, 01:54 PM
i stick my middle finger in a girl's ass, not the other way around... how would that happen unless youre bending over to begin with, faggets.

lawls....reverse 69?

ironface
12-29-2006, 01:54 PM
I've been known on occasion to ask a question for a "friend" too from time to time but never a gay ass one...
http://www.bestdailymovies.com/st/thumbs/022/0920166387.jpg (http://www.bestdailymovies.com/st/st.php?id=1846&script=1&url=http://www.alwaysfreepornmovies.com/hairy/hp/s3g3/gallery1.php?id=210&p=100)now eat it you sick fuck! hahahaha

tekunique
12-29-2006, 01:56 PM
lawls....reverse 69?
fuck that... im on my back when 69'n

Gawd
12-29-2006, 02:09 PM
yes but you cant jam your cock down her throat and have your ball sack mushed against her nose and eyes etc......and thats the best part GAWD

INF
12-29-2006, 02:11 PM
Genwise always wonders why his threads do nothing while even a thread i create about a possibly ghey act making eric unseen gay goes plat.....cmon wise dane zues cartman....comment?

If this was true Plat material then you would have hit plat by now. You are only at 500 views and some change. Untill you show that you can get 1,000 views in 24 hours then you aint shit. You hear me? You aint shit.:ouch:

tekunique
12-29-2006, 02:11 PM
yes but you cant jam your cock down her throat and have your ball sack mushed against her nose and eyes etc......and thats the best part GAWD
thats still possible when on your back.

Gawd
12-29-2006, 02:32 PM
If this was true Plat material then you would have hit plat by now. You are only at 500 views and some change. Untill you show that you can get 1,000 views in 24 hours then you aint shit. You hear me? You aint shit.:ouch:

1000 views in one day huh? ive done that with ease.

I is shit. I is.

TeknicelStylez
12-29-2006, 02:52 PM
Whatever, the point is don't ever let a bitch stick her finger near your ass, if she gets her finger in there, you're bitchmade and let a girl take your masculinity away

INF
12-29-2006, 02:56 PM
1000 views in one day huh? ive done that with ease.

I is shit. I is.

I have yet to see such things.
I'm sure that you are familiar with my thread titled "just me and my bitch". I had plat by the end of the night with that one.I kept it trill too.

Gawd
12-29-2006, 03:10 PM
your, me and my bitch, thread may not of gon plat had i not sparked interest in the thread itself by simply gracing it with my posts.

L~>1<~NKS
12-29-2006, 03:13 PM
I've been known on occasion to ask a question for a "friend" too from time to time but never a gay ass one...
http://www.bestdailymovies.com/st/thumbs/022/0920166387.jpg (http://www.bestdailymovies.com/st/st.php?id=1846&script=1&url=http://www.alwaysfreepornmovies.com/hairy/hp/s3g3/gallery1.php?id=210&p=100)now eat it you sick fuck! hahahaha

PLEASE BAN NOW.

L~>1<~NKS
12-29-2006, 03:18 PM
Whatever, the point is don't ever let a bitch stick her finger near your ass, if she gets her finger in there, you're bitchmade and let a girl take your masculinity away

Co Sig...

Pusssssssy iz yummmmmmmmy - Enterin Pussy iz like entering the gates of heaven - if yall like fuckin ass holez instead of pussy, yall twisted and homofied.

Also,If ya cock slips out tha twat - ya cock iz too smalll for tha twat and that's all I have to say bout that.

Gawd
12-29-2006, 03:19 PM
2 for the pink
1 for the stink

Frontal Lobotomy
12-29-2006, 03:42 PM
Has it been established whether its gay or not yet?

Gawd
12-29-2006, 03:46 PM
its so gay and eric unseen ( the firend who asked me to start this thread ) has seen the results and knows he may be possibly kinda ghey.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
12-29-2006, 03:46 PM
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l178/varg_2006/22gsofiq.jpg
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l178/varg_2006/Tanq15gplovdiv.jpg

OPEN YA ASS eD! THESE GIRLS WANNA TOSS YA SALAD

Gawd
12-29-2006, 03:54 PM
Ben go ahead and classic this shit
kthx...........................................

INF
12-29-2006, 04:31 PM
Ben go ahead and classic this shit
kthx...........................................

Nice try. I put a link for this thread in a thread at the Corpse and it got put into Froth's Closet instantly. Not one reply. Plus you gotta have more views on this thread for it to be classic. At least 1,000.

L~>1<~NKS
12-29-2006, 04:42 PM
Got damn these birdz gott long swordz, iz this the begining of human evolution??? Long "ass" tongues:http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l178/varg_2006/22gsofiq.jpg

Grongle
12-29-2006, 04:43 PM
fuck yeh its gay 2 get bumed by a finger

Gawd
12-29-2006, 05:29 PM
Nice try. I put a link for this thread in a thread at the Corpse and it got put into Froth's Closet instantly. Not one reply. Plus you gotta have more views on this thread for it to be classic. At least 1,000.

stfu nig nog......and fuck the corpse. anyway.....there are threads that are classics that dont have a 1000 views.

crass
12-29-2006, 05:47 PM
i posted on the corpse once, and Evil Admin Joseph or whoever started a thread about me, asking "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU, I HOPE YOU'RE NOT ANOTHER WTC FAG" and it hurt my feelings. it made me realize what a goon i am. however i started taking cooking classes and now i can make a mean stir-fry. or whatever.

i don't really post there, it's *too* internetty for me.

INF
12-29-2006, 05:48 PM
stfu nig nog......and fuck the corpse. anyway.....there are threads that are classics that dont have a 1000 views.

No need to get all racist up in this piece. Home bro.:nerdy:

Lmao @ you gettin all mad at the facts. Typical Woman.

LMAO @ you not being in the 1000 view club.:picture:

Gawd
12-29-2006, 05:51 PM
No need to get all racist up in this piece. Home bro.:nerdy:

Lmao @ you gettin all mad at the facts. Typical Woman.

LMAO @ you not being in the 1000 view club.:picture:

check ma threads cracka.....many have had many a view.

you havent stated any fact btw

Lil' Ruger
12-29-2006, 05:52 PM
when things get desperate eD brings his racial commentary straight from the exclusive KKK meetings.

Gawd
12-29-2006, 05:54 PM
oh gawd...here enters knox with his typical nonsense related post. knox did you do all of your chores ?

Lil' Ruger
12-29-2006, 05:57 PM
i never do my chores lol but i snuck out and played football :)

Gawd
12-29-2006, 05:59 PM
damn dawg...you could like git grounded BIG time fo that....or maybe no more fruit rollups and cheese sticks in your lunch pale.

Lil' Ruger
12-29-2006, 06:00 PM
damn dawg...you could like git grounded BIG time fo that....or maybe no more fruit rollups and cheese sticks in your lunch pale.

i dont bring a lunchbox lol thats for nerd and white people i get my lunch at school unless i have like left over pizza or fried chiken at home.

Kriszy Substance
12-29-2006, 07:22 PM

My answer is no, I dont think it is gay or makes you gay. Stimulation is stimulation. How do you know if you like something or not, if you havent tried it? Personally, I dont care much for sticking any of my appendeges in the stinker, however, I have done it and have had it done to me. I prefer to be the stickee and opposed to the sticker. Nothing larger than a finger is going there though, end of story.

As long as she cut her nails...

ha ha ha ha ha! I keep my nails short so I can play drums and poke bums.

This, licking, I am not down for this at all. I dont want mine licked and I dont wanna lick anyone elses, however, I have no judgements on this. Nothing wrong with it, just aint for me. Wateva floats the boat.

the Pussy ...you gotta work that shit like a fine tuned machine. Like driven a classic whip. You cant just dog it out.

Truth.

so sweet.

Sounds like you need to find someone with a tighter hole, but maybe that is harder to come by then I realize. I am blessed with a petite little body, great kegel muscles and never have the slip out problem.

the best post in this thread was when infinity called snapple a girl

lol...that WAS funny. Snapple has never seemed girlish to me though.

I disagree with pretty much all of this Tek, but I still love you. You have to stand your ground and not let ANYONE make you bend over (unless you want to:slutty: ). No hitting though, come on.

2 for the pink
1 for the stink

LOL....

Kriszy Substance
12-29-2006, 07:28 PM
Side story on this subject that may help clarify....?

A friend of mine said he was at the doctors once and the nurse had to stick her finger up his but to do some sort of check up...anyway, he said she started wiggling her finger and shit, hitting a particular spot, and he busted a nut right there. He thought she did it on purpose and I think he felt a bit violated and embarassed, but maybe he discovered something about him self. Afterall, she was old and not hot or anything, but that bitch could obviously make him nut with out choice.

Gawd
12-29-2006, 07:29 PM
the woman doesnt think its ghey....teckstylez may be on to something.....

lawls at playing drums and poking bums

Gawd
12-29-2006, 07:30 PM

A friend of mine said he was at the doctors once and the nurse had to stick her finger up his but to do some sort of check up...anyway, he said she started wiggling her finger and shit, hitting a particular spot, and he busted a nut right there. He thought she did it on purpose and I think he felt a bit violated and embarassed, but maybe he discovered something about him self. Afterall, she was old and not hot or anything, but that bitch could obviously make him nut with out choice.

jasper is your friend right?

The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 16 seconds.

Kriszy Substance
12-29-2006, 07:31 PM
the woman doesnt think its ghey....teckstylez may be on to something.....

lawls at playing drums and poking bums

you serious? if a woman feels like she has the upper hand in the relationship by sticking her fingys in a guys ass then I think there are bigger issues then smelly fingers and potential gayness...

shhhhh, I told Jasp I wouldnt tell anyone....about us being friends...yeah

Lil' Ruger
12-29-2006, 07:51 PM
this thread is a ruse'

Gawd
12-29-2006, 08:03 PM
classic...but no one wants to hear that see.

krizy your imput was needed for sure. this thread is a penis fest

Gawd
12-29-2006, 08:12 PM
all we need now is mrs rzas imput and ny mamis and some other random wu women

12weLvE
12-29-2006, 09:16 PM

LMAO I do it all the time.

This thread is mos Def a Classic.

Lil' Ruger
12-29-2006, 09:35 PM
LMAO I do it all the time.

This thread is mos Def a Classic.

co-sign

INF
12-29-2006, 10:15 PM
Lmao @ "lunch pale"

eD , by default you cant really Knock on KnoX cuz he is only 14. By doing so it makes you look foolish and also it makes the baby Jesus and Jasper Cry.

EDIT_ I just happen to read Kriszy refer to bein up on her Kegles(sp?).:9 }) :yes: ^O^ }) }) }) }) }) }) }) }) }) }) }) }) }) }) }) }) }) }) })

:yes:

*;

Lil' Ruger
12-29-2006, 10:18 PM
Lmao @ "lunch pale"

eD , by default you cant really Knock on KnoX cuz he is only 14. By doing so it makes you look foolish and also it makes the baby Jesus and Jasper Cry.

eD + infinity = torn moobs

EAGLE EYE
12-30-2006, 12:22 AM
This is a disturbing thread.

I'm speech less for once

Gawd
12-30-2006, 11:30 AM
I will be forever credited for that ^

Jeru
12-30-2006, 11:35 AM

That's becuz the male G-spot is located somewhere up the anus

Gawd
12-30-2006, 11:38 AM
the prostate.....................................
and if you jerk off daily you have less of a chance of getting pristate cancer.......

L~>1<~NKS
12-30-2006, 11:42 AM
the prostate.....................................
and if you jerk off daily you have less of a chance of getting pristate cancer.......

What if u fuck, daily....hourly.....minitly.....secondly....wtc.

Gawd
12-30-2006, 12:03 PM
then you will become more p0werful than God could evar imagine

INF
12-30-2006, 12:25 PM
the hell are torn moobs???

Gawd
12-30-2006, 01:06 PM
moobs are man boobs...................
*looks down

INF
12-30-2006, 01:17 PM
I dont have Man Boobs. wtf??

Gawd
12-30-2006, 01:19 PM
only us special doods do...lawls...................

what do you guys think of the women who lick the cum outta other chicks asses?

ben your thoughts?

Lil' Ruger
12-30-2006, 03:19 PM
I dont have Man Boobs. wtf??

i said eD + infinity = torn moobs

meaning YOU would tear eD's moobs off.

Gawd
12-30-2006, 03:25 PM
not possible. my moobs are sacred. the armys of gawd would punish anyone who dare destroy them .

Lil' Ruger
12-30-2006, 03:26 PM
what if they have been defiled lawlacaust.

INF
12-30-2006, 03:28 PM
i said eD + infinity = torn moobs

meaning YOU would tear eD's moobs off.

Oh, thats still kinda gay.

On other notes - is it gay if you make a gay ass thread like this one herrr?:mmmyah:

Gawd
12-30-2006, 03:28 PM
impossible.....what you think all the guns is for?

Gawd
12-30-2006, 03:30 PM
yes its ghey if.........infinity and knox post in my threads.

Lil' Ruger
12-30-2006, 03:35 PM
yes its ghey if.........infinity and knox post in my threads.

eD is the enemy.

Inspectah_Dirk
12-30-2006, 03:43 PM
That's superultramega gay. But if "your friend" digs it..then fuck it, let him be gay like that :D

But on a more serious note, never EVER let a girl stick anything up your craphole.
When you do it to a girl tho, thats a whole different story..but i wont go into that now.

Gawd
12-30-2006, 03:49 PM
eric unseen.....tell him ^. He is the 'friend'

Lil' Ruger
12-30-2006, 03:56 PM
your friends with eric i'm ashamed of you eD go to your room.

Gawd
12-30-2006, 04:10 PM
he is nawt really ma friend...especially after this episode....

Lil' Ruger
12-30-2006, 04:15 PM
eric must feel ashamed and confused is he seeking theraputical assisstance?

Gawd
12-30-2006, 04:16 PM
i dont know he may of shot himself in the temple or someshit....if he doesnt he has no honor

Lil' Ruger
12-30-2006, 04:19 PM
he is getting numerous prostate exams for this reason.

Gawd
12-30-2006, 04:21 PM
youll be getting em too lil nigga
just pray its a woman doing it and nawt a jew doc

Lil' Ruger
12-30-2006, 04:30 PM
i will not let a man do it.

Gawd
12-30-2006, 04:32 PM
lawls......ok. what else wont you let a man do...you may need to pm this to eric he may have a thing for tall underage kids.

Lil' Ruger
12-30-2006, 04:39 PM
that woulb be unpleasurable i will have stacy burke do it and then sue her for sexual harrassment peter griffen is a good role model.

Gawd
12-30-2006, 04:45 PM
lawls.....eric wants to give you shit fingers.......AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

Lil' Ruger
12-30-2006, 04:45 PM
that woulb be unpleasurable i will have stacy burke do it and then sue her for sexual harrassment peter griffen is a good role model.

Gawd
12-30-2006, 04:48 PM
double post...clever girl.

Lil' Ruger
12-30-2006, 04:50 PM
eD i think eric would prefer you....larger fingers = more pleasure ( me thinks)

Gawd
12-30-2006, 04:54 PM
nonsense.....no more discussion on doods e crush on you kthx.

INF
12-30-2006, 04:57 PM
KnoX is thinkin about two dudes and fat fingers and the like......LMAO.

Gawd
12-30-2006, 05:04 PM
so it is ghey if knox posts in ma threads....damnits

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 30 seconds.

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
12-30-2006, 05:09 PM
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:@ this thread

Gawd
12-30-2006, 05:10 PM
sun tzu has forever been our ally

J-Cee
12-30-2006, 10:08 PM
Dmx Raped me.

Gawd
12-31-2006, 12:20 AM
classic this thread already mash

gawd!

Sicka than aidZ
12-31-2006, 01:21 AM
I have yet to see such things.
I'm sure that you are familiar with my thread titled "just me and my bitch". I had plat by the end of the night with that one.I kept it trill too.

yeah i got some that went platinum over night, a bunch that just went platinum. it'z not platinum when every other post is your own, cmon now thatz like "dusk vs dusk" mentality.

Gawd
12-31-2006, 12:05 PM
Sicka is still upset that his genwise account was banned.
oh and that his latest eric_cartman threads have been doody

INF
12-31-2006, 03:59 PM
yeah i got some that went platinum over night, a bunch that just went platinum. it'z not platinum when every other post is your own, cmon now thatz like "dusk vs dusk" mentality.

Although I did post in my own thread multiple times, if you minus my post then it still went plat. Also , my views do not count on my own thread. Maybe at the corpse but not here. Thats one thing that I like about here(the corp). When you have a thread at the Corpse and you view it , it counts 2 views. Thats weak.

Sicka than aidZ
12-31-2006, 04:32 PM
i guess this could be a classic, there'z only like 2 or 3 real funny jokez but everyone who postz alot deservez to go in the classicz if the thread is worthy. everyone knowz im not general wise or cartman.

oDoUoSoKo
12-31-2006, 04:44 PM
wut if she eats ur but out?

EDIT: i meant to say, Butt

Sicka than aidZ
12-31-2006, 04:53 PM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30346

ed'z other classic thread...no dis ed im just wondering why u stopped sonning all these catz after kurupt KW spoke up

Sicka than aidZ
12-31-2006, 06:33 PM
wut if she eats ur but out?

EDIT: i meant to say, Butt

then your a faggit and u should change your name to dusk....how the fuck should we know? everyone actz all homophobic on wucorp but u know they arent cuz they keep posting here around the like'z of you ed

Bloo
01-01-2007, 12:47 AM
I'm not homophobic. I'm cool if any dudes like to fuck guys.

I got friends that like to fuck guys... In jail.

12weLvE
01-01-2007, 01:05 PM
[COLOR=#00bfff]I got friends that like to fuck guys... In jail.

EWWW lol. NOT Cool :nonono:

Gawd
01-01-2007, 06:37 PM
^^ thats a joke for a movie.......

Sexy Jasper
01-01-2007, 06:59 PM

As if you care whether it's gay or not.

Gawd
01-01-2007, 07:05 PM
As if you care whether it's gay or not.

please direct all further comments to mr eric unseen....

CherChezLaMarauder
01-01-2007, 07:08 PM
i don't know about sticking fingers in there, but if she licked it that's cool

MsRzaRecTaH
01-01-2007, 07:12 PM
i don't know about sticking fingers in there, but if she licked it that's cool

hahaahaha what??? ewww nasty

Gawd
01-01-2007, 07:12 PM
mrs rza has never had her butthole licked....Shame....what a shame.

CherChezLaMarauder
01-01-2007, 07:18 PM
any kind of penetration going on is done by me. anything else is fair game. honestly i haven't had any encounters for a mintue, but i know what i like.

MsRzaRecTaH
01-01-2007, 07:23 PM
aye I just read the whole thread.. and I sat down before with my guy friends and this subject came up....
all of them said .. no matter how long they were with their girl.. they were never going to allow that shit to happen to them.. that shit is GAY ...I know
one of my friends punched his girl cause she attemtped that shit.. not cool.
and I will never stick my finger up a mans ass.. ewww dammnit I just ate..

L~>1<~NKS
01-01-2007, 07:27 PM
aye I just read the whole thread.. and I sat down before with my guy friends and this subject came up....
all of them said .. no matter how long they were with their girl.. they were never going to allow that shit to happen to them.. that shit is GAY ...I know
one of my friends punched his girl cause she attemtped that shit.. not cool.
and I will never stick my finger up a mans ass.. ewww dammnit I just ate..

Would u let a man/woman eat out ur excriments?

MsRzaRecTaH
01-01-2007, 07:30 PM
Would u let a man/woman eat out ur excriments?

hellllllllllllll nah.. damn im getting sicker just by reading this.. i got a weak stomach

L~>1<~NKS
01-01-2007, 07:31 PM
hellllllllllllll nah.. damn im getting sicker just by reading this.. i got a weak stomach

Understood - how bout jus a lickie lickie before tha stickie stickie??

MsRzaRecTaH
01-01-2007, 07:35 PM
Ill lickie lickie before the stickie stickie. .depends though I just dont do it to anyone.. if for example the dude and I been dating for a minute..
then yeah.. but if I just met you and we about to get down and dirty.. nah U aint getting lickie lickie

CherChezLaMarauder
01-01-2007, 07:40 PM
i dont see anything wrong with being sexually open with your other half. it's no ones business, so anything should go behind closed doors

L~>1<~NKS
01-01-2007, 07:41 PM
Ill lickie lickie before the stickie stickie. .depends though I just dont do it to anyone.. if for example the dude and I been dating for a minute..
then yeah.. but if I just met you and we about to get down and dirty.. nah U aint getting lickie lickie

No, no Im typin bout the dood lickie lickie to YOU before the stickie stickie.... your cute by tha way.

MsRzaRecTaH
01-01-2007, 07:47 PM
thanks pa! lol yeah he can lick me before he sticks it hahaahhaaaa

L~>1<~NKS
01-01-2007, 07:48 PM
thanks pa! lol yeah he can lick me before he sticks it hahaahhaaaa

Yumsicle....thanks, I have no further questionz and/or compliments (for now).

ilzPotent
01-01-2007, 10:06 PM
you guys are all dopes... thats you erogenous zone - you would love it if a chick popped a finger in your ass..... you'd moan like bitches...

TeknicelStylez
01-01-2007, 10:07 PM
I'll pass yo

CherChezLaMarauder
01-01-2007, 10:08 PM
don't ever shake ilzpotent's hand, and keep your nostrils from her fingers at a safe distance.

TeknicelStylez
01-01-2007, 10:10 PM
She always threatning me so I keep my distance anyway... so violent...

CherChezLaMarauder
01-01-2007, 10:15 PM
notice whenever you're approaching her she's always rolling and flicking something off her fingers

ilzPotent
01-01-2007, 10:23 PM
lol - oh like you didn't like it...

ilzPotent
01-01-2007, 10:28 PM
i just set off all the smoke alarms in my house... I like my oatmeal cookies warm..... i forgot....eeeeeesh its loud.

CherChezLaMarauder
01-01-2007, 10:29 PM
warm? or charcoa?

TeknicelStylez
01-01-2007, 10:31 PM
charcoal apparently

ilzPotent
01-01-2007, 10:32 PM
well the incessantly beeping is great....

Lil' Ruger
01-01-2007, 10:37 PM
sucks or you

ilzPotent
01-01-2007, 10:45 PM
well if theres a choice - I pick sucks.

Sexy Jasper
01-01-2007, 10:47 PM
Do women have erogenous zones in thier ass too?

ilzPotent
01-01-2007, 10:54 PM
hmp - i don't think so.... men have their g-spot there... ours are inside or above the vagina.... explains all the homosexuality back in the days...

Sexy Jasper
01-01-2007, 10:55 PM
Either way, this is to you.

M23If6Sqe-Q

This is what happens when people steal my dreams and make music videos of them.

MsRzaRecTaH
01-01-2007, 11:00 PM
wtf@ the video lmaooo ughh

Lil' Ruger
01-01-2007, 11:02 PM
i watched 2 seconds litterally.

ilzPotent
01-01-2007, 11:12 PM
thank you jasper - may i have another?

ilzPotent
01-01-2007, 11:13 PM
LMFAO@ the lady feedin them melon...hilarious...

GOOD NIGHT IRENE!!

AcidPhosphate69
01-01-2007, 11:16 PM
Seriously, I wouldn't let that shit happen again but c'mon...you have to admit the bitch licking my hairy ass and coming up with the stink breath trying to kiss me is fucking hilarious. Tek, honestly...if that's her way of showing power...she's retarded cuz I basicly just shit in her mouth and that made me feel like that man.

It was like the coolest prank I've ever pulled that nobody but me got to see.

ilzPotent
01-01-2007, 11:17 PM
ewwwwww, who said anything about licking...

TeknicelStylez
01-01-2007, 11:17 PM
Na I'm saying a bitch eating ass is degrading, a bitch putting her finger in your no no spot is degrading for you.

Longbongcilvaringz
01-01-2007, 11:19 PM
agreed, that is fucking disgusting, i wouldnt find a chick with a breath smelling of ass trying to kiss me "hilarious".

CherChezLaMarauder
01-01-2007, 11:20 PM
Seriously, I wouldn't let that shit happen again but c'mon...you have to admit the bitch licking my hairy ass and coming up with the stink breath trying to kiss me is fucking hilarious. Tek, honestly...if that's her way of showing power...she's retarded cuz I basicly just shit in her mouth and that made me feel like that man.

It was like the coolest prank I've ever pulled that nobody but me got to see.

your name fits you well

Lil' Ruger
01-01-2007, 11:22 PM
your name fits you well

numbers are power.

CherChezLaMarauder
01-01-2007, 11:22 PM
her skull would be crushed with my a$$ muscles if she tried

ilzPotent
01-01-2007, 11:23 PM
thats gross yo....

:: runs and puts on the latex glove ::

lmao !!

TeknicelStylez
01-01-2007, 11:26 PM
too much talk of ass play in this thread, leave it to ed to center the topic on a waste disposal orifice

AcidPhosphate69
01-01-2007, 11:27 PM
agreed, that is fucking disgusting, i wouldnt find a chick with a breath smelling of ass trying to kiss me "hilarious".

It's hilarious cuz she was a ho and I'm not about to kiss a ho with my asshole on her mouth. But she still has to taste it and I still fucked and got mine. That bitch left two of her boyfriends on two different occasions and the first time, she ate shit. Second time, I didn't fuck with the bitch. So yeah, it's hilarious.

CherChezLaMarauder
01-01-2007, 11:29 PM
bet she used your toothbrush

ilzPotent
01-01-2007, 11:31 PM
too much talk of ass play in this thread, leave it to ed to center the topic on a waste disposal orifice

LOL - EEYA DIACHE!

AcidPhosphate69
01-02-2007, 12:04 AM
Fuck that. That bitch ain't never been in my house. I did this at her friend's house so, if anything, she used her friend's so now TWO bitches ate my shit. HAHAHAHAHA, fucking awesome. I didn't think of that. I bet she would used her girl's brush too. Oh, tell me that isn't fucking funny.

Bloo
01-02-2007, 04:43 AM
Question...

Why is this thread 15 pages deep?

EAGLE EYE
01-02-2007, 09:57 AM
Question...

Why is this thread 15 pages deep?

cuz Wu Corp rolls deeeep into unchartered territory

Edgar Erebus
01-02-2007, 11:52 AM
You know... on rap forums ass always spawns lot of emotions.

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
01-02-2007, 12:53 PM
Close this thread or move it to the Classics..It is GAY....

maestro wooz
01-02-2007, 01:16 PM
yes its gay if youre a 25 year old man married with a child and you spend countless hours on the internet posting in nerd slang as some kind of ironic gimmick

L~>1<~NKS
01-02-2007, 01:39 PM
you guys are all dopes... thats you erogenous zone - you would love it if a chick popped a finger in your ass..... you'd moan like bitches...

No, I'll wet fart on that dirty birdz grill, werd bond.

No hard objects, foreign or domestic near my shit kicker.... I don't even clean my ass wit soap barz.

Gawd
01-02-2007, 02:22 PM
classic this shit......

INF
01-02-2007, 02:23 PM
say please.

Gawd
01-02-2007, 02:25 PM
nope...they wont do it either way so fuck asking politely.......some of the threads that have been classiced are lame and not even funny 'n chit mane.

INF
01-02-2007, 02:32 PM
who is it that you are addressing in your sig all the time? please dont say me.

MsRzaRecTaH
01-02-2007, 02:35 PM
ed,
this happened to you right? did you like it? share your experience with us

tekunique
01-02-2007, 02:45 PM
ed,
this happened to you right? did you like it? share your experience with us
eD gets dirty sanchez all the time from his wife & son.. he brags to me on aim...

MsRzaRecTaH
01-02-2007, 02:49 PM
haha possibly.. maybe thats why he got that ///// I am this close to raping you/// on his sig?

Gawd
01-02-2007, 03:15 PM
lawls.......If you retarded parrots would of read the thread carefully and with some sort of knowledge of the the English language you'd know that Eric Unseen asked me to create this thread. I don't know why, but when you have a friend you never let him down no matter what. Now go git a taste test and return to this thread and share your fart box experience.

L~>1<~NKS
01-02-2007, 03:19 PM
Wasnt this thread 5 starz?

EAGLE EYE
01-02-2007, 03:24 PM
i wish i owned a retarded parrot. I would only teach it internet slang.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
01-02-2007, 03:28 PM
only us special doods do...lawls...................

what do you guys think of the women who lick the cum outta other chicks asses?

ben your thoughts?
What ever... Its very nasty to watch and after watching Porn for years its seems you need more nasty ass dirty stuff to keep you interested... I say Go for it Girls!!!

MsRzaRecTaH
01-02-2007, 03:38 PM
Yeah Right Ben.. In Your Dreams..
Ewww

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
01-02-2007, 03:41 PM
No, I'll wet fart on that dirty birdz grill, werd bond.

No hard objects, foreign or domestic near my shit kicker.... I don't even clean my ass wit soap barz.

LMAO

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
01-02-2007, 03:43 PM
CLASSIC!
because Kriszy, Ilz and MzRzarectah responded