PDA

View Full Version : why did ghost smack that nigga mase ??

pussy-with-teeth
07-16-2005, 02:24 PM
never knew how that started...the was no lyrical beef, right ??? just some street shit or what ? - heard he cracked his jaw...tell me what happend !

Orion Nebulus
07-16-2005, 02:30 PM
Hahahahaha....I remember that one!! Dont know what started that but was happy when I heard about it.

"Yo I champunch Mase in the face over some bullshit...the other night they kidnapped his brother pokin it with knives"

Malcolm

pussy-with-teeth
07-16-2005, 02:38 PM
Hahahahaha....I remember that one!! Dont know what started that but was happy when I heard about it.

"Yo I champunch Mase in the face over some bullshit...the other night they kidnapped his brother pokin it with knives"

Malcolm
jeah i was thinking bout the same...need to know what was on - heard mase burned a wu flag or something like this

Sicka than aidZ
07-16-2005, 02:39 PM
good question, i hope ghost punches mase more than once next time,...kick him in the head...gorilla punch the shit outta mase.....hell, the whole wu stompin on him...mase really sucks dick

pussy-with-teeth
07-16-2005, 02:40 PM
good question, i hope ghost punches mase more than once next time,...kick him in the head...gorilla punch the shit outta mase.....hell, the whole wu stompin on him...mase really sucks dick
rofl whahahaha...

*makes a backflip*

THE W
07-16-2005, 02:40 PM
he was too lazy to do a diss song so he just snuffed him.

Sicka than aidZ
07-16-2005, 02:41 PM
jeah i was thinking bout the same...need to know what was on - heard mase burned a wu flag or something like this
thats an ill banner man........burned the wu flag huh...what a piece of shit

Razorsharp
07-16-2005, 02:43 PM
fuckin slash his ass w/ his eagle bangle like... *the box cutter went (sss sss)* hahaha

pussy-with-teeth
07-16-2005, 02:43 PM
thats an ill banner man........burned the wu flag huh...what a piece of shit
for real man..mase did that on a concert - i heard that...was not ghost sayin "burn a flag in the grass its spitefull ??"

Sicka than aidZ
07-16-2005, 02:56 PM
for real man..mase did that on a concert - i heard that...was not ghost sayin "burn a flag in the grass its spitefull ??"sorry for the delay,.."drug deal"........yo, an all ghost did was bitchslap the bitch?

Definitive X
07-16-2005, 02:58 PM
Ma$e had a lot of power in the game at that time...people still thought he was a good rapper (pssshhh)...Puffy was still a major player in the industry...Ghost was smart not to go beyond smackin' Ma$e...he knew what kind of people he woulda had to deal with...

R3beLuTionAry
07-16-2005, 02:59 PM
yes! thats what i like to hear!

RynMur
07-16-2005, 03:04 PM
Hey when did all this stuff with Mase burning down a wu flag happen?

GSTYLE
07-16-2005, 03:05 PM
Ive always had the impression that Ghost was just storytelling in those songs and had character names, i never heard of anyone slappin mase.

pussy-with-teeth
07-16-2005, 03:07 PM
aight this is waht i heard

mase burned a wu falg...Ghost /whole wu always hated them lil badboy punls since shark biters...ghost met mase (i dont know where) ...and straight smacked that dude ...broke his jaw and they (iam not sure if this is true) took his chains...

RynMur
07-16-2005, 03:10 PM
Whatever man Mase is the last person who should be starting shit with anyone.

Art-0ffical
07-16-2005, 03:26 PM
By The Way The Line In The Song Goes
"I-sham Punched Mase In The Face"
I-sham Punched Mase Not Ghost!
Please Understand What Your Lisning To!

LISTNE TO 36 CHAMBERS HE'S MENTIONED IN THE SHOUT OUT'S ON INTRO FOR CLAN IN THE FRONT. "I-SHAM, DJ SKANE"

LordReveal
07-16-2005, 03:34 PM
It was in a club. They bumped into each other. Words were said. And they had an altercation. I dont know if Ghost actually smacked him or punched him but at that time I was hearing alot of people say that Ghost & Rae took his leather jacket and his jewels. All this in front of Puffy & all them niggaz, and they didn't do shit. The cause of this probably was the skit (Biters aka Shark Niggaz, even tho that was directed more towards Biggie than anyone else) from Cuban Linx or RZA's comments on Wu-Tang Forever's Disc 2. Bad Boy countered with the "Mad Rapper" (who was actuall played by Bad Boy producer D. Dot) skit on Biggie's Life After Death (on the intro to "Kick In The Door" a song in which Biggie took shots at Nas). The "Mad Rapper" skits were intented to expose Rae & Ghost as "haters", even thou Diddy would never admit to it. it's right there, crystal clear. There was never really a Wu-Tang vs. Bad Boy beef (Method Man & Ol' Dirty were mad cool with Biggie), it was just Rae & Ghost having beef with Biggie cuz they were saying that he's a biter and what not, and RZA having beef with the new wave of jiggy rap that was being ushered in into 1997 (which continues till this day, how sad.) The little feud simmered down after a while, nothin big.

Art-0ffical
07-16-2005, 03:48 PM
Ghost Didn't Punch Or Slap Mase! His Man I-sham Did! He's Telling The Story In The Song!

Again "i-sham Punched Mase In The Face The Other Night Over Some Bullshit/they Kidnapped His Brother/poken Him With Knives!

It Seems Yall Don't Understand The First Lyric Of The Song It's The Name I-sham

THIS IS HOW RUMERS GET STARTED! BY MISS INFORMATION

Sicka than aidZ
07-16-2005, 03:53 PM
^if thats tru "art".....thanks for clearing it up

i also heard it was in a club, never heard that mase got robbed. yo, wu deserves mad props for how much style was robbed from their music.

manhattanknight77
07-16-2005, 04:31 PM
yo art oficial u know when u get a bunch of dumb little young niggaz who sware to god they know everything u always gonna have unnessecery beef.

deadlymelody
07-16-2005, 04:33 PM
Whoever did it great job by them.

Skellington
07-16-2005, 04:34 PM
Don't mather why he did it, he just did it and that's good ;)

Rebel_INS
07-16-2005, 04:58 PM
For sure mannn

TheMASSIVE
07-16-2005, 07:16 PM
Anyone remember this old rumor about Method Man smackin Master P in the face on the set of some talk show after P said Wu-Tang wasn’t “Bout It” or some shit?

jR_killa
07-16-2005, 07:22 PM
Yo I heard that mase got Pistol whipped and that's what broke his jaw, But all this is just speculation, only Ghost or Mase could speak on it.

Peace

jR_killa
07-16-2005, 07:23 PM
Anyone remember this old rumor about Method Man smackin Master P in the face on the set of some talk show after P said Wu-Tang wasn’t “Bout It” or some shit?
I never heard that, but someone does need to smack Master P right in the mouth.

Peace

Create
07-16-2005, 09:18 PM
I Smakced Ghost

!

R3beLuTionAry
07-16-2005, 09:28 PM
I Smakced Ghost

!

you little perv

OwnageNinja
07-16-2005, 09:40 PM
RZA having beef with the new wave of jiggy rap that was being ushered in into 1997 (which continues till this day, how sad.). No it doesn't. Most producer nowadays are TRUE DJs and pretty good. The RZA legacy lives on. That sampling entire songs FILTH has been dead for years now.

staycreepin_n_silence
07-16-2005, 09:47 PM
It really isnt important to me why but it's interesting to listen to some of yall make a big deal over something that happen a minute ago. hahahahahaha

whitey
07-16-2005, 10:14 PM
no doubt.

LikwidSwordz
07-16-2005, 10:21 PM
Ya its pretty funny......didnt Mase retire shortly after that incident too? ha ha

Create
07-16-2005, 11:46 PM
shyehim said in a wake up show

retire niggas like GHOST DID MASE

haha i was rolling

SurreaL
07-17-2005, 12:05 AM
A quote from the Wu-tang manual stated by Reakwon talking about a inncident at a concert in Harlem

" There he is, pants down to his knee's. Two guy's on one arm, Two guy's on another arm.
Two guy's on his his leg's, He's throwing arm's, pushing through - he's just unstoppable. Ghostface. He was like the Thing. Just throwing niggas! Ghostface is super strong.
He was back then and he still is "

Mase probly shit his night gown.

LordReveal
07-17-2005, 12:41 AM
No it doesn't. Most producer nowadays are TRUE DJs and pretty good. The RZA legacy lives on. That sampling entire songs FILTH has been dead for years now.
I was refering to the rappers not the producers.

tragedykhadafi12
07-18-2005, 08:32 PM
Ghostface definately punched mase and broke his jaw because he had to get it wired. This is the verse: " I champunch mase in his face over some bullshit the other night" Remember kanyes song " If you could feel how my face felt then you would know how mase felt" Dont think im a know it all or nothing but it says it right on a wu tang mix cd that i got. It says that "ghost has beat up some of your favorite rappers." He punched mase and believe it or not he punched 50 cent. Im sure you love that.

tuzwol
04-06-2007, 09:59 PM
Ma$e had a lot of power in the game at that time...people still thought he was a good rapper (pssshhh)...Puffy was still a major player in the industry...Ghost was smart not to go beyond smackin' Ma$e...he knew what kind of people he woulda had to deal with...

Wu Tang is too gangsta for Mase and Puff, Wu-Tang is street niggas. Word is that Mase got his jaw broke. But even if he just got smacked, he still got herbed. Ghost smacked him according to you, and Ghost didn't have to deal with anybody. What kind of people is Ghost going to have to deal with, please. Just remember Wu-Tang Clan ain't nothing to fuck with. Word is, that smack "Wah"(that's some Bruce Lee shit, i swear, smacking a nigga and making him retire) helped send Mase into retirement. WU-Tang Clan ain't nuthin to fuck wit

11th Chamber
04-06-2007, 10:10 PM
"If you could feel how my face felt, you would know how Mase felt"

Its great that Ghost knocked his ass out. He goes from a thug, to a preacher, to a clean rapper, then a gangsta rapper

to quote The Game-
"Pastor Mase....the fuck is wrong with u nigga? the fuck is wrong with u nigga? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH U NIGGA??? (Mase you goin to hell)"

GENERAL WISE
04-07-2007, 12:06 AM
Mase talked shit after ODB bomb rushed the Grammay's. Really Wu-Tang and Bad Boy have a history of beef. From Ob4cl "Shark Niggaz" (Biggie) to Meth pissed off that Puffy put niggaz would have never fucked with on the Biggie Collabo album (Meth being the only guest spot on Biggies Debut).

maestro wooz
04-07-2007, 12:49 AM
yeah mase was burning a wu flag after the grammys shit, ghost met 'em up backstage, mase got snuffed and their chains got jacked.

"two rappers got stuck that night..."

tekunique
04-07-2007, 01:39 AM
he was too lazy to do a diss song so he just snuffed him.
ahahahhaha classic.

Jet Set
04-07-2007, 06:13 AM
Meth & Big were cool. [multiple interviews with meth]

Cappadonna was supposed to be on that Long Kiss Goodnight track singing,m but puffy & Co didn't know how in the hell they had to mix that shit. [XXL feat on making of Life After Death]

Rae steps away from Ghost's comments on the Shark Biters skit in the XXL feat on the amking of OB4CL.

"I'm from the empire state, where Ghostface retired Mase" -Shyheim, Win
Not saying Ghost punched him, all points towards I-Sham.

brooklyndodger
04-07-2007, 08:54 AM

Malcolm

you realy have no idea what your listening to do you? you know you sound so stupid.

I champunch mase is the face?

you think that makes sense??????

ghost never said he punched mase!!!!!

for the one milliionth time!!!!! get it right and understand it!!!!!

the line goes "I-SHAM punched mase in the face the other night over some bullshit"...........

OK its I-SHAM!!! that's a person. that's someone's name!!!!!
he punched mase in the face not ghost.

yall sound like a bunch oof idiots.

I been living in nyc for all of my 34 years and I never once heard that mase had a broken jaw!!!!! if that shit did happen it would been headline hip-hop news. it woulda been all over the radio and mags.

when masta killah punched cheo it was all over. that kid ant even famous and it was all over.

you think if mase got his jaw broke at the hight of his fame it wouldn't be all over the place? everyone would know
the story. never once did he apear on tv or in a mag with a broken jaw.

get it right and stop spreading rumors.

now close this fuckn post.

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
04-07-2007, 09:01 AM
why was this 2 year old thread even brought up??

Jeru
04-07-2007, 09:04 AM
why was this 2 year old thread even brought up??
Prolly to prove who's entitled to these "cool" grey names.

IRONFLAGCHIEF36
04-07-2007, 09:21 AM
I Want A Grey Name Too!!!!!!!

LordReveal
04-07-2007, 09:57 AM
PEACE to the God, I-Sham

DUMBO
04-07-2007, 12:36 PM
Peace to the God, lateshowhost

DUMBO
04-07-2007, 12:37 PM
And peace to my girlfriend's perfect ass and less perfect breasts

IRONFLAGCHIEF36
04-07-2007, 12:56 PM
fo' shizzle

Rame
04-07-2007, 05:52 PM
<----- Grey

Jeru
04-07-2007, 05:56 PM
<----- Grey
^
|
|
|
|
| Ghey LOL ;)

Rame
04-07-2007, 06:00 PM
dankje

Jeru
04-07-2007, 06:02 PM
Geen probleem :)

Jet Set
04-14-2007, 10:09 AM
you realy have no idea what your listening to do you? you know you sound so stupid.

I champunch mase is the face?

you think that makes sense??????

ghost never said he punched mase!!!!!

for the one milliionth time!!!!! get it right and understand it!!!!!

the line goes "I-SHAM punched mase in the face the other night over some bullshit"...........

OK its I-SHAM!!! that's a person. that's someone's name!!!!!
he punched mase in the face not ghost.

yall sound like a bunch oof idiots.

I been living in nyc for all of my 34 years and I never once heard that mase had a broken jaw!!!!! if that shit did happen it would been headline hip-hop news. it woulda been all over the radio and mags.

when masta killah punched cheo it was all over. that kid ant even famous and it was all over.

you think if mase got his jaw broke at the hight of his fame it wouldn't be all over the place? everyone would know
the story. never once did he apear on tv or in a mag with a broken jaw.

get it right and stop spreading rumors.

now close this fuckn post.
Then why did Ghost go to jail for slapping Mase in February of 99? When the cilvaringz demo was played over the phone by RZA to Ghost in jail?

TSA
04-14-2007, 01:10 PM
queefs

The song says, Aiyo Sham punch mase in his face.

the song is a story, the guy named mase got his teeth knocked out, has wig worms, and is cock eyed. It's obviously not rapping mase if you liisten close.

in the story ghost don't lay a hand on anyone.

TSA
04-14-2007, 01:13 PM
A quote from the Wu-tang manual stated by Reakwon talking about a inncident at a concert in Harlem

" There he is, pants down to his knee's. Two guy's on one arm, Two guy's on another arm.
Two guy's on his his leg's, He's throwing arm's, pushing through - he's just unstoppable. Ghostface. He was like the Thing. Just throwing niggas! Ghostface is super strong.
He was back then and he still is "

Mase probly shit his night gown.

fag. too bad it was Rza saying it, and he didn't specify who ghost was fighting. and you KNOW this.

why do you guys make shit up about Wu members to make them "seem cooler"

TSA
04-14-2007, 01:17 PM

No limit would murder Wu-tang.

i obviously like Wu better, but No limit would physically kill them.

you can't assume that someone making "wack" music makes them a pussy. Odds are Vanilla Ice can kick any one in Mobb Deeps ass.

LORD ZERO
04-14-2007, 01:43 PM
No limit would murder Wu-tang.

i obviously like Wu better, but No limit would physically kill them.

you can't assume that someone making "wack" music makes them a pussy. Odds are Vanilla Ice can kick any one in Mobb Deeps ass.

vanilla ice.........-dead-

Jet Set
04-14-2007, 02:09 PM
why do you guys make shit up about Wu members to make them "seem cooler"
One time some one dreamed of Wu making a wack album. The same morning he was greeted by Masta KIlla and 6 other nijas, and they totally kicked his ass. SHit was all over the ninja news.

AcidPhosphate69
04-14-2007, 04:56 PM
Ninja news...hahahaha fucking hilarious.

Wu-Tang Kills G-Unit
04-15-2007, 03:40 AM
mase sucks so hard he deserved that shit 4real

LuckyTheWonderDog
04-15-2007, 10:37 AM
It's mentioned on the Ghostface wikipedia page, with Shyheim and Kanye quotes.

Everyones talkin bout how shit mase is but i remember how raw he was back in the children of the corn days. guy fell off harder than anyone i can remember.......oh except maybe fat joe

"Joey Cracks too fat to lean back n not stack"