PDA

View Full Version : Chinese hangs himself after a going on a blind date

Battle 1
01-07-2007, 03:31 PM
One of the most unbelievable shit I ever heard. I don't have the English version of this story, cause I'm in Holland right now. Maybe someone can post up the English version. But basically a chinese boy hung himself after being dissappointed by a blind date !!!! Damn I think that's crazy.

P.S: Alot of people seem to be getting hung nowadays. First Saddam then that other small boy that impersonated Saddam's death playing but died for real. And, .... now this chinese boy after being dissappointed by a blind date. Coincidence or not ?? Ay yo in the words of the WU, You best Protect your Necks !!!!

{Lelijke date laat Chinees 'ademloos'
PEKING (ANP) - Een Chinese tiener heeft zichzelf van het leven beroofd na het zien van zijn blind date van internet. De twee hadden wekenlang met elkaar gechat en spraken af elkaar ook in levenden lijve te ontmoeten, meldde het Chinese staatspersbureau Xinhua vrijdag.
De 19-jarige schone, bekend onder het pseudoniem Opwaaiende Jurk, bleek in werkelijkheid tien jaar ouder dan haar date en aanzienlijk minder aantrekkelijk dan de 17-jarige jongen zich had voorgesteld. Hij keerde onmiddellijk huiswaarts, verloor zijn eetlust, en verhing zich vier dagen later aan een boom, aldus Xinhua.}
http://www.destentor.nl/opmerkelijk/article980822.ece (http://www.destentor.nl/opmerkelijk/article980822.ece)

TRANSLATION TO ENGLISH :

Ugly Blind Date Leaves Chinese 'Breatheless'(Literally Breatheless)

A chinese teenager has taken his own life after having seen his internet blind date for the first time. The two chatted weeks long with each other and spoke to each other about meeting each other in real life in person. Reported the Chinese Statespersonbureau Xinhu Friday.

The 19 year old beauty, known under the pseudoniem Opwaaiende Jurk, seemed in reality to be ten years older than her date and apparently less attractive than the 17 year old boy had imagined. He turned around immediately towards home, lost his appetite, and hung himself four days later to tree according to Xinhua.

**Edit: I went back and translated it myself, so that this poor boy's story can be heard. Word.

:)

V4D3R
01-07-2007, 03:35 PM
Before X comes in here and dessimates your thread - get Firefox browser and get the translation extension. You can easily translate from dutch to english.

Now pass the dutchie pun di left hand side.

Battle 1
01-07-2007, 03:40 PM
Before X comes in here and dessimates your thread - get Firefox browser and get the translation extension. You can easily translate from dutch to english.

I don't have firefox and don't I have to downaload it, so it might take awhile. Aint this story already made headlines in the U.S. or what ?? Maybe somebody there can post an English article about it is what I meant.

P.S: Who is X by the way ??

V4D3R
01-07-2007, 03:42 PM
LHX - the moderator for KTL

Battle 1
01-07-2007, 03:42 PM

LOl.

:)

I am not dutch, only studying here for about 1 year more before I go back to the U.S. I Lived in the U.S. all my life. Wasn't even born in Hollnad either. Matter of fact I hate Holland !!

Battle 1
01-07-2007, 03:45 PM
LHX - the moderator for KTL

Oh, I wasn't even sure I should drop that story on this part of the forum really. But it does say that this section is about worldly affairs as well as political discussions so I thought it would be better to drop it here than on the General section, know mean. Right or Wrong ??

V4D3R
01-07-2007, 03:49 PM
Yeah this is the section for that.

Battle 1
01-07-2007, 03:50 PM
Yeah this is the section for that.

Do you have FireFox, or an english article about this story. It made Headlines here in Holland. Is this not really a big deal in other parts of the world maybe or something like that ?? Has anybody already heard of it ??

I mean hanging yourself for going on a internet blind date with a girl that turned out to be ugly, that's crazy. Right ?? Plus, with Saddam, and that little kid this which I already brought up also this is like the third hanging. What's going on nowadays.

:no:

V4D3R
01-07-2007, 03:56 PM
Here I did it for you this time- the extension to get is Foxlingo

Ugly date leave Chinese breathlessly

PEKING (DUTCH PRESS AGENCY) - a Chinese teenager has deprived itself of living after seeing its blind date of Internet. Two for weeks on end gechat had and also appointment each other in levenden lijve to meet, communicated to the Chinese state press office Xinhua Friday with each other.
The 19 person whose birthday it is clean, confessed under the pseudonym Opwaaiende dress, appeared in reality ten years parent then its date and considerable less attractive than the 17 person whose birthday it is boy had presented itself. He turned immediately homeward, lost its appetite, and rehung himself four days later to a tree, thus Xinhua.

Battle 1
01-07-2007, 03:59 PM

Thanks V4D3R .

:thumbup:

Battle 1
01-07-2007, 04:02 PM

LOl, at that translation by the way. Everytime it is suppose to be boy it says "it'", instead of boy ! Haaaa, haaaaa. Plus there is some other mistakes as well too.

But on the real, Poor boy though for real. We should mourn his death on the real I mean what a reason to die or go out for.

:no: