12-29-2006, 08:38 PM
here's another one from the butcher, hit the link

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=401654&songID=4817583

ArcherPriest
12-29-2006, 09:01 PM
your lyrics and flow are pretty good.... u jus need more personality on the mic

GameOfDeath
12-29-2006, 11:20 PM
Alright. The drums are panned left? Why? This is a nice sinister storyteller vibe. Your vocals need some type of echo/reverb to match the beat. Nice lyrics. The pussy burglar. Hahaha. The ending was dope. The second verse was weak. It lost all the momentum with Jerry Springer line etc. You should've cut it at Louisville Slugger. It was dope then it just dragged on. You should work on your prescence too. Be slightly more energetic.

hollywoodrealty
12-30-2006, 03:34 PM
yo im loving the feedback, keep droppen it people, thanks

NASTY NAK
12-30-2006, 09:12 PM
yo where u get ur beats?????????????????????/

INF
12-30-2006, 10:03 PM
You are joking. I've heard your tracks and this isnt serious. Why post it? This was like listening to my 16 yr old brother read my rhymes over a beat. If you are not joking by posting a track like this then you should stop makin tracks and call it a day. This was horrible. I dont know which was worse, the part about bangin the chick or sitting through the last 45 seconds of the song. It was like when Mash just drops random shit but the difference is that mash at least plays with the rhythem a lil bit. You was off the whole time. why???????

NASTY NAK
12-30-2006, 10:43 PM
this shit isn't that good bro. Just peeped it man, content wise it's fucking atrocious, I know you have better to offer. I agree with Infinity, your delivery sounds like a third grader reading his shit off a paper (in this one only, don't get it twisted, you sound like a at least a fifth grader in the rest, yay!! Gold star) LOL, naw man...It's just it sounds really bad, Work on the WAY you deliver your rhymes, mix it up nawsayinsayin?

hollywoodrealty
12-31-2006, 06:17 AM
you guys are assholes, this was recorded 5 years ago, i just found it looken through a stack of old cd's, regardless of wht u say about it, its a classic for me, and some people enjoyed it, i just through it up there to see some reactions.....but i take your comments as a compliment overall...maybe its a nice eye opener to see how much ive improved from then to now, and of course ive got a long road ahead of me to actually get to another level, thanks for the input.............as for the beats, i just get most of them from the internet.....back when napster was out i downloaded thousands of beats, and they are laying around in files and i bust them out when i have a nice rhyme to match a beat, anyways thanks for the info and peace

NASTY NAK
12-31-2006, 06:43 AM
But notice how nobody has asked if it was an old track. I think in order for a person to get to another level, they need to really work on their style and lyrics...It's also the way on which you write a rhyme to a beat. You keep saying that you don't write it over a beat...Well find the tempo and write, it's worth a try. But anyways, I don't think this track is far off from the rest of yours man, mind you in some u have a little better of lyricals, but I would recommend getting back in the lab and taking a long look at your style and try to elevate it, ya dig?

NASTY NAK
12-31-2006, 08:03 AM
Blatant lie...but lets suppose it was true.

Why'd you call them assholes?
they were honest with they're shit.
i'm guessing you expected them to sugarcoat the truth.
Stop complaining...
if you didn't want people to leave their thoughts on it...you shouldn't have posted it up.

as far as the track. whats been said has been said.
i'll say this though...
put some more emotion to it.
cause it sounds very dull right now.

DAILY WORD HOMEBAH

me n spoken only make crack music too yo

pro.Graveface
12-31-2006, 08:33 AM
haha Im laghin my ass off right here yo track I reganize da beat itz a Rza beat I think itz called NinjaStep at leatst I think so for da Lyricz you Inproved Butcher for shur ayaay PEACE

INF
12-31-2006, 03:05 PM
Damn guy, I was only being honest. Thats what critique is all about. Go look at the other times that I gave you a word or two. Come on now. You know it was garbage. It did sound a bit old so you may be telling the truth. Your voice sounded younger.

Dirty Knowledge
12-31-2006, 05:50 PM
I agree with some of the dude's criticism (Vernak, Inifin, spoken)..

First off I remember I peeped one of your tracks a while ago. I remember I was blown away by the wordplay and the flow. It was an amazing track.

I gave this a listen and I feel that you are not putting much emotion in to it. I mean it is a boring track. It reminds me of me when I read off paper and that shit is BORING!

I would buy the 5-year ago thing. Because like I said, this is a stepback from what I remember hearing. It almost sounds as if you were forced to record this.

But keep recording, you definitly got skill. Peace.

hollywoodrealty
01-01-2007, 06:45 PM
please dont take my words out of context, if u read what i wrote, i did call them assholes, but it was in a brotherly way, not as an insult, if u read on further, i went on to say how it was an eye opener for them to make those comments, bcuz i didnt mention how long ago the track was made.....so i was pleased to get a mroe negative response out of infinity and vern, bcuz it made me reolize that i have improved and gotten better with practice....anyways to make up for the lack of quality and emotion....i am working very hard at trying to piece together a 2 or 3 song set, where i can try and work on all the feedback that has been kindly given to me. This unit of people that we have formed here are people who's oppinions i hold highly, and regardless if i have positive or negative feedback, it is all helpful.sorry if i gave off the wrong impression but my intentions were not taht, thanks to everyone for commenting