PDA

View Full Version : He's Innocent !

7EL7
01-01-2007, 06:15 PM

http://hesinnocent.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=14&Itemid=27

. Why Rev. Dr. York has been the target of conspiracy.

"This video gives some of the reasons why Rev. Dr. Malachi Z. York has been the target of Judicial Bias, Prosecutorial Misconduct, Character Assasination, and Conspiracy."

Gawd
01-01-2007, 06:18 PM
What are your thoughts on the matter? I mean...other than your grand thread title?

7EL7
01-04-2007, 05:17 PM
Nuwaubians Speak Out
Are Nuwaubians racist?

On Sunday, June 18th 2006 The Athens Banner-Herald printed an article entitled “Sect Chief’s Influence Felt at Clarke Jail” written by editor Joe Johnson (joe.johnson@onlineathens.com). In the article, the former chief jailer, Brett Hart made a statement based on his own point of view saying “the Nuwaubians are a racial supremacist organization”. This is not true based on the teachings of Reverend Dr. Malachi Z. York. Rev. York wrote a book in 1994 entitled Nuwaubian Family Guide and stated on page 70 “We accept as fact that no one race of people is better than the other. In fact no one wins the race in racism”. This saying in itself declares that Nuwaubians are not a racial, subversive, militant organization. Rev. York further states in the same book “We are a worldwide human movement for the survival, expansion, and advancement of the human race who strives to unite all human peoples of the world on the basis of facts regardless of race, creed, or language in a worldwide community”. There’s an apparent evasion of editors of various newspapers, reporters, or people like Brett Hart and the likes to quote from Nuwaubian Family Guide book which gives details on who and what the Nuwaubians are about. Instead, the Nuwaubians are first targeted as a black supremacist quasi-religious cult without consulting the Nuwaubians themselves. In various literature, magazines, and books published by Nuwaubians, it clearly states, Nuwaubians are law abiding, God fearing citizens. On page 86 of The Nuwaubian Family Guide it states “Respect the laws of the government in which you live”. The same book also states on page 90 “Don’t join any organization that is racist or any religious group or organization that teaches hate”.

http://www.aeoeonline.com/community/index.php

V4D3R
01-04-2007, 05:28 PM
^^ What about his other 200 books that call mulatto's mutts and followers of Leviathan and non-9 ethers no good?

What about his talk about Asian's being Edomites and basically retarded people?

V4D3R
01-04-2007, 05:36 PM
What about his 60's conviction of raping a 13 year old girl? Was that fabricated?

V4D3R
01-04-2007, 06:21 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v427/V4D3R/17.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v427/V4D3R/19.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v427/V4D3R/20.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v427/V4D3R/30.jpg
I find verse 29 in the last page very ironic.

LHX
01-04-2007, 06:27 PM
boy this thread only went off track a bit

time for a little clean up...

V4D3R
01-04-2007, 06:42 PM
That video you posted was shown to me by a prominent member of the Nuwaubian Society. It doesn't show shit on his innocence. What because NBBP is blindly defending him because he's black we all should believe he's innocent?

7EL7
01-04-2007, 07:20 PM
boy this thread only went off track a bit

time for a little clean up...

where are all the post i put up ?

7EL7
01-04-2007, 07:21 PM
What about his 60's conviction of raping a 13 year old girl? Was that fabricated?

Proof

Buffering..............................0%

7EL7
01-04-2007, 07:24 PM

http://hesinnocent.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=14&Itemid=27

. Why Rev. Dr. York has been the target of conspiracy.

"This video gives some of the reasons why Rev. Dr. Malachi Z. York has been the target of Judicial Bias, Prosecutorial Misconduct, Character Assasination, and Conspiracy."

this is what the thread was initially about

V4D3R
01-04-2007, 07:25 PM
Yo a meth-head you piece of shit? You good at replying fast but aint got shit to say but defend a pedophile.

Fuck you and your stupid ass replies you fuckin mark. Yeah mark, marked by everybody in this forum that's been a victim of sick fucks. Marked by V4D3R, marked by my brother, marked by God for preaching this false prophets bullshit. Marked by my AK if you ever come to Calgary.

7EL7
01-04-2007, 07:25 PM
That video you posted was shown to me by a prominent member of the Nuwaubian Society. It doesn't show shit on his innocence. What because NBBP is blindly defending him because he's black we all should believe he's innocent?

proof that he's not

...................Buffering.................... 0%

7EL7
01-04-2007, 07:27 PM
Yo a meth-head you piece of shit? You good at replying fast but aint got shit to say but defend a pedophile.

i do meth now ?

lmao

Fuck you and your stupid ass replies you fuckin mark. Yeah mark, marked by everybody in this forum that's been a victim of sick fucks. Marked by V4D3R, marked by my brother, marked by God for preaching this false prophets bullshit. Marked by my AK if you ever come to Calgary.

LMAO - he's gonna kill me now LMAO

yousa funny nigga

and yo

..............................Buffering .......................0%

V4D3R
01-04-2007, 07:30 PM
STFU you dust-meth-crack head dick sucking faggot. You have no proof - the courts did, the kids spoke out agaisnt him. And like I said you need to die.

You got whooped more then anybody I seen on any forums today you piece of shit. Shit- I'd love to see you preach that shit in the pen where the real animals are at. You would beg for your life - mark them words SUNDULLAH.

MsRzaRecTaH
01-04-2007, 07:33 PM
oh here we go... just drop the subject V...
I mean drop it.. let it go..
dont waste your time..
it is what it is..

peace

V4D3R
01-04-2007, 07:37 PM
Yep I'm done with the fool - but once again he needed to be exposed. And he has.

7EL7
01-04-2007, 07:43 PM
STFU you dust-meth-crack head dick sucking faggot. You have no proof - the courts did, the kids spoke out agaisnt him. And like I said you need to die.

You got whooped more then anybody I seen on any forums today you piece of shit. Shit- I'd love to see you preach that shit in the pen where the real animals are at. You would beg for your life - mark them words SUNDULLAH.

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/7788/bufferingerrorscrnshotxm0.gif

V - you straight Pussy yo -

Real Talk to settle this peacefully Yo - your right about one thing wiff me. I do need help yo. I have been trying to get help since before our episode. I had alot of drama - we all have - but with me - something snapped in my brain yo. So I might be bi-polar or some shit. Thing is I don't trust these white doctors and their pills. Some days yo I rage on everybody I know and I honestly can't help it. I make enemies and for real dog I feel like a bad pitt that needs to be put down n shit somedays. I tried apologizing to you in public on these forums and when you didnt acknowledge it made me snap again.

So this aint what we suppose to be about I know it. Could be they experimented on a bunch of us inmates in jail out here. My uncle got a friend leading this big lawsuit agaisnt canadian gov.

I'm not no spy- coin-tel nothing yo. I'm like you yo, but I been thru shit that got me twisted a lil. I'm not looking for a man. I still want to build with you peacefully. I don't believe you think I'm a total lost cause, we're in the same fight.

Anyhow - you was my right hand man online for the longest time and I didnt mean to hurt you by that shit about York.

We need peace, unity, and understanding of self. I need more self-understanding, that shit was wrong yo what we both did and we need to fix it.

If you dont want to ten so be it- I understand if you can't trust me whatnot but alot of the trust shit with me n you had to do with your paranoia becoming contagous with me. I'm not here to run no game with you. :beer:

V4D3R
01-04-2007, 07:48 PM
Why dont you tell these forums something new ya crack-head slipper and robe wearin at the club pussy ass mofoka. So what - do you think anybody cares what a pedo defending whack ass York dick suckin co-signer like you got to say anymore - you played yoself real bad today fool and lost all your respect on here.

Countdown to a new Sunny Winter's alias starts now....

7EL7
01-04-2007, 08:14 PM
Why dont you tell these forums something new ya crack-head slipper and robe wearin at the club pussy ass mofoka. So what - do you think anybody cares what a pedo defending whack ass York dick suckin co-signer like you got to say anymore - you played yoself real bad today fool and lost all your respect on here.

Countdown to a new Sunny Winter's alias starts now....

stop the name callin

you aint good at it

respect ?

from who ?

you ?

and 2 other devils ?

fuck yall

didn't come here for it never had it and don't care

you keep pointing that finger it will eventually get broke along wiff your neck

you made an accusation - now prove it - or shut the fuck up - i know a few Nuwaubians who would take your life with they bare hands for the slander you throw around -

fake ass hockey playing nigga lol

wasn't you in jail for 8 years for rape ?

why are you such a hypocrite ?

how many men have you sexed in there ?

york has been on your tongue and your finger tips for like 4 months now -

why is this ?

what is your obsession with child molestation

something else is going on with you and you are using this to cover something up

7EL7
01-04-2007, 08:16 PM
Yo - your right about one thing wiff me. I do need help yo. I have been trying to get help since before our episode.

NUFF SAID

and stop PMin me - i'm not answering no rapist PMs

V4D3R
01-04-2007, 08:27 PM
Now this clown is going to accuse a solid dude of rape - a lynching in jail for real- You need to seriously stop talking about how anybody can fuckin off me with their barehands because nigga I went to jail for some robbery shit and yo my friend are on here defending a pedophile. Maybe YOU got lovy dubby with York when you visited the compound to get your shit pound in.

So stop trying to reverse the shit and stay on point you lying ass bitch.

You see - we got a system in the federal penitentiary system called a paper work check you dumb fuck - and if you fail that paper work test your fuckin dead when the time comes

I'm willing to bet you would fail you soft ass never done time in his life but plays the role real good. Keep playing the role Sunny. You good at playing. I don't fuckin play boy.

V4D3R
01-04-2007, 08:30 PM
what is your obsession with child molestation

something else is going on with you and you are using this to cover something up

i'm not covering anything up you pedo defender - I was molested as a kid and will preach to people how wrong that shit is until the day I die and I will defend the children and victims of that shit the best I can when given the opportunity.

You're a porr excuse for a human being. I bet when your mothership comes they will zap you to nothing.

7EL7
01-04-2007, 08:35 PM
No this clown is going to accuse a solid dude of rape - a lynching in jail for real-

stop telling me what would happen to me if i was in jail
you fuckin fake ass "what if" nigga

real niggas don't tell other men that they woman left them for a darker man whose dick is bigger -

You need to seriously stop talking about how anybody can fuckin off me with their barehands because nigga I went to jail for some robbery shit and yo my friend are on here defending a pedophile. Maybe YOU got lovy dubby with York when you visited the compound to get your shit pound in.

LMAO - because you went to jail on some robbery shit ???

that why you can't get fucked up by nuwaubians for slandering York ?

yousa dumb ass mivafuca yo

tell us the real reason you was in jail gettin ass raped

So stop trying to reverse the shit and stay on point you lying ass bitch.

i'm lying ?

really ?

lets do this - and don't duck the question this time ok

who told you that i was on Meth ?

i'll wait

You see - we got a system in the federal penitentiary system called a paper work check you dumb fuck - and if you fail that paper work test your fuckin dead when the time comes

I DO NOT CARE !

I'm willing to bet you would fail you soft ass never done time in his life but plays the role real good. Keep playing the role Sunny. You good at playing. I don't fuckin play boy.

i don't need to do time locked up wiff a bunch of other men - that shit don't make you TOUGH - working hard and smart and taking care of your seeds and your woman makes you TOUGH -

7EL7
01-04-2007, 08:38 PM
i'm not covering anything up you pedo defender - I was molested as a kid and will preach to people how wrong that shit is until the day I die and I will defend the children and victims of that shit the best I can when given the opportunity.

so any one who is ACCUSED of child molestation will feel the wrath of Vader huh - don't boo hoo this shit to me - cause i really don't give a fuck

your ass can get ass raped again for fucking publicly lying about someone who was doing my people so much good

again - bring your fucking proof or shut the fuck up - you never heard of any child accusing york of anything - you found out about york last year when i told you of him - and you was sweating the shit outa him -

You're a porr excuse for a human being. I bet when your mothership comes they will zap you to nothing.

arnold swartzenegger ?

V4D3R
01-04-2007, 08:39 PM
Now this nigga is really desperate LMAO - on some fabrication tip. No shit taking care of your seed and woman makes you tough.

But what about pimpin ? Does that make you think your tough because you can beat a women into doing what you can't - make money?

Go on ol pimp - what you gonna fabricate now?

7EL7
01-04-2007, 08:44 PM
Now this nigga is really desperate LMAO - on some fabrication tip. No shit taking care of your seed and woman makes you tough.

But what about pimpin ? Does that make you think your tough because you can beat a women into doing what you can't - make money?

Go on ol pimp - what you gonna fabricate now?

if you believed that inside joke then you stupid as fuck

yeah i'ma pimp - i got women working for me
they give me checks and cash
i run my own shit - like a man is supposed to

beat on a woman ? for what ?

unlike you, i got control of mines

my seeds ain't calling no other nigga daddy

7EL7
01-04-2007, 09:30 PM
Grammy-nominated R&B singer and actor Tyrese Gibson is being investigated by Los Angeles police after being accused of punching his pregnant girlfriend twice on Thursday, officials said.

According to the police, Gibson, 28, was involved in an early morning domestic dispute with his live-in girlfriend, who is three months pregnant. Her name was not released by authorities.

After the woman said Gibson hit her in the leg and arm, he drove away from the scene, police said. The woman was taken by paramedics to a nearby hospital and released, but showed no signs of visible injuries.

Police said the case is currently being investigated, but there has been no warrant issued for Gibson's arrest.

Representatives for Gibson had no comment.

The multi-platinum recording artist, who usually goes by his first name Tyrese, broke into films with a starring role in director John Singleton's 2001 drama "Baby Boy." He next stars in the big-budget action film "Transformers," to be released in July.

Source: Reuters

V4D3R
01-04-2007, 09:41 PM
You think my seeds calling somebody else daddy?

You have a vivid imagination to even think about my seed. Get the fuck outta my thread you piece of shit pedophile protector.

7EL7
01-04-2007, 09:49 PM
You think my seeds calling somebody else daddy?

You have a vivid imagination to even think about my seed. Get the fuck outta my thread you piece of shit pedophile protector.

i e slapped you so hard you forgot where you were at huh

Nah you on speed got me dizzy

SAD

V4D3R
01-04-2007, 10:06 PM
Nah you on speed got me dizzy

V4D3R
01-04-2007, 10:13 PM
http://www.cultsoncampus.com/nuwaubian.html

proof

V4D3R
01-04-2007, 10:14 PM
let me guess - that site was made by coin-tel pro?

MsRzaRecTaH
01-05-2007, 11:18 AM
Nah yo.. but since this topic is hot.. Imma start digging...

V4D3R
01-05-2007, 11:21 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/01/23/nuwaubian.trial.ap/

BRUNSWICK, Georgia (AP) -- The leader of a quasi-religious sect was convicted Friday of molesting boys and girls at the group's ancient Egyptian-style compound.
Malachi York, 58, likely will get between 20 and 30 years in prison, prosecutors said. "He is going to be in jail a long time, we hope," said Assistant U.S. Attorney Max Wood.
During the trial, 14 boys and girls from the United Nuwaubian Nation of Moors said York molested them from 1998 until 2002, when federal agents raided the compound, a 476-acre property in Eatonton that is decorated with pyramids, a sphinx and statues of American Indians.
"I'm very proud of the victims," prosecutor Richard Moultrie said. "It is their victory."
York's attorney, Adrian Patrick, said he will appeal the conviction. "This is Mr. York's first step toward freedom," he said.
The government charged that York recruited older girls to groom younger girls for sex with him, and that he used the cult for his own financial gain.
Members of the group were not paid for their work -- instead, York managed the money and decided whom to reward and punish, prosecutors said.
If girls pleased York, they got prizes such as diamond rings from Wal-Mart or trips to a restaurant, according to testimony. If they angered him, their food was rationed and they had to fill out forms for necessities such as sanitary napkins and doctor's visits.
York did not take the stand. His attorney argued that the youngsters had concocted their stories in a conspiracy by York's son to frame his father. Witnesses said Jacob York hated his father for not funding his musical career.

The defense also said the government was out to get the mostly black Nuwaubian sect because their beliefs were outside the mainstream.
York still faces 77 state charges of child molestation, to which he pleaded guilty as part of a plea agreement a year ago. He will withdraw those pleas, Patrick said.
"Mr. York is one of the ... closest examples of what a pedophile is," said Assistant District Attorney Dawn Baskin, who will prosecute the state's case.
York's followers watched the federal trial on a television in a separate courtroom, as ordered by Judge Ashley Royal after concerns about disruptive protests. Heavily armed police patrolled outside the courthouse, but when the verdict was read, the 40 Nuwaubians watching the TV had little reaction.
At past court hearings, Nuwaubians dressed as Egyptian pharaohs, mummies and birds and beat on drums.
York was found guilty on 10 counts of child molestation and racketeering. He was acquitted of charges he abused children during a trip to Walt Disney World in Florida.
The verdict could mean the end for the Nuwaubians because it allows the government to seize parts of their compound, where some members still live.
Over the years, York has incorporated Islam, Judaism, Christianity, Egyptian mysticism and space aliens into his teachings. He unsuccessfully argued he has American Indian heritage and should not be judged by the U.S. court system.

So these children are lying now aren't they? York's brother convinced 10 kid's to lie because he couldn't get money to help him produce an album? The Nuwaubians are just like the Raelians yo - brainwashed and fucked up lost individuals looking to recruit so they can have you buy little red 9 balls or "magic" crystals and the tons of garbage books York wrote.

I was building with these fools a minute then what made me tell myself "WTF" was when one of the members was saying how he turned green and visited another galaxy while he was meditating....

V4D3R
01-05-2007, 11:31 AM
cult, n. [Fr. culte, L. cultus, from colere, to cultivate, worship.]
1. worship; reverential honor; religious devotion. [Obs.]
2. the system of outward forms and ceremonies used in worship; religious rites and formalities.
3. devoted attachment to, or extravagant admiration for, a person, principle, etc., especially when regarded as a fad; as, the cult of nudism.
4. a group of followers; sect.

[A cult will exhibit one or more of the following traits. It:]

Encourages the violation of personal ethics or encourages deception to prove loyalty to the group
Encourages the relinquishment of personal responsibility for actions
Restricts access to outside people or information
Inhibits critical thinking so that "group think" predominates, and many subjects are taboo for discussion
Restricts the ability to leave the group
Restricts privacy
Uses intense indoctrination
Demands absolute obedience
Applies intense pressure towards group conformity
Demands stereotyped behavior physically and/or psychologically -- the "assembly line" effect ("cloning")
Encourages over-dependency
Manipulates feelings in a conscious way
Appeals to fear of not being saved or enlightened
Appeals to greed
Appeals to power
Appeals to the glamour of being the elect
Appeals to vanity and flattery of the ego
Uses guilt to control behavior
Uses humiliation to control
Uses intimidation or threats
Plays on low self-esteem or feelings of inadequacy
Encourages sexual relationships with teacher
Uses high-pressure sales pitches and plays on loyalty of friends to attract members
Evidences extreme paranoia and the stockpiling of firearms for "protection"

MsRzaRecTaH
01-05-2007, 11:35 AM
I remember reading about that shit that happened. I thought he served time?

V4D3R
01-05-2007, 11:36 AM
V4D3R 5 - Sunny Winters 0

You got shut-out. All the shots you took at me made me get stronger down the stretch.

Now watch peeps - Sunny's only comeback will be a personal attack on me.

Sunny Winter's = Brain Broken

7EL7
01-05-2007, 11:48 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/01/23/nuwaubian.trial.ap/ (http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/01/23/nuwaubian.trial.ap/)

I said a Reliable Source you idiot

you should have done your research before you started talking shit

you typed his name in google and found a whole bunch of bullshit by bullshit thinkers like yourself

Cult - lmao

they say that the NOI and NGE are Cults too - i can type that in a google search and find a whole bunch of bullshit also - come again

MsRzaRecTaH
01-05-2007, 11:51 AM
Nah yo Im in a gang called the NGE?!!! :)

7EL7
01-05-2007, 11:53 AM
So these children are lying now aren't they? York's brother convinced 10 kid's to lie because he couldn't get money to help him produce an album? The Nuwaubians are just like the Raelians yo - brainwashed and fucked up lost individuals looking to recruit so they can have you buy little red 9 balls or "magic" crystals and the tons of garbage books York wrote.

I was building with these fools a minute then what made me tell myself "WTF" was when one of the members was saying how he turned green and visited another galaxy while he was meditating....

dam near everytime i spoke to you you was seeing space ships and orbs, telling me that you can call them out the sky - fuckin hypocrite

These are your Words Crazy Man

Yo - your right about one thing wiff me.

we all have - but with me - something snapped in my brain yo. So I might be bi-polar or some shit.

Some days yo I rage on everybody I know and I honestly can't help it.

I make enemies and for real dog I feel like a bad pitt that needs to be put down n shit somedays.

I tried apologizing to you in public on these forums and when you didnt acknowledge it made me snap again.

Could be they experimented on a bunch of us inmates in jail out here.

I'm like you yo, but I been thru shit that got me twisted a lil. I'm not looking for a man.

Stop fuckin with York and deal with your own shit

7EL7
01-05-2007, 11:56 AM
This Fuckin Hockey Player don't know shit about the state of Georgia, America , or Nuwaubians.

He hasn't read one Scroll, Met one nuwaubian, or seen/read anything concerning Yorks case before he came out talking shit - He heard some shit by One person online then started buggin the fuck out -

Again - i say bring Proof or shut the Fuck up

V4D3R
01-05-2007, 12:03 PM
V4D3R 5 - Sunny Winters 0

You got shut-out. All the shots you took at me made me get stronger down the stretch.

Now watch peeps - Sunny's only comeback will be a personal attack on me.

Sunny Winter's = Brain Broken

6-0

7EL7
01-05-2007, 12:06 PM
keepin score but ain't watching the game

you lost yo - you been lost

your mental condition does not allow you to see yourself or York or anything correctly - i proved that - you proved that - thats the only PROOF you brought to the table -

CNN ?

get the fuck outa here wiff that shit

V4D3R
01-05-2007, 12:07 PM
So your saying CNN fabricated that whole trial now Sunny?

7-0

7EL7
01-05-2007, 12:08 PM
by the way

i'm on the left

you're on the right

http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/4885/materazzizangiefmatttfiei7.gif

7EL7
01-05-2007, 12:11 PM
So your saying CNN fabricated that whole trial now Sunny?

7-0

what i'm saying is that you didn't do any research before you started talking shit
its sad that you don't know any better though - The news ?

a reliable source when dealing with black leaders ?

but you ain't black - i don't expect you to understand

you was swining when i met you - you are a new jack - probably still swining

V4D3R
01-05-2007, 12:20 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v427/V4D3R/V4D3RPwnsYork.jpg

V4D3R 8 - Sunny "Pop's Fav" Winters 0

7EL7
01-05-2007, 12:27 PM
You're forgetting that Vader gets killed in the movies

real bad

instead of doing bad photoshop jobs, you need to be looking for REAL proof -

................Buffering .....................0%

V4D3R
01-05-2007, 12:34 PM
Actually Vader doesn't get killed in the movies - he commits suicide after redeeming himself you stupid ass. He takes off his mask. And you need to go buff some more York penis - is that why you always saying buffering 0%- you programmed soft ass cult nut-sack co-signing piece of shit. You miss that York dick don't you?

Where's your man at bitch? 135 years for what he did to kids you fuck.

9 - 0

Shit are we watching an Ottawa Sens vs Toronto game here?

7EL7
01-05-2007, 12:36 PM
he commits suicide

thats even worst

follow his path

V4D3R
01-05-2007, 12:41 PM

7EL7
01-05-2007, 12:53 PM
You shure you wanna play the photoshop game ?

lol dam - don't do it to yourself

MsRzaRecTaH
01-05-2007, 01:11 PM
the thread title should be changed.. to V vs APSU

V4D3R
01-05-2007, 01:13 PM
The game has been over a long time now. You can go home now. "Another Victory" playing in the background. This has always been about York, but go ahead and prove me right that you never stay on point and personally attack people that point out York is whack.

You have no debate skills.

You have some nerve. You took the black power trip beyond any I've seen even defending a pedophile in high rank. Does that make you better then the Vatican? And why do you always quote scriptures if the Vatican/Bible is so "evil" and "devilish"? Look in the mirror before you call somebody a hypocrite - you'll see you with your McDonald's Big Mac with the extra bacon.

You can't even be yourself - how can anyone take what you say seriously?

This cat used to claim he's almost the same kind of racial mix as me, but he's dissing me for my race/skin color. Your so out of it and bring up the wackiest shit to every forum you go to. You literally kill forums all on your own - SUNDULLAH.

7EL7
01-05-2007, 01:24 PM
The game has been over a long time now. You can go home now. "Another Victory" playing in the background. This has always been about York, but go ahead and prove me right that you never stay on point and personally attack people that point out York is whack.

you made an accusation - i asked for proof - you gave me nothing

You have no debate skills.

lmmfao twice

You have some nerve. You took the black power trip beyond any I've seen even defending a pedophile in high rank. Does that make you better then the Vatican? And why do you always quote scriptures if the Vatican/Bible is so "evil" and "devilish"? Look in the mirror before you call somebody a hypocrite -

thats just you misunderstanding shit again

you'll see you with your McDonald's Big Mac with the extra bacon.

i will ?

You can't even be yourself - how can anyone take what you say seriously?

you don't know me - at all

This cat used to claim he's almost the same kind of racial mix as me, but he's dissing me for my race/skin color. Your so out of it and bring up the wackiest shit to every forum you go to. You literally kill forums all on your own -

i can never be almost the same mix as you

i'm a Black man - you white

stop making up shit

SUNDULLAH.

you a muslim now ?

you keep bringing all this shit up - pictures, lies, more lies

where is your proof that York is a pedophile ?

V4D3R
01-05-2007, 01:38 PM
Your a lost cause - no matter what - no matter how hard you get hit you wont stay down. You got heart - but all in the wrongs places. I'd tell you to stay down after I knocked your ass down you'd get up again. What made you think I weigh a buck 20?

Anyhow I'm done. You don't impress V4D3R. You don't even impress your pedo daddy.

V4D3R
01-05-2007, 01:40 PM
BTW you soft ass booty nigga - hockey players are the toughest athletes in the world.

V4D3R
01-05-2007, 02:08 PM
i can never be almost the same mix as you

i'm a Black man - you white

stop making up shit

This cat doesn't know what the truth is. He doesn't even know what his skin color is when he looks in the mirror. Delusions - disillusioned, delusions of grandeur. I bet he sees York's face when he looks in the mirror.

7EL7
01-07-2007, 12:55 AM
hockey players are the toughest athletes in the world.

LMFAO Twice

here man - take this and run with it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JGqKYA6rXs

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoID=751674962

V4D3R
01-07-2007, 02:17 AM
^^pathetic desperate attempt by a desperate bunch of lost people. When a cult system comes down - a lot of people have things to lose financially, spiritually, and this is the result. She would fail a lie detector test. But I'm willing to bet you'll say "the man" would set that up too right? I could tell she lying just watching that video. She looks to the left constantly when she's lying. That was a carefully practiced story. This would be an interesting video played in reverse. The truth is said to come out when you play somebody's voice in reverse.

7EL7
01-07-2007, 02:21 AM
Shut up idiot

i ain't even read your reply but i already know its bullshit

just shut the fuck up crazy man

The Universal Zulu Nation Knows Dr. York is INNOCENT

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoID=730748764

7EL7
01-07-2007, 02:29 AM
Mega Star Jimmy Cliff Performs On Tama-Re

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=796286387

James Ingram Performs On Tama-Re

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=775294759

7EL7
01-07-2007, 02:31 AM
i guarantee you that you will eat your words in the worst way

7EL7
01-07-2007, 02:34 AM
The News

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=767074287

V4D3R
01-07-2007, 02:34 AM
If anybody is crazy - it's the person who this thread is based upon and any of his followers blinded of his shameful acts on children. Why would a man's son want his father put in that position?

It's lame man; that York's followers went to that extent to go after his son because he stood up to his father and clearly they didn't like their "savior" being put away. It's typical cult behavior.

This is not comparable to what happened to Jesus and saying that shit is blasphemous and callous behavior. You haven't brought anything to the table but more proof that he's guilty. Thanks Sonny.

7EL7
01-07-2007, 02:46 AM
If anybody is crazy - it's the person who this thread is based upon

Yo - your right about one thing wiff me. I do need help yo. I have been trying to get help since before our episode.

but with me - something snapped in my brain yo.

So I might be bi-polar or some shit.

Thing is I don't trust these white doctors and their pills. Some days yo I rage on everybody I know and I honestly can't help it.

I make enemies and for real dog I feel like a bad pitt that needs to be put down n shit somedays.

I tried apologizing to you in public on these forums and when you didnt acknowledge it made me snap again.

now who was it you said was CRAZY ?

7EL7
01-07-2007, 02:50 AM
The Children Are The Future

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=976544384

V4D3R
01-07-2007, 03:20 AM
Getting old n stale with your old age Ant. Creativity dwindling like a mofoka. Nothing new to add but all this non-sense. Anyhow- York is nuts and so are you.

My last reply - keep on protecting your skinner pop. You suck at it.

7EL7
01-07-2007, 03:47 AM
Anyhow- York is nuts and so are you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=701034#post701034)

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=701034#post701034)

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Thing is I don't trust these white doctors and their pills. Some days yo I rage on everybody I know and I honestly can't help it.

Quote:

Quote:

now who was it you said was CRAZY ?

My last reply -

i see you're using the > - <

just like a good little follower

yeah make it your last cause you lost a long time ago

stand by you your word

My last reply -

#(

V4D3R
01-07-2007, 05:15 AM
Coming from a dude that goes online pretending to be a woman - what you got to say dont fuckin fly you faggot. Not just a normal faggot a pedophile protecting faggot. Most people that protect pedophiles are pedophiles themselves - THATS A FACT.

WHY DID YOU RUN FROM THE BRONX? WHY YOU HIDING IN LA? WHY YOU SO PARANOID OF SHOWING YOUR PIC? OR YOUR FACE? HUH BOY? WHY YOU SO FUCKIN WIERD? WHY DOES YOUR MUSIC SUCK SO BAD? I USED TO LIE TO YOU ABOUT YOUR MUSIC SO YOU COULD TEACH ME SOME PROGRAMS YOU WHACK ASS WANNA BE TERMINATOR-X DUST-HEAD PEDOPHILE LOVA, SHIT GOOD LUCK EVER GETTING A DEAL WITH THEM FUCKIN 19TH GALAXY BEATS YA GEEK.

Thats how you get raw. And this dude even lie about how he got kids. You need balls to have kids Sonny Splinters. Fuckin frontin ass wannabe 9 ether nigga. The fuck did York do for you? He the WORSE EXAMPLE the black community EVER had. And you a close second MY BROTHER.

No wonder you dont free-style. You cant even type some new shit. Go buy yourself another 40 to wash away the pain for your pops you living at your grandma's house pedo lovin herb. You caan test me nah ya - you av too much bloodclat fassy ina ya blood <----Zeen.

V4D3R
01-07-2007, 05:20 AM

Maybe this shit will make you go find a pic of me and keep you off these boards for a day or two so you can go photoshop me into your faggot ass imagination.

V4D3R
01-07-2007, 05:28 AM
The scores 12 nothing you faggot. You brought nothing new to the table but your ol mom's dirty kid crying with snot on cheek memories of yourself.

This nigga pimps blackness.

7EL7
01-07-2007, 06:13 AM
Coming from a dude that goes online pretending to be a woman - what you got to say dont fuckin fly you faggot. Not just a normal faggot a pedophile protecting faggot. Most people that protect pedophiles are pedophiles themselves - THATS A FACT.

WHY DID YOU RUN FROM THE BRONX? WHY YOU HIDING IN LA? WHY YOU SO PARANOID OF SHOWING YOUR PIC? OR YOUR FACE? HUH BOY? WHY YOU SO FUCKIN WIERD? WHY DOES YOUR MUSIC SUCK SO BAD? I USED TO LIE TO YOU ABOUT YOUR MUSIC SO YOU COULD TEACH ME SOME PROGRAMS YOU WHACK ASS WANNA BE TERMINATOR-X DUST-HEAD PEDOPHILE LOVA, SHIT GOOD LUCK EVER GETTING A DEAL WITH THEM FUCKIN 19TH GALAXY BEATS YA GEEK.

Thats how you get raw. And this dude even lie about how he got kids. You need balls to have kids Sonny Splinters. Fuckin frontin ass wannabe 9 ether nigga. The fuck did York do for you? He the WORSE EXAMPLE the black community EVER had. And you a close second MY BROTHER.

No wonder you dont free-style. You cant even type some new shit. Go buy yourself another 40 to wash away the pain for your pops you living at your grandma's house pedo lovin herb. You caan test me nah ya - you av too much bloodclat fassy ina ya blood <----Zeen.

This is the funniest slash saddest shit I've read in a long time

get some help quick yo -

7EL7
01-07-2007, 06:22 AM
Maybe this shit will make you go find a pic of me and keep you off these boards for a day or two so you can go photoshop me into your faggot ass imagination.

lmao - Dam - animation is so fun

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/5066/crazymanie5.png

V4D3R
01-07-2007, 06:47 AM
get some help quick yo

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
[I]I tried apologizing to you in public on these forums and when you didnt acknowledge it made me snap again.

The only shit that can come out of this dudes pea-sized brain to defend his beloved pedophile of a piece of shit Dwight "Malachi" "Zodok" "19 Galaxy" York folks. And I bet you deleted the homo content you put in that pic of me?

And where in the fuck did you get that pic of me? I havent had that pic online in ages. DOES THIS NIGGA HAVE A PIC OF ME ON HIS HARD DRIVE. WUT THE FUCK?

7EL7
01-07-2007, 06:53 AM
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
[i]I tried apologizing to you in public on these forums and when you didnt acknowledge it made me snap again.

The only shit that can come out of this dudes pea-sized brain to defend his beloved pedophile of a piece of shit Dwight "Malachi" "Zodok" "19 Galaxy" York folks. And I bet you deleted the homo content you put in that pic of me?

And where in the fuck did you get that pic of me? I havent had that pic online in ages. DOES THIS NIGGA HAVE A PIC OF ME ON HIS HARD DRIVE. WUT THE FUCK?

You had homo content in that pic of you ?

i didn't see that in there - but i'll look again

plus i got more

Edgar Erebus
01-07-2007, 07:24 AM
Offishally most fucked up thread in KTL since I first went on WTC. Y'all should be honoured a medal for this.

^^OWNED

7EL7
01-07-2007, 07:38 AM
You brought nothing new to the table but your ol mom's dirty kid crying with snot on cheek memories of yourself.

this shit had me laughin real hard

V4D3R
01-07-2007, 12:35 PM
^^Dont forget peeps - this 7EL7 cat is Sunny Winters as well. He coming with his other account that got Mike Tyson'd by eD already. And he got Mike Tyson'd by Keph as well with the intellects.

Sunny- do us all a favor and make a "Glass Joe of Forums" account.

V4D3R
01-07-2007, 01:24 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v427/V4D3R/V4D3R1.gif

V4D3R
01-07-2007, 05:07 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v427/V4D3R/Dr-York-7.jpg

V4D3R
01-07-2007, 05:31 PM
This gets better folks. Dr. Yorks group Passion's album cover and title. WOW.

"Don't Stop My Love"

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v427/V4D3R/DontStopMyLove.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v427/V4D3R/722px-PassionDwightYork.jpg

7EL7
01-07-2007, 05:33 PM
^^Dont forget peeps - this 7EL7 cat is Sunny Winters as well. He coming with his other account that got Mike Tyson'd by eD already. And he got Mike Tyson'd by Keph as well with the intellects.

Sunny- do us all a favor and make a "Glass Joe of Forums" account.

lmao - self proclaimed victories don't count

my name/names will stay in your mouth forever

eD ?

LMAO !

Listen church lady number 2, don't you think its very immature and gay for you to be mentioning my name all over this forum everyday ?

Please please please hop off my dick its not even funny anymore - its just sad

find another topic - you are obsessed with Sunny Winters - its obvious

you live and breath Sunny Winters - thats all you talk about

its very sad man

7EL7
01-07-2007, 05:35 PM
plus, you posting pics of York really doesn't bother me at all

it just shows how sick you are

V4D3R
01-07-2007, 05:37 PM
This isent about Sunny Winter at all you fool

It's about Dwight York and how he IS NOT INNOCENT.

YOU GOT PERSONAL SO YOUR ON MY DICK.

HOP OFF IT- V4D3R DONT SWING THAT WAY

7EL7
01-07-2007, 05:43 PM
he IS NOT INNOCENT.

Prove it

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/5066/crazymanie5.png

V4D3R
01-07-2007, 05:45 PM
^^I actually like that pic - thanx. I think I'm going to make a new avy from it.

I'm serious. But please delete my pics from your hard drive.

Thats really fucked up, but not surprising coming from somebody that pretends to be women online.

7EL7
01-07-2007, 05:55 PM
Thats really fucked up, but not surprising coming from somebody that pretends to be women online.

when did you find that out

and how long did you stay around me after finding that out ?

V4D3R
01-07-2007, 06:11 PM
^Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Class is closed. You failed, now go lick your wounds in your corner.

This needs to be in classics along with Sunny Winters and all his accounts.

7EL7
01-07-2007, 06:33 PM
thats your excuse huh

wounded ?

lol

baby punches man
baby punches

V4D3R
01-07-2007, 07:08 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v427/V4D3R/Owned.jpg

noel411
01-07-2007, 07:46 PM
Sunny, you keep on asking Vader to prove that this man is guilty, and yet you are doing nothing to prove he is innocent. I mean sorry, but videos of him and his people proclaiming his innocence just don't cut it for me.

7EL7
01-07-2007, 08:18 PM
Apsu, you keep on asking Vader to prove that this man is guilty, and yet you are doing nothing to prove he is innocent. I mean sorry, but videos of him and his people proclaiming his innocence just don't cut it for me.

i made my points - and they are valid ones

plus i provided this link

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ID=75167 4962 (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoID=751674962)

The people who knew him and was around him says "He's innocent" and was "set up"
I'll go with "The People"

Vader goes with the news,the uninformed,and the enemies of black people who have a History of setting black leaders up -

He can get a million votes from the people here on these forums - it makes no difference at all -

7EL7
01-07-2007, 08:22 PM
plus i always knew this kid was suspect and i told him on many occasions that he would do what he's doing right now - he is see through and predictable - stayed around asking questions - spreading lies and rumors in the community - trying to get the people to join "americas army" lol

he has the agent smell all over him

look at the idiots who are siding with him -

noel411
01-07-2007, 08:53 PM
i made my points - and they are valid ones

plus i provided this link

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ID=75167 4962 (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoID=751674962)

The people who knew him and was around him says "He's innocent" and was "set up"
I'll go with "The People"
But see, that's what I'm saying. That just doesn't do it for me. These are his people. They could be proclaiming his innocence for any number of reasons. Some of these same people said he was guilty at one stage. Did you believe them then? No, you didn't. If this girl flipped again and went back to the story about him being guilty, would you believe her then? No, you wouldn't, because you want to believe that he's innocent.

And yes, your points and links are valid, but they're a far way from proving this man's innocence. Myself, I have no opinion either way. I don't know enough about him to pass judgement on him and what he may or may not have done.

I'm just pointing out that nodoby in this thread has come close to proving whether or not this man committed the crimes for which he was convicted.

7EL7
01-07-2007, 09:24 PM
But see, that's what I'm saying. That just doesn't do it for me. These are his people. They could be proclaiming his innocence for any number of reasons. Some of these same people said he was guilty at one stage. Did you believe them then? No, you didn't. If this girl flipped again and went back to the story about him being guilty, would you believe her then? No, you wouldn't, because you want to believe that he's innocent.

where did you get this from ?
I want Proof
i don't deal in BELIEF concerning these things
when they came and got him, they had no PROOF
it was just a few people SAYING that he did it -
NO EVIDENCE WAS FOUND

And yes, your points and links are valid, but they're a far way from proving this man's innocence. Myself, I have no opinion either way. I don't know enough about him to pass judgement on him and what he may or may not have done.

I'm not here to PROVE his innocence
IF he did indeed do this deed, then he should pay the full price
and double.
I also provided the link to his CONFESSION

I'm just pointing out that nodoby in this thread has come close to proving whether or not this man committed the crimes for which he was convicted.

RIGHT - but Accusations were made - and they were made by someone who has not done any Knowledge on this man - AND who hasn't researched anything concerning the case - The stones he threw were unmeritted

7EL7
01-07-2007, 09:30 PM
if a woman says that i beat her up and she calls the cops and presses charges, i can go to jail - no evidence needed

if she shows up in court with bruises and cuts and claims i did this to her - i can get locked up if the jury is filled with beaten and battered women -

and this is clearly the case with vader - he's a beaten and battered woman

Thing is I don't trust these white doctors and their pills. Some days yo I rage on everybody I know and I honestly can't help it. Quote:

you see, V beat himself by admitting he is not mentally stable

his judgment is off

he doesn't see the case or himself properly

and neither does the people who are siding with him

noel411
01-07-2007, 09:53 PM
where did you get this from ?
I want Proof
That's just how I observe things. It's only a suggestion. There's certainly no way I can prove it to be true without your co-operation.

But yeah, if you're open to the possibility that this man might be guilty then we're cool. I just didn't want to see anybody getting carried away and assuming that they had proved, or could prove it one way or the other.

As for Vader, the same applies. Only I didn't see him repeatedly asking you to prove your belief. Mind you, he might have. I don't remember. I'm not gonna read all this shit again to check. In any case I noticed you repeatedly asking him to prove his case, which is why I singled you out.

7EL7
01-07-2007, 10:00 PM
But yeah, if you're open to the possibility that this man might be guilty then we're cool.

anything is possible
and - i don't need cool points on a forum to make me

As for Vader, the same applies. Only I didn't see him repeatedly asking you to prove your belief. Mind you, he might have. I don't remember. I'm not gonna read all this shit again to check. In any case I noticed you repeatedly asking him to prove his case, which is why I singled you out.

My belief ?

you singled me out because i asked him to bring proof of what he was accusing this man of doing ?

really ?

V4D3R
01-07-2007, 10:10 PM
Your a loser. You failed. Log off.

noel411
01-07-2007, 10:12 PM
My belief ?
Your belief that this man is innocent.
you singled me out because i asked him to bring proof of what he was accusing this man of doing ?

really ?
Yes, that is correct. You were asking him to prove his stance while failing to prove yours.

7EL7
01-07-2007, 10:32 PM
Your belief that this man is innocent.

Yes, that is correct. You were asking him to prove his stance while failing to prove yours.

you obviously didn't read the whole thread or watch all the vids i posted

its not on me to prove anything and this is what you fail to realize

i did however bring links and vids

i didn't make any accusations - i posted up a video and started the thread title by the name of the video

V is clearly in error - but i see that alot of the onlookers don't see clearly -

and the infamous std spreader brought me a link to a cnn report - i can care less what your stance is - really

Quote:
Some days yo I rage on everybody I know and I honestly can't help it.
Quote:Originally Posted by V4D3R http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=701034#post701034)

The Sad life of the Orb caller lmao

noel411
01-07-2007, 10:49 PM
I did read the whole thread and watch some of the videos. I think I saw the most relevant ones.

Maybe you didn't say anything to suggest you had any sort of stance to back up. Once again, I don't really remember and don't care to read the thread again to check. I might have just got caught up in the idea that the 2 of you who argued through this thread were representing opposing views of the accusations layed on this man.

7EL7
01-07-2007, 10:55 PM
I did read the whole thread and watch some of the videos. I think I saw the most relevant ones.

Maybe you didn't say anything to suggest you had any sort of stance to back up. Once again, I don't really remember and don't care to read the thread again to check. I might have just got caught up in the idea that the 2 of you who argued through this thread were representing opposing views of the accusations layed on this man.

Nah -

Quote:

Quote:

Thats ^^^ what this thing is really about

a wounded animal, running around biting everyone

he's told lies about me, spread rumors and such - so when he comes out and accuses a man he has NO knowledge of, i want proof.

its simple

according to him i'm a meth head who poses as a woman online - he's even got a few of the people we used to build with to believe this shit - He is an agent and not to be trusted -

noel411
01-07-2007, 11:53 PM
Well that's between you and him. I have no input on that. My thoughts were based on what this thread was actually supposed to be about originally.

V4D3R
01-08-2007, 02:50 PM
Nah -

Quote:

Thats ^^^ what this thing is really about

a wounded animal, running around biting everyone

he's told lies about me, spread rumors and such - so when he comes out and accuses a man he has NO knowledge of, i want proof.

its simple

according to him i'm a meth head who poses as a woman online - he's even got a few of the people we used to build with to believe this shit - He is an agent and not to be trusted -

It's funny - you basically bash followers of the ways of the Christ. You call anybody who preaches about Jesus' life an agent. This nigga turned on me the day he sat outside and tried to call orbs by prayer and couldn't do it- why? Because he doesn't have faith in the Lord like I do and others that I told about it - that did it as well. I saw the light of this heathen back then.

Spread all them false prophets lies all you want about how christians are the devil what-not, but I know what you are. The pedophile deserves no forgiveness because he is still spreading lies about his own son and the children he did this to. He is not where he is because of some guvment conspiracy. Thats too much shit in yalls brain because your a lost bunch that lost your false prophet and false savior. Denial is a hard thing to get rid of as you can see with this group of individuals.

And no I'm not coin-tel pro or an agent. Thats some whack ass shit coming from a very paranoid and delusional person. As for you pointing out how I came to you trying to explain what this shit was doing to me spiritualy and mentaly on public forums - thats the class you belong to. when it comes to trust - this cat wouldnt trust me for nothing. Then when I open up to him - he publicaly publishes my personal shit.

Now tell me something people - who is the one not to trust?

I did post that pm to him. I don't care what people think of me. I have nothing to hide. I don't lie. I speak out what my soul wishes. I pointed out that he pretends to be a woman online because maybe he's a pedophile himself that lures boys or men to webcams or whatnot. Thats a fact that this cat did tell he did that shit saying it was some funny ass shit to do.

The reason I asked him if he's a woman is because of his million and one accounts online. Why are you hiding who you really are nigga?

I think this cat is Aqueous Moon to tell you the truth.

7EL7
01-08-2007, 03:03 PM
http://njsr.org/pics/albums/userpics/10534/whao.jpg

MsRzaRecTaH
01-08-2007, 03:41 PM
damn yo this shit is still going on?

froth
01-08-2007, 05:29 PM
yorks a joke, i hope he rots in jail