PDA

View Full Version : Child Predators

V4D3R
01-04-2007, 04:39 PM
***Jasper - stay the outta this thread please unless you got something good to say***

Ok well what do people here have to say on people that molest/rape/diddle children?

Me personaly - I have seen guys like that get murdered in prison by inmates that were most likely molested themselves as children. I mean pretty violent deaths.

My question is this- what's people's views on people accused of this stuff in high positions of trust? Like priests , community leaders, relatives. If they have been accused of such crimes - should they be forgiven and allowed to be in such positions and high levels of esteem again?

MsRzaRecTaH
01-04-2007, 04:45 PM
In my point of view.. I mean.. if someone with "high" rank in church or politics were to get accused of that.. then NO they should not be allowed to stay in those positions...

V4D3R
01-04-2007, 06:21 PM
^^What about community leaders?

Sexy Jasper
01-04-2007, 06:26 PM
I don't like them!

LHX
01-04-2007, 06:44 PM
what worse could a person do than violate a child?

aside from dropping atomic bombs or sport-hunting, child predators is the worst thing that can be done

seems that way at least

7EL7
01-04-2007, 06:52 PM
accusing some one of child molestation is bad for the child and the accused

V4D3R
01-04-2007, 06:56 PM

You just made sig quote status with that shit.

LHX
01-04-2007, 06:59 PM
true

false accusation might be the worst thing that can be done to a person

thats another form of violation altogether

ive heard stories about people that wound up killing themself after being falsely accused of some shit

7EL7
01-04-2007, 07:00 PM

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/7788/bufferingerrorscrnshotxm0.gif

V4D3R
01-04-2007, 07:02 PM
So 3-4-5-6 year olds go around accusing people of molesting them nowadays now do they?

Is that a game Pops played in the pyramids?

7EL7
01-04-2007, 07:09 PM
The Scottsboro Boys (http://www.courttv.com/archive/greatesttrials/scottsboro/trials.html)--falsely accused of rape
Why Would A Woman Lie About Rape?

This question is frequently asked by people who want to inflate rape statistics. Here are some of the answers:

1. Revenge and rage. A woman feels "used" by a man after having had sex with him, or a boyfriend dumps her. Sometimes this is the result of game playing (http://www.heretical.com/berne/rapo.html) activity that gets out of control.

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/7453/scottswm3.jpg

http://home.earthlink.net/~jamiranda/whyLie.htm

7EL7
01-04-2007, 07:10 PM
BRIEF ACCOUNT OF BEING FALSELY ACCUSED OF RAPE
Professor Michael Patterson

In 1991 I was a well respected, well liked lecturer in Theatre at the University of Ulster in Coleraine, Northern Ireland.

On 21st June I was arrested in front of my 80 year old mother, interrogated over several hours, charged with rape and buggery, photographed and fingerprinted, and locked in a cell at the police station..................

http://www.harrysnews.com/tgfalselyaccusedofrape.htm

7EL7
01-04-2007, 07:11 PM
If I have heard it once, I've heard it a thousand times. A prosecutor tells an accused, "If you will take a polygraph and pass, all charges will be dropped." Under the right circumstances, this can provide an excellent method of resolving all issues for someone falsely accused, but done incorrectly, the results can be fatal.

Many times the accused, knowing they are innocent, agrees to the examination and fails, which often results in the prosecutor launching a full-scale investigation.

Because the accused "failed," some "do-good" prosecutors will even go so far as to manufacture evidence when there is none in their desire to convict. It is not uncommon for these prosecutors to "pump-up" their witnesses and experts by telling them the accused must be guilty because they "failed" a polygraph.

http://www.allencowling.com/polygrph.htm

7EL7
01-04-2007, 07:13 PM
Rape: The Criminal Allegation That Is Easy To Claim and
Increasingly Difficult For The Defendant To Disprove

For decades, the crime of rape has been known as the easiest criminal allegation to make by
the alleged victim and the hardest to disprove by the defendant.......

http://www.accused.com/clients/cases/rape.html

7EL7
01-04-2007, 07:15 PM
White Women, Black Men and the Issue of Rape
Opinion; Posted on: 2004-01-29 10:28:00 [ Printer friendly / Instant flyer (http://www.nationalvanguard.org/printer.php?id=1886) ]
by April Gaede (pictured)

I was shocked that it actually took Kobe Bryant's attorney so long to play the race card in the continuing saga of the Black basketball star charged with raping a 19-year-old White woman in Colorado last year. On Friday, Kobe Bryant's attorney Pamela Mackey made the comment that "There is lots of history about black men being falsely accused of this crime by white women."...........

http://www.nationalvanguard.org/story.php?id=1886

As a White nationalist and activist for National Vanguard, I learned many years later some of the facts that had been hidden from me then. Facts that are imperative for every White woman and girl to know who is growing up in a multiracial society. I learned why the list of Black sex offenders in Fresno was so large, and why this Black man attacked me when he seemed so very "nice and well dressed."

MsRzaRecTaH
01-04-2007, 07:34 PM
Yo on some real shit.. aight Im a woman .....
I GOT RAPED TWICE.. AND MOLESTED WHILE GROWING UP..
I HAD TO GO TO COUNSELING FOR THAT SHIT..
I HAD TO GO TO COURT.
I LIVE WITH THE FUCKING PAIN DAILY.

Some women do not lie about things like these..
then second of all .. why would a CHILD lie about it?
If hes taught to tell the truth then he will TELL the TRUTH.

LHX
01-04-2007, 07:36 PM
I HAD TO GO TO COURT.

true

thats why this situation gets so complex

because then the real victims of the situation suffer even more because some people abuse the system

as a victim, what would you have to say to a woman who made a false accustion about this?

7EL7
01-04-2007, 07:44 PM
I HAD TO GO TO COURT.

are you saying that some women don't lie about this ?

are you saying that some mothers don't push their children to tell lies for what ever reason ?

how many mothers leave their children in dumpsters ?

i can understand why you would get defensive now hearing a part of your story, but people lie everyday - people accuse people of bullshit everyday

MsRzaRecTaH
01-04-2007, 07:46 PM
TRUE STORY:

I know a female who cried wolf .. all because the guy broke up with her and moved on with his life.. so she went to the police and claimed he beat her
and raped her.. ....

later on I found out that she was with a man and she had rough sex..
so her vagina could bruise.....
she beat herself up...

Do you know how upset I was when I found that shit out.. she laughed about it...
I wanted to kick her asss... I looked at the chick..... and told her that women
that truly get raped.. suffer for the rest of their lives...
SEX is not the same....
Its different with me because thats how I lost my virginity....
I was 20.. I wanted to be married as a virgin.... I mean my dad was real strict with me. . since HE was the one that raised me.. of course him seeing the world from a mans point of view told me.. what I was going to go thru becomin a woman... I chose not to have sex..

But raped .. .. that shit yoo...
I mean .. its horrible..
I recently opened up to one of my best friends in the world...
I known this chick for 16 years.. and I just told her, described her the pain...
I hated the world....
I hated men..
of course at that time I knew my kids father so he knew of
the situation.. and when we got together..
he knew

he had to be gentle...
Im 30 now...
and I HATE IT from the back, hence thats how I got raped.....

dude tried to get me drunk and told me to smoke some weed...
usually people who rape a female is someone they know..
so if a female says a man raped me but they dont know who it is..
chances are they are lying... 90% of the time..the woman knows who raped them....

it happens. its reality..
and its sad.

V4D3R
01-04-2007, 07:48 PM
To Sunny

So what. This has nothing to do with an upset woman or women. This has to do with a lot of children that spoke out. You want to ask questions?

How do you think those children feel about people saying they're lying?

And why are you ducking my question about his 60's conviction for raping a 13 year old girl?

MsRzaRecTaH
01-04-2007, 07:53 PM
are you saying that some women don't lie about this ?

are you saying that some mothers don't push their children to tell lies for what ever reason ?

how many mothers leave their children in dumpsters ?

i can understand why you would get defensive now hearing a part of your story, but people lie everyday - people accuse people of bullshit everyday

women lie about this.. of course they do.. . but they do it for revenge...

i was taught to tell the truth and even growing up.. i was scared to tell my father what had happened to me... i know he would kill..
but i didnt wanna see my father put in jail neither so i held the secret with me forever.. of course i let it all out eventually.....

what does mothers leaving their child in dumpsters have anything to do with this topic?

yeah people lie everyday... i never said they dont... shit my baby daddy lies to me daily.. i know his tricks... (but he aint getting me back)

LHX
01-04-2007, 07:55 PM

thats the question right there

what is the solution to that dilemma?

in a world that consists of false allegations, how do you distinguish between false accusations and real accusations?

this gets compounded by the fact that people do not like the idea of heavier surveillance

is it possible to be in favor of social justice and against heavier tracking and surveillance?

i dont think so

this society is in rough shape

Godbrother
01-04-2007, 08:02 PM
***Jasper - stay the outta this thread please unless you got something good to say***

Ok well what do people here have to say on people that molest/rape/diddle children?

Me personaly - I have seen guys like that get murdered in prison by inmates that were most likely molested themselves as children. I mean pretty violent deaths.

My question is this- what's people's views on people accused of this stuff in high positions of trust? Like priests , community leaders, relatives. If they have been accused of such crimes - should they be forgiven and allowed to be in such positions and high levels of esteem again?

The individuals that you speak of (or group of people) need to die. The term "manhood" has been destroyed by these cowards and others.

Men that have no "HONOR" do and perform degrading acts of human nature

7EL7
01-04-2007, 08:06 PM
http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/7788/bufferingerrorscrnshotxm0.gif

V - you straight Pussy yo -

Real Talk to settle this peacefully Yo - your right about one thing wiff me. I do need help yo. I have been trying to get help since before our episode. I had alot of drama - we all have - but with me - something snapped in my brain yo. So I might be bi-polar or some shit. Thing is I don't trust these white doctors and their pills. Some days yo I rage on everybody I know and I honestly can't help it. I make enemies and for real dog I feel like a bad pitt that needs to be put down n shit somedays. I tried apologizing to you in public on these forums and when you didnt acknowledge it made me snap again.

So this aint what we suppose to be about I know it. Could be they experimented on a bunch of us inmates in jail out here. My uncle got a friend leading this big lawsuit agaisnt canadian gov.

I'm not no spy- coin-tel nothing yo. I'm like you yo, but I been thru shit that got me twisted a lil. I'm not looking for a man. I still want to build with you peacefully. I don't believe you think I'm a total lost cause, we're in the same fight.

Anyhow - you was my right hand man online for the longest time and I didnt mean to hurt you by that shit about York.

We need peace, unity, and understanding of self. I need more self-understanding, that shit was wrong yo what we both did and we need to fix it.

If you dont want to ten so be it- I understand if you can't trust me whatnot but alot of the trust shit with me n you had to do with your paranoia becoming contagous with me. I'm not here to run no game with you. :beer:

MsRzaRecTaH
01-04-2007, 08:11 PM
Yo.. APSU.. you my boy.. you know that right??
But whatever beef u got with V needs to be between both of you
Why cant 2 men be cool.. REGARDLESS of opinions....or subjects...

V4D3R
01-04-2007, 08:11 PM
^^Yep - your a real good example for people to follow and listen to - Dont delete this X - NEVER.

This is a man defending a pedophile and ridiculing a victim of molestation. And now whoever is on these forums and picks sides with this sack of shit needs to see what this dude really is about. You don't believe in his York theories and this is what you get.

CherChezLaMarauder
01-04-2007, 08:17 PM
child molestation is sick; all this other stuff about regaining trust and high positions is supplemental crap. if someones accused of child molestation something fishy must of been going on. even if the thought crossed someone's mind for a split second they should be bruised beyond belief. this debate is mush.

7EL7
01-04-2007, 08:22 PM
And why are you ducking my question about his 60's conviction for raping a 13 year old girl?

Proof

Buffering........................0%

tobacojones
01-04-2007, 08:49 PM
As a side note, what do people think about this theory that the general oversexing of america is responsible for more violence/rape against women?

CherChezLaMarauder
01-04-2007, 08:54 PM
overexposure* of sex. it's given women a bad rep. You don't see class and grace much anymore unless they're married. women think they have to be sexy and all their prayers will be answered. I like attractive looking women alot. but show me some substance and an inner child, it goes a longer way.

MsRzaRecTaH
01-04-2007, 08:57 PM
I know Im sexy naturally but my prayers have not been answered.... lol... yet like you told me.. im wealthy.. cause i got the love of my children which is the most important thing in the world for me...

LHX
01-04-2007, 08:57 PM
i think a big part of it has to do with segregating males and females at a young age

if the opposite gender wasnt such a 'mystery' when kids are growing up, its possible people wouldnt act the way they do

its all skeleton covered by skin

but yet we are taught to lust and covet certain parts

conceal certain parts

be ashamed etc

and to save some knucklehead the trouble, here:

"so what are you saying, X? should everybody run around naked?"

no

thats not what im saying

all im saying is that when you conceal something and make it needlessly mysterious, the result is this situation of lust and desire

there is a balance in between

from what i gather - a lot of women dont find bras very comfortable anyway

and whats up with pants?
thats some poorly designed shit

take a look at a human body and tell me how it makes sense to have a piece of clothing that attaches to the hip rather than at the shoulders

we are good at making things uncomfortable and then sticking with it because its 'tradition'

7EL7
01-04-2007, 09:04 PM
^^Yep - your a real good example for people to follow and listen to - Dont delete this X - NEVER.

This is a man defending a pedophile and ridiculing a victim of molestation. And now whoever is on these forums and picks sides with this sack of shit needs to see what this dude really is about. You don't believe in his York theories and this is what you get.

did you catch ass herpes when you was jail ?

7EL7
01-04-2007, 09:06 PM
To Sunny

So what. This has nothing to do with an upset woman or women. This has to do with a lot of children that spoke out. You want to ask questions?

Proof

buffering ........0%.................

you talking all this shit but have yet to bring forth where you getting all this shit from

LHX
01-04-2007, 09:09 PM
are yall faking this feud now?

MsRzaRecTaH
01-04-2007, 09:11 PM
nah they are not faking..

V4D3R
01-04-2007, 09:14 PM
My last pm to Sunny---You made such a fool of yourself today nigga- right now what your doing is hurting you more then me- because on the real nobody gives a fuck what you mean or say you whack ass soft as jelly nigga. You couldnt fight your way thru a wet paper towel in these forums today. Everybody seen it and you still insist...you love to put your head in the lion's mouth don't you soft-ass punk mofoka.

That shit you talk about me trying to bring peace between us then posting it in public don't mean shit to me you know why- it's like some 8 mile shit where everybody already knows that shit about me so it doesnt matter you foolish missed the bus mofoka.

Now why don't you post this pm you pussy clat?

Where do you live in LA you hiding in the house ass nigga?

LHX
01-04-2007, 09:17 PM
WWE online tables-ladders-chairs

http://www.absolute-playstation.com/gp2a/wwe_smackdown_4_shut_your_mouth_lr_5.jpg

7EL7
01-04-2007, 09:21 PM
My last pm to Sunny---You made such a fool of yourself today nigga-

TO WHO ?

YOU ?

a convicted rapist opinions do not matter to me

right now what your doing is hurting you more then me- because on the real nobody gives a fuck what you mean or say you whack ass soft as jelly nigga. You couldnt fight your way thru a wet paper towel in these forums today. Everybody seen it and you still insist...you love to put your head in the lion's mouth don't you soft-ass punk mofoka.

really - you really want me to believe that but its not working V

you see - i take care of my seeds

all of them - i'm a real fucking man - yousa couch nigga at your mans house on skate board - you 32 ?

lmao

the fuck outa here

That shit you talk about me trying to bring peace between us then posting it in public don't mean shit to me you know why- it's like some 8 mile shit where everybody already knows that shit about me so it doesnt matter you foolish missed the bus mofoka.

i'm a foolish missed the bus mofoka huh ?

dam - never do comedy yo

Now why don't you post this pm you pussy clat?

Where do you live in LA you hiding in the house ass nigga?

i live in MY house in LA

where you live is what you need to be worried about

you ain't got no dough to come out here and see me

MsRzaRecTaH
01-04-2007, 09:25 PM
ayyeeeeeeee... can we all just make PEACE.. and start off fresh man?

7EL7
01-04-2007, 09:27 PM
tell us all what you was really locked up for V

and don't lie man

MsRzaRecTaH
01-04-2007, 09:39 PM
Why? Why are you asking him that question APSU?
Will the answer matter? Is it regarding the topic?
I mean.. come on yo.. this shit has to stop..
I thought U was a smart nigga... Dont get to personal on here..
If yall were friends before whatever happened then... can yall just rebuild that friendship?
Come on.. .

damn this is the most I posted on KTL since SAM7 left..

LHX
01-04-2007, 09:47 PM
If yall were friends before whatever happened then... can yall just rebuild that friendship?

thats the question right there

yall need to answer that question

if the answer is no, then this can be laid to rest

if the answer is yes, then lets get to building

7EL7
01-04-2007, 09:49 PM
why would V wann be "Friends" with a meth head who poses as a woman online and defends a pedophile ?

V don't want a friend like that - or is he really just trying to tell us something about himself ?

V4D3R
01-04-2007, 09:51 PM
You come see me and I'll show you my paper-work and we'll settle this.

It would be therapy for you to find out about reality.

But for now - you done made the fool of yourself and then in the end turned to desperate measures and lied about me and my charges. Thats called coat-hanging and a lethal sin. I was convicted of robbing three banks.

Now you made even worse a fool of yourself by accusing a victim of molestation with rape. Thats gonna get you a cookie from your Pop's.

MsRzaRecTaH
01-04-2007, 09:54 PM
Thats not the point APSU.. stop being hard headed.. he sent u a PM for yall to drop whatever beef u had going on.. and start off fresh.. Regardless of his opinions.. no friendship is perfect... everyone will always have a different opinion.. on whatever subject IT IS.. whether it be about Dr. York being a pedophile or the fucking Bears being the greatest NFL team... if yall were building before he DISAGREED on something .... then its his own opinion.. why take it personal?
Its just a personal opinion.. if the man does not like York.. then let it be..
drop that subject and continue building on something else...
Both of you are smart...
Yall grown..

7EL7
01-04-2007, 09:59 PM
Thats not the point APSU.. stop being hard headed.. he sent u a PM for yall to drop whatever beef u had going on.. and start off fresh.. Regardless of his opinions.. no friendship is perfect... everyone will always have a different opinion.. on whatever subject IT IS.. whether it be about Dr. York being a pedophile or the fucking Bears being the greatest NFL team... if yall were building before he DISAGREED on something .... then its his own opinion.. why take it personal?
Its just a personal opinion.. if the man does not like York.. then let it be..
drop that subject and continue building on something else...
Both of you are smart...
Yall grown..

honestly -

why are you getting involved ?

MsRzaRecTaH
01-04-2007, 10:02 PM
honestly -

why are you getting involved ?

because I dont like to see 2 people that used to build on important subjects or matters be pissed off at each other for no fucking reason.. for one opinion...... i dont know why Im getting involved.. maybe because I CARE..

CherChezLaMarauder
01-04-2007, 10:03 PM
for real son. any peacemaker trying to set foot in the fire, gets smack fired.

7EL7
01-04-2007, 10:05 PM
You come see me and I'll show you my paper-work and we'll settle this.

It would be therapy for you to find out about reality.

But for now - you done made the fool of yourself and then in the end turned to desperate measures and lied about me and my charges. Thats called coat-hanging and a lethal sin. I was convicted of robbing three banks.

Now you made even worse a fool of yourself by accusing a victim of molestation with rape. Thats gonna get you a cookie from your Pop's.

Bank Robbery ?

your buck 20 weighin ass

3 banks ?

lmao stop lying you fucking herpes invested rapist

LHX
01-04-2007, 10:07 PM
depends on how big the foot is

7EL7
01-04-2007, 10:09 PM
for no fucking reason.. .

really ?

i'm not pissed off - i'm used to turn coats blowing up over night over some bullshit

i tried igging the fool for a month now - but this nigga tells the most outrages lies - talk to him - why call out my name - i'ma keep slappin him in the mouth with his own tactics

CherChezLaMarauder
01-04-2007, 10:10 PM
**Main Event**

blowtorch vs. Shaquiel O'Neal

any wagers?

LHX
01-04-2007, 10:10 PM
...and everybody loses

MsRzaRecTaH
01-04-2007, 10:11 PM
how about both of you talk.. but not on here.. on msn or something..
the hell..
what happened to the LOVE???
You must hate me..sorry
I guess that unconditional love you once had for me is now gone...

CherChezLaMarauder
01-04-2007, 10:13 PM
...and everybody loses

SpaceGhost doesn't lose

7EL7
01-04-2007, 10:14 PM
how about both of you talk.. but not on here.. on msn or something..
the hell..
what happened to the LOVE???
You must hate me..sorry
I guess that unconditional love you once had for me is now gone...

we could have done that a long time ago - but he decided to air out his long fermenting beef with me right here on KTL - he got what he wanted

MsRzaRecTaH
01-04-2007, 10:16 PM
aight then drop it.. NOW.. drop it..
he already said hes done ..
so Im telling the both of you...
DROP IT...

I need to post more on here.. damn I miss Shah.

7EL7
01-04-2007, 10:16 PM
aight then drop it.. NOW.. drop it..
he already said hes done ..
so Im telling the both of you...
DROP IT...

I need to post more on here.. damn I miss Shah.

he won't drop it - unless its soap

LHX
01-04-2007, 10:18 PM
SpaceGhost doesn't lose
ok - you got me there

but he has super powers

the real question is:

is there any point in discussing this conflict if the parties involved have no intent on resolving it?

MsRzaRecTaH
01-04-2007, 10:18 PM
smartass... stop it already!!
please please please!!

ooops this was for APSU not X..
my bad! :$

7EL7
01-04-2007, 10:23 PM
smartass... stop it already!!
please please please!!

ooops this was for APSU not X..
my bad! :$

no i will not stop it

7EL7
01-04-2007, 10:26 PM
ok - you got me there

but he has super powers

the real question is:

is there any point in discussing this conflict if the parties involved have no intent on resolving it?

i ask for proof of his accusations using reliable sources - this kid knows nothing about York

Prolifical ENG
01-04-2007, 10:43 PM

depends on how big the foot is

mine can stamp out forest fires

Prolifical ENG
01-04-2007, 10:50 PM
So i was reading through this thread in an angry mood, then suddenly I had a great urge to deficate so bad, that my ears were ringing as I got up and headed to the washroom.

As I was thinking of what I should respond to here, then the runs came....the most foul diarrhea that I have ever experienced.

It came in 3 waves....each more powerful than the next. When I thought I was done I did three good wipes as I was standing there with my draws down to my ancles looking at the brown/greenish/yellowish water. Then I felt my stomach burbble and had to do a 180 back to sitting position to let off another round.

After a flush, a hand wash and a final spray of Glade I forgot that I was to type a post of all posts.

Well, good night and have fun.

LHX
01-04-2007, 11:31 PM
mine can stamp out forest fires

http://www2.essex.ac.uk/ussc/images/smokey.jpg

only you can prevent forest fires

Sexy Jasper
01-05-2007, 07:51 AM
So i was reading through this thread in an angry mood, then suddenly I had a great urge to deficate so bad, that my ears were ringing as I got up and headed to the washroom.

As I was thinking of what I should respond to here, then the runs came....the most foul diarrhea that I have ever experienced.

It came in 3 waves....each more powerful than the next. When I thought I was done I did three good wipes as I was standing there with my draws down to my ancles looking at the brown/greenish/yellowish water. Then I felt my stomach burbble and had to do a 180 back to sitting position to let off another round.

After a flush, a hand wash and a final spray of Glade I forgot that I was to type a post of all posts.

Well, good night and have fun.hahahahaa! Did you shit out a used condom too? That happened to me one time, boy was that ever embarassing.

Frontal Lobotomy
01-05-2007, 10:17 AM
^^ Hahaha

Dirty Knowledge
01-05-2007, 03:07 PM
Child Predators should be off'ed instantly.

7EL7
01-05-2007, 03:30 PM
Child Predators should be off'ed instantly.

nah - they should be beheaded very slowly with stake knives