PDA

View Full Version : World of Warcraft ($2.00 Wal-Mart Edition)

WARPATH
01-02-2007, 08:50 PM
Who's got it?

If you don't get your milk money and run to the store and get this. Let's have 14 days of free playing, and then all quit at the same time.

I loaded up mine last night so I only got 13 days left.

Be cow type character, and join my tribe.

eVoL
01-02-2007, 09:02 PM
this is the lamest game ever created, and also it's an utter disgrace to the blizzard catalog of ill releases

i have zero respeck for someone who plays this, even if it's just "14 days"

V4D3R
01-02-2007, 09:14 PM
World of Warcrack

EAGLE EYE
01-02-2007, 09:28 PM
WORLD OF WAR COCK

Dont even get me started about this game. Ive got two room mates who play for hours upon hours and it just doesnt make sense to me. I would like to punch the person in the face that invented it.

Charging soldier, just put the game down and slowwwly back away. You could single handedly ruin your entire self image by fucking wit that game. Plus eD will just pwn you in it anyways...

V4D3R
01-03-2007, 01:54 AM
^ don't say eD's name more then three times he will come with some potions and sprinkle you with em.

Bloo
01-03-2007, 02:32 AM
I was actually thinking about grabbing this. Maybe I will and we can party together or something CS.

maestro wooz
01-03-2007, 03:55 AM
haha i play this during the breaks in school, over the summer i got a paladin to lvl 41 which is sick and right now im building up a warrior. I didnt play at all during the school year but i got off now and i can afford to waste hours on this.

and haha@evol you bitch ass, this is different from other blizzard games but this is an ill mmorpg no doubt about it. They made the game pretty well.

WARPATH
01-03-2007, 10:55 AM
this is the lamest game ever created, and also it's an utter disgrace to the blizzard catalog of ill releases

i have zero respeck for someone who plays this, even if it's just "14 days"

eVoL- SUCK MY MMORPC-MASSIVe-Multi-OnLiNE-rOlE pLaYiNg- cOcK

I was actually thinking about grabbing this. Maybe I will and we can party together or something CS.

No doubt, hit me up on here when you get online.

WARPATH
01-03-2007, 11:00 AM
WORLD OF WAR COCK

Dont even get me started about this game. Ive got two room mates who play for hours upon hours and it just doesnt make sense to me. I would like to punch the person in the face that invented it.

Charging soldier, just put the game down and slowwwly back away. You could single handedly ruin your entire self image by fucking wit that game. Plus eD will just pwn you in it anyways...

Nah man, you got it fucked up. Smoke a Joint, and join in on the adventure. I'm always on quest for fine Elvan babes!

EAGLE EYE
01-03-2007, 12:44 PM
go a head ruin your life

WARPATH
01-03-2007, 01:15 PM
go a head ruin your life

Play responsibly.

shaolinsword
01-03-2007, 01:32 PM
what's this? I'm sure it's better than second life that game sucks