PDA

View Full Version : Priest/Eversick.. sum head bang shit for 07

ArcherPriest
12-31-2006, 07:20 PM
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=637413

GameOfDeath
12-31-2006, 10:30 PM
WW3 remake? Should've got the original beat. I'm feeling the flow but can't understand whats being said in the first verse half the time. Same with the second dude. You two have mad energy on the track though, that's always good.

ArcherPriest
12-31-2006, 10:47 PM
thx 4 peepin... heres my lyrics since you havin trouble understandin

tell me how da fuck you figure?..sippin liquor n flippin triggers
admisister this sinister mixture, gets u delivered
To Christ Above.. Im like an iLL mixture of Ice n' Blood
Trife n Guns... Five Mics.. All types of drugs
Lifeless thugs... fuck around we bout to Light you Up
Knife you up .. til yo muthafuckin Life is Up
Ya coundn't manage... Cuz my bussiness is Killin'
Dealin' with villians Concealin' da Stolen Steel in the Buildin
Floor to Ceilin... i was born with no Feelins
Its apparent nobody eva cared I was Illin
got arrested fo dealin'...still i keep in da streets, bummy
Kill my own fuckin' parents for inheritance money

ArcherPriest
01-01-2007, 11:55 AM
uppin... drop sum feeds yo

imbrator
01-01-2007, 12:17 PM
tight ish
i relay feel diso ne ArcherPriest/Eversick666_track1 (http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=637413&songID=4760014)

mad respect

ArcherPriest
01-01-2007, 03:27 PM
yo thx man ... ima be jumpin on that beat of yours here soon... peace

Da Dishonourable Don
01-01-2007, 09:47 PM
yo you mothafuckas is killin shit, love the grimey gore hardcore ninety-four fuck your whore shit, brapppppppppppppppp, keep em comin, 07!

ArcherPriest
01-02-2007, 10:38 AM
fo real don... we gon have to collab once i get set up wit an actual mic n' shit... me n 666 jus been fuckin around... throwin these together real quick... but we plannin on makin sum serious shit in 07.. we gon hafta get you on a track yo... thx for peepin.. respect as always... peace

keep feedin mufuckaz

White_Mouse
01-02-2007, 11:36 AM
hot lyrics, tight flows, grimy track, my only qualm is the way u guys mixed the track, the first guys sounds like he has a slight speech impediment, and second guy sounded like he was too close to the mic, but if you redid the song with the same lyrics and presence and mixed it better, it would blow my mind...

ArcherPriest
01-02-2007, 11:59 AM
a speech impediment..? hahahahaha ahhaha

noel411
01-04-2007, 06:00 PM
Fuck this, I'm not giving you cunts any more feed until Archer gets a fucken decent mic...

Haha, nah, ill shit again. Some more raw grime. Archer, your flow is gonna be fucken sick once you develop it and learn to manage your breath control better. I mean it's really nice now, but it'll only get tighter. 666, your delivery is raw, man. Fucken nasty really. Sounds hard over these grimy beats.

Keep the illness coming.