PDA

View Full Version : BEAT OF SRAS......5 new instrumentalZZZZ!!!

Skinny Bastard
01-04-2007, 08:22 AM
5 new instrumentalz .....the joker, Broken Bonez, Propane,Indiana JoneZ, Bellz of death.........i appreciate all type of comments.

DeeDisciple36
01-04-2007, 03:32 PM
They sound cool, but you know you need some more work. Keep working harder till you master your craft fam. PEace

GameOfDeath
01-04-2007, 03:43 PM
These are all solid beats but I think that you should work on progressions more. Switching the melody etc... You put some breaks in there but its really repeitive which is okay but its every beat like that almost. The Joker is the best example of this not working where it works on Broken Bonez. Also I think a better bassline would improve some of these.

100pr00f
01-04-2007, 04:02 PM
alot of ur beats are just loops from programs like magix and shit like that

need to work on sapling and producing ur own stuff on like reason..i use to what ur doing till i hit reason

i cant tell if the drums are loops tho i do hear some non loops but not meny

Skinny Bastard
01-04-2007, 04:28 PM
ok but i already use Reason 3.0 and i do a little bit of stringz with my piano but i know i have to work more and beat after beat i ameliorate my technikz so..... watch me in 2 year......Thanx for your comments guyz i appreciate that!!! ps:i'll be added more beat each week in my soundclick so go watch them!!! ........(1 new beat fresh of this afternoon *the race* )