PDA

View Full Version : Slack Talk, Slander, and Rumors

7EL7
01-04-2007, 06:15 PM
Have you ever been accused of doing something you didn't do ?

Do yall remember the central park jogger case way back ?

a kid named corey spent Ten years of his life in prison because he and has friends ( all from around my way ) were falsely arrested for raping and battering a woman in central park - 10 years later, the real rapist confesses

whats makes it even worst is that the police made them confess to doing the crime

me and my peoples been locked up for a robbery we didn't commit

Martin Luther King was called a terrorist in his time

Jesus got killed because of the slander and misunderstandings that floated around through the same peoples he came to heal

What do yall feel about liers, slanderers and rumor spreaders who cannot back up any of the dirt they spread around ?

what do you think should happen to liers who stir up people with slander in order to get them amped to hate and kill ?

If any one says anything to you about any one you know, get the person who is doing the talking to tell you about that other person in front of you

Don't believe the hype

LHX
01-04-2007, 06:41 PM
unless you see somebody do something, the only correct choice is to withhold judgement

the system we live in cannot afford to withhold judgement, and also it cannot afford to have vigilantes running around

yet another reason why this system is crumbling

it is a powerless feeling to be caught in the middle of slander

anybodys image can be ruined

and smart predators take advantage of this confusion

7EL7
01-04-2007, 08:32 PM
i just found out from V that i'm a Meth head who poses as a woman online

dam

i didn't know that

rumors and slander is no dam joke i tell you

7EL7
01-05-2007, 01:20 PM
and smart predators take advantage of this confusion

a smart Predator ?

splain

V4D3R
01-05-2007, 01:26 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v427/V4D3R/V4D3RPwnsYork.jpg

7EL7
01-05-2007, 01:29 PM
are you shure you wanna play the photshop game ?

Dirty Knowledge
01-05-2007, 03:01 PM
I remember that incident. It was big time in the news, especially when dude confessed.

We will always be surrounded by rumors and gossip, there's nothing anyone can do though I think if someone is known to talk too much for three times then they have their tongue removed.

7EL7
01-05-2007, 03:28 PM
the fact that the police made them confess is wild

LHX
01-05-2007, 04:21 PM
a smart Predator ?

splain

in the midst of confusion is the best time for people to get away with shit

get everybody looking in a certain direction, and other people will slip in the back way

these days, a media frenzy can allow people to get away with anything, while people being in the wrong place at the wrong time can get falsely accused and sent away