PDA

View Full Version : Let's see who lives the longest..

WARPATH
01-10-2007, 06:29 PM
People come an go on these forums. Not all of us will be here posting until we're 60, but I offer a challange.

Nobody wants to live forever(some of guys on here do) but for those of you that are on here-

right down in a will- something- so that when you die, someone will post in your account that you are dead, and what was the cause of your death. Who ever takes up this challenge- let it be known in this thread, and just your current geographical location. No real big scientific parameters other than that. Just if you post here and you want to take up the challange than let it be known, so we can all check back. -Assuming this web server will be here till the last person dies.

I'm in this- I live on the Pine Ridge Indian reservation. I believe I will out live most of you here, although the death statistis for the reservation are staggering(do your own research).

New Discipline
01-10-2007, 07:07 PM
That the United States of America has 60 years left in it as it is currently constructed, or even that this website will still be up and running, is stretching it a bit, don't you think?

Battle 1
01-10-2007, 07:32 PM
That the United States of America has 60 years left in it as it is currently constructed, or even that this website will still be up and running, is stretching it a bit, don't you think?

But Wu-tang is Forever.

:)

TeknicelStylez
01-10-2007, 09:13 PM
^^^ahahahaha

WARPATH
01-11-2007, 10:50 AM

Someday this website will be done, and assuming politcal changes do take place in the world, the Internet and technology will still be moving forward. If this goes down there are other forums people can jump to- to keep the challange going.

M_N
01-11-2007, 10:53 AM
what's the winnerz prize? :)

EAGLE EYE
01-11-2007, 11:06 AM
An indian head dress and thong

WARPATH
01-11-2007, 11:10 AM
what's the winnerz prize? :)

Life.

WARPATH
01-11-2007, 11:11 AM
An indian head dress and thong

That ain't cute.

EAGLE EYE
01-11-2007, 11:26 AM
sure it is

WARPATH
01-11-2007, 03:13 PM
sure it is

Nah it ain't-

The real prize is a white wig and some panty hose.