PDA

View Full Version : I Apologize to all ya crazy F****rs

DeeDisciple36
01-05-2007, 12:26 AM
I know I ve been pissin yall off and shit---I am sorry about that, but I was recieved the wrong way. Ya can thank ya good friend ED for my madness.

This is how I came in:

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=698427#post698427

I dint come in on no hater shit, but whatever. I guess Wutang corp isnt for me. Peace to all yall. And I apologize to all the "Doods" I pissed off. Except ED :fucku:

This is officially my last post---Peace again :dududu:

crass
01-05-2007, 12:29 AM
i can dig it.

Longbongcilvaringz
01-05-2007, 12:31 AM
it was good while it lasted, sad to see one of the better members of the board leave.

i remember back in the day the board was full of knowledgable vets like yourself.

peace/

INF
01-05-2007, 10:04 AM
this aint over yet....

L~>1<~NKS
01-05-2007, 10:40 AM
Infinity iz mastah instigatah:hooray:

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
01-05-2007, 11:01 AM
What a weak minded person to bitch out and leave over bullshit...Good Riddance then you quitter!

INF
01-05-2007, 11:02 AM
Notice that he typed in Red in Robby's new thread? Boy , that musta ment he was adgetated.:t

Prolifical ENG
01-05-2007, 11:14 AM
watch out for the revolving door....you might end up coming back in :D

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
01-05-2007, 11:34 AM
I notice how DeeDisciple and Inspectahchek share the same IP

V4D3R
01-05-2007, 11:41 AM
^^Soft...soft mofokas cant be themselves- they need to come on forums with 5 different names and shit because they lack self esteem n shit. They are afraid of who they are - what they hiding in their closets n shit.

MsRzaRecTaH
01-05-2007, 11:43 AM

lmaoo thats fucked up...

36chambers
01-05-2007, 12:11 PM
He'll be back.

INF
01-05-2007, 12:15 PM
If chek and this dude are the same then that is not right. That aint like Chek. Why you do it Chek? WHYYYYYYY?????

By the way - everybody should peep out the mixtape called - RZAvoir Dogs. Its sicker than sick. Sicker than Chek bein D.

tekunique
01-05-2007, 12:18 PM
RZAvoir Dogs.
sick title....:dududu:

Edgar Erebus
01-05-2007, 12:19 PM
I know I ve been pissin yall off and shit---I am sorry about that, but I was recieved the wrong way. Ya can thank ya good friend ED for my madness.

This is how I came in:

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=698427#post698427

I dint come in on no hater shit, but whatever. I guess Wutang corp isnt for me. Peace to all yall. And I apologize to all the "Doods" I pissed off. Except ED :fucku:

This is officially my last post---Peace again :dududu:

So long, jerk. This is meant for all ur accounts.

Inspectah_Dirk
01-05-2007, 01:08 PM
If you leave for real, then RZA must release The Cure in about a week or so..

sooo, you'll be back.

num2son
01-05-2007, 01:31 PM

LOL, yeah maybe

If everyone was like this person they would be no one around.

Apologizes than leaves....LOL, around hear ppl dont apologize often and dont leave easy.

I dont think wutangcorp can scare ppl away, but anyway he might come back and stay positively active..LOL.

TERRA
01-05-2007, 01:35 PM
damn if this was the corp. 2 years ago the mods would have been kicking out the punks to keep knowledge on the board so the official wu site could have some respect and dignity behind it but now all the members are like repetitive robots telling played out jokes and seeing who can push the most bottons i admit i enjoy it but it gets old after awhile where do we go from there? and big ben i'm dissapointed in you! you changed, what did the corpse do to you? i mean we always knew 36 was a dweeb desperate for friends but why you?

crass
01-05-2007, 01:49 PM
^^hahah!

yeah fuck this secondary account bullshit. it's played out and corny

Dirty Knowledge
01-05-2007, 01:52 PM
Huh?

Prolifical ENG
01-05-2007, 01:53 PM

Yeah, thats why i didnt take it too seriously like we had someone new here

Gawd
Mods are responisible for all the 2ndary account Bullshit. Prof locked DeeCheks thread instead of banning the 2ndary we have now another thread. I blame the mods 100% for allowing these faggits to spam the forum with woman like alter ego accounts.

INF
Funny , I have tried to get rid of 2ndary gimmicks for months now and all ov a sudden ya'll are tired of it at the same time that I am tired of trying to help ya'll out. Catch 22 in you and the situation that we all go thru.

Gawd
01-05-2007, 01:54 PM
If the mods dont ban the 2ndary accounts then shit will continue. then faggits like 36 and terrahawk will keep bitching about how good the board was then and how shitty it is now.

INF
01-05-2007, 01:57 PM
All that talk about the good ol days of the board is straight up retarded. its on some crybaby shit. I got caught up in it once a while ago cuz I was doin my homework on some nouns and I wanted to see what was what. Now that I know whats up , I'm sick of all that TERRATALK. STFU already.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
01-05-2007, 01:58 PM
damn if this was the corp. 2 years ago the mods would have been kicking out the punks to keep knowledge on the board so the official wu site could have some respect and dignity behind it but now all the members are like repetitive robots telling played out jokes and seeing who can push the most bottons i admit i enjoy it but it gets old after awhile where do we go from there? and big ben i'm dissapointed in you! you changed, what did the corpse do to you? i mean we always knew 36 was a dweeb desperate for friends but why you?

I don't understand, why are you dissappointed?? I haven't changed. I'm not desperate what makes you believe that??...* cues x-files music

TERRA
01-05-2007, 02:00 PM
lol and i'm still here and still loved and don't got to do no stupid ass shit to get attention cuz when i get off the computer i still got a life

TERRA
01-05-2007, 02:01 PM
na ben i'm not saying your desperate im saying your acting like you don't give a shit

INF
01-05-2007, 02:03 PM
lol and i'm still here and still loved and don't got to do no stupid ass shit to get attention cuz when i get off the computer i still got a life

I am considering worshiping you because it seems that you know the true way outta all this madness. :mmmyah:

Jus playin. You wack than a mf tho.:mmmyah:

Gawd
01-05-2007, 02:04 PM

Its not about getting attention cunt lips.
Its about making things intersting and having some laughs. But for uptight anal dimples such as yourself and a few others this change has not been recieved well.

MsRzaRecTaH
Yooo Hold Up Faggots..
Terra Is A Female...
I Known This Chick Since She Joined The Site..
We Build Whenever The Time Permits. Shes A Beautiful Young Lady

Jeezz.. Yall So Paranoid That Everytime A Female Posts Yall Thinking Secondary

Thats Why A Lot Of The Old Wu Heads Wont Come Back.. Cause Of Newbies Like All Of You
!!!!!

Kriszy Substance
By the way - everybody should peep out the mixtape called - RZAvoir Dogs. Its sicker than sick. Sicker than Chek bein D.

What is this RZAvoir Dogs thing?

p.s. adios DeeD...

INF
01-05-2007, 02:05 PM
for real, its just a forum. If you dont like it then kick rocks or whatever.

TERRA
01-05-2007, 02:05 PM
you wish nigga

go ahead make a thread about me and see whos the haters and who got love and i bet you all the people that hate are the wirdos who got like a million and 2 post and only been here for a week

MsRzaRecTaH
01-05-2007, 02:06 PM
Infinity Chill Yo..
Terra Is My Girl...

INF
01-05-2007, 02:07 PM
Yooo Hold Up Faggots..
Terra Is A Female...

Thats Why A Lot Of The Old Wu Heads Wont Come Back.. Cause Of Newbies Like All Of You
!!!!!

Hold up T. You callin me a fag yo?

What is this RZAvoir Dogs thing?

p.s. adios DeeD...

I'll send it to you. Its a mix of the RZA's beats and random wu verses all mixed up. its tight. They gots redman on there too.

Inspectah_Dirk
01-05-2007, 02:07 PM
What is it anyway with all the bitching?
Just dont care about other people, just be here, act stupid, or not, and nothing else. The real life is not on here, so fuck everything. Dont bitch about anything, even if this whole forum gets spammed the fuck up, dont bitch about it.

TERRA
01-05-2007, 02:08 PM
its funny how yall use the slang build, and god, and talk about respect and shit

what if this site just happend to have connections what if rza came for a live chat? what would we have to show him this? it's a joke

MsRzaRecTaH
01-05-2007, 02:08 PM
Hold up T. You callin me a fag yo?

NAH BUT I DONT LIKE YOU DISRESPECTING HER..
the first thing that comes to your fucking mind is...
"""secondary account"""
this girl knows the streets more than TEK...

Gawd
01-05-2007, 02:09 PM
Yooo Hold Up Faggots..
Terra Is A Female...

!!!!!

I never assumed that she was a he or a 2ndary.
YOur relationship with her on the web aside she is still a douche bag of dull remarks and lame aspirations.

General Chat is now for wit and comedy. Not to complain about how we all like dem ol' fashioned days were everyone licked each others egos and such.

Prove your comedy and entertainment worth and you'll be fine. For those uncreative members they will wallow in milky dirt water lip sinking the same old routine.

* waits for random members to start flirting with mrs rza ....

Kriszy Substance
I'll send it to you. Its a mix of the RZA's beats and random wu verses all mixed up. its tight. They gots redman on there too.

I would love that...sounds like a good listen. Thankya.*D

Inspectah_Dirk
its funny how yall use the slang build, and god, and talk about respect and shit

what if this site just happend to have connections what if rza came for a live chat? what would we have to show him this? it's a joke

Would you care if RZA came here and thought this is a shithole? I hope not..

crass
01-05-2007, 02:10 PM

Yeah, thats why i didnt take it too seriously like we had someone new here

uh take it seriously cuz it's pointless and annoying as fuck to have all this secondary account bullshit, now whenever someone new joins everyone thinks it's some loser's secondary account. mods should have zero tolerance for shit like that, ban the secondary permanently and ban the original user for like two weeks, for being fucking corny.

if wade were here, his nazi ass would try to put a stop to that secondary bullshit.

Inspectah_Dirk
01-05-2007, 02:11 PM
I never assumed that she was a he or a 2ndary.
YOur relationship with her on the web aside she is still a douche bag of dull remarks and lame aspirations.

General Chat is now for wit and comedy. Not to complain about how we all like dem ol' fashioned days were everyone licked each others egos and such.

Prove your comedy and entertainment worth and you'll be fine. For those uncreative members they will wallow in milky dirt water lip sinking the same old routine.

* waits for random members to start flirting with mrs rza ....

Finally a co-sign.

Gawd
01-05-2007, 02:11 PM

Someone needs thier diaper changed.

If the Rza wanted a live chat im sure we would be on our best behavior. we do have mods obviously they have chosen to allow us to do basically what we want. your arguements should be focused toward them via pm.

Mrs. rza....just because terra is yo bitch doesnt mean she is immune

Kriszy Substance
01-05-2007, 02:12 PM
What is it anyway with all the bitching?
Just dont care about other people, just be here, act stupid, or not, and nothing else. The real life is not on here, so fuck everything. Dont bitch about anything, even if this whole forum gets spammed the fuck up, dont bitch about it.

I'm kind of agreeing with all of this Dirk...but no disrespect to anyone else. It's just that the beef, accusations and all that gets old quick. Sometimes it's funny but lately it's been straight B-O-R-I-N-G.|(

MsRzaRecTaH
01-05-2007, 02:12 PM
man Im out... really Im out..
fuck all of you!
ED.. you aint shit...just cause my shit says Feb 2006...
yall think Im a newbie..I been here longer than any of you fucking fags...
I used to build on this site....with mad intelligent heads...
this shit turned into garbage...
fucking waste disposal..
yet I know real WU heads that come here and they read ..browse thru the forum..... WU MEMBERS
do come on here and read.. and Im not talking fucking UGOD...

INF
01-05-2007, 02:15 PM

Okay look. I already spoke to the members of this board about all that months ago. You shoulda been here. We mighta hit it off better. THERE are visitors here that are VIP and they watch. They be all like "wtf". I have talked to a few outside of here and the shit aint even cool in they eyes. Thats why they dont come thru on the exclusive tip. This place is all fucked up for bein an official site of some of the heaviest knowledge holders of our time.

NAH BUT I DONT LIKE YOU DISRESPECTING HER..
the first thing that comes to your fucking mind is...
"""secondary account"""
this girl knows the streets more than TEK...

Okay. TERRA , Sorry for dissin you yo. For real. I never thought she was a 2ndary though. I know she is legit. I knew who I was dissin. I just felt like she didnt know who I was cuz if she did then she wouldnt have came at me like I was jokin. I stay so for real it aint even funny. Let ur Girl know the deal then. Ya know?

I would love that...sounds like a good listen. Thankya.*D

Dont worry bout it Friend.:chef: I got you comin soon. Maybe tonight.:mmmyah:

TERRA
01-05-2007, 02:15 PM
back in the days we talked mad shit just like now got on each other just like you do but see you think your funny and what you do is funny.....it's not its stupid and corny.....

when we pranked people on here back in the day we had them thinking the fbi was after them

and i'm not even bullshiting

we had fun and used knowledge sort of why i'm a fan of wu it's like chess

Kriszy Substance
01-05-2007, 02:16 PM
fuck all of you!
fucking waste disposal..
yet I know real WU heads that come here and they read ..browse thru the forum..... WU MEMBERS

Noooooooooo! Please, no, dont. That's about as close as I will get to beggin but this place needs you. Fuck the dumbshit, dont let it get to you woman. You are too good for that....I can understand your frustration but dont go out this way. Please, lovely lady.

And yes, the mods gotta start doing something...ultimately I dont give a fuck but it IS hard to take any new member seriously knowing that they could be just another imaginary person.

Gawd
01-05-2007, 02:17 PM
fuck all of you!
fucking waste disposal..

wahhhh wahhh

cry me a fucking river already. dont mind my join date either i was here back in the day as well but you dont see me bitching. if you want to build then stay the fuck outta out comedy gold threads....no wonder you post your pic so much all in sexy poses in shit. it has to be because this site is going so far downhill that you cant help but dump a load of skin pics onto the server. talk about wanting attention......and praise the lord that WU MEMBERS come here.....i dont think that is news to any1.

I think some of you old old heads need to retire and make room for the rest of us. Again the mods let all of us do as we will with nothing bad to say about it. so maybe you should be bithcing at your man big ben rather than and me and inf.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
01-05-2007, 02:17 PM
na ben i'm not saying your desperate im saying your acting like you don't give a shit

Give a shit about what??? enlighten me Terra...

About these secondary accounts??? about the fracas started on the board??

I care about the children!

Inspectah_Dirk
01-05-2007, 02:18 PM
fuck all of you!
fucking waste disposal..

And thats another thing..fuck people who've been here ages, and fuck people who've been here a week. Its just a forum. Things change. I dont have more respect for people who have been here since 2001 than for the people who have been here since yesterday. Its all the same. And fuck if this forum is garbage. You must have some intelligent friends, go to a bar with them, much better than the so called intelligent convo's with people like eD on here. :thumbup:
For real, its not a diss towards you, but just think like "fuck this forum, im still here when i want to, its fun sometimes, and sometimes it sucks, then i go visit another website, or shut off my pc and take a crap"..something like that.
I dont have any problems here, with nobody and with nothing, and its alot easier like that.

INF
01-05-2007, 02:18 PM
I aint corny mf. You need to stall out on that shit for you do see some real funny shit that aint gonna be so funny to you. Fo real.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
01-05-2007, 02:21 PM
Someone needs thier diaper changed.

If the Rza wanted a live chat im sure we would be on our best behavior. we do have mods obviously they have chosen to allow us to do basically what we want. your arguements should be focused toward them via pm.

Mrs. rza....just because terra is yo bitch doesnt mean she is immune

OK It's official I'm gonna start deleting 2ndary accounts I will remove any post that threatens another member or insults them I will ban eD for being a shit disturber...I will basically make this site look like Iraq...is that better??? You fucken morons!!

Kriszy Substance
01-05-2007, 02:21 PM
And thats another thing..fuck people who've been here ages, and fuck people who've been here a week. Its just a forum. Things change. I dont have more respect for people who have been here since 2001 than for the people who have been here since yesterday. Its all the same. And fuck if this forum is garbage. You must have some intelligent friends, go to a bar with them, much better than the so called intelligent convo's with people like eD on here. :thumbup:
For real, its not a diss towards you, but just think like "fuck this forum, im still here when i want to, its fun sometimes, and sometimes it sucks, then i go visit another website, or shut off my pc and take a crap"..something like that.
I dont have any problems here, with nobody and with nothing, and its alot easier like that.

Well put...it's that easy for me. But still, I would miss some people if they left and I really do feel that MsRZA is a staple.

Gawd
01-05-2007, 02:22 PM
OK It's official I'm gonna start deleting 2ndary accounts I will remove any post that threatens another member or insults them I will ban eD for being a shit disturber...I will basically make this site look like Iraq...is that better??? You fucken morons!!

tell your girl mrs rza...you do what you need to do.

TERRA
01-05-2007, 02:23 PM
na don't make it seem like that ben

theres nothing wrong with cleaning up a little

MsRzaRecTaH
01-05-2007, 02:24 PM
wahhhh wahhh

cry me a fucking river already. dont mind my join date either i was here back in the day as well but you dont see me bitching. if you want to build then stay the fuck outta out comedy gold threads....no wonder you post your pic so much all in sexy poses in shit. it has to be because this site is going so far downhill that you cant help but dump a load of skin pics onto the server. talk about wanting attention......and praise the lord that WU MEMBERS come here.....i dont think that is news to any1.

I think some of you old old heads need to retire and make room for the rest of us. Again the mods let all of us do as we will with nothing bad to say about it. so maybe you should be bithcing at your man big ben rather than and me and inf.

who the fuck are you to even talk about me?
what about your ass posting pics? mafuka acts like he aint doing it and shit
!!!!
ya played yourself on this statement stupid ass ....

Inspectah_Dirk
01-05-2007, 02:24 PM
Well put...it's that easy for me. But still, I would miss some people if they left and I really do feel that MsRZA is a staple.

"Yah" for someone understandig what i'm saying :thumbup:
And you're right, some people are interesting from time to time, MsRZA is one of them, so it would be a shame to see her leave. But i will learn to live with it haha.

INF
01-05-2007, 02:25 PM
Its fucked up that Chek started all this fighting. Bet he never had that in mind. Prolly just wanted to be funny or heard. who knows. What ido know is that everybody is droppin paragraphs and its gettin way outta hand.

MsRzaRecTaH
01-05-2007, 02:26 PM
tell your girl mrs rza...you do what you need to do.

Me?? fuck you yo.. i rather go post on other forums.. which I do already..
but still this shit been my home since wutang fucking dynasty days...
get the fuck outta here...
u always talking garbage..
always disrespecting people..
u cant even let people have their own opinions cause according to you
YOU RIGHT AND WE ARE ALL WRONG...
we cant even have a decent debate about some serious shit cause right away
everything is LAWLZ.... a fucking joke to you..
nah white boy... you got it all fucking wrong..
and BEN ban me forever..

INF
na don't make it seem like that ben

theres nothing wrong with cleaning up a little

Yo, this girl must be my better half. Look at how she is quoting Cid Digital all the time. I said all this shit months ago..............................as a secondary that was here to help.

crass
yo this is fucking retarded. retarded. REEEETARDED

Inspectah_Dirk
I just think this is funny as hell :D
In a minute, ill forget about it, come back, remember it, laugh about it, leave again and forget about it.

TERRA
01-05-2007, 02:27 PM
please my girl ain't going nowhere and neither am I

we been thru this before and guess what we won

and where still here

and those who went against us well.....

i don't know msrza have you heard from any of them?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
All this crappy crying is really putting damper on my day...I mean WTF people I just had an employee die on Wednesday....I seen him tuesday morning and he was fine a healthy guy...I even raised 5 grand for his wife and children and I was feeling especially good...but all this negative crap has got to stop! It's making me feel like ya'll a bunch of ingrates and assholes WTF is wrong with ya'll?

hectis
and BEN ban me forever..

PEACE AND RESPECT MSRZA

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
01-05-2007, 02:28 PM
and BEN ban me forever..

NEVER will I ban you Queen!!

Inspectah_Dirk
01-05-2007, 02:29 PM
All this crappy crying is really putting damper on my day...I mean WTF people I just had an employee die on Wednesday....I seen him tuesday morning and he was fine a healthy guy...I even raised 5 grand for his wife and children and I was feeling especially good...but all this negative crap has got to stop! It's making me feel like ya'll a bunch of ingrates and assholes WTF is wrong with ya'll?

Sorry to hear that Ben, but this is what i mean...ya'll shouldnt give about all this like you guys do. Its still just the Internet, no matter how well you all know each other. Unless you're my best friend in real life, i dont really care if you get dissed or whatever the fuck.

MsRzaRecTaH
01-05-2007, 02:30 PM
"Yah" for someone understandig what i'm saying :thumbup:
And you're right, some people are interesting from time to time, MsRZA is one of them, so it would be a shame to see her leave. But i will learn to live with it haha.

shit u got my aim and my msn u know how to contact me.. I stay in touch with those that are cool with me.. I still build with TAMAHU.. an older head...

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
01-05-2007, 02:30 PM
Sorry to hear that Ben, but this is what i mean...ya'll shouldnt give about all this like you guys do. Its still just the Internet, no matter how well you all know each other. Unless you're my best friend in real life, i dont really care if you get dissed or whatever the fuck.

I just want some Harmony on this site...Its become WutangBeef.com

hectis
01-05-2007, 02:31 PM

IM SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR EMPLOYEE MAY GOD BE WITH HIS FAM

TERRA

now you see what happens when mods don't do there jobs

would you rather have a bunch of members doing what ever and fucking up the site till they get bored

or keep the good members thet been here and will continue to be here i'm not asking for you to ban people but at least keep them in check

not now of course i know your having a bad time right now

Inspectah_Dirk
shit u got my aim and my msn u know how to contact me.. I stay in touch with those that are cool with me.. I still build with TAMAHU.. an older head...

If you will really leave, i will keep in touch. Always nice to exchange some words with you :satisfy:

Kriszy Substance
Holy fucking Wu Corp Opera...honestly, I'm feeling Inspectah Dirk ALL THE WAY...

Big Ben, first of all, BONG BONG BONGITY BONG!!!!!!!!! Fuck the dumshit and Im sorry to hear about your employee. Really I think this thread should be erased....some people got some shit out that they needed to say...but this is pointless. Yet, here I am in this thread...I wash my hands of it...also, I caught a wiff of racism coming from someone I wouldnt expect. Blah.

INF
01-05-2007, 02:32 PM
Ayo, I got summin to say.....

I think I'm in love wiff TerraHawk.

idk....I'm not sure.

KidSha
01-05-2007, 02:33 PM
NOEL said it best for reaaaal!

"This place is an embarrassment to the Wu. It has been this way for a while now. It all seems very harmless, but the truth is that we represent the Wu-Tang fan base, and a lot of people here make us look like utter fucken dickheads. That's a large part of why I dipped out of here as a regular poster. I no longer wanted to be a part of this. Too many people here are too quick to make stupid fucking comments with no thought. Even the hip hop spot is just worthless now. There used to be a whole lot more people here with a much broader knowledge of hip hop, but now it's basically just kids talking about whatever artists/groups have a buzz at the moment, or that petty who's dissing who bullshit. You might find 1 thread per every 2 pages that is worth openeing. General chat is just a rancid toilet in some run down shithole that has been clogged for years, and needs to be flushed severely. But that's not the most damaging thing. People are gonna talk shit in general chat areas on any forum. It's people talking senseless shit in the Wu and hip hop areas that does the damage.

I'm not sure exactly why or when the Wu started attracting such a lowly fanbase, but no doubt this place has gone to shit and is an embarrassment.

Having said that, there are still some respectable types around here, but they seem to be outweighed by the dickheads."
- So fuck wasting time and trying to argue online.... I GOT A LIFE

on the real i stopped visiting this site last year when it was starting 2 get filled with spam(ers), y'all a disrespect to wu on the real...

I just had 2 get that out, all the dickheads thats bout 2 quote me and start talking some major shit, i really dont give a flying fuck.. PEACE TO THE REAL WU HEADS (you all know who you are).

just had 2 get that out.... 1

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
01-05-2007, 02:35 PM
BONG BONG Kriszy...Yeah this thread is going into the Classics

MsRzaRecTaH
01-05-2007, 02:36 PM
Holy fucking Wu Corp Opera...honestly, I'm feeling Inspectah Dirk ALL THE WAY...

Big Ben, first of all, BONG BONG BONGITY BONG!!!!!!!!! Fuck the dumshit and Im sorry to hear about your employee. Really I think this thread should be erased....some people got some shit out that they needed to say...but this is pointless. Yet, here I am in this thread...I wash my hands of it...also, I caught a wiff of racism coming from someone I wouldnt expect. Blah.

Nah ma.. i hope u dont think I was talking about you cause I wasnt...
I was talking about ED... and I do apoligize..
for the ranting...
but ED be pissing me off man... but in his yes Im a SPIC

TERRA
01-05-2007, 02:36 PM

"This place is an embarrassment to the Wu. It has been this way for a while now. It all seems very harmless, but the truth is that we represent the Wu-Tang fan base, and a lot of people here make us look like utter fucken dickheads. That's a large part of why I dipped out of here as a regular poster. I no longer wanted to be a part of this. Too many people here are too quick to make stupid fucking comments with no thought. Even the hip hop spot is just worthless now. There used to be a whole lot more people here with a much broader knowledge of hip hop, but now it's basically just kids talking about whatever artists/groups have a buzz at the moment, or that petty who's dissing who bullshit. You might find 1 thread per every 2 pages that is worth openeing. General chat is just a rancid toilet in some run down shithole that has been clogged for years, and needs to be flushed severely. But that's not the most damaging thing. People are gonna talk shit in general chat areas on any forum. It's people talking senseless shit in the Wu and hip hop areas that does the damage.

I'm not sure exactly why or when the Wu started attracting such a lowly fanbase, but no doubt this place has gone to shit and is an embarrassment.

Having said that, there are still some respectable types around here, but they seem to be outweighed by the dickheads."

on the real i stopped visiting this site last year when it was starting 2 get filled with spam(ers), y'all a disrespect to wu on the real...

I just had 2 get that out, all the dickheads thats bout 2 quote me and start talking some major shit, i really dont give a flying fuck.. PEACE TO THE REAL WU HEADS (you all know who you are).

real talk baby much love to you for coming thru

MsRzaRecTaH
01-05-2007, 02:37 PM

Peace ..

KidSha
real talk baby much love to you for coming thru

haha terra its sha baby u know what it is...

INF
TERRAAAAAA! I LOVE YOOOOOOOU!!!!!! I WANT YOU TA HAVE MY SEEEDSS!!!!!

*goes outside to blaze*

MsRzaRecTaH
01-05-2007, 02:38 PM
yeah where my sig at?? LOL!!
Remember u owe me one still from like 1986 and shit lmaoo JK

KidSha
01-05-2007, 02:39 PM
yeah where my sig at?? LOL!!
Remember u owe me one still from like 1986 and shit lmaoo JK

haha jah-bless get at me via pm il set u up ^O^

hectis
01-05-2007, 02:40 PM

VERY MUCH SO

MsRzaRecTaH
01-05-2007, 02:41 PM
haha jah-bless get at me via pm il set u up ^O^

I mean Im on MSN now.. but I get at you when Im at the crib. ..Im at work right now... so chea! set me up with one

KidSha
01-05-2007, 02:42 PM
VERY MUCH SO

hectis whats good fam

KidSha
01-05-2007, 02:45 PM
I mean Im on MSN now.. but I get at you when Im at the crib. ..Im at work right now... so chea! set me up with one

word word, im live browsing through my brothers crib so i dont even got the shop here. :thumbup: HOLLA

"""My brother posts here as CIVILISON so i aint no secondary account... in the words of davee chapee PEACE bitches"""

hectis
01-05-2007, 02:46 PM
hectis whats good fam

NOTHING MUCH JUST READING THREW THIS THREAD IT IS KINDA GOING NONE STOP I WISH ALL THREADS COULD BE LIKE THIS MINUS THE BEEF PART

KidSha
01-05-2007, 02:48 PM
NOTHING MUCH JUST READING THREW THIS THREAD IT IS KINDA GOING NONE STOP I WISH ALL THREADS COULD BE LIKE THIS MINUS THE BEEF PART

haha don think so, on the real the corp should get rid of general chat IMO :list:

MsRzaRecTaH
01-05-2007, 02:49 PM

It used to be like that...

INF
Just wanna say that me and Terra is talkin on aim right now and lovin it.

Peace ya'll. The whole forum is behind us.

TERRA
yea right thats some bullshit

KidSha
01-05-2007, 02:50 PM

word word WORD! :chef:

INF
01-05-2007, 02:51 PM
oh...ya'll mean before the crash aaaaannnnndddd before Goddess annnnddddd even b4 Cilva? Come on now.

TERRA
01-05-2007, 02:53 PM
goddess and cilva came after the crash mister brain

hectis
01-05-2007, 02:53 PM

I REMEMBER WHEN I FIRST SIGNED UP IT WUZ LIKE THAT THEN IT WUZ HACKED AND OUT FOR A WHILE THEN WHEN IT CAME BACK IT WUZ LIKE WAY DIFFERENT

TERRA
01-05-2007, 02:55 PM
why did jordi leave us he wasn't even a big wu fan and he ran this place better then anyone

MsRzaRecTaH
01-05-2007, 02:56 PM
I remember when Benno was up in here.. Benno and everyone that posts in the corpse...

KidSha
http://www.jor-on.com/images/portfolio/shots_wutangcorp.jpg

LOL got this shit from jordis website hahahaha, still not the OLD design...

INF
then take your diamonds up like you believe me.

KidSha
01-05-2007, 02:58 PM
Jordi just kept up to his ish, no offance to TOMB but....

INF
01-05-2007, 03:00 PM
so then lets remerdge then. All the bad stuff is over now. Its a new year. Fuck it. Bury the hatchet. ya know?

hectis
01-05-2007, 03:02 PM
so then lets remerdge then. All the bad stuff is over now. Its a new year. Fuck it. Bury the hatchet. ya know?

WORD

Gawd
Lawls at these mentrating hussys whining that shit is lame and corney and how special this board was in the ol days...
chicken heads git chicken feed, a little dick and weed, everythang that these chickens need.

TERRA
oh now your reasonable @ infinity

fuck a ed

MsRzaRecTaH
damn i remember that rza layout .. wow memoriessss

KidSha
01-05-2007, 03:03 PM
oh now your reasonable

dont waste ur words miss :b

crass
01-05-2007, 03:05 PM
have you ever made love on the freeway, the freeway
have you ever met your lover on the highway, ah ah ah ah

Prolifical ENG
01-05-2007, 03:05 PM
All this in a few mins...

lol....I guess the aquabble was never finished....maybe youre right ed, that account should have been banned. Or did that account just expose more "problems" which results in more people that need to get banned. I locked 1 thread in a very long time and this is what came up....a blow up in the mods faces.

yup, pretty much...lol

I remember Tamahu, he was cool.

Gawd
01-05-2007, 03:07 PM
come on old heads....ya'll need to form like voltron and tag team on us new heads that you think are fucking this forum up....lets see some wit for you decaying dinosaurs.
show me whats up in a comedy fashion. thats the only way ill understand. when you can come with some verbal destruction on me i will concede. untill then keep slamming on your keyboards with those under grown monkey fists.......i bet your slobbering with anger too.

hectis
01-05-2007, 03:10 PM
The Flooding Of E Thugs TO WU CORP Is Wack

MsRzaRecTaH
01-05-2007, 03:10 PM
shut the fuck up Ed..
ban me now or never it be cool...
I dont give a fuck anymore ..

hectis
01-05-2007, 03:12 PM
shut the fuck up Ed..
ban me now or never it be cool...
I dont give a fuck anymore ..

DONT PAY HIM NO MIND MSRZA IT IS NOT WORTH UR TIME

Gawd
Lawls.....keep getting mad miss rza...show your age.
youve been saying you dont give a fuck for 4 pages now...anything else youd like to add?

KidSha
come on old heads....ya'll need to form like voltron and tag team on us new heads that you think are fucking this forum up....lets see some wit for you decaying dinosaurs.
show me whats up in a comedy fashion. thats the only way ill understand. when you can come with some verbal destruction on me i will concede. untill then keep slamming on your keyboards with those under grown monkey fists.......i bet your slobbering with anger too.

babwbwbahhahahahahahahahahahahfbjashv!
In the words of gravy the wiseman *//DEAD//

Gawd
01-05-2007, 03:14 PM
babwbwbahhahahahahahahahahahahfbjashv!
In the words of gravy the wiseman **DEAD**

lawls....nice comeback. shows how good with words you are. anyway if you have nothing more to add i think we are all finished with you.

MsRzaRecTaH
01-05-2007, 03:14 PM
Lawls.....keep getting mad miss rza...show your age.
youve been saying you dont give a fuck for 4 pages now...anything else youd like to add?
yah.. but Ill be quiet.
you telling me to show my age.. yet you .. also grown do not show your age..
stop talking about me period. you dont fucking know me.

KidSha
01-05-2007, 03:15 PM
lawls....nice comeback. shows how good with words you are. anyway if you have nothing more to add i think we are all finished with you.

dood I don't even gotta say nothing and I prove my point..

Gawd
01-05-2007, 03:16 PM
yah.. but Ill be quiet.
you telling me to show my age.. yet you .. also grown do not show your age..
stop talking about me period. you dont fucking know me.

I dont have to fucking know you to have an e opinion. Especially when you share intimate details of your miserable life to anyone with ears and 5 extra min. of time to waste.

Now keep replying to someone you claim to dislike.

Edgar Erebus
01-05-2007, 03:17 PM
Aiyyo, one REAL achievement Dee made in this 28 hours and 85 posts on the board, whoever he was:

He cooked more beef than Sicka managed in about a month.

Look at this. In 28 hours he broke all harmony that was built by LHX's effort and standed for a few weeks. Now everybody disses everybody again. eD is in beef with MsRza (you know on whose side am I girl), the more pervert ones are again kicking gay jokes... Like the old badd days full of dumb suckers that were e-beefing 24/7. Fuck that.

Gawd
01-05-2007, 03:18 PM
dood I don't even gotta say nothing and I prove my point..

dood. you had no point. and yes. you dont have to say anything. your words are basically meaningless at best. Who are you again? oh yeah some dood that should get some respect because you were a member in a land a long, long, long time ago. YOu havent contributed anything here since the site came back up so to you we owe nothing.

KidSha
01-05-2007, 03:18 PM
I'm ghost peace...

MsRzaRecTaH
01-05-2007, 03:19 PM
just cause I dont eat swine that dont mean my I live a miserable life...
dont be fucking talking about my life neither.. whatever I post on here is so people can learn from what I experienced.. obvioulsy the only thing you experienced is how to get fat from all that swine grease.
hope you choke on a sausage

hectis
01-05-2007, 03:20 PM
I'm ghost peace...

PEACE

Edgar Erebus
01-05-2007, 03:20 PM
dont be fucking talking about my life neither.. whatever I post on here is so people can learn from what I experienced.. obvioulsy the only thing you experienced is how to get fat from all that swine grease.

C'mon this is fucked up. I thought you was above this shit. He was always such twisted mang so fuck eD.

I'm very disappointed.

TERRA
01-05-2007, 03:21 PM
dood. you had no point. and yes. you dont have to say anything. your words are basically meaningless at best. Who are you again? oh yeah some dood that should get some respect because you were a member in a land a long, long, long time ago. YOu havent contributed anything here since the site came back up so to you we owe nothing.

sounds like someones getting mad lol

its just the internet ed calm down

KidSha
01-05-2007, 03:22 PM

dont understand why u sweating this guy haha, you out of all should know ur beautiful and thats that, im ghodi though gotta jet 2 work :vroar:

MsRzaRecTaH
01-05-2007, 03:23 PM
Dont forget my sig!
Peace Im ghost too!

Gawd
01-05-2007, 03:23 PM
yawns and such.....our dear mrs rza...so full of a bright future and photo talent and all she can figure out in her half dead mind is a fat joke. I chalk this up there with another shrap attempt. YOu dont eat swine? wow. who gives a shit tho. Take half of your hooker clothes off and snap some more pics for the boys on the site hoodrat......i mean that is why you have fans. not because you are smart or even really good looking. If you ask me your face is that of an diseased guatamlan prostitue. Keep stylin for us baby....one day you may make a difference.

Gawd
01-05-2007, 03:25 PM
sounds like someones getting mad lol

its just the internet ed calm down

nonsense......retorts made in such a manner show disgust. not anger. go check your maxi pad.

EAGLE EYE
01-05-2007, 03:25 PM
I like the Jimmy dean breakfast sausage. It accompanies my eggs on toast and orange juice quite well.

What the hells going on in this thread?

Edgar Erebus
01-05-2007, 03:26 PM
ed beefs with msrza. That's all for now

hectis
01-05-2007, 03:26 PM
I like the Jimmy dean breakfast sausage. It accompanies my eggs on toast and orange juice quite well.

What the hells going on in this thread?

WACK SHIT

Gawd
01-05-2007, 03:29 PM
lawls is happening. ppl dont like comedy they say the forum is shit but there still right here.

TERRA
01-05-2007, 03:30 PM
yawns and such.....our dear mrs rza...so full of a bright future and photo talent and all she can figure out in her half dead mind is a fat joke. I chalk this up there with another shrap attempt. YOu dont eat swine? wow. who gives a shit tho. Take half of your hooker clothes off and snap some more pics for the boys on the site hoodrat......i mean that is why you have fans. not because you are smart or even really good looking. If you ask me your face is that of an diseased guatamlan prostitue. Keep stylin for us baby....one day you may make a difference.

wow you should talk whens the last time you seen your dick

and why you always talking about we we we whos we?

ed you ain't got no friends here baby

your a joke, a gimmik, your here for people to laugh at

nobody cares if you show up tomorrow

they know you will.....but they don't care

LHX
01-05-2007, 03:34 PM
hatin dont pay

o no

hatin dont pay

Gawd
01-05-2007, 03:35 PM
wow you should talk whens the last time you seen your dick I rub my dick on the screen after every post....why are you concerned with my cawk? heard this 100 time yawns come up with some new material whore.

and why you always talking about we we we whos we? what you talking bout?

ed you ain't got no friends here baby im not on the internet to make friends asshat...thought you knew...i mean like 5 pages ago you said you didnt take this seriously cuz you had a life irl....well now you know. feelings and friends cant be presnt online. it should be a law. so telling me i have no friends here makes me feel like im doing my job just fine.

your a joke, a gimmik, your here for people to laugh at no shit....thats the point you fellacious dick blower.

nobody cares if you show up tomorrow oh im like gonna cry right now....your attempt to hurt my non exiistant e feelings is retarded in nature. your like a genius ya know?

they know you will.....but they don't care
awesome 5 star post

Gawd
01-05-2007, 03:36 PM
terra hates me wahhhhh
terra dislike what wu corp has become wahhhh
terra is logged in and viewing my posts...priceless lawls.

what a testicle pleaser.

Edgar Erebus
01-05-2007, 03:36 PM
Ed...

ARE YOU EVER GONNA SHUT THE FUCK UP???!!!!!

Gawd
01-05-2007, 03:37 PM
lawls....why? they are voicing their frustrations and I need to reply...if i didnt it would burn them up from the inside out.

Edgar Erebus
Sucker you got in beef with half of the forum just today. What up, your dildo broke? Vibrator ran out of gazoline? Your ass became so fat you can't reach yo boys dick no more? What the fuck???

hectis
This Shit Is Lame

Gawd
01-05-2007, 03:38 PM
Sucker you got in beef with half of the forum just today. What up, your dildo broke? Vibrator ran out of gazoline? Your ass became so fat you can't reach yo boys dick no more? What the fuck???
read the thread and find out why.....you gawt your mind on dildos n shit....lawls.
This Shit Is Lame
so gtfo then

crass
01-05-2007, 03:40 PM
aaaaaaaaaaahaahahahahahhahaahhahaaha

Edgar Erebus
01-05-2007, 03:41 PM
You the fucking most frustrated person up in here. I was quiet for a time but hell yeah, you asshole frustrates every fucking person here, if he wishes it or not. So hell I'ma express my dissatisfaction faggot. YOU get the fuck out bitchass faggot muthafucka, take one of ya gunz and use it properly, stick it in the ass and BRRRRRAP, motherfuckerrrrrrrrrr.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
01-05-2007, 03:42 PM
Ed...

ARE YOU EVER GONNA SHUT THE FUCK UP???!!!!!

Yes he will watch this...

TERRA
lol ed if you don't understand what i mean then go back to your old post and figure it out

and your right that joke was played out thats why i used it on you

and why join a wu forum just to hate on the members thanks now i know your banned

the fact that you know and are fine with the fact that your a joke just confermes how sad you are

and nobody is trying to make you cry i cry for you ed

Edgar Erebus
Fuck all y'all, see ya in a half our suckers, keep on makin beef and I'll have something to eat when I get back.

Faggot dick suckers.

Gawd
01-05-2007, 03:43 PM
Fuck all y'all, see ya in a half our suckers, keep on makin beef and I'll have something to eat when I get back.

Faggot dick suckers.

must be break time at taco bell.

EAGLE EYE
01-05-2007, 03:44 PM
The day eD makes an apology thread like this one, will be the day that the internet gets sucked into a black hole.

MsRzaRecTaH
01-05-2007, 03:44 PM

Faggot dick suckers.

check your pm

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
01-05-2007, 03:45 PM
eD = 1 Day BAN!

hectis
01-05-2007, 03:46 PM
read the thread and find out why.....you gawt your mind on dildos n shit....lawls.

so gtfo then

U MUST BE THE WACKEST PERSON ON WU TANG CORP I BET UR SEED WISHES HE HAS ANOTHER FATHER CUZ UR SO WACK UR NOTHING BUT A HICK TYPE E THUG OH AND LAWLS IS SOME WACK SHIT TOO

MsRzaRecTaH
01-05-2007, 03:49 PM
you should give him a week.
he needs a break.
well see ya in the summer. I need a break too.
Ill be checking PM's...

Gawd
01-05-2007, 03:50 PM
U MUST BE THE WACKEST PERSON ON WU TANG CORP I BET UR SEED WISHES HE HAS ANOTHER FATHER CUZ UR SO WACK UR NOTHING BUT A HICK TYPE E THUG OH AND LAWLS IS SOME WACK SHIT TOO

im so wack you faggish fools cant stay away from my threads and cant stop replying to me.

EAGLE EYE
hahaha ben put him on the time out chair.

my god

hectis
yawn

crass
01-05-2007, 03:51 PM
, stick it in the ass and BRRRRRAP, motherfuckerrrrrrrrrr.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Gawd
01-05-2007, 03:51 PM
you should give him a week.
he needs a break.
well see ya in the summer. I need a break too.
Ill be checking PM's...

100th time today she said she was leaving....

EAGLE EYE
01-05-2007, 03:52 PM
it be cool if we could add sound effects to posts

Gawd
01-05-2007, 03:53 PM
some of these doods need cry baby whines when they click reply.

crass
01-05-2007, 03:54 PM
ed, you're so insensitive. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU

tee hee

Gawd
01-05-2007, 03:55 PM
i know....its like these ppl actually want me to care about their feelings. then 3 posts later they e yell that i dont know them. thats right i dont, fuck your feelings.

TERRA
01-05-2007, 03:56 PM
lol i love this shit this is what happenes when you use hate against the haters all of a sudden shit ain't as funny they thought....

ed is gonna be like oh i don't give a fuck

but i bet hes shitting bricks right now

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
it be cool if we could add sound effects to posts

Great Idea...everytime eD posts a Fart sound is heard!! Bwahahahaa

INF
I cant help but notice that even though this thread is fire , it still doesnt match up to the numbers that was built by my "Just me and my bitch" thread. God , I miss that thread.

*thinks about bringing it back like Diddy*

EAGLE EYE
01-05-2007, 03:57 PM
yea .... Diddy did it.

This thread is kinda like the acura cake

crass
01-05-2007, 03:58 PM
lol i love this shit this is what happenes when you use hate against the haters all of a sudden shit ain't as funny they thought....

no i really don't think he is.

Gawd
01-05-2007, 03:59 PM

why would i be shitting bricks? one cannot possibly be scared of a forum or the shadows who post. i mean cmon....your telling infinity im about to get banned yet im still right here. youd like to think you weild a lil power around here. i mean but then again you dont want to look like your taking this place to seriously and then say you have a life irl....yet your all wrapped around some idead that i am bad for this place.....take this thread as an example. i made it what it is. to deny that is foolish.

Razorsharp
01-05-2007, 04:06 PM

word. :tease:

TERRA
01-05-2007, 04:08 PM
what ever i don't think i have any power here and you don't bother me i can hold my own against you im not sad or crying or taking anything to the heart.....but you are a fucked up person and you don't contribute shit to this forum and i bet i see the end of you

HANZO
01-05-2007, 04:12 PM
this thread has gone a bit too far off course. all i can say is if sum ppl fuk up the forum dont pay any attention to wat they say.

Edgar Erebus
01-05-2007, 04:14 PM
this thread has gone a bit too far off course. all i can say is if sum ppl fuk up the forum dont pay any attention to wat they say.

Call out names freely.

Inspectah_Dirk
01-05-2007, 04:16 PM
eD, from one adult to another..you are an ass. First of all, i dont agree with anyone in this thread, so neither with you. But why all the badass jokes, and the dissing man? Why can't you just ignore shit? And dont reply with "they want me too". They don't. Trust me.
You have to answer everything with some lame-ass reply full of childish jokes and stuff. I am embarrassed for you. You are saying people shouldnt take shit seriously, but yet you kinda do the same way. You may think you dont, but you do, only difference is you use that bad humor you got. Its pathetic, and if i lived near you, i would kick you in the nuts several times. You are a disgrace. Now go take a break for a day assbooger.

Edgar Erebus
01-05-2007, 04:22 PM
He'll only get a break if he gets banned.

INF
01-05-2007, 04:23 PM
LMAO @ "your an ass" "from adult to adult"

thas real talk. Das real talk.

HANZO
01-05-2007, 04:28 PM
Call out names freely.

i opt to stay quiet.

Inspectah_Dirk
01-05-2007, 04:29 PM
LMAO @ "your an ass" "from adult to adult"

thas real talk. Das real talk.

Ha, yeah you know, trying to keep myself at eD's level and all that.
Plus, adults can say that too :lmao:

Gawd
01-05-2007, 05:08 PM
what ever i don't think i have any power here and you don't bother me i can hold my own against you im not sad or crying or taking anything to the heart.....but you are a fucked up person and you don't contribute shit to this forum and i bet i see the end of you Lawls....you can keep hoping and wishing.....you want me banned. lawls. AHAHAHAHAaaahahaha why? THis thread and half of them wouldnt even get 10 replies if I didnt bless them. I dont contribute anything? Bitch puhleeze. If I didnt I know I would of been b7 by now. Admin and Mawds have shared that with me. They also have shared that countless times brats like your self have called for my banning. LAWLS>

eD, from one adult to another..you are an ass. First of all, i dont agree with anyone in this thread, so neither with you. But why all the badass jokes, and the dissing man? Why can't you just ignore shit? And dont reply with "they want me too". They don't. Trust me.
You have to answer everything with some lame-ass reply full of childish jokes and stuff. I am embarrassed for you. You are saying people shouldnt take shit seriously, but yet you kinda do the same way. You may think you dont, but you do, only difference is you use that bad humor you got. Its pathetic, and if i lived near you, i would kick you in the nuts several times. You are a disgrace. Now go take a break for a day assbooger. Its the interwebs dood...how many times really, do i need to explain this? Comedy. Most of you reply with the same ol pat on the back high five co sign no homo shit. OLD. WEAK. NOT entertaining , witty or funy at all. Id like to apologize that some of you think what I do is not good. But show me that by not responding or replying in my threads. YOu cant. You cant. Terra can cuz she has herpes or something gross on her nappy face. When I start threads she has an outbreak and must rub ointments on her herpe poxes and that means she cant type.
lawls.

He'll only get a break if he gets banned.
here is another person calling for me to get b7...yawns already.

INF
01-05-2007, 05:14 PM
eD...I love Terra and I cant just have you talkin to her any ol way.

EAGLE EYE
01-05-2007, 05:14 PM
eDs description of terras face actually made me laugh out loud

Edgar Erebus
01-05-2007, 05:15 PM
Lawls....you can keep hoping and wishing.....you want me banned. lawls. AHAHAHAHAaaahahaha why? THis thread and half of them wouldnt even get 10 replies if I didnt bless them. I dont contribute anything? Bitch puhleeze. If I didnt I know I would of been b7 by now. Admin and Mawds have shared that with me. They also have shared that countless times brats like your self have called for my banning. LAWLS>

Not only NYC, I'm hip-hop savior, so if you into this flow you might owe me a favor...

You simply unoriginal brother.

Off course you sucker gotta bless threads, it's the point of the forum, but you got some days when you really make the feeling of someone constantly knocking on your head. :r :r

Gawd
01-05-2007, 05:15 PM
i also like mutts...but i pet them...not cyber wit em.

Gawd
01-05-2007, 05:16 PM
Slim T thinks if he acts bad with me he has a chance to cyber with the human pogo stick miss rza

Gawd
01-05-2007, 05:19 PM
earlier in this thread slim t pledged his undying allegance to miss rza....lawls.....dood needs some 'gina bad.

Edgar Erebus
01-05-2007, 05:20 PM
Slim T thinks if he acts bad with me he has a chance to cyber with the human pogo stick miss rza

I don't need no one's help to get me pussy... e-pussy even less. I'm appealing on mods to ban you for your own good cuz you are here too much and you got into too many beefs at once. Look at this, you are beefing with me, Terra, Inspectah Dirk, MsRzaRectah... well she's gone... you was beefing even with KnoX, not to mention that sucker Dee...

There's a nice word for a person like you: HERB

Edgar Erebus
01-05-2007, 05:21 PM
earlier in this thread slim t pledged his undying allegance to miss rza....lawls.....dood needs some 'gina bad.

I owe her, she's included in one of my projects. It ain't bout pussy you erotomanic sucker.

Gawd
01-05-2007, 05:22 PM
its not beef dood its truth...go run and tell a teacher dood. really.
i cant help it that ppl have such strong internet feelings. lawls. fags.

Gawd
01-05-2007, 05:23 PM
I owe her, she's included in one of my projects. It ain't bout pussy you erotomanic sucker.

you gawt her back but she besta watch her front...cuz its them niggas that front they be pulling stunts.....
lawls
dood go tell it on the mountain....yell it for all to hear.

Edgar Erebus
01-05-2007, 05:24 PM
its not beef dood its truth...go run and tell a teacher dood. really.
i cant help it that ppl have such strong internet feelings. lawls. fags.

Look who's denouncing internet feelings: the constantly most un-cool and beefed up person here. The most devilish devil, close to raping me. Get the fuck out finally.

Edgar Erebus
01-05-2007, 05:25 PM
you gawt her back but she besta watch her front...cuz its them niggas that front they be pulling stunts.....
lawls
dood go tell it on the mountain....yell it for all to hear.

If I was cybering wit the bitch I'd prolly not tell it on the mountain. My conscience is clean. Is yours?

Gawd
01-05-2007, 05:26 PM
its all a game...and i wouldnt of even verbally destroyed you if you wouldnt of jumped in front of the doggs i was butchering.
come on dood...keep replying.....
we laugh untill our heads come off.

crass
01-05-2007, 05:27 PM
human pogo stick

ok i know i said i was leaving but HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Gawd
01-05-2007, 05:27 PM
If I was cybering wit the bitch I'd prolly not tell it on the mountain. My conscience is clean. Is yours?
i have none.
that is the difference son.
lawls.

Edgar Erebus
01-05-2007, 05:28 PM
its all a game...and i wouldnt of even verbally destroyed you if you wouldnt of jumped in front of the doggs i was butchering.
come on dood...keep replying.....
we laugh untill our heads come off.

I quit, in about 5 minutes Slim T is going to go to sleep cuz tomorrow he has a hard day. So keep barking, dog, maybe you'll get a bone. I just don't know where.

Gawd
01-05-2007, 05:29 PM
later slim....was real fun.
but you have been b10
just go ask a mod

Lil' Ruger
01-05-2007, 06:03 PM
eD u n00b

KidSha
01-05-2007, 06:35 PM
I miss annyything??

Lil' Ruger
01-05-2007, 06:40 PM
I miss annyything??

eD's a n00b? nothing new.

KidSha
01-05-2007, 06:59 PM
eD's a n00b? nothing new.

word word:Y

Lil' Ruger
01-05-2007, 07:03 PM
word word:Y

lol

12weLvE
01-05-2007, 07:07 PM
So does my one day in a half of boredom go down as a classic or what? lol. You know I love you guys, but from time to time shit gets a little shacky here. Peace to all of you and sorry for all the havic I caused...I mean it lol. O:) Yo Infinity, Robby, Ed, Crass, L1nks, Dirk and Jasper Peace to all of you.

Wu-Tang 4 EVER

Fuck
01-05-2007, 07:14 PM
harlem?

Lil' Ruger
01-05-2007, 07:16 PM
harlem?

what up spec? or dusk or w/e?

Fuck
01-05-2007, 07:17 PM
sup vern, or Sicka, or my sack skin...w/e

TAURO
01-05-2007, 07:19 PM
WTF has been going on since i've been away?................I just read all 14 pages and I have been left shocked by the amount of disrespect being put out. Im not gonna name names but theres been people here crossing lines that could have easily been avoided, c'mon people, before I discovered this forum I used to think people who used forums where sad pathetic and had no lives, then I came here and my opinion changed because of a lot of cool heads, don't make me think maybe I was wrong.

Lil' Ruger
01-05-2007, 07:21 PM
sup vern, or Sicka, or my sack skin...w/e

what sack do you posses? a sack of hopes and dreams about ninjustice? that were packeged slashed away at and buried then salvaged by me?

Fuck
01-05-2007, 07:25 PM
wut the fuk are u talking about, ur the 12 year old chick rite? w/e

Lil' Ruger
01-05-2007, 07:27 PM
wut the fuk are u talking about, ur the 12 year old chick rite? w/e

wtf 12 what are you talking about?

Gawd
01-05-2007, 07:29 PM
So does my one day in a half of boredom go down as a classic or what? lol. You know I love you guys, but from time to time shit gets a little shacky here. Peace to all of you and sorry for all the havic I caused...I mean it lol. O:) Yo Infinity, Robby, Ed, Crass, L1nks, Dirk and Jasper Peace to all of you.

Wu-Tang 4 EVER

lawls....I enjoyed this.
some didnt.
they have vaginas
smelly 1s too.

12weLvE
WTF has been going on since i've been away?................I just read all 14 pages and I have been left shocked by the amount of disrespect being put out. Im not gonna name names but theres been people here crossing lines that could have easily been avoided, c'mon people, before I discovered this forum I used to think people who used forums where sad pathetic and had no lives, then I came here and my opinion changed because of a lot of cool heads, don't make me think maybe I was wrong.

I just finished reading all this and I am actually kinda pissed at some of the shit I read...not neccesary you know who you are). I know I started all this shit, but that guy needs to watch what the fuck he be saying, especially to females. No beef though, but chill with some of that.

Fuck
o u sped thru a few birthdays huh? leave me the fuck alone

TERRA
01-05-2007, 07:30 PM
ed thinks he sonning people but every time he post he just looks more and more desperate

crass

why don't people change their settings to have the maximum number of posts per page? i have mine at 30 posts a page, so this thread is only 8 pages. a lot easier to manage; more scrolling but less clicking.

Gawd
I just finished reading all this and I am actually kinda pissed at some of the shit I read...not neccesary you know who you are). I know I started all this shit, but that guy needs to watch what the fuck he be saying, especially to females.

dont get mad dood.
if they take shit personal then i just might maybe kinda like feel sorry for dem.
them bitches tried to hurt some e feelings too.

12weLvE
01-05-2007, 07:31 PM
dont get mad dood.
if they take shit personal then i just might maybe kinda like feel sorry for dem.
them bitches tried to hurt some e feelings too.

Is cool man...thanks for keeping Dee Alive lol :thumbup:

Gawd
01-05-2007, 07:32 PM
terra is like upset that no one will touch her no no area

TERRA
01-05-2007, 07:34 PM
ed is upset that i don't like ugly fat slobs that live in the middle of nowhere and think they have all the answers to life questions in there little 1 track minds

Lil' Ruger
o u sped thru a few birthdays huh? leave me the fuck alone

ur an idiot.

Fuck
i will, u really uptown boo, hop on that 2 ill be there shortly, or longly dependin how u see it

Gawd
01-05-2007, 07:37 PM
ed is upset that i don't like ugly fat slobs that live in the middle of nowhere and think they have all the answers to life questions in there little 1 track minds
lawls...why does everyone think i live in the middle of no where....ahahahaha thats funny. you guys like carbon copy each others comebacks its so amuesing. its like you cant come with your own. so you borrow his, and hers and make it yours. lawls. shame shame.

ps...i live in the 5th largest city in the USA...not a suburb...the actual city.....for the citaaaayy

TERRA
01-05-2007, 07:40 PM
well actually ed i thought you lived in the middle of nowhere because in your pics all i see is fat dirt and occasional red neck weapons.

Gawd
Goodnight Terra......

lawls

if someone bangs on your window tonite its not me.....its block watch and their pissed that your smelly, smelly baby cave has triggered their graffitti alarms again......

edit.....redneck weapons?
as opposed to nig4r weapons?

call me racist, you stared that shit....lawls. anyway. goodnight ho.

Fuck
ur an idiot.

cuz i keep talkin about some bullshit rumor from a few eons ago?:list:

12weLvE
01-05-2007, 07:41 PM
Okay enough: Please LOCK THREAD!

TERRA
01-05-2007, 07:42 PM
who said you got to be white to be a red neck, racist oh i can't wait for you to get banned

TAURO
01-05-2007, 07:43 PM
I don't believe what im seeing here.

36chambers
01-05-2007, 07:47 PM
You guys are like kids sometimes.

TERRA
01-05-2007, 07:49 PM
do your job 36 does this forum have rules?

im sure eds broken at least one on this pg alone